• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 04

Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 04

12

I'd like to thank all my readers for their emails regarding this story. They were appreciated and encouraging.

*****

Linda was on her hands and knees in the center of the bed. She had her hands on Jake's hips concentrating on sucking his cock into her eager mouth and smelling the masculine scent of sex all around her. She relished the sensation of feeling his throbbing cock getting hotter and harder in her mouth; occasionally tasting some of his pre-cum. Jake was massaging her hanging breasts and pulling her nipples causing her to moan up and down the length of his shaft. The vibration would cause him to hump her mouth a little faster.

Doug was licking and sucking her pussy. His tongue darted in and out her slit teasingly while his fingers expertly played with her outer lips and clit. He rose up to slide his hard throbbing cock in between Linda's equally throbbing pussy lips. As soon as the head of his cock pushed inside, Linda gave a long moan and humped back trying to get more. He rubbed her ass cheeks loving the firm roundness. His hands rubbed and stroked their way to her inner thighs and up to her stomach and finally her clit. She was moaning louder and started to hump back again and again; wanting him to sink his cock into her. He gave her what she wanted. He pushed forward and sank his cock into her hot wet pussy feeling his balls slap against her shaved smoothness. He rotated his hips; letting her feel the fullness of his hard shaft all along the walls of her vagina. He pulled out and plunged in again; she moaned and arched her back while humping back onto him.

Jake closed his eyes as Linda increased the suction she had on his cock; the vibrations from her moans was bringing him close to cumming. She would occasionally pause at the head of his cock to suckle it and tease his slit with the tip of her tongue. He opened his eyes and watched her suck him into her mouth then pinched and pulled her nipples. She moaned and increased her suction once again. Her left hand shifted from his hip and she started to massage his balls.

Jake closed his eyes again and grabbed her head with both hands; fucking faster into her wanting mouth. He felt his first load release and groaned in pure pleasure. She gently squeezed his balls as he started to release again and again; feeling her swallow and continue to suck his cock. When his cock started softening, Linda released it. She hung her head down and was moaning and moving in rhythm to his Dad's fucking. He reached down for her nipple; it was wet. He brought his finger to his mouth and tasted it; sweet. He smiled and lied down on the bed to scoot his head under her to suck her breasts.

Linda loved the taste of cum and she was pleased when Jake started ejaculating. She eagerly swallowed and sucked until his cock started to soften in her mouth. She released his cock from her mouth and hung her head down; her eyes closed; she was focused on the slow fuck Doug was giving her throbbing pussy. It was sending waves and waves of sexual current through her body. She felt Jake slide under her and then felt his mouth enclose her nipple. He encased her breast with both of his hands firmly squeezing her, but when he sucked hard it was like an electric current passing through her nipple. She felt something being released through her nipple and screamed out in pleasure. She felt Jake's hands on her other breast and screamed again as the same sensation ran through her other nipple.

Doug had Linda by her hips and was slowly fucking into her hot throbbing pussy. Suddenly she screamed out in pleasure and her vagina clinched his cock tightly. "Oh God!" he screamed and started pumping faster; not sure if he was going to hold back much longer. He wanted to bring her to orgasm first, but the tightening of her pussy on his cock was maddening. She screamed again and once again she tightened around him. He started to fuck in and out of her fast and hard. His balls tightened demanding to be released. "Oh God, oh God ... I...I can't hold it ... I'm cumming!!!" he screamed as he started to release his load into her hot tight pussy.

Once Doug finished cumming, he left his cock in Linda. She was still moaning and milking his cock while sucking air. He reached down and started to rub her clit hard and within seconds she was screaming and moaning as her own orgasm struck her.

As soon as Linda's orgasm started to subside, Jake quit sucking her breasts. Linda laid her head on his chest heaving and gasping for air. She soon recovered and eased up, rolled over and propped herself against the headboard.

"Damn Jake!" she gasped, "what did you do?!"

"Yeah Jake," asked his Dad as he lied down beside Linda, "she squeezed me like a pair of vice grips; thought she was going to rip my cock right off!"

Jake gave a little laugh and smiled as he stretched out on Linda's other side. "Touch her nipple Dad," he said with a big grin.

Doug touched the tip of her nipple and felt a drop of liquid and smiled. He licked his finger still smiling. "Love, have your breasts been hurting a little more than usual?" he asked.

"Yeah," said Linda, "just a bit more. I figured it was because I went from a B cup to a C."

Doug smiled while his fingertip slowly swirled the moist tip of her nipple. She moaned and closed her eyes. "No. It's because you've started producing milk."

Linda's eyes popped open. "No way!" she exclaimed. "I haven't even had the baby yet."

"We stimulated you by all the sucking we've done," said Doug smiling. "We can stop if you want or we can suck the milk out to make your breasts feel better; your choice."

Linda thought about it while Doug kept rubbing his fingertip on the tip of her nipple. Her breasts did hurt, but what Jake did sent her over the edge with her orgasm. Her clit started to lightly throb again due to the sensitivity of her nipple. "W-what about when you're not around? When you're out doing chores? Won't they get real sore?" She was starting to get turned on again and her hands reached for their heads so she could run her fingers through their hair. She tended to do that when she got aroused.

Doug knew she was getting excited from the teasing he was applying to her nipple. Her breathing had started to pick up a bit. "We'd have to get you a breast pump for when we're not there. You'll need one anyway to express your milk for the baby once it's here." He leaned down and let the tip of his tongue play across the tip of her nipple. She moaned and shoved his head down wanting more.

"Oh-h-h-h," cried Linda as she arched her back. "Suck me ... suck me dry!" she screamed shoving both their heads to her breasts. Her clit and pussy started to throb with desire in unison. She felt Doug's mouth envelop her nipple while his hand cupped and kneaded her breast. Then she felt the release again as the milk was sucked from her breast. She leaned her head back and arched her back again then released a moan of pure pleasure.

Jake started sucking her other breast and the sensation of both of her breasts releasing milk was driving her into another orgasm. Doug started to rub her clit; alternately pinching and pulling at it. Jake dipped his fingers into her throbbing pussy; searching and finding her G-spot. She couldn't think; only feel. Feel the milk sucked from her nipples, feel the fingers rub and probe into her and mostly, feel the orgasm building for release under her lovers' skill.

Linda wreathed and moaned; her nipples both hurt and felt wonderful at the same time. She felt the so familiar hum of her orgasm building and started to hump the hand in her pussy faster. Was almost at her peak ... almost there ... and then screamed out as her orgasm shook through her body; could feel her cum soaking the hand within her as well as the sheet. Best of all, she still felt the mouths on her nipples sucking eagerly to milk her breasts. She felt herself floating in a state of pure pleasure and release; nestled between her loves.

The phone rang insistently; Linda ignored it and pressed herself against Doug's chest. Jake was curled up against her back. She was sandwiched between them and had drifted off again after they had drained her breasts; of course she had another orgasm in the process.

Doug reached over and answered the phone, "Hmmf, Ah ... yeah, sure," and hung the phone back up. He stretched and rolled over and nuzzled Linda on the neck sending shivers through her body. She smiled and reached up to interlace her fingers in his hair and bring him down for a kiss. His hand reached to automatically feel and fondle her breast.

Linda smiled, "I don't believe I thanked you," and gave him a deep passionate kiss. When she finished, "they do feel a lot better now."

Doug smiled, "That was our wake up call. We should all get cleaned up now and go over to get Sandy."

Linda nodded, smiled and then kissed him again. Five long days since Sandy's rescue and she was getting released today. It was going to be good to have her home again. They would love her, take care of her and help her over this.

Linda turned and kissed Jake and lightly shook his shoulder. "Jake." Jake stirred and his eyes slit open.

"Yeah Love," he said trying to come awake. He stretched and yawned.

"Time to shower and then go over to get Sandy," Linda said as she slid her hand from his shoulder to his nipple. She smiled and tweaked it. He arched and moaned; his cock started to stir.

"That's not fair; there isn't time," said Jake as he leaned to suckle her nipple.

Linda did an intake and shoved her chest towards Jake's mouth. She placed her hands on his shoulders and lightly pushed him away. She took a deep breath to calm herself from the stirrings of excitement within herself. "Doug, will you call over and see when we can pick Sandy up?"

Doug was laughing as he picked up the phone. Linda bent down and started to suck and bite at Jake's nipple; his cock was starting to get hard. She worked her tongue and kisses up his neck and sucked on his ear lope. "I'll always finish what I start," she breathed huskily into his ear. "I love you."

Jake grabbed and hugged her hard rolling her on her back. His tongue was deeply probing her mouth and then working its way down her neck. She started to breathe faster.

Doug got off the phone, "We still have three to four hours; they've got to get paperwork completed before they can release her."

"It looks like we have time then," Linda breathed panting hard. She repositioned herself with her head off the bed; one of her favorite positions now. "Doug," she smiled, "Got Milk?" and she started laughing hard.

Doug started laughing too. 'What a sense of humor she has,' he was thinking. "No, but I have cream," he said as he walked up to her laughing mouth. He still marveled at her sheer abandon; her joy at being able to suck their cocks.

His cock was still semi-hard, but he knew she would have him hard in no time. He felt excitement surge through him when she sucked the head of his cock into her hot moist mouth; swirled her tongue around and teased his slit. He let out a moan when she sucked in the rest and buried his shaft; her swirling tongue dancing and enticing him to become hard.

Jake straddled between Linda's legs and pulled them wide apart with his knees. His now hard cock rubbed up against her hard clit and down her slit; coming close to her vaginal opening, but not entering into it. She started to moan; wanted to hump, but couldn't with his knees restricting her movements. He grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed them together, which made her moan louder around his Dad's cock, he knew that his Dad loved it as much as he did. Then he started sucking one nipple then the other which brought more moans; the more he sucked, the wetter she got. The wetter she got, the more his cocked rubbed.

Doug started getting harder when she moaned. He couldn't believe the vibrations it sent through his cock each time; let alone the suction she was capable of. He watched as his thick cock disappeared into her mouth and could trace the outline in her throat. He kept slowly fucking her mouth; mesmerized how wanton she looked doing it. She reached up and slowly massaged his balls which caused him pick up a pace. 'Damn she's good,' he thought.

Linda was writhing in a mixture of abandon and frustration. She loved sucking Doug's cock into her mouth; loved the way it went from soft, to hard and then to hard and wide. She reached up to feel his balls and gently squeeze them which released a little pre-cum. She moistened her finger with some of her salvia and traced it up his crack to his anus. She rubbed little circles and applied a little pressure; he started to fuck her mouth a bit faster. She knew he didn't mind it played with, but didn't want it penetrated.

Linda kept trying to hump, but Jake had her legs restricted. She needed his cock inside her; ached for deep penetration. She felt Jake free her thighs and push his cock into her; filling her completely. Linda moaned loud and long; Doug started to fuck her mouth faster. She could tell he was close. Jake started to rub and pinch her clit and she curled her legs around him the best she could. He gave her long deep strokes which made her moan more and more.

Doug was breathing hard now and fucking her mouth faster and faster. "Oh God Honey. Here it comes Love," and he sank his shaft in her throat and started releasing his cum. Felt her swallowing and milking his cock until there was nothing left. He bent over her with his cock in her mouth trying to catch his breath. He slowly withdrew and sat on the side of the bed. Jake stopped long enough to pull her head back on to the bed. Doug kissed her and started to suck her breasts. Each time he sucked her nipple; she arched, humped and clinched her vagina walls tightly around Jake's cock.

Jake was pacing himself as he watched Linda suck his Dad's cock. She was beautiful and she had learned a lot since that first night. After his Dad came and moved to the bed, he stopped long enough to pull her up and resumed fucking her slow and steady. She felt so great, so hot, so wet and so wanting! When Dad sucked her breasts, Jake found out what had happened to him the day before. What was it he called it, 'vice grip' as her pussy clinched hard around his shaft. It was so tight! He immediately started to fuck her faster and harder; it was like he had no control. The more she moaned and squeezed; the harder her fucked her. "Ahh!...Ahh!...Now!...Now!!!" he yelled as he sank deep and started to splash her inside with his cum. She was still squeezing his cock when her own orgasm hit so he kept it buried in her; enjoying how it felt.

Linda lay panting for air; every nerve and fiber of her being sensitive to everything around her. She was floating with that now familiar hum in her ears coming down off her high once again. She felt so complete; also so drained. Her breathing slowed to normal and she opened her eyes and smiled. Doug let go of her breasts and gave her a deep passionate kiss which she returned with vigor. Jake eased up on her other side and rested his hand on her abdomen smiling lovingly at her.

"Time to shower," he said smiling still.

Linda smiled back, "I might need some help walking," and started laughing again. She was feeling great!

*****

Linda stretched out in the back seat so she could stretch out her legs and rest her back against the pillows propped up against the wall. She had Sandy snuggle her back against her stomach and chest and lean into her so she could rest for her ride back. Linda wrapped her arm around her chest and kissed her neck.

"It's so good Sis to have you back home," and Linda kissed the back of her head. "It's a long drive, but we'll be there in no time." Linda gave her a reassuring hug.

Sandy did sleep off-and-on on the way back. She was thinking about all the things that she and Linda had talked about in the hospital. She remembered how Linda had shut her hospital door for privacy and told her about how Jake and Doug (Dad) were now her lovers; that they slept together every night in Doug's bed and how they all loved each other and how much all of them loved her. And 'Yes' the baby belonged to all of them. Sandy knew her eyes got wide at that.

Linda told her what Jake had said about Mom and how she and Dad had taught Jake. "Mom died Sis before she could tell either of us. It's sad, but we have to move on from there. It's like what happened to you; you have to more on from there." Sandy listened to Linda. Her younger sister seemed to be very grown up and wiser than she remembered.

"Remember," said Linda, "we'd never, ever force you to do anything. Never be scared that we would. If you want to experiment, that's fine. If you don't, that's fine too. So you see; it'll always be your decision."

With that Linda sat on her bed and gave her a compassionate hug and kissed her lightly on the lips. Sandy remembered all the times that she and Linda practiced kissing and once in a while discussed masturbation. Then she thought of the pain grandmother inflicted on her for masturbating and all the foul names she called her. She physically cringed away from Linda.

Linda felt her back away from her embrace. "Sandy, is it me or grandmother that caused that?"

Sandy looked down and blushed, "Grandmother. It's like she's sucked the love out of me."

"It'll be alright Sandy. Remember, one step at a time; one day at a time. Okay?" Linda touched the side of Sandy's face and Sandy leaned into her caress. "We love you Sandy, trust us."

We all got home and settled back into a routine except I now had Sandy to help me with household chores. It seemed like good therapy since she now had something to do and something else to concentrate on. She also took over the cooking; I was a lousy cook anyway and I invited the others to make fun of it to get her to laugh more. We still ran around naked in the house; I was hoping to draw Sandy out of her shell.

It had been about a two months when Sandy asked to talk with me privately one morning. I was standing naked in the kitchen fixing my usual peppermint tea. I told her once Jake and Doug left to do their chores we could talk. She told me I sounded just like Mom; I smiled.

They left and I led her into the bedroom and sat on the bed and patted the place next to me. "What is it Sandy?" I inquired.

She suddenly went shy and blushed. She slowly raised her hand and touched my abdomen. "What's it like to be pregnant?" She was stalling; trying to think of how to ask what she really wanted.

"Well," I started out, "it's different for each woman. I didn't care for the morning sickness part. I waddle when I walk. I gave up seeing my feet. Oh, and let's not forget my favorite part, I love to have my breasts sucked!" and I laughed. She did too now understanding our sexual drive and passions. "Is that what you mean?"

I rested my hand against hers on my abdomen; then brought it up to caress her face. She didn't pull back. I leaned in to kiss her like we had done in the past; this time she leaned in to kiss me back. My tongue darted in and probed and tasted. My hand dropped down to lightly graze her nipple. Sandy sucked in air and I started to nibble her neck.

I stood up and motioned for her to stand also. I started to unbutton her shirt and she froze; like a deer in highlights. "Sandy, what's wrong? We've seen each others' bodies before." I knew about the scars; had seen them while she had been unconscious in the hospital bed. Jake and Doug knew about them too, but hadn't seen them yet.

A tear slowly rolled down her cheek, "It's the scars. All the scars," and she finally started to cry. All her fears and anxiety over everything that had happened was finally finding an outlet.

I pulled Sandy close and let her cry it all out. "Honey, what you look like on the outside is nothing. On the inside, you're beautiful and we love you." I heard the screen door open to the kitchen; Sandy didn't. Jake stood there looking in; I motioned him to come closer.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds