• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Little Jen Shops For Sex Aids

Little Jen Shops For Sex Aids

Jenny had realized her ambition at the night club, "Darkness" had taken her with his friends around the back of the night club and used her. When she got home, despite having been towelled down, she had cum and piss every where.

She and "Darkness" went back to their online conversations and games, she was really not ready to do that in reality again, despite the fact that she had so many orgasms and been taken to heights she had never experienced before.

"Darkness" had asked her to marry him at the end of the evening, it had not been a proper marriage, but to marry her subservience to his stewardship. Three weeks later, she had not answered, he did not press her, knowing her confusion about her base desires, she was after all a good little hometown Christian girl and enjoying what she enjoyed would not go down well in church.

He was getting bored with waiting. His friends had enjoyed Jen and they knew that they had opened up this little flower to serious debauchery and they wanted her more. He insisted they be patient and let her sort her mind out.

Jenny was wracked with guilt, she knew how much she had enjoyed it and yet she knew it was wrong, she began to avoid "Darkness", but had found other sites to play online. Her guilt had not stopped her from masturbating, using the images of her night out as stimuli. She had, also, explored some of the things that had happened to her in more detail, she had become fascinated by anal stimulation and whilst the idea of receiving golden showers repulsed her, it featured heavily when she played. The cocks she had breaking her backside virginity, had been big, so using the odd home utensil, such as her hair brush handle had offered little relief, even when she used minimal lubricant. After a few weeks, she found a sex shop in a seedy part of Leeds, far from her home and purchased some new toys, a rabbit vibrator and a butt plug. Embarrassed, after using the plug, she found it practically disappeared in her ass, barely touching the sides, she needed something that would stretch her, so she was back in the shop two days later. As she reviewed the rack of vibrators, plugs and dildo's the counter assistant joined her. He was a middle aged, overweight Mediterranean. She was embarrassed enough, without having this sleaze bag leering over her shoulder, but leering he was and to her astonishment, she felt her self being aroused.

"You here two days ago, yes. You buy vibrator and but plug." He said to her getting closer.

He tried to shuffle away, but he followed.

"Vibrator not work?"

"Yes, its fine." She whispered

"What you want now then? Butt plug too big for boyfriend?" He was grinning.

"Err, its ..." She went bright red. "It's a bit too small."

"A bit?"

"Well, very!" She looked away, even redder if she could be.

He looked at her quizzically and then it dawned on him.

"It's not for boyfriend, is it? It's for you... am I right?"

"Uh huh!" She whispered. Looking at the floor.

"Let's make sure you get the right one today, shall we, without interruptions!"

"No, it's OK!"

But he had gone to the door and locked it. She was half pleased that he had stopped other customers coming in, on the other hand she was alone with him.

"I just tell boss, shop is closed." He made a phone call and spoke in some language she did not recognize.

Jenny realized she was in front of the DVD section and was looking at the water sports section, before returning to the butt plugs.

The shop assistant had noticed her eyeing the DVD's and turned on the plasma hanging from the ceiling. Jenny's eyes were diverted and she was watching fascinated as she saw a guy peeing over a blond girl, it was a best of series and the DVD rapidly moved from shot to shot.

"Now which butt plug, did you buy?"

Jenny pointed!

"That was too small!" he exclaimed. "Wait here."

She continued to be mesmerized by the screen, knowing that she herself was now soaked, between her legs.

He came back in with a box of butt plugs, all of them were larger than Jenny had experienced. He put the box down and squatted on the floor, now look let us see what we have here, he handed an assortment of plugs and dildos to her, rubber arms, pointed plugs, her mind boggled as her crotch got wetter and hotter. Little did she know he could see the dampness through her shorts.

Holding a big one in her hand, it was at least 8 inches long and half as much wide. "How much - this one?" She whispered, her mouth was dry, she was nervous but her arousal was overtaking her, shyness.

"You sure it's right size? You have small bum! It too big." He leered at her.

"I'll take it, how much?"

"Customer must be satisfied, you must try!" His grin made him look like a fat greasy Cheshire cat.

Jenny jumped up, "err, I've got to go." Her eyes wandered to the plasma screen, before she walked to the door, forgetting it was locked.

"No my dear, you must try the goods, before you purchase them, I want you to be satisfied."

She pulled the door, it did not open. He grabbed her arm,

"Now you are upsetting me, don't you like me? You said you liked the butt plug, you should try it .... If you want to leave."

He pushed her through the shop, to the back room, it had a mattress on the floor and she was pushed onto it.

"Now my dear, we need to see what you like, as well as butt plugs, shall we?"

He deftly undid his pants and walked out of them as they fell, he had no undergarments on, so his erect penis was exposed immediately. As she tried to get up, he easily pushed out his arm and flung her to the ground.

"Don't disobey me, you have no choice." He sat back in a chair and picked up the butt plug running lubricant up and down it.

"Take off your shorts and panties, leave your top and bra."

Jenny was reluctant but had no choice. She rose and removed her garments.

Throw them to me, she did and he felt them, so wet for someone so reluctant.

There was a knock on the shop door.

"Wait here, I will send them away, normally I am open." He pulled on his pants.

Jenny could hear him talking "foreign" but instead of the noise going away, it was getting closer.

"My two friends have come, I told them you were about to give me a show and they have paid me to let them watch."

"NO she screamed, as she got up to leave."

They laughed and slapped her, to the floor, not hard, just enough so she knew who was in charge.

"Now my dear let us see if that is the right size plug, for that tiny ass.

All three guys had their cocks out and were stroking.

Jenny lay on her back, hoping to get this over with, yes she was excited, her pussy was engorged and swollen, but she did not want this. Her legs were apart they could see straight down to her pussy, as she massaged her clit with one hand and with the other transferred the juices from her vagina to her ass, slipping her fingers in and out slowly stretching her muscles. She had done this so many times in the last few weeks, but never to an audience, she could see the three men stroking, becoming more and more manic, she got on her haunches and took the butt plug from the assistant and positioned it under her, pushing down, easing it in and out, it was certainly big and she could feel it touch the sides of her anal canal alright, she was lost in her world forgetting about these men watching her impale her ass on this rubber cock. Each time it was going in a little deeper and stretching her a little wider, it had a really fulfilling effect. It was almost all in and once it was then its shape would lock it in.

Her finger was working her clit, whilst her other hand pulled her nipples. She was suddenly woken from her ecstasy, as she felt a cock pushing against her mouth.

"Oh my god", she realized, where she was and what she was doing. It was too late the last centimetre of the plug, slipped into her as she was pushed down.

"Clean it up." She was ordered. It needed cleaning, there was pre cum every where.

"No! Let me go."

Another reason to laugh. "You know in prison, the faggot boys, don't have front teeth. You know why?"

She shook her head.

"Its easier to slip a cock into a resisting mouth, if there ain't no front teeth." He balled his hand into a fist, but his cock was quickly enveloped by Jenny's mouth.

She was a good cock sucker, and combined with watching her masturbate, place a butt plug and giving a good old suck, he came. Splattering the back of her throat, he was a gusher, as fast as she swallowed, more spurted forward, out of her mouth and down her chin, dripping onto her t shirt covered tits, he just kept pumping until there was nothing left to pump.

Jenny knew she was not done but licked up as much residue from around her face as she could, sure enough the shop assistant was next in line and the third fellow was behind him. As she sucked cock, she bounced up and down and the butt plug added sensation to her. The shop assistant was not very clean and she gagged as she smelt his sweat, this made them laugh more and a hand was placed behind her head, so that she could not resist the fucking of her mouth. Although excited, he was not to cum quickly and kept pounding against her throat, and slipping down deeply.

Eventually, he came not as voluminously as his friend and she was able to eat it all up with out any spillages.

She crouched in front of the third, resigned to having to give blow jobs for her freedom. He was tall and hung like a horse, as she opened her mouth, he reached behind her head and grabbed her hair, he half lifted her and threw her to the floor twisting her so she landed face down on all fours. Deftly he came up behind her and charged his cock into her pussy, which was cramped by the size of the plug inside her, she screamed as he entered her and at the same time brought his hands down on her buttocks.

Jenny knew she shouldn't, that it would encourage them, that it would prolong her agony, but she could not stop, her body took over, she could not stop the tremours, the shaking the welling up of emotion from deep within her .. "Oh my god, she thought to herself, it can't be happening."

But the more she self denied, the stronger the feeling came and came she came, wrenching, screaming, not a superficial surface orgasm but from deep within, she was crying as it released, screaming, shouting.

"More, hurt me, fuck me, take me." She heard it, but it could not be her, but it had to be her, she was the only female there, it was a female voice. The cock inside her, could not control itself, her muscles were too constricting too tight, as she clenched with her ass muscles on the plug and her pussy on the cock, she was being filled with cum and as he withdrew she collapsed.

The assistant had left the room, but returned .. with a leather paddle.

"She luv's it, lets give it."

His friends held her up, tore off her top, soaked and sticky as it was and stuffed it in her mouth. The butt plug was viscously pulled out, to a plopping sound and dropped to the floor.

As she was held up, still exhausted from her orgasm, legs apart, the paddle was viciously brought up, slapping her engorged clit, send shock waves of pain and ecstasy, it was repeated again and again, until she once again lost control of her body and came.

Dropped to the floor, again on all floors, her mouth was attacked by another cock and when she opened and let it in, he ass was filled, humping her from the front and the back she felt a finger slip into her pussy. All holes abused, she wanted this to end, but still her body was betraying her.

They came, filling more holes with their cum, swapping places. The two friends had to go, they kissed her, she was left in the backroom, while they said their goodbyes in the shop. Jenny just sat there legs splayed, the shop assistant came back, he sat next to her, cuddled her.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" He said while fingering her clit. "You can have the plug and the paddle, no charge, you a good girl." Kissing her neck, squeezing her breast.

And now, you service my cock one last time. He stood in front of her, she took his cock in her mouth, she tasted the droplets of pee, it entered her mouth, grew faster, she tried to drink as much as she could, but he withdrew and using his cock like a hose, he sprayed into her face and her hair, it dribbled down her front, her tongue. Voluntarily stretched out, catching as much as she could, until the stream finally abated.

He picked up his pants and put them on, she continued to sit there, smiling, her hand between her legs. Watching.

He picked up her things, put the paddle and the butt plug in a bag.

"You must go! You a filthy whore!"

He lifted her, and before she realized what was happening he had thrown her out the back, followed by her things.

"You come back for another good time, tell no one.!"

Naked she picked up her clothes, hand bag and toys dressed and smelling of sex, pee, cum and sweat she took the bus home, smiling after another night of satisfaction.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Little Jen Shops For Sex Aids

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 421 milliseconds