• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sexing the Bride’s Mom Ch. 02

Sexing the Bride’s Mom Ch. 02

12

The next day Akbar, Mike and Wendell stood around Tom's notebook computer, their cocks hard with lust as they watched their partner fucking Mrs. Johnson. The young men unconsciously and consciously massaged their swollen bulges as they watched the erotic sight on the color LCD display. They were all sexually envious as Tom grasped Mrs. J's delicious hips, fucking their buddy Sam's mom like a whore, calling her a slut and telling her that she wanted to be fucked. They all imagined themselves in Tom's place as they watched the stud release Vanessa's well-rounded buttocks and grab the heavy globular tit flesh hanging beneath the hot 54 YO MILF!

"Damn, look at that sexy old bitch fuck!" breathed Akbar as they watched Mrs. J.'s beautiful middle-aged face, grimaced in sexual ecstasy, while the young stud thrust his muscular hips forward, slamming against the backs of the thighs and buttocks of Greg Johnson's middle-aged wife. Her throaty grunts and groans filled the room, her heavy breasts swinging back and forth as the wild young stud pounded her cunt hard, its wet vaginal cavity yielding to the hard penis in the wet sex hole!

"Aaaaaaargh," moaned an inebriated Mrs. J., her gentle groans now very audible as Tom continued to impale the hot MILF firmly on his massive throbbing cock. Vanessa's large, beautiful green eyes wide open, but still unfocused, a side effect of the drugs. An orgasm was imminent as throaty moans emanated from her full, sensuous lips while Tom's stiff, thick, throbbing cock slid deeply within her.

"Mrs. J., you like getting fucked by some strange cock, don't ya!" snarled Tom

Mrs. J's moans let all the studs know her climax was building.

"And you wish that you had four or five more cocks here, don't you, Slut!" snarled Tom

"Ooohhhhhhh!" moaned the hot MILF.

"And you can't wait to come just thinking about it, can you, Bitch!"

The studs all watched as both Mrs. J. and their partner climaxed, their voices loud on the computer.

" Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" moaned the mature woman loudly, her body taking over completely as the two bodies on the screen twisted and turned, climaxing simultaneously. Mike actually felt his cum releasing as he watched Tom groaning with the sexual pleasure Mrs. J's body was giving him as he filled the middle-aged wife's vaginal cavity up with hot, white spunk.

All the studs watched as Mrs. J's moans and their partner's grunts continued as their explosive climaxes gradually ended. As Tom pulled his deflating cock out of Mrs. J., the slight sucking sound of air being released told the story of how Mrs. J. had been fucked and fucked well!

Wendell looked at Tom. "When are we gonna fuck Mrs. J.? She is one hot MILF!"

"Soon, my friends. Soon," said Tom, smiling evilly. "I still got some work to do before she's ready for all of us. But trust me, she will enjoy every dick she gets!"

Back in her suite, Vanessa tossed and turned all night, not knowing or believing in what must have just happened with Tom. Fortunately, Greg was snoring loudly when she came in and didn't even wake up, which was a godsend for her.

Vanessa slipped into the bathroom and slipped off her clothes looking in the mirror. Her body was flush with color, suggesting that she had been fucked for some time. She believed that the young man must have drugged her in some way, but couldn't figure out how he had done it. One thing was certain – the soreness between her legs and the cum that had dripped from her pussy confirmed that a man young enough to be her son had fucked her!

Vanessa shook her head in disbelief and tried to organize her thoughts. Today was her daughter's wedding and she was being escorted down the aisle by Tom. There was no way of getting around it and she had no idea of how this was going to play out. The only thing that was a given was that seeing Tom today was unavoidable.

That afternoon Vanessa began to dress, her hair and makeup already done by the resort stylist. On the way back to her room, several men openly ogled her, even one with his two children in tow. They all appeared to be between 40 and 50 years old and they all admired the way Vanessa's big breasts and shapely legs moved in unison.

Vanessa closed her eyes and walked past them all, almost wishing that if she had to be in this situation, it would have been with someone closer to her age instead of a young man the age of her son!

At 4pm the wedding party started to assemble. Vanessa had waited as long as possible until Greg finally told her, "Let's go. We're going to be late." They walked down together to the elevator from their suite. Greg, distracted by a hangover from the drugs and alcohol the day before, did not notice his wife's discomfort as they headed to the outdoor gazebo where the wedding was to be held.

Tom had arrived at the gazebo early and had been waiting for Mrs. J. When she finally arrived, he noticed with satisfaction that when she saw him, she averted her gaze. A smile crept across his face – Mrs. J was ashamed and bewildered by what had happened. This would benefit his evil plans well!

The young man walked up to Greg and Vanessa and said, "Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. J." Looking up and down Vanessa's sensual figure, attired in a form fitting blue gown which could not hide her deep cleavage, Tom stated, "Mr. J., you're looking sharp as always and Mrs. J., you're going to put all the bridesmaids to shame."

Vanessa stuttered, "Thank you," still averting her eyes. Mr. J. shook Tom's hand briskly, saying, "Old girl is looking mighty fine today. Walking down here today, she got looks from men my age and your age, Tom."

"I don't doubt it, Mr. J.," replied the young stud smoothly. "It will be my pleasure to escort the prettiest woman in the wedding party down the aisle today." Vanessa became uncomfortable with the man's lascivious stare up and down her form. Mr. J. noticed nothing, slapping the young man on the back, agreeing with his statement and happy that a young man found his wife desirable.

"Come on, Mr. J.," said the stud. "Let's get an early drink before the wedding."

"No, Greg," pleaded Vanessa strongly as she tried to keep Greg from drinking. She was sure that both she and Greg had been drugged last night.

"Ah, Babe," said Greg, "Maybe it will help me with this hangover." And before Vanessa could say another word, Greg grabbed Tom's arm and escorted him towards the bar. The young man looked back at Vanessa and winked. Vanessa shuddered at the young man's lustful stare and wondered how the rest of the evening would go.

As the bridal party started lining up, Tom came up to stand with Mrs. J. "How are you feeling?," said the young stud.

"How should I feel!," whispered Vanessa. "How could you do this to me?"

"No, Mrs. J," said Tom smoothly as he pulled out his smart phone. "How could you do this with me," as he handed her the phone.

Vanessa gasped as she saw herself clearly displayed on the phone's screen, fucking in different positions. Even though she could not remember even having sex with Tom, the video clearly showed her fucking him. And, from the look on her face, she almost appeared to be enjoying it!

Vanessa looked at Tom with undisguised anger. "How could you do something like this? You're despicable!"

"That I am, Mrs. J," said Tom smoothly. "But you weren't saying that last night!"

"I was drugged . . . I had to be . . ."

"All that matters," said Tom, his voice in complete control, "is that there is proof that you were riding this big piece of meat between my legs and loving it!"

Vanessa felt sick to her stomach. "Why did you do it and what do you want?" she whispered.

"You, Mrs. J. Just you."

"I'm married, Tom, and I belong to my husband," said Vanessa, her voice still trembling with anger. "I don't intend to be anyone else's woman or sex piece!"

Tom took back the Smartphone from Vanessa, then slowly took her arm in his right hand. Suddenly he squeezed hard, causing Vanessa to gasp in pain. When she looked at him, she saw nothing but coldness in the stud's eyes.

"Listen, Mrs. J.," whispered the young stud through clenched teeth. "What you are going to do is anything I want for the rest of the time you are here! If not, I can always upload this video to the internet so that everyone can enjoy it!"

Vanessa started to tremble in fear. "You wouldn't."

"In a heartbeat," said Tom smoothly as he turned towards Greg. "Would you like to see me . . . "

Vanessa grabbed his arm. "No!" she whispered pleadingly. Please don't! My husband . . . My children."

"Won't ever have to know," said Tom again smoothly, again completely in control.

"I have wedding responsibilities and my husband is here with me," said Vanessa, fighting back her tears.

"I want you tonight after the wedding reception is over and everyone is either going to bed or the club. Your husband will be inebriated and won't even realize when you come back to the room."

Vanessa was helpless and she knew it. That video could never see the light of day. She struggled, but saw the look of triumph in the young man's face and knew she had to agree to this perverted bargain.

"Will you promise that no one else will ever see those pictures and video if I do what you want?" said Vanessa, her voice conceding her submission to this young man.

"Absolutely." said Tom smiling as he looked at her. "Now get your face right. It's time to walk down the aisle."

The wedding went off without a hitch and daughter Jennifer was a beautiful bride. Throughout the ceremony Vanessa felt Tom's eyes watching her and when she looked at him, he simply smiled. She knew that look – the look of a predator who had caught his sexual prey!

Afterwards the reception was held in the Continental Room of the Resort. Vanessa could hardly keep her mind on her duties, knowing what lay in store for her tonight. Yet she managed to be a gracious Mother of the Bride, looking after her guests as she made the rounds of the tables, thanking them for coming.

Tom watched as Vanessa received numerous compliments on her dress and appearance. Her gown was off the shoulder and cut low in the front and tailored to accentuate her small waist and rounded buttocks. She had gained a little weight since the tailoring which just accentuated the cling of the material to her lush, womanly curves. Her breasts were beautiful and light tan lines were evident on her large mammaries. Her feet were encased in 4" stilettos and her long tinted champagne-blonde hair was in an upswept style with bangs in front.

As a slow song came on and the guests moved onto the dance floor, Tom came over to Vanessa and said, "Mrs. J., may I have the pleasure of this dance?"

Vanessa looked into his eyes and saw that she had no choice. Almost in a daze, she allowed herself to be led onto the floor where he began to dance with her. She could feel the rising bulge of his cock press against her body and knew that the young man was fully aroused and planned to use her body tonight to sate his lusts!

"Just so you know," whispered Tom, "Your husband is already being escorted up to your suite. He'll be asleep until midmorning so I suggest you play up the too much to drink story."

Vanessa looked towards the bar and watched as Akbar led a clearly inebriated Greg from the room, presumably taking him upstairs. She looked at Tom and said, "You told Akbar about this, you bastard!" The anger in her eyes was evident.

"No, dear Mrs. J.," lied Tom smoothly, "I just told to watch out for Mr. J. because he drank too much. I took care of spiking his drinks while you were going around greeting guests. We've got the whole night to ourselves." As his cock grew another inch, Tom leaned into her and whispered, "Soon, Baby, very soon!"

The song over, he gently released her and walked towards the rest of the wedding party, leaving Vanessa in a state of bewilderment and a feeling of helplessness.

At 10pm, the reception ended and the guests started to head over to resort's club to continue celebrating the nuptials. Vanessa had intentionally avoided looking in Tom's direction all night and glanced around to see where he was. As she turned her head, suddenly there he was sitting at a table 20 feet away looking right at her. His eyes locked onto hers and he looked upwards. Vanessa knew exactly what that look meant – he wanted her upstairs now.

Stating that she was tired, Vanessa excused herself from the other reception guests and, with a heavy heart, headed upstairs to Tom's room. At the door, she gathered up her courage and knocked lightly on the door.

"It's open," came the voice from the other side of the door.

Hesitantly Vanessa entered the room, her gown rustling as her high heels glided silently on the carpet. Looking around, she saw Tom sitting in a comfortable chair facing her, his body unclothed except for his boxers.

"Sit down," said the stud, motioning to the couch across from him. As Vanessa sat down, Tom picked up a digital camera from the end table and stood up.

"Cross your legs, Mrs. J.," said the stud.

"No, Tom," said Vanessa. "This is getting out of hand."

"Mrs. J," said the stud evenly, "Cross your legs."

Slowly Vanessa crossed her legs and the stud snapped a couple of quick jpegs.

"Now pull your skirt up," ordered the stud.

"Tom," started the mature woman.

"Now, Mrs. J.," said the stud.

Slowly the woman pulled the skirt up until her thighs were exposed. Tom snapped off a few more."

"Good girl," said the stud, admiring the luscious legs of the MILF.

Vanessa noticed with a great deal of trepidation that the young man's boxers were starting to tent up, a clear indication that there was an erection straining to be free. The thought of having sex with a man the age of her son was too much to accept. Sitting down, the stud spread his legs and looked at Vanessa lasciviously.

"Take your clothes off, Mrs. J.," said the young stud softly.

"Please, Tom,' started Vanessa. "Don't . . . "

"Take your clothes off Mrs. J," said the stud again quietly. "I won't ask you again."

Vanessa looked away, caught in an unbelievable situation. Her mind was full of conflicting thoughts and the authoritative voice of the young man now left her no choice as to what she must do. For her husband's sake. For her children's sake. They must never know what happened in Cancun during her daughter's wedding!

"Take your fucking clothes off." Tom commanded.

Vanessa froze for a moment, her mind still full of thoughts, trying to figure a way out of the dilemma she was facing, but knowing she really had no choice.

Standing up, Vanessa slowly reached behind her and, with trembling fingers, found the zipper to her gown. Unzipping the gown slowly, her hands slipped and the gown fell down to her ankles.

Tom looked at the vision of mature sensuality standing in front of him in nothing more than her bra and panties. There was no slack in his boxers now as his cock was rock hard, standing up erect, thick and firm.

Looking at Vanessa, Tom smiled and said, "Get on your knees and handle your business."

Vanessa hesitated.

Tom looked at her again, this time with coldness in his eyes. "Get on your fucking knees and blow me!" he commanded.

With a heavy heart, Vanessa slowly knelt down before the young man. Reaching up to his waistband, she slowly slid the boxers off his muscled torso and gasped as the stud sat back in the chair and displayed his penis. Even flaccid, it was at least eight inches and hung down against Tom's muscular thigh, the large, mushroom-shaped head bobbing with lust-filled anticipation. Vanessa had never seen a penis that large in her life and even her husband's penis paled by comparison.

Tom could see Mrs. J's fascination with his huge horsecock, like the snake charming the snake charmer. "Go ahead, Mrs. J. Handle your business!" commanded the stud.

Slowly Vanessa gently reached forward with her right hand, her delicate fingers encircling Tom's hard young shaft. Her small hand could barely close around the incredible girth and it felt like grasping a thick rubber hose. She opened her mouth and, with closed eyes, placed the tip of the head between her full brown lips and sucked Tom's dick into her wet, warm mouth.

Tom groaned as Vanessa's hot mouth took his cock in. "Damn, you a good cock sucker, Mrs. J.!"

The MILF couldn't get all of Tom's huge prick into her mouth. She had no practice with huge cocks. Her husband had a modest sized cock and she had not performed oral sex on another man in 30 years! Her eyes still closed and listening to the young man's grunts of passion, Vanessa increased her sucking rhythm, keeping kept a sensual beat on the swollen cock in her mouth. The MILF stroked the huge young penis faster, feeling it become firmer as it became more aroused!.

"Damn, Baby!" groaned Tom, "Damn, Mrs. J., you're a natural born cocksucker!!!"

Vanessa felt Tom's young cock grow even more and knew it wouldn't be long before he came. She started working the big beef stick, listening to the stud's grunts and groans getting louder. The young stud's moans became more intense as Vanessa felt the tube steak growing in her mouth. Suddenly Tom's cock begin to throb furiously and Vanessa knew the young man was about to explode. She tried to pull her head back, but Tom grasped a handful of champagne-blond hair and forced her mouth down onto his cock..

"Damn, you good, you fucking slut!!" grunted the hard stud, as blobs of white, hot cum shot from his bulbous cockhead into Vanessa's mouth. Faced with a choice between swallowing and choking, Vanessa reluctantly swallowed gobs of Tom's thick jism!

It was an erotic sight. Spent, the young stud felt his cock deflating as he pulled it from Vanessa's mouth with a sucking "pop," a string of his cum stretching from his cockhead to her full light-brown lips. The thought of taking this mature woman's pussy again caused his cock to quickly swell again with anticipation.

Vanessa looked at the bobbing monster in front of her, unbelieving of what she saw. Her husband could only come once a night and here this young man was ready again now. To her horror, Vanessa also realized that this experience had caused her cunt to moisten with her own sex juice. She was shocked and ashamed that a forced sex act would affect her in this way.

Meanwhile, Tom wanted to turn this mature MILF out and make her his bitch. He got up and half-pulled, half-dragged Vanessa to the couch, pushing her down onto it. Spreading her beautiful brown thighs wide, the stud marveled again at the erotic sight before him. Mrs. J's once perfect and unattainable body was now laid out in front of him like a smorgasboard, her wet pussy deliciously laid open like a hot taco.

Tom's head dropped to Vanessa's crotch and his tongue begin to slowly slip in and out of Vanessa's pussy. He sucked the clit once, causing an involuntary groan from the mature woman, before lifting his head up to kiss each of her nipples, sucking them gently while he used his fingers to play with her hot clit.

The stud felt Vanessa's nipples grow involuntarily in his mouth, her hot married pussy getting wetter by the moment. He knew it was only a matter of time before she gave herself to him completely and freely. He sucked her nipples once last time, then went back down to her hot cunt again. Spreading her cunt lips with his hands, Tom began to suck on her swollen clit again and tongued both her pussy and clit simultaneously. He began to gently flick his tongue on her clit while he fingered her. He felt her body starting to respond and knew the bitch was his!.

Vanessa tried not to react, but her body was betraying her. Tears formed in her eyes as she began to feel guilty, humiliated and aroused at the same time. The stud's tongue was a demon, moving so fast over her clit, sliding in and out of her hot cunt. She hated the fact that he was making her so hot.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sexing the Bride’s Mom Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds