• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bisexual Black Man and His Woman

Bisexual Black Man and His Woman

The name is Christopher McLord. College student, Macho Man and International Trickster Extraordinaire. I am the hero of this story. A tall, good-looking young black man living in urban America. Standing six feet three inches tall, jet-black and quite handsome, weighing exactly two hundred and fifty pounds. And last but not least, I am the proud owner of twelve inches of long and thick, slightly bent, uncut Black Man Power. My little friend here has been known to make men and women cry in sheer pleasure. Yes, I'm bisexual. As with everything else about myself, I embrace it. The bisexual lifestyle is cool.

I live in West Virginia and I currently attend the prestigious Central Virginia University. It's only one of the best public institutions of higher education in all of North America. With twenty nine thousand students, it's easily one of the largest universities in America. Unlike most public colleges and universities, Central Virginia University is evenly divided between male and female students. Balance is key. Makes me happy to live there. It's the place I call home, folks. There's no other place like it in the universe. I think it's the best college or university in America!

Central Virginia University or CVU, as the school is popularly known has one of the most rigorous educational programs and curriculum in the world. The toughest students from public and private high schools around the country apply there. Not all of them make it. Attending CVU is both a privilege and an honor. The men and women of Central Virginia University are among the elect of academia. Bar none. These days, I am a CVU student-athlete. That's a very good thing in a school considered by many to be an athletic powerhouse. I reckon we're considered the biggest athletic powerhouse in the higher education system of the United States of America. The only school which even comes close is Ohio State University.

The Central Virginia University Department of Athletics currently sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Rowing, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Archery, Bowling, Pistol, Rifle, Squash, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Nordic Skiing, Sailing, Gymnastics, Water Polo, Swimming, Wrestling, Football, Golf, Rugby, Lacrosse and Track along with Women's Intercollegiate Rowing, Basketball, Cross Country, Squash, Soccer, Sailing, Archery, Bowling, Pistol, Rifle, Gymnastics, Tennis, Water Polo, Ice Hockey, Nordic Skiing, Swimming, Field Hockey, Wrestling, Softball, Golf, Rugby, Lacrosse and Track. Club sports offered are Men's Boxing, Badminton, Sumo Wrestling and Karate along with Women's Boxing, Badminton, Karate and Ultimate Frisbee. The Equestrian Club is coed. We have four male and eight female riders. Like I said, we're an athletic powerhouse. All of our sports compete in the top tier of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Division One. I'm a member of the Men's Rugby team. It's always been my favorite sport.

The story that I'm about to tell you involves my adventures into the worlds of raunchy sex, dominance and submission. I was hanging out with a couple of my fellow student-athletes. Mike Bison, of the Men's Baseball team and Luke Tyson, of the Men's Basketball team. They're a couple of guys I've known for years. Mike is six feet tall, lean and muscular, with dark brown skin and long braided hair. He's a handsome black stud with sharp features, light bronze eyes and a goatee. Luke Tyson is six feet six inches tall, lean and muscular, with caramel-colored skin and a shaved head. Yeah, these guys are my pals. There aren't that many black students at Central Virginia University so we tend to stick together. That particular night, we were hanging out in the town of Blacksburg, Virginia. I've been invited by my buddies to check out a certain place. Well, truth be told I was curious so I thought it would be okay. I mean, what do you say when your best friends invite you to an orgy featuring sexually adventurous big beautiful women? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Anyhow, we went to meet these chicks at a club. Mike did the introductions. He introduced me to Louisa Shay, a five-foot-ten, black-haired, golden-eyed and brown-skinned sistah with a pretty face, large breasts, thick body, wide hips and plump ass. Definitely my type. The other women were okay too. Let's see. There was Rebecca Stone, a five-foot-nine, brown-skinned, green-eyed biracial femme. She was pleasantly plump, with big breasts, wide hips and a plump ass. And pretty in the face too. Last but not least was Ebony Knox. A six-foot-tall, thick and sexy, plain-faced, big-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed black female with skin of the purest black. A thick African-American mama. My kind of female! You should have seen the size of her ass. A thick and plump bubble butt. With skin as black as midnight. Even though her face wasn't that pretty, she had an almost otherworldly sensuality. I took one look at her and decided to have her for myself. I really like big women. I don't know why. And I'm not the only black male who feels this way. Must be something genetic about us. Anyhow, I really like the big females and I particularly like dark-skinned large women. They're my favorite people. I don't know why. Like I said, there's a primal sensuality about them that makes my cock harder than tempered steel. And I had to have myself a taste of this big beautiful black woman's special goodies. I can't help myself.

We met and chatted for a while. It turns out we had a lot in common with these women. Ebony Knox attend Virginia Tech and she was a member of the Women's Basketball team. She and her friends were lonely black females on college campuses where sexy and masculine black men were scarce. Well, they were in luck. I pressed Ebony for information. I wanted to know more about her. Well, she was very much into me too. We had a lot in common. The ladies escorted my fellow sportsmen and myself to their dorm back at Virginia Tech and once there, we had ourselves some wicked good times.

We got to the dorm, and that's when the fun began. We were drinking some beer and trading stories about black collegiate life. Ebony was all over me. Mike had his hands full with Louisa and Luke was making out with Rebecca. All of us were having a good time. Ebony was kissing me and feeling me up. My masculine black body was responding to her touch mightily. And she knew it. We got the ball rolling, so to speak. We undressed, and admired each other's sexies bodies. Like me she was tall, big, black and beautiful. I found myself hardening at the sight of her. We kissed again, and went to the couch to do our thing.

Ebony and I kissed, and I began licking her neck before going down to her breasts. I suckled on them and she moaned as I licked the areolas. I put her on her back and spread her fleshy thighs. I saw her hairy black pussy. I went for a licking. Spreading her pussy lips, I began probing her with my tongue and fingers. She grasped my head gently and urged me to continue. Around the dorm, the others were doing their thing as well. Mike sat on a chair, and Louisa knelt before him. The big beautiful sistah looked glorious naked and her plump ass was something else. She took Mike's erect cock in hand and began sucking on it. Luke and Rebecca were even more advanced than all of us put together. Currently, the tall black stud had the lovely black plumper on all fours. He put his hands upon her hips and thrust his cock into her tight pussy from behind.

Focusing on the task at hand, I began licking Ebony's pussy like oral sex was going out of style. I licked and probed her, and enjoyed the delighted sounds she made. I've always enjoyed eating pussy. It's one of my favorite things to do. It didn't take me long to get Ebony to cum. When she did, she squealed in delight. It was music to my ears. After she calmed down from riding the orgasmic wave, I told her to show a brother some love. She was totally down with that and got on her knees before taking my big black cock in her mouth. Once she got started, she blew me away ( pun intended ) with her oral skills. I mean, the woman sucked my cock and licked my hairy balls like oral sex was going out of style. She worked me up until I came, then drank my masculine seed. I screamed in pleasure.

Across the room, our friends were having some raunchy fun. The big beautiful black woman known as Louisa was on all fours, her plump black butt cheeks spread wide open. Drilling his long and thick black cock into her asshole was Mike. He was smiling from ear to ear as he rammed his cock into Louisa's asshole. She was screaming in delight as her tight ass got filled with cock. Luke and Rebecca were doing their thing as well. Luke lay flat on the carpeted floor, his big black cock sticking in the air. Rebecca lowered herself onto him, until his big black cock was buried deep into her buns. She impaled herself anally. Good woman! I guess the sexy plump black femme liked anal sex too!

Not to be left out, Ebony and I decided to join in on the fun. Fortunately, she was no stranger to booty fucking. Hell, she described herself as an anal sex enthusiast. Damn, that's my kind of female. She got on all fours and spread her spectacularly plump, jet-black and shiny black butt cheeks for some raunchy anal fun. I rubbed my hand on my twelve inches of hard black dick and pressed the head of my dick against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in. Ebony didn't scream when my cock went into her asshole. That's saying a lot, considering the awesome power of my twelve-inch rod.

I placed my hands on her hips and thrust into her. Man, I was amazed at how warm and tight her asshole felt. I began fucking her harder and faster. She backed up her fat ass, grinding it against my groin. I fucked her good, sliding my long and thick black cock into her tight anal cavity. I read somewhere that the bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. This proved true with Ebony. She had the tightest yet most supple and wonderfully expansive asshole I've ever fucked. I've fucked enough assholes, both male and female, to tell the difference. I let her have it, plowing into the forbidden depths of her tight asshole like anal sex was going out of style. She screamed and begged me for more. Heartened, I thrust even deeper into her. A big beautiful woman who loves anal sex is a rare delicacy in today's sexually adventurous universe. A big beautiful black woman who loves anal is an even greater rarity. I savored the experience, fucking her with all my might and delighting in every moment of it. We went at it like this for some time then I came. Our screams of passion joined those of our friends and filled the women's dorm room. Needless to say, a good time was had by all.

I spent the night on a blanket thrown on the floor, lying in Ebony's arms. My buddies Luke and Mike were happily sleeping with their ladies, Rebecca and Louisa by their sides. This was a good day. I was the first who woke up, to find breakfast served, courtesy of Ebony. There she was. The tall, thick and sexy black female. She wore a black bra and panties and moved about the dorm freely, looking so damn fine. I winked at her. She smiled at me, then kissed a walking but still sleepy Louisa on the mouth. I stared, shocked. Ebony shrugged, and told me that she was bisexual. She hoped I didn't mind. I smiled, and told her that I was the same way. She and Louisa traded a surprised look, then smiled. I walked up to Ebony and kissed her on the mouth. Then, I sat at the table and ate the bacon and eggs she served me. This had the beginning of a very good day.

Later, my fellow sportsmen woke up. We ate breakfast, then parted from the company of these lovely, sexually adventurous ladies. We got back on the Hummer, and Mike drove us back to our campus. Man, those Virginia Tech women were something else. Especially Ebony. My teammates were raving endlessly about last night's adventures. I don't know why they had to tell me. After all, I was there! Anyway, I didn't really listen. I was thinking about Ebony. She was black, gorgeous, thick, college-educated and bisexual. Just like me. I wanted to see her again. I don't know why but there's potential for something there. Potential for what, I don't know. But I was going to find out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bisexual Black Man and His Woman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds