• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lady In The House Ch. 11

Lady In The House Ch. 11

12

A few minutes later I was still in a daze, trying to rationalise to myself what had just happened. I was operating on automatic pilot, rifling through the drawers of my closet looking for a pair of nylons to replace the semen stained pair I was wearing when I heard the door to my cell rattle open and looked up to see the privacy curtain snatched open. Carmel stormed into my cell, her high-heels clattering on the cold tiled floor, a look of intense consternation on her face.

"What the fuck have you done Michele?" she screamed into my face.

"That little dweeb Brendan is whining to Steve about how you ripped him off; didn't give him his money's worth and such. I hope you ain't fucking around here girl because you're playing with more than just your own wellbeing!" she went on.

I was still trying to come to grips with what was happening to me. How quickly I had been re-born as Michele, the transvestite prostitute and how quickly I had managed to revive those long suppressed seductive skills that had made men lust after me. I was thinking about the years of therapy that I had undertaken the last time I had gotten out Chelmsford. During my therapy I had worked through the years of continued threats of violence and blackmail which had caused me to adopt the persona of Michele, the transvestite whore. I was feeling perplexed, remorseful and angry all at the same time.

"Fuck him Carmel!" I shouted at her.

"He came here to get sexual gratification; and that's what he got! He doesn't give a fuck about me and I don't give a fuck about him! It's all about fulfilling their sick fantasises."

"These freaks are locked up here in cages, and their only way of getting relief, other than wanking themselves stupid, is to pay ridiculous prices to have sex with transvestites and pretend to themselves that we are women."

"Well fuck them! I'm being forced to do what I have to do to protect my family from that sick fuck Steve; as long as the punters get off and leave me alone I will use very trick in the book to keep them from degrading me further!" I finished ranting and turned back to the drawer, rummaging around to get another pair of stockings.

I was in a hurry to remove the pair I was wearing. The smell of sex fluids and the feel of Brendan's slimy semen as it cooled on my stockings was starting to make me feel sick.

Then I heard a roar from down the corridor and the loud deliberate stomp of heavy prison boots approaching my cell. The curtain was flung aside and 'Iron Bar' Steve stormed into my cell.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing you crazy cunt!" he shouted and spun me around to face him.

His face was red and angry and he grabbed me by the shoulders started to shake me, his spittle flying as he yelled into my face.

"You fucking around with the punters? You some smart cunt who rips off my customers? You willing to gamble with the lives of your sister and your niece because you don't want a dick in you?"

"You're a fucking transvestite whore, and the last time you were in Chelmsford you sucked and fucked your way through five years of hard time. You can tell everyone your bullshit story about how the shrinks have convinced you that you only did what you did to survive; but I know the truth Michele. You seem to forget that I've had you. I've fucked you!"

"Sure you pretend that you didn't like it, but you always ended up liking what was happening to you. How the fuck could you live as the wife of a con for all those years if you didn't like it?" he finished.

"I just did what I had to, to survive. I had to get away from you and Eddie! I had to!" I screamed back at him.

"Well you know what? I don't fucking care either way! You're my whore; you work for me, and you do what I say!" Steve continued to yell into my face.

"I know that you know how to please the punters 'cause I've seen you do it, and that's exactly what you are going to do!" he paused and then went on.

"I'm going to call Danny and have him pay a little call on your sister. Nothing too violent; just a little indecent assault is all. It's just my way of proving to you that I'm not fucking around here. But first, I have to punish you in a way so that the others can see that I mean business. No hard feelings," he finished with a wicked grin.

I was shocked and felt my knees start to give way.

"You're supposed to keep these fucking whores in line," he snapped at Carmel.

"Now get all of those fucking bitches lined up outside this cell so they can see what happens when they don't do what I pay them for. If you can't take charge of these bitches I will!"

"Get them all here! Pull back those fucking curtains so they can see, you fucking useless cow!" he screamed.

I started to swoon with shock as I realised the consequences of my actions. An unspeakable horror would now be inflicted on my sister. I felt myself start to collapse and Steve grabbed hold of me and pulled me over to the bed. He sat down hard and threw me over his knees like a lifeless puppet, my head hanging inches off the ground.

I slowly turned my head and through my blurred vision I could see half a dozen pairs of legs in high heels and stockings. I twisted my head further and saw the heavily made-up eyes of Steve's stable of transvestite prostitutes watching me through the bars. Some of the whores had their customers with them; they had drifted along with the prostitutes when they had been ordered from their workrooms to witness my punishment.

I recognised Charlotte, one of the whores who I worked with here in E Block the last time I was inside Chelmsford. She was a little older and a little fatter but obviously still enjoyed her work. She was dressed in a red satin micro-mini and a gold tank top that stretched around her rolls of fat. Her shiny black high heels had to be six inches high and were complemented by black seamed, fully-fashioned stockings. A teased out blonde wig topped her heavily made up face and she smacked gum between her bright red lipsticked lips as her current customer stood beside her; dressed only in his jeans, he was rubbing his muscled body against her. His turgid penis was poking out of his jeans and Charlotte was absent-mindedly masturbating him with a satin-gloved hand as she stared at me intensely.

Steve yelled out at the assembled whores, "You see this bitch lying here across my lap. She ripped off a customer; she didn't give him what he paid for!"

"My customers always come first," he laughed at his own pun, "and when my girls don't treat their customers right, I won't treat them right!" he finished and with lightening speed he flicked up my skirt and slapped his open hand down on my pantied buttocks.

The sound of the slap echoed through E Block and a scalding pain erupted on my bottom as I screamed in shock. I heard the other girls gasp and as I looked through my tear filled eyes I could see that they were wincing while Steve started to paddle my arse.

The pain of the spanking was tolerable but as Steve continued to rain down a steady stream of slaps on my arse cheeks, the flimsy material of my panties did nothing to soften the sting of the blows. I wriggled and scissor-kicked my legs as I tried to break free, but it was no use, Steve kept me pinned on his lap with his free hand.

"See this you bitches," he screamed at the congregation of whores and punters who were staring in fascination at what was happing to me, "This is what happens when you fuck with 'Iron Bar' Steve!"

Steve's spanking continued and my rear throbbed as the pain settled into a stinging burn in my buttocks. I had stopped squirming and was lying like a rag doll in Steve's lap, sobbing with pain and mortification. I turned my head again and looked up at the small crowd watching my humiliation. Brendan was watching me intently and he actually looked a little sympathetic to my plight. Some of the girls winced in sympathy each time Steve's hand smacked my arse; but some of the girls and most of the punters eyes wore the gaze of predators watching a struggling prey.

Prison predators, by their nature, take pleasure in the degradation, humiliation and pain of other inmates. When that other inmate is an attractive, heavily made-up, transvestite as she lying across the lap of her captor, with her skirt rucked up around her waist and her stockinged legs and high-heeled feet kicking and struggling, then it is indeed a pleasing sight.

The punter standing next to Charlotte was staring intently at me; and each time Steve's hand smacked down on my panty-clad arse he thrust his hips forward to intensify the pleasure his cock was receiving from Charlotte's preoccupied stroking.

Suddenly he writhed and groaned and streams of hot semen shot out from his throbbing member. The sticky ropes spattered all over Charlotte's black velvet glove, the semen glistened in the overhead lights of the corridor. A few globs of creamy white spunk splattered on her red satin mini and ran down her legs, staining her black nylons and pooled on the toe of her high-heel.

Charlotte howled and pushed him away, the punter laughed at her plight as he stuffed his still turgid penis back inside his jeans.

"You fucking arsehole; you just come all over my favourite skirt and sheers," she chided, but she obviously not seriously concerned.

"You heard Steve! The customer's always right; you wait until I get you back in your cell you fat cow, I've got plenty more where that came from," he teased and Carmel reached up and kissed him passionately.

Steve had grown tired of paddling my arse and the disturbance outside the bars of my cell was the excuse he needed to stop punishing me.

"Ok you whores; you've seen what Michele got for not looking after her customer right, so you better make sure you all do, unless you want some of the same," he yelled at the transvestite hookers.

"Now fuck off back to your work rooms and start earning some fucking money!" he finished, and the small crowd slowly disbursed.

Charlotte turned on her heels to leave and her punter stuck his hand under her skirt and nuzzled at her neck; she chuckled as he muffled an obscenity in her ear.

I saw all this through tear-streaked eyes, the pain in my buttocks burning and throbbing but slowly starting to subside. I was more humiliated than physically hurt. I remained bent over Steve's lap with my skirt rucked up, the toes of my high heels just touching the floor.

"Carmel, get that fucking whingeing punter back in here! And close those fucking curtains," Steve growled.

I turned my head to see Carmel's shapely arse in her tight pencil skirt wriggle over to the door, her long nylon encased legs ending in her high-heels which clattered on the cell floor. Carmel mumbled something to someone in the corridor and when Brendan slowly walked into my cell, she pulled the curtains closed.

"Shall I stay?" Carmel asked Steve submissively.

"Well as been as you can't seem to control the girls that I leave in your charge you better stay and see how it's done?" he answered sarcastically.

"And you, what's yer fucking name? Get over here and I'll make sure you get what you paid for; no refunds here mate," Steve spat at Brendan.

I was still in a daze from my spanking, but now it dawned on me what was about to happen and I began to try to wriggle free. Steve held me down in his lap as Brendan cautiously approached.

"Come on, get it out and put it in her mouth, that's what you paid for ain't it?" Steve sneered.

"Yeah, but, but, I don't think I can do it. You know with you all watching and everything," Brendan whined.

"Bollocks! Carmel, get over here and help out you dumb cunt! You ain't here for decoration," Steve jeered.

Carmel sauntered over. She knew exactly what to do; she had been a pro for most of her life. I continued to struggle and started to kick my legs in vain attempt to escape. Steve slapped me arse again and held me down.

"Keep still you fucking whore," he snapped.

"Carmel, throw that fucking thing over here will you?" Steve asked, pointing off to somewhere in the cell I couldn't see.

Carmel passed something over to Steve and then sidled up to Brendan and wrapped herself around him. She kissed him deeply, her lipsticked lips smothering his and her tongue driving deep inside his mouth. She rubbed her body up against him sliding one leg sensuously up and down his, her stockings rasping against his jeans. Her painted fingernails raked down his shirt and one hand slithered over to his flies and the grating sound of Brendan's zipper being slowly lowered filled the quiet cell.

I continued to struggle in Steve's lap despite the pain in my buttocks but Steve was easily able to hold me down with one hand. The other hand was busy doing something out of my line of sight but heard what sounded like the cap of jar fall on the floor and roll away.

Carmel's slim fingers disappeared inside Brendan's flies and rummaged around and then his rock hard penis sprang free. Carmel broke off the kiss and looked down at Brendan's throbbing cock and gently ran a red-painted fingernail along the underside of his shaft. His cock quivered.

"Better get that where it belongs before you explode," she joked, "no more refunds," and took hold of Brendan's penis and directed it at my face.

Steve moved his hand to my throat and held my head still.

"Open wide Michele," Carmel giggled and pushed Brendan's cock against my lips.

I refused to open my mouth even as Carmel rubbed Brendan's glans over my lips. Then I felt Steve lift my skirt again and then he tore my panties off with one big yank. I felt something cold, hard and slimy push between my buttocks and without warning it was pushed past my sphincter and plunged deep inside my anal passage.

As I opened my mouth to scream Carmel directed Brendan's cock into it.

"Don't bite it!!!!" Brendan, Carmel and Steve all screamed at the same time.

"You fucking take that cock Michele or your sister's getting something a lot worse!" Steve threatened.

I was in too much shock from the object invading my anus to be worried about the dick in my mouth and I tried to push down on my abdominal muscles to force the hard plastic object out of my arse. I knew then what it was; it was a dildo. Steve had lubricated it with Vaseline; that was the sound I had heard. All of the workrooms were equipped with dildos, vibrators and other sex toys for the punters to play with.

Then I felt Brendan begin to slide his cock in and out of my mouth; my gag reflex started to kick in and I knew If I didn't relax I would either bite his cock or choke. I relaxed my jaw and moved my tongue to allow his thick phallus unobstructed access to my mouth. I was not going to suck this penis, that would be participating, but if Brendan wanted to rape my slack mouth then I wouldn't stop him.

"Suck him!" Steve demanded.

"Suck him you fucking bitch!" he ordered and began to thrust the dildo in and out of my anus.

I had no choice, I had to suck the cock invading my mouth, and so I went to work with my tongue wrapping it around the spongy glans and up and down the silky shaft. I worked my hot wet mouth so that my lips slid along Brendan's shaft whilst my tongue slavered at his glans. I knew what I was doing, I'd done this before all those years ago. Get the guy off as quick as possible, just get it over with!

Then I felt the dildo in my arse suddenly burst into life. It was a vibrator and Steve had flicked the switch. The pulsing dildo began to awaken feeling in my back passage that I hadn't felt for over five years. Steve slid the vibrator slowly in and out of me and pushed the tip of the vibrator up against my postrate sending waves of pleasure through my whole lower regions. I knew there was nothing I could do to stop the pleasure but I was still revolted by what was happening to me.

I struggled and wriggled as much as I could but it was useless. Brendan used my struggling to increase his pleasure as he fucked my mouth. Carmel was standing behind him and she unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down. She hiked up her skirt, exposing her white satin boy-leg panties, and rubbed her body against him, nuzzling his neck and stroking his balls as his hard cock slid in and out of my red lipsticked lips.

I tried to forced myself to lie still as the vibrating dildo plunged in and out of my rear entrance but I couldn't control myself. I raised my buttocks up to meet the thrusts of the plastic intruder and squeezed my internal muscles as the vibrator pulsed against my postrate, sending wave after wave of pleasure through me.

Brendan was now slamming himself in and out of my mouth, his hips bucking, pushing his buttocks back against Carmel's silky panties and then thrusting his weapon deep into my mouth. In a reflex action bought up from my dim past I bought one of my hands up to his cock so that I could stroke it as it slammed in and out of my mouth.

I felt it quiver and knew Brendan was about to orgasm. This triggered my own body into climax and I pushed back hard against the dildo, forcing it deep inside me and up against my postrate gland. My back passage spasmed and I felt the pulsating waves of intense pleasure that can only be produced by anal sex shoot through my testes. My penis went from flaccid to turgid in seconds as it inflated in response to my climax.

Brendan slammed his cock into my mouth and grabbed my head and pushed my face into his crotch. My tongue slavered around his throbbing member and my mouth slavered and sucked on his member, encouraging him to expel his creamy emission. Carmel pushed her body against Brendan to provide more stimulation, she rubbed her silky panty-crotch against his buttocks and stroked and squeezed his scrotum.

Brendan and I ejaculated at the same time. My mouth flooded with his warm creamy semen as my own penis spasmed. Steve had anticipated my climax and pushed my torn panties against my pulsing member to catch my spend. He wrapped my satin panty around my cock and milked me as I shot stream after stream of warm semen into the silky rag. My anus was pulsating and throbbing with intense waves of pleasure that reverberated through my whole body as Steve worked the vibrator in and out of me. I groaned and cried as tears of pleasure and shame created rivers of black mascara which ran down my face.

Brendan bucked and danced on the balls of his feet as his cock continued to pulse and shoot stream after stream of hot come into my mouth. I swallowed his offerings in between my moans of pleasure and humiliation.

Eventually our orgasms subsided and Carmel pulled back from Brendan and smoothed down her skirt. Brendan pulled his cock out of my mouth with an audible plop as Steve slid the vibrator from my rear entrance. I was crying and exhausted from the spanking I had received, and the intensity orgasm that had been forced upon me. I sobbed with shame and humiliation as I lay exhausted on Steve's lap.

Brendan lifted my chin and rubbed his deflating penis over my face, mixing the last of his spend with my heavy makeup. I felt Steve take a handful of my skirt and wipe the mess off the plastic vibrator, he threw my ripped, come soaked panties over into the corner of the cell.

"Fuck me Michele, you should see the mess on your skirt! Carmel make sure this bitch gets a good cleaning up there before she starts work in future," he snarled and pushed me off his lap and on to the cold floor.

I lay there sobbing, discarded like a piece of garbage.

Brendan pulled up his pants and zipped his fly.

"Thanks Steve, I'll definitely come back when I save me some more money," he toadied and sauntered to the door.

"Sure," Steve responded dismissively.

Steve lit a cigarette and offered one to Carmel who took it and lit it up; holding it in feminine fashion between two slender, painted-nailed fingers. Steve prodded at me with the toe of his boot.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lady In The House Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds