• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 12

All Women are Bitches Ch. 12

Hello, there. My name is Kurt Lowe. A tall, good-looking young black man living in Iowa. I attend the Iowa Institute of Technology, a private four-year technical college. It's a pretty good school. One of the best in the state. A place where I am the undisputed lord and master of all I survey. I'm a member of the Iowa Tech Men's Football team. Actually, scratch that last one. I'm the best damn running back in Iowa Tech Football history. We're making headlines in Division One College Football. Iowa Tech has a pretty good Department of Athletics. They offer Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Rowing, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Track, Rifle, Golf, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Football, Wrestling, Swimming, Soccer and Volleyball along with Women's Intercollegiate Basketball, Soccer, Track, Tennis, Golf, Softball, Rowing, Swimming, Rugby, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Rifle, Field Hockey and Lacrosse. The school fields Club Sports in Men's Archery, Badminton, Cycling and Boxing along with Women's Badminton, Cycling, Ultimate Frisbee and Karate. All of our sports teams compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One. Overall, the school has sixteen thousand students and demographically, we're fifty one percent male and forty nine percent female. A damn good school to attend.

That's not what this story is about, though. It's what I do when I'm outside of class and off the gridiron that makes this a wickedly compelling tale. You see, I'm a very adventurous man, sexually speaking. I've done it with women and men. Men and women. Whatever you want to call it. Raunchy sex. I'm bisexual and I don't hide it. I don't go around broadcasting it but I don't hide it either. Life as a bisexual black man in America was pretty good. I've sexed up more women than most straight men ever will in their lifetime. I've also had steamy sexual encounters with men who considered themselves straight but curious. Whatever. My last sexual adventure with a man was with Jules Statesman, Captain of the Men's Baseball team at Iowa Tech. We met at a fraternity function. I was there with some of my teammates and Jules was there with Sandra Ross, a skinny redhead he was dating at the time. My gaze lingered over Jules that night. Sexiness given form. Masculine perfection.

Jules is a tall, good-looking black stud with a body Olympic athletes would envy. And as I would later find out, he had the biggest dick I've ever seen. We would have a lot of fun together on the low. We chatted at the fraternity party, and traded numbers. When I got home that night, he called me for a session of dirty talk. We hooked up the next day. We had fun. This was the beginning of some wickedly fun times for us. Jules loved riding me. He would come over and we'd kiss, then strip and fuck. I loved fucking his tight ass. Just bend the sexy black stud over and stuff his ass. He had a wonderfully tight ass. I loved stroking his big cock while ramming my dick up his ass. Jules was a real screamer. He loved getting fucked in the ass. Yeah, we had fun. Then he graduated and married the white chick he was dating. What a sucker! I don't hold out much hope for their marriage. I'm not into dating or commitment. I'm a lifelong practitioner of casual sex.

Sex is natural, folks. I don't know what the big deal is. I just enjoy showing it off, you know? Why are people always tripping about sex? Grow up, people!!! I say that if a man and a woman, or two men, or even two women, are down with a sexual encounter anywhere in the world, they should just do it. Have sex. Have fun. Take precautions for your health and other than that, let the good times roll. If everyone lived their lives the way I did mine, the world would be a better place. I wish people would stop being uptight. Men and women of the world, please loosen up. Open yourselves up to new experiences. Stop being uptight about sex. Oh, and ditch the whole monogamy thing. Monogamy is unnatural. Also, it's unhealthy and a sure sign of neediness. I mean, why let one person become your entire world? Why place all your love, trust, and most importantly, your sexual satisfaction, in one other person? Yeah, that's what I thought. If people stopped being monogamous and embraced sexual hedonism, they'd be much better off.

Right now, my gal pal Natalie Stewart is on her hands and knees. Her butt cheeks are spread wide open and my ten-inch black cock is buried deep inside her asshole. And she's howling like one of the damned. I love fucking women in the ass. I don't know why. Maybe it's because they can be so damn unpleasant and uptight sometimes, you know. Natalie is a light-skinned, skinny black chick with short black hair and pale green eyes. She's kind of pretty in the face but way too skinny for my liking. I like my women on the thick side. Another thing I didn't like about her was her doggone attitude. She's always walking around thinking she's all that. If you ask me, this bitch needs fucking. And my cock up her asshole was exactly what she needed. She just needed me to talk her into it. I hold those narrow hips of hers and thrust my cock deep into her asshole. She squeals as I ram my cock deep down where the sun doesn't shine. I must say that this is a first. No, it's not my first time trying anal. I've done it lots of times. It's just that this is my first time having anal sex with a skinny chick. I usually prefer big women. The bigger the better. They're more fun in bed, I discovered. Also, they're more sexually adventurous. All you got to do is get them in the mood and make them feel good.

I've lost count of the number of times I've had steamy and raunchy anal sex with a big woman. I prefer to fuck big women in the ass rather than skinny chicks. Mainly because big women have really tight butt holes. Oh, yeah. I guess you didn't know. The bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. A fact very few people know. I discovered that twisted little-known fact with Roselyn Santiago, a good friend of mine. Roselyn is a six-foot, heavyset, big-bottomed Latin bombshell hailing from the Dominican Republic. Like me, she was totally down with casual sex. We met on campus. She was one of the Sports Medicine people and I was one of the Football team stars. She wasn't supposed to mingle with students in that way, but whatever. We hooked up a few times in my dorm. We just stripped and went to bed. Roselyn could suck cock like the best of them. When she put her soft, warm mouth on my dick, I got harder than Japanese arithmetic. One time, we pushed the enveloped and tried anal sex together. I bent Roselyn over and greased up her puckered asshole with lubricant, then fingered her. After prepping her up, I pressed my dick against her asshole and pushed.

Man, I will never forget how that initial penetration felt. Roselyn's asshole gripped my cock like a hungry mouth. I placed my hands on her wide hips and thrust deep into her. She screamed, and begged for more. I laughed and continued drilling my cock into her asshole. I've fucked enough butt holes, both male and female, to know that this big lady was no anal virgin. No sir. She was an anal sex expert. That's good. Newbie sex can be fun but rarely worth it. We fucked in so many different positions. At first, I fucked her ass doggy style. Then, I put her on her back and raised her thick legs in the air so I could look into her eyes while drilling her backdoor. She fingered her pussy while I fucked her. Nice. We continued romping away until I came, sending my hot cum deep inside her. Roselyn squealed in delight. I grinned. Then, we began again. Yeah, Roselyn is the woman who got me hooked into the anal-sex-with-big-women experience. I'll always be grateful for that. Back to the present. Anyhow, I was fucking Natalie mainly because, at the time, my favorite sex freaks were out of town. Natalie was backing up her skinny ass against my groin, driving my cock deeper inside her. I held her and continued pumping away. I still can't believe I was doing this. She's not my type. However, when I get horny, I really must have it. Sex. Hell, if I get horny enough, I'd screw a mattress if I could get through it. Just an example, folks, not something I've ever done or would ever recommend. That's why blow up dolls are for! Natalie is best friends with my brother Carlos Lowe, who's a student at Iowa State University and a member of their Men's Rugby Club.

Carlos has been wanting to tap Natalie's ass since the first time they met. Unfortunately, my brother has Nice Guy Syndrome. That means he's too nice to women and not aggressive or manly enough. I can count on one hand the number of times he's gotten laid. How? Mainly because I hooked him up with some of my female freaks. If I hadn't, my big brother would still be a virgin. See what I mean about getting more booty than straight men? Bisexual men rule the world! Yeah, so, Carlos was always eyeballing Natalie but she was always eyeballing me. I guess she's never seen anyone like me before. On campus, my bisexuality was sort of an open secret. I hooked up with men and women for casual sex encounters. I didn't form relationships with anyone. Who needs the frigging hassle in today's world? Natalie had heard from some of the campus women about my sexual prowess and I guess she wanted to find out for herself. She's not my usual type but when she came to my house that morning pretending to be wanting to see my brother, I took what she offered. How did I get her to take it up the ass? It's not that difficult. First off, I'm a dominant personality, with men as well as women. If we're going to roll together, you do as I say or you hit the road. I don't care how sexy the woman is or how handsome the man is, if they aren't willing to do as I say, they've got to hit the road.

Natalie quickly acquiesced when I told her the rules. She got on her knees and I whipped out my dick. My ten inches of Black Man Power. They've made many men and women squeal in delight. Natalie wasn't a very good cock sucker. So I told her how to get the job done. Afterwards, I licked and fingered her pussy, then we tried her ass. Natalie had a wonderfully tight asshole. I enjoyed stretching it to previously unthinkable widths. She was a real screamer too. Her screams were music to my ears. I slammed my dick into her tunnel of darkness and delighted in her blood-curling screams. I like making women scream, especially when I'm doing them anally. Especially Natalie, some hood chick who was always talking trash. Well, she wasn't talking trash now, not with my dick up her ass.

Laughing, I smacked her ass and continued drilling my way inside until I came, sending my hot manly seed into forbidden and dark territory. An earth-shattering scream was my reward from Natalie. I grinned from ear to ear. Afterwards, Natalie took a shower and got going. I wasn't sure if I wanted her to be one of my freaks. Yeah, she was a sex maniac and totally down with anal but it takes more than that to join the ranks of the legions of men and women I might dial for a booty call on a Saturday night. Or any night, for that matter. Nah, probably not. She talks way too much trash. And she's dumb. Not worth my time. Now, Roselyn, there's a freak I can add to my inter gender sexual harem. She's awesome. Maybe I'll call her later. Or whatever. I've got nothing to do right now so I'm going to the gym. Got to keep myself looking fit and pretty, know what I'm saying?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds