• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Speeding Ticket Ch. 02

Speeding Ticket Ch. 02

It had been a long day, and a longer night. Joe had gone into the office early this morning so he could leave early and get to the party. Now he was on his way home, speeding as usual, and he was tired, so tired that he forgot to take the interstate around this dark, secluded stretch of back road.

The flashing lights in his mirror jarred his memory. "Oh, shit!" he said, as the memory of being stopped 3 weeks ago came flooding back. Joe wondered if this was the same state trooper, and if it was, would she want the same thing tonight.

Joe sighed as he pulled his car over to the shoulder, stopping and rolling down the window to wait.

The officer walked up to Joe's window in the blinding glare of the spot mounted on her cruiser. "License and registration, please," she said simply.

Joe turned to hand her the requested items, recognizing the officer as the same one that stopped him here before, and hoping that she wouldn't recognize him. Joe's faint hope sank as he heard the officer say, "Mr. Taylor, I would have thought you learned your lesson the last time I stopped you here. Step out of the car, please, Mr. Taylor."

Joe climbed out of the car, turning to put his hands on the roof as he was told. He winced as she pulled his arms down and locked the handcuffs on his wrists, but noticed a stirring in his pants as she led him to the back of his car, pushing him roughly against the trunk.

"I really didn't think I would catch you speeding again, Mr. Taylor, but since I can't imagine that your record has improved in the last few weeks, I'm sure you know what your options are," the officer said with a leer.

She unbuckled his belt, and then opened his slacks, sliding her hand inside and stroking his erect cock a few times through the thin fabric of his boxers before whispering in his ear, "Maybe you liked it, Mr. Taylor?" She ran one fingernail up the underside of his now very stiff member as she removed her hand from his pants, then yanked his pants down to his ankles, pulling his boxers down also.

"Yes, I think you did like it," the officer said as she looked hungrily at his throbbing cock. She stood and ran her hand over his exposed rear for a few moments, then lifted her hand and swung hard, her hand landing on his ass with a loud smack. She lifted her hand and spanked Joe a few more times, her hand connecting with a loud smack and leaving a red hand print each time.

The officer stopped suddenly, removed the handcuffs and lifted Joe away from the car, turning him a little and pushing him down to the ground on his back. She pulled her skirt up to her waist and stepped over Joe's hips, straddling him. She reached between her legs and pulled her thong to the side, then slowly lowered herself onto Joe's hard cock.

She looked right into Joe's eyes and whispered, "I know you remember the rules, Mr. Taylor, I'm gonna use your cock to get off, but if you cum, or if you make a sound, I will report your speeding and I know you don't want that."

With that, she started moving, sliding forward and back on Joe's hard cock, grinding her hips against his. She moaned and lifted herself up, stopping with only the tip of his dick still inside of her, then pushed down on him again, impaling herself on the thick length of his member.

She grunted and moaned, riding him hard and fast. Lifting up and slamming herself down onto his cock, grinding her hips against his over and over.

Joe lay on the ground breathing hard, trying to think of any way he could to avoid cuming as the officer fucked him hard.

The officer rode him hard for several minutes, then lifted up and waited, holding her breath for a few moments before slamming down hard onto Joe's cock, her scream of orgasm shattering the silence of the empty road.

She sat there for a few moments then lifted herself off of Joe's throbbing dick, moving up and kneeling so her dripping pussy was right over Joe's mouth.

"Lick it clean, Mr. Taylor," she said with a grin, "and you better do a good job."

Joe took a breath as she pushed her pussy against his mouth, licking the wet folds, sliding his tongue over her clit. He licked and sucked at her, pushing his tongue into her cunt, licking her clean but not stopping.

The officer moaned loudly as Joe's tongue pushed inside of her. She rocked her hips over his face, riding his tongue as he thrust it in and out.

Joe pushed his head against her as she rocked on his mouth, switching from thrusting his tongue into her hot cunt, to sucking her swollen clit.

Within a few minutes, she was grunting loudly again, pushing her pussy hard against Joe's mouth and tongue. Rocking her hips wildly now as a second orgasm built. She dropped her head back for a moment, then reached down and grabbed Joe's hair, pulling his face even tighter against her, screaming again as she came.

She finally relaxed her thighs enough for Joe to let his head fall back to the ground. He lay there breathing hard, his face covered in her cum.

She slowly stood up, letting her thong fall back into place and sliding her skirt down again. She looked down at him lying on the ground and said with a grin, "Mr. Taylor, you should pull your pants up, or I might have to arrest you for indecent exposure." She turned and took a step towards her cruiser, then looked back over her shoulder and said, "Every Friday night, Mr. Taylor. I'll be watching for you."

The spot light and flashing lights on the cruiser turned off as the officer pulled out onto the road, turning around to head back to her hiding spot.

Joe pulled his boxers and slacks up over his erection. His cock was still throbbing almost painfully from what had happened. He stood and walked back to his car, climbing into the driver's seat and starting the engine. There was no denying it this time, the raging erection she had left him with was all the proof he needed that this was real.

"The only question," Joe thought as he pulled out onto the road again, "Is whether or not I drive this road on a Friday night again?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Speeding Ticket Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 459 milliseconds