• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Prized Inheritance Ch. 06

Prized Inheritance Ch. 06

12

(This is the final chapter in this series. We might come back to use one or all of these characters in a sequel or even a prequel. )

+++++++++++++++++++++

One Friday night, an unusual quiet lingered in the typically animated living room. Although, Jake and Janet were there in a physical sense; different subjects clouded their thoughts. Jake's twenty-six year old mind was bent toward his complex business matters; it often did early in the evening. It was Janet, who normally thrilled in providing distractions for her dominant lover, who maintained an unusual quiet. Jake stirred from his mental trance first. He studied Janet with inquiring eyes. She sat at his feet submissively as she did every night after dinner. But instead of being in a sexy outfit or lingerie; she remained in her frumpy day clothing, an obvious breech of protocol. At first, he thought it was a challenge, yet quickly realized there was much more to her abstract behavior.

In the three weeks they had been carnally intimate, Jake had never seen her so preoccupied. He was curious and little concerned. The thirty-eight year old slim brunet had provided him with bountiful amounts of sexual release from tension; which he valued deeply. Now, for the first time, she was beginning the evening with no apparent sexual spark or focus.

Although curious, Jake hesitated asking what was on her mind. He was cautious. She would always be his dad's widow and technically his stepmother, and there were some subjects he didn't feel comfortable approaching, at least not yet.

"What's going on," Jake reluctantly asked. He couldn't endure the silence any longer.

"Huh, what?" Janet asked. She hadn't heard the question, and her mind had been awoken by Jake's voice as if waken from a daydream.

"What's on your mind?" Jake asked in a louder firm tone.

"What makes you think something is on my mind?" Janet said turning to Jake. He warmed inside, with her dark loving eyes focusing on him.

"Well let's see, it's eight o'clock and you're still dressed in your unflattering day rags."

Janet glanced down, and her face showed surprise to see, he was right. "I'm sorry. I guess I'm a little distracted, with tomorrow being our first special fantasy Saturday." Janet stood and began to unbutton her blouse.

"Oh, that's right." Jake had surprisingly forgotten, he been excited when Janet suggested the idea of using one Saturday a month to make a sexual fantasy a reality. His life felt like a fantasy already having a non-jealous bisexual submissive sexy Janet to live with. He couldn't imagine, what she had planed for the sexually fantasy day that could be any better than they already had. It would be a surprise. Jake started to sense his erection growing in his pants as he watched Janet strip to her black lace bra, matching thong panties and lace thigh high stockings. Despite seeing her body every night, he enjoyed seeing her sexy body. Except for her height, she had a models body; she was thin without being skinny but had nice breast and a curvy bottom. The type of body most women want.

Then she knelt between his legs and began to unbutton his pants. His hard cock sprung upward, once she slid his pants down. Jake had stopped wearing any underwear; he found it got in the way of their spontaneous passion.

Janet began to run her fingers up and down the front of Jake's cock. She then looked up at Jake. He could see some concern clouding her eyes and face.

"I must ask a favor of you," Janet said lowering her head submissively.

"What?"

"I need you to spend the night in your old room. I have a lot of prep work for tomorrow."

Jake hesitated for a moment, and then put his hand to her chin to raise her head. "Ok, but it better be worth it."

Janet's lips curled into a pleased smile, and she ran her tongue across them moistening them. She leaned forward, towards Jake's cock and began to run her tongue up and down the front. Then she swirled her tongue around the tip several times. He let out a low sigh. She parted her lips and drew the head into her mouth. Much to his delight, she began moving her head up and down, taking more of the erection into her mouth with each movement down. As she took more and more in, he soon could feel his base of his cock sliding up and down the length of her warm tongue and the head of his cock dragging against her throat.

Never had any girlfriend be able to deep-throat his normal length but wide cock before Janet. He now kept the area hair free, so she wouldn't gag, as she had the first time. It was easy to stay smooth; Janet performed the job of shaving his pubic hair for him every morning before they began their day.

The mystery of the next day entered Jake's mind, and he closed his eyes. He began to think about all the sexy outfits and a costume that Janet had in her closet, and he wondered what she was going to wear. As he imagined Janet in a French maid costume with fishnet stockings, bending over and displaying herself; he felt a sudden orgasm building. He grasped her black hair as he spewed his cum down her throat. Janet eagerly swallowed every drop. It surprised him to not have lasted longer. They had been so sexually active, he often found it hard to finish. Janet climbed into his lap and leaned in for a kiss. Jake marveled at her pretty face; she might have been older than most of the women he had dated, but her eyes and face had fewer wrinkles and blemishes than many women he had recently been out with. Before she kissed him she let a wisp of her breath fall on his face. He could still smell the musk of his cum on her breath. Then their lips met for a gentle kiss.

They talked for a while before turning in for the night. The subject of the next day never came up, they both avoided it. While holding hands, they went upstairs to their separate bedrooms. Just before parting for the night, Janet turned to face Jake. His height towered over her. He leaned in for a good night kiss, but she stopped him.

"I need to remind you, for tomorrow our safe word is; Lucy." Janet said.

"Do you think we will need a safe-word tomorrow?"

Janet giggled. "Who knows, but better to be safe. Sometimes a situation can be too intense or uncomfortable for some." She kissed Jake on the cheek and sashayed down the hall.

He looked at Janet's wonderfully shaped thong clad behind and sexy stocking clad legs, and tried to imagine; how she would exhibit them tomorrow. Suddenly, he began to think about the need for a safe-word.

Sleep eluded Jake; he turned over and over in his old bed. He hadn't slept in it for three weeks; he had grown comfortable sleeping with Janet. Excitement and trepidation filled his mind as he began to imagine what lay ahead the next day. He thought he knew all of Janet's likes and dislikes and she knew his. "So what was she planning?" he wondered out loud. Sitting up in his bed, he become conscious of the fact, he didn't know whose fantasy this was suppose to be. He knew Janet was very submissive, she liked to be controlled, she liked to be gently restrained, she enjoyed an occasional hand spanking. Yet they had not delved into their fantasy likes and dislikes.

Finally he drifted off to a deep sleep.

***

The next day, Jake awoke to find himself in his old bed. At first, in his drowsy state of mind, he was puzzled to be back in his old room. But he quickly remembered why, and he sprung out of bed like it was Christmas. Looking at the clock, he grasped he had overslept, as it was midmorning. He peeked out the window and saw a cloudy sky. The weather fit his mood, as he didn't know what to expect, as it could be nice, stormy, or both.

Jake crossed the hall to the bathroom. He hesitated before entering to peek at Janet's room. Her door was open, but she was no where in sight. Hastily, he took a good shower. He saw his razor and shaving cream in the shower and knew Janet had placed it there. She was defiantly thinking ahead, Jake thought. He shaved his face and pubic hair. No hairs would get his way today.

He splashed a little aftershave on, Janet's favorite. Then he returned to his room to pick out his clothes. As he realized he didn't know what to expect; he realized he didn't know what to wear. After dismissing the idea of going downstairs naked, he chose some thin cotton elastic shorts, that would be easy to remove in a second, and a t-shirt.

Jake could feel his heart beating as he went downstairs, and heard Janet stirring in the kitchen. He couldn't wait to see her, and what outfit she was wearing. The dreams of her wearing a sluttish outfit were dashed when he walked into the kitchen to see her fully dressed. She was standing back to him. He was glad she didn't see the look of disappointment on his face. But as he stood gazing at his Janet, he distinguish the knee length dress was superior to the frumpy form hiding outfits she normally wore. The white dress had red trim along the edges, and it fit tight at the waist, showing her nice female figure, with a flared skirt. She was wearing white stockings, Jake knew they had to be stockings; she never wore hose. Her shoes were white with two inch heels.

"Well it's about time you came down sleepy head," Janet said, turning around to see him. She paused with a plate of link sausage and eggs in her hands modeling the look. Jake could see the dress had a modest v-neckline with a collar with red trim. To finish off the outfit, a necklace of large white pearls dangled across the collar. "I've fixed you a hardy breakfast that you're going to need today. Sit down here at the kitchen table so we can talk dear."

"Ok." Jake rubbed his chin. "That's a really nice look for you."

"Thank you dear."

Janet's outfit seemed familiar but he couldn't figure where he had seen it. She was wearing makeup with ruby red lipstick standing out, and her normally straight shoulder length hair was curled outward at the bottom, showing she had worked on it that morning. While sitting down, Jake couldn't keep his eyes off Janet. She kept humming a tune that distracted him from figuring out the look she was going for. As he didn't want to seem obtuse to some fantasy she might have mentioned to him; he sat quiet.

Then it hit Jake like a bucket of water, or at least her tune's setting hit him. Janet was humming a theme song from a fifties sitcom. He nearly leaped out of his seat, when realized she was dressed as a fifties sitcom mom. He respected and admired her ingenuity. He suddenly felt the urge to take her right then and there.

"I wish I had a two tone smoking jacket and a pipe," Jake said looking for a reaction. He felt could play the part of a fifties kind of guy. Rat-pack here I come he thought.

"Don't be a silly -- boy." Janet had a wicked grin growing on her face.

Jake's mouth fell open. He grasped he wasn't going to be the dad but the son's friend or even the --. The doorbell rang diverting Jake from his drastic realization. Meanwhile, Janet slipped a lacy kitchen apron over her head and tied it behind her back.

"Can you be a sweet boy and get that," Janet said. "I need to get these cookies in the oven." She held a baking tray full of unbaked homemade chocolate chip cookies.

Jake stood; he wasn't totally sure how he felt about this fantasy. The doorbell rang again, showing the visitors impatience. Twisted or not, he wanted the fifties vision before him, and hated to be interrupted. He thought how much he didn't want to have to deal with anybody as he walked to the door. The bell rang a third time.

Then when Jake opened the door; things began to make sense. Standing before him, stood their good friend Brandi sucking on a red lollypop. She was dressed in a School girl outfit, with green and grey plaid short skirt, a matching plaid tie, a tight buttoned white shirt, and knee high white socks. The getup was made more alluring by the shirt being two sizes to small, and her firm breast seemed to be testing the strength of the center two buttons. Her hard body curves didn't really fit the image of the young schoolgirl type, but Jake didn't mind, he appreciated the effort.

He could tell she was not wearing a bra, and knowing her probably not wearing panties either.

Brandi hugged Jake and whispered into his ear, "It's time to collect on my debt."

"I should have known you were behind all this."

"So do you like my college outfit Jakey Boy?" Brandi asked, not taking lollypop out of her mouth. The twenty-eight year old redhead smiled and spun around for him.

"You're hot alright," Jake replied.

Brandi gasped. "You shouldn't call your sister hot."

"Sister?

Brandi smiled and walked by him. "I'll have to tell Mom. Where is she?"

"Look in the kitchen." Jake said. "Sister and Mom huh? Man you are you warped." Her response to his comment was to flip up her skirt up to moon him, verifying her usual absence of underwear.

As she made her way through the dinning room to the kitchen, Jake followed closely behind. He wanted to see the women's reaction to each others appearance. When Brandi turned to the kitchen entrance and saw Janet, she was literally hopping in her thee inch high heal shoes.

"Oh Mom, you look so, so nice." Brandi said walking over to Janet.

"You look very nice too, this morning dear," returned Janet. "That's much more appropriate than what you wore last time I saw you." The last time they had seen each other they had been naked remembered Jake. The women embraced tightly. Janet pointed to a set place at the table. "Sit down and enjoy your breakfast dear."

"Mom, Jake said I looked hot," Brandi said with a smirk.

"Why that's nice he complemented you dear," Janet said. She was trying to sound like a mature mother, although she was only ten years older than Brandi. "It's nice to see stepsiblings getting along, especially since you're adopted."

"Well if I'm hot, then you are scorching." Brandi turned to Jake and stuck out her tongue.

Jake took his seat and thought for a moment. He pondered if; Janet had required the step part for his peace of mind or hers. He knew Brandi wouldn't have, as only her high standards in lovers kept her being more sexually indulgent than she already was.

Brandi sat to Jake's left side. She immediately inched her chair closer, and put her hand on his thigh. Her eyes, however, were fixed on Janet walking over with a plate.

"Here you go dear." Janet placed a plate of eggs and link sausages in front of Brandi. The brunet ran her hand gently trough Brandi's red hair. "You need a good breakfast for your strength. Remember meat is good for you." Janet winked at Jake, and then went back to the stove humming her tune.

While Janet's back was turned, Brandi slid her hand further up Jake's thigh and into the pant leg opening of his shorts. She let her hand rest on his semi-hard cock. As her hand fondled his quickly hardening erection, she smiled when she noticed its shaved smoothness.

"This meat is just right Mom," Brandi said with a sultry voice holding up a peace of sausage as if to admire it. "It's all nice and smooth and hard. Just the way I want it."

Janet bent over the stove. Jake and Brandi knew she was trying to not laugh. At least not so they could see her.

"Sausage is good, but I have a real desire for some raw clams." Jake said. "Maybe we can have some later." While he looked at Janet, he slid his left hand to Brandi's thigh. "You know how much Brandi likes them too."

"Yes I do." Brandi said in a sultry voice. "I love sucking the sweet juice out of a good raw clam." Janet was still trying to stop from laughing and couldn't respond.

"Yes a good clam is special," Janet finally said.

Jake slid his hand up Brandi thigh and under her skirt. He let his hand rest on her smooth shaved mound.

Brandi looked to see Jake's visible erection was straining upwards against his thin shorts. She jumped out of her chair and squealed. "Jake was trying to touch my pussy."

Janet turned around with a smile on her face. "I'm sure he was just trying to be brotherly dear."

"Oh, yea." Brandi pulled Janet across the room by the arm and pointed at Jake's erection. "Look at that. He's got a big wood making that tent." Jake leaned back so they could get a full view.

"That sort of thing happens dear." Janet smiled. "It's no big deal. I know since you are so sexy, you get that sort of reaction all the time."

"Mom, you really think I'm sexy?" Brandi leaned into Janet's side.

Janet put her hand to the side of Brandi's face. "Yes, of course I do."

Brandi whispered in Janet's ear, "You know he was touching me, but he was looking at you Mom. I think he has the hots for you."

"Don't be silly." Janet said. Jake didn't respond he was quickly trying to get a few bites of the delicious breakfast in before things got anymore interesting.

"I'll ask him," Brandi said in an encouraging tone. "Brother do you have the hots for your Mommy."

Jake wiped his face with a napkin, leaned back in his chair, and stared back at the two women. "Well, you have to admit, a man would either be dumb, ignorant, or gay not to be turned on by you -- mom. I mean just look at you with those dark eyes, pretty face, and sweet figure. Or I should say at least I think you have a sweet body, what I can see of it."

"Jake you shouldn't talk so." Janet protested, but her face glowed with a smile. "I can't see how you can talk that way." A timing bell went off. "Cookies are done."

Brandi stood with her arms folded as she watched from behind as Janet bent at the waist to pull the cookies out of the oven. Janet's bend highlighted her behind, and it was more than apparent that was her attention.

"You know Mom, I'm kind of curious about seeing your figure also," Brandi said. "Why don't you show us?"

Janet lowered the cookies on top of the stove. She took off her apron, but kept her back to Brandi. "I don't think I would feel comfortable about being exposed in front of you two."

Jake had to prevent himself from laughing. He knew Janet loved being exposed, and he knew both women couldn't keep their clothing on much longer.

"Would it help if we were undressed too?" Brandi suggested stepping toward Janet, while undoing her tie. The red head stopped and glanced over to Jake.

"Yea Mom," Jake stood up. "We will show you ours, if you show us yours."

"I'm not sure." Janet said while twisting her pearls in her left hand and slowly turning around.

Brandi was pulling her tie off before Janet could protest. She wouldn't have. Janet fixed her eyes on Brandi as she undid her buttons seductively, and let her shirt fall to the floor exposing her bare breast with her pert puffy nipples.

Spinning around and bending over Brandi asked, "Could you help me with this skirt zipper, Mom?"

Janet, without hesitation, reached out and slid the zipper down. The skirt fell to the floor leaving Brandi standing in her heels and knee high socks. Jake thought for a moment, she might take the socks off, but she didn't. He figured she wanted to stay in character. The bright white socks against her tan skin made her look erotic. Jake pulled off his clothing quickly. He had become proud of how abs had tightened in the last tree weeks from all the trusting he had been doing into Janet. He had a hard erection pointing to the women as he stood facing them.

"Wow, bother is that hardness for me?" Brandi asked striding over to the naked Jake.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her naked soft flesh against his. Then he leaned down and kissed her. Their mouths opened and their tongues shoved into each others mouth exploring. Janet raised her hand to her face like she was shocked. But her breathing and flushed face exposed her excitement. Their kiss ended and they turned to the still dressed Janet.

"Your turn," Jake said.

"I don't know if I should," Janet said. "We don't what might happen."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Prized Inheritance Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds