• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Her Daddy at Last

Her Daddy at Last

When Keith came home he noticed that the house was completely dark except for a light upstairs. It seemed to be coming form his stepdaughter's room. He wondered what Heather was doing home so early since it was only eight o'clock in the evening. He tried to remember the last time he saw her at home on a weeknight.

He parked his car in the garage and made his way into the kitchen. Keith turned on the light and then noticed a piece of paper on the counter.

Hospital called and needed me to work the night shift. I'll be home at 8 am. Dinner is in the microwave.

Pam

Keith frowned. Pam was working more at night lately and it gave them little time to see each other. She didn't need to work at all he told her, since he made enough money to support them all. But Pam liked earning her own money, something she found out when her ex-husband left her and Heather six years ago. Pam's independence was one of the things that attracted Keith to her, well that and her amazing body. Pam was a blonde goddess. She was tall and had a body like Jessica Rabbit. He met her 4 years ago on a blind date and despite their 7 year age difference they hit it off right away. By their second date they were sleeping together. Six months later they got married. At 29 Keith found himself a husband and also a stepfather to Pam's 14 year old daughter.

From the beginning Heather never warmed to him. Keith thought that Heather hoped that her parents would get back together and didn't like her mother marrying a younger man. Heather shared her mother's blonde hair and blue eyes, but her features were much softer and rounder. She was a couple inches shorter than Pam and very slender. Overall she was a very pretty girl Keith thought when he first met her. She was not exactly friendly towards him but she was polite at least. Pam said that Heather just needed time to get used to him, but she never did.

When Heather hit 16 she changed both physically and emotionally. He body filled out and she looked like a carbon copy of Pam. She also became more rebellious. Heather fought with her mother all the time and stayed out past her curfew often. Her grades slipped because she began cutting school. The last straw was when Pam caught her making out with an unsavory looking boy on their living room couch. Pam grounded her and didn't let her out unless it was for school.

The first two weeks of this arrangement was a nightmare for Keith, both his wife and stepdaughter were miserable and they took it out on each other and on him. When a month of this passed Keith had enough. Behind Pam's back Keith went to Heather and asked what it would take for her to cut out all her crap. Heather instantly answered a car. He told her that she had to change her attitude immediately, get her grades back up, and apologize to her mother and then in three months on her 18th birthday he'd get her a car. The next day the change was obvious in Heather. She did all that she promised and on her birthday Keith got her a little red convertible. Pam thought it was extravagant of him to give her such a gift, but he said she deserved it and would need a car to get around when she went to college in the fall. When Heather finally had her car she was hardly ever home, but then they didn't mind so much since she was doing well at school and was no longer picking fights with Pam. An added bonus was that Heather seemed finally becoming friendly towards her stepfather.

Keith looked in the microwave and saw a plate of chicken, rice, and vegetables. He decided that dinner could wait a few more minutes and went upstairs to take a quick shower. When he reached the top of the stairs he heard music blasting from Heather's room. He made his way down the hall and almost passed her door when he heard a distinctively male voice say "Yeah baby!" Overwhelming anger filled Keith. He long ago guessed that Heather was sexually active, but it was outrageous of her to bring it here into her family home. He barged into her room and on the bed saw a naked greasy looking punk on top of Heather, sucking one of her large breasts.

Heather turned towards him, her blue eyes wide with shock. "Keith!"

"Get off of her!" he bellowed at the boy.

Heather's skinny boyfriend quickly jumped up. "Who the fuck are you?!"

"You are in my home and on my daughter. You have five seconds to leave or I will beat the crap out of you," Keith calmly said but his hands were balled up into fists.

"Keith you can't do this!"

"Shut up Heather!" he ordered her.

Heather cowered back. She never saw Keith so angry. Heather looked at Eddie as he put his pants back on. He then grabbed his shoes and shirt and walked out of the room with Keith following after him. She heard footsteps going down the stairs and then the slamming of the front door. A few seconds later she heard only one set of footsteps go up the stairs. Keith entered her room again and he still looked angry.

Heather was still lying on the bed propped up on her elbows and looked completely shocked. She either didn't realize or care that she was naked, Keith thought. Her large young breasts heaved up and down. He could see her pink nipples jutting out from behind her hair. He looked lower and saw she had on a white lace thong; he evidently interrupted them before they went all the way.

"We had a deal Heather," he told her angrily. "You clean up your act and I get you a car. Now I have to take it back."

"No! I kept my part up Keith," she said and jumped up from the bed. "I'm 18 years old! This is my room and I can fuck whoever I want to. Do you expect me to live like a nun?!"

"No one would ever expect that of you sweetheart," he said snidely. "Keep it out of my house."

Heather reached out to slap him but he caught her arm just in time. He slowly looked up and down her body as if assessing her.

"Put on some clothes," he told her. He let go of her arm and turned around to walk out.

"You're jealous!" Heather accused him angrily. "You're jealous because I'm the only one in this house that's getting any!"

Keith turned around and looked at his stepdaughter.

"I know Keith. I know that Mom hasn't slept with you in weeks," she told him. "I know you jack off to those porn tapes. She probably thinks you aren't man enough for her anymore!"

Maybe it was the combination of her gorgeous naked body and then being accused of not being man enough, but something inside Keith snapped. He grabbed Heather by the waist and forced her onto the bed. Before she could protest he brought his mouth dons on hers and slid his tongue between her lush lips. He forced her legs open and pressed the bulge of his pants against her pussy. Keith then cupped her breasts with his large hands and began to roll her nipples between his fingers.

Heather was too stunned to react at first. She couldn't believe that Keith was doing these delicious things to her body. She had been hot for her sexy stepfather since she was 16. She knew it was wrong but every time she looked at him she got wet. At 33 Keith was at the beginning of his prime. He was a total hunk with black hair, grey eyes, and possessed a body women lusted after. He was tall and muscular with killer abs and a broad hairy chest. She hated that he was her stepfather and wanted him for herself that was why she fought so much with her mother it was because she was jealous. She wanted Keith so bad that she was still a virgin, none of the boys she knew could arouse her with just one look as he did. But she was tired of being a virgin and decided that tonight she would let Eddie have his way with her. When Eddie was kissing her and sucking on her tits she imagined that he was Keith. It came as such a shock when Keith barged in on them.

This is so much better than I imagined, Heather thought, you could really tell the difference between being kissed by a man or by a 19 year old boy. Where Eddie pawed at her breasts, Keith was caressing and arousing them. His mouth suddenly left hers she watched his dark head move down to her breasts. His tongue licked at one nipple, making wet and shiny, and then did the same thing to her other nipple. He laved the white flesh of both of her breasts with his tongue and when he finished he closed his mouth over a hardened nipple and began sucking. She then felt Keith's hand slip between them and slid under her panties and touch her wet pussy.

Keith heard Heather gasp when he touched her. He was too aroused at first to notice that Heather made no protest when he forced himself on her. She tasted so sweet and her body felt so soft and lush under him that all he could think about was to feed. When he began to play with her amazing tits and she still didn't stop him, he realized that not so little Heather wanted this as much as he did. A little voice inside his head told him that he shouldn't do this, but the bigger head on his cock told him to fuck the little slut senseless. The bigger head won. He slipped his hand under her thong and found her completely drenched. He parted her folds with his fingers and teased her little nub. Heather groaned in pleasure. He slipped two fingers up her pussy and found her hot, wet, and tight. If he didn't know any better he would have thought her a virgin. He moved his mouth regretfully from her breasts and eased off of her.

Heather watched as Keith stood and took off his tie and tossed it aside. He unbuttoned his shirt and Heather drooled when she saw his muscular chest and stomach. She saw his cock straining against his pants as he unbuckled his belt. He undid the buttons of his pants, lowered its zipper, and then just let them drop to the floor. Heather's eyes widened with surprise when she saw his cock. It was the biggest one she'd ever seen. It was long and thick and had a large purple head. It jutted upwards almost reaching his belly button.

"Baby this will be the first time you'll be fucked by a real man," he told her.

Heather bent her knees and parted her legs wide. Through her lace thong Keith saw her pussy shiny and wet with her own juices.

"Eager for it aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy," she answered.

It was the first time she called him anything but Keith. He knew she said it for the shock value, but it did nothing but turn him on further. He reached down and slowly pulled her panties off her.

He smiled at her and said, "Daddy's going to eat your pussy now baby."

Keith lowered his head between her legs and began licking her pussy. She moaned as his tongue teased her folds. She cried out when he began to suck on her clit. She screamed when she felt his tongue enter her pussy.

"You taste so good baby," he said. "Mmmm. Cum for Daddy baby! Cum for Daddy!"

Heather being the dutiful daughter did what he asked and climaxed then and there.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" Heather cried out.

Keith held her thrashing hips until she calmed. When she was done he kneeled above her.

"I won't take your car," he said out of the blue, "but you have to do three things for me."

"I love my car. I look so hot and sexy in it," Heather told him.

"Yes you do, but you have to agree to my terms."

"What are they? she asked.

"One, you don't lie to me," he said.

"Okay," she replied, wondering where this was going.

"Two, you dump that loser boyfriend of yours. I don't understand what you see in him, you could do so much better."

"Done," Heather agreed. She completely forgot about Eddie as soon as Keith kissed her.

"Three, show me how much you really want your car," he said and then looked down to his throbbing cock.

Heather smiled and got on her knees. She grabbed onto the base of his shaft. It was so big her fingers didn't meet. She licked the underside of his cock all the way to its tip. She circled its head with her tongue and licked the bit of precum on it.

"Daddy I really really want my car," she pleaded. "I'll do anything you want. Please don't take it away."

"Prove it," he said through gritted teeth.

Heather closed her mouth over the head of his cock and started sucking. She had to open wide to take him in. Soon she had the whole ten inches in her mouth.

"Mmmmm, Daddy you taste so good," she said when she came up for air.

She licked at the sides and the head of his cock again and then licked at his balls. Heather really did know how to give a blowjob, he thought. Unfortunately they were wasted on skinny little punks who didn't even deserve them.

"Do you give head a lot?" Keith asked her.

"Only twice," she answered.

"The truth remember."

"It is the truth. I didn't like it though. They had such pencil dicks. Not big at all like you," she said and continued sucking on him.

Her answer satisfied him just like her mouth did. Although the thought of shooting his load into her mouth was tempting he couldn't wait to sink his cock in her pussy.

"That's enough baby," he told her. "You get your car back."

"Oh thank you Daddy," she said when she released his penis.

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. She then trailed her tongue along his jaw, his chin, and down his throat.

"Fuck me into bed Daddy," she pleaded with him and pulled him down on top of her.

"Don't you mean tuck?" he asked.

"I don't think so," she replied.

Heather laid flat on her back with Keith pressed on top of her.

"Do you have a condom?"

"Oh no Daddy!" she exclaimed. "I want to feel your naked cock fucking my pussy."

"I want that too baby," he growled.

Heather couldn't believe it was finally happening. She closed her eyes and felt her Daddy Keith part her folds. His thumb rubbed her clit a little and then she felt it. The large head of his cock entered, it was so big. She heard Keith groan and then he pushed more of his cock into her. Her pussy stretched and widened to make room for his massive member. It hurt a little but it felt so good.

"Oh baby you're so tight," Keith said.

Keith forgot how good teenage pussy was. He waited a little bit for her to relax and get used to him before he pushed further. When he heard her moan, Keith thrust himself deeply into her. Heather suddenly cried out and he knew why. She tensed up all around him.

"Shh baby," he crooned.

He caressed her hips and then moved up to caress her breasts. He leaned downed and kissed on the lips. Heather sighed when Keith's tongue entered her mouth. The pain was ebbing and it was actually feeling nice now.

"I'm sorry baby. If I had known I would have been gentler," Keith softly said.

"That's ok Daddy, It feels so good now," she replied.

"How does this feel?" he asked and began slowly pumping into her.

"Oh god it feels wonderful," she cried.

"I want you so much," he said and began kissing her again.

As their tongues tangled, Heather felt her Daddy fuck her pussy harder.

"Daddy more! Give me more!" she begged him.

Keith began to pound into her earnestly. Her enormous tits bounced wildly with his every thrust.

"Do you like this baby? Do you like what I'm doing to you?"

"Yes! Oh god yes! Fuck my pussy faster," she cried, her head tossing from side to side.

Keith knew he should be more gently, but she was driving him wild with lust. Good god she was a virgin! If he didn't feel it himself he wouldn't have believed it. For one thing Heather was far too sensual and two no virgin could give a blow job like one she gave him earlier. It felt good to know that no other cock fucked her sweet tight pussy, that he was the first to have a taste of her. Keith bent his head and took her nipple into his mouth and sucked hard on it.

Heather moaned and writhed underneath him now. She knew that she couldn't possible last any longer. All the sensations coursing through her body were becoming too much. A second later she felt her climax hit.

"Yes! Yes! Oh god," she cried. "Ohhhhhhh!

Heather's small pussy squeezed him so tight when she climaxed that Keith lost control and shot his cum deep inside her. It felt so good he wasn't sure when he would stop cumming. He kept pumping his cock into Heather, pushing down her bucking hips.

"Daddyyyyyyy!" she screamed.

With one last thrust, Keith finally emptied himself completely. He then collapsed on her warm lush body.

"Is it always like that?" Heather asked a few minutes later, when their breathing calmed.

"It gets better," he promised. "Especially if I'm the one you're doing it with."

"Oh I know Daddy. Eddie could have never made me feel so good."

"Remind me to punish you later for bringing that boy over," he told her.

"What kind of punishment?" Heather asked.

"I think it's about time that you get a good spanking young lady," he said.

"But Daddy," she whined.

"Don't argue," he told her. "I know what's best."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Her Daddy at Last

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds