• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 13

All Women are Bitches Ch. 13

The name is Damon Etienne. Formerly of the Democratic Republic of Haiti. Formerly of the University of Notre Dame. Currently of Saint Joseph College in Dayton, Ohio. Who am I? A world-famous black man. College student. Adventurer. Erotica writer. Trickster. Seducer. Legendary Bully of Big Beautiful Women. What is my occupation? I am an Ass Stretcher. I hope that's explicit enough for you. Just in case it isn't, I shall go into greater detail. I introduce big-bottomed voluptuous ladies to the wonders of anal sex. Any questions? Good. Now, let's get started.

I was visiting the City of Brockton a few days ago. I got off the train and, feeling hungry, I walked into Dunkin Donuts. I ordered myself a sandwich and some hot coffee. The waitress was a short, somewhat pretty and thick, big-bottomed Cape Verdean chick named Jessica. She was light-skinned, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed. I checked her out while reading my book and eating my food. While I was eating, I noticed her checking me out too. So, I made eye contact and let her know I was feeling her. She smiled, and came closer. She was brooming the area where I sat. We talked. I learned that her name was Jessica. She was a high school senior. Nineteen years old. Recently came to America from Cape Verde. Just like nearly half of all people of color in Brockton.

We had a good time talking together. I told her about Saint Joseph College. A small, four-year liberal arts college in Ohio. Home to a student body of ten thousand students. SJC was also an athletic powerhouse, especially considering its small size. They offered Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Rugby, Rifle, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Wrestling, Soccer, Swimming, Wrestling, Golf, Tennis, Volleyball, Football and Ice Hockey along with Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Tennis, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Golf, Wrestling, Rugby, Swimming, Rifle, Pistol, Ice Hockey, Soccer and Field Hockey. A damn good school. I ought to know. I was a member of the Men's Soccer team. Jessica was impressed as I told her about my life in collegiate America. Yeah, it all sounds good.

I asked her about herself. Jessica was a student at Brockton High School. She wanted to attend Bridgewater State College or Umass-Boston and major in either business or criminal justice. She wasn't sure. She was the first person in her family to attend college. Also, she had recently broken up with her boyfriend Jose. Apparently, he ditched her for a skinny blonde white chick named Rose. This pissed her off to no end. Being left for another woman was always painful but getting ditched for a white female, that's going to mess up the self-esteem of any Island Woman. By Island Woman, I meet the dark-skinned, lovely female archetype personified by Haitian, Jamaican, Cuban, Trinidad and Cape Verdean Women. Island Men are the sexiest, manliest men in the world. Unfortunately for their women, they are also the greatest seducers of women of other races. That's the island woman dilemma.

Jessica was sad, and mad at Island guys for leaving their dark-skinned voluptuous beauties for skinny women. I told her that I was a black man in a school full of white women. In my mind, there was nothing lovelier or sexier than a fine-looking Island Mama. A female who was dark-skinned, pretty in the face, thick in the body and plump in the behind. That's my kind of female for real. Jessica laughed when she heard that. She asked me if I was doing something else later. What do you think I said? Half an hour later, Jessica left her job and changed from her Dunkin Donuts uniform to a black shirt and matching red skirt. Her hair was up and her face well made up. We were going to the Westgate Mall. She was volunteering to be my tour guide.

We went to the nearby Bat Station and took a bus, the number four. We rode it to the Westgate Mall. I looked at Brockton as the bus drove around. The place sucked. But I was with a hot chick so I didn't care. Jessica was all over me. Touching me and flirting with me heavily as we rode the bus. There were other folks there. Mostly black folks. That didn't bother me. I'm a black man. Got nothing against my people. I just wish those black folks from Brockton would stop staring at a brother. I mean, I know I'm good-looking but come on! Resist the urge! It's alright if they stare, though. I stand six feet two inches tall, lean and muscular, with dark brown skin and pale bronze eyes. A sexy black college sportsman. Of course these punks and hussies from Brockton couldn't resist me. I was sexiness and manliness personified. Word up!

We got off the bus and Jessica showed me around the Mall. We checked out FYE and Walden Books. We ate at Popeyes. It was fun. The whole time, we were having fun. Enjoying each other's company. So much that when she whispered to me that she was feeling horny, I wasn't surprised. We went to the Ladies Room to have ourselves some fun. First things first, though. Jessica grabbed a "Closed For Cleaning" sign she found near the bathroom and put it on the door. We went inside, and got our freak on.

I was surprised at how messy the Ladies room was but I didn't care. We kissed and frolicked happily. I wanted this woman. I've always had a thing for big women. Especially big black or Latin women. I felt up Jessica's plump and sexy body. Really nice. I liked her. We began to have our fun. Jessica sat on the can and hiked up her skirt. She unzipped my pants and took out my cock. Eight inches of uncut black cock. She smiled as she saw it and began sucking on it. Man, Jessica was a really good cock sucker. She licked my cock and sucked on my balls like they were made of chocolate. I got hard in no time. She sucked me until I came and when I gave it up, she drank up all my man juice. Damn!

Afterwards, we tried some kinkier stuff. I put Jessica on all fours and looked at that fat ass of hers. Damn, she was alright. I admired that ass in those Khaki pants she wore at work. Now, I got to see it for real. I ran my hands over her smooth plump buttocks. Damn, she was fine. She laughed as I felt up her booty. I asked her if she's ever tried anal before. Jessica laughed and told me that she liked getting fucked in the ass even more than she liked vaginal sex but only did it rarely. I asked her if she would try it for a nice guy like me. What do you think she said? Satisfied with her answer, I smiled. I spread her plump butt cheeks wide open and pressed my cock against her booty hole. With a swift thrust, I slid my cock into her tight asshole. Jessica did not scream as I entered her. That's good. She's not an anal sex beginner. She's an anal enthusiast.

I placed my hands on Jessica's wide hips and thrust into her. Man, her ass felt wonderfully warm and tight around my cock. I began to fuck her hard and fast. She gave as good as she got. Backing that ass against my groin and driving my cock deeper into her asshole. I loved it and so did she. I fucked her good, giving her all the cock I had and then some. We romped away happily until I came, and she squealed as my hot cum flooded her asshole. Then, we started again. I put her on her back and fucked her like this. I wanted to look into her eyes as I fucked her in the ass. I fucked her good. She fingered her pussy while getting drilled in the ass. Man, what a fun ride! I came a second time after an hour of raunchy anal fun. Then, we readjusted our clothes and left the Ladies Room. Some old white woman and her daughter gave us horrified looks as we exited. We both laughed, and told her we were part of the cleaning crew. Think she bought it?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds