• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Andee in Las Vegas

Andee in Las Vegas

12

THE CASINO BAR

The room was relatively typical for a hotel. A large king-sized bed took up most of the space, along with the usual television/dresser combo.

Andee put her suitcase on the bed and made the routine check of the bathroom, closet and view out the window. She wondered if her husband had even checked in himself, until she noticed his case discreetly tucked away beside the desk. She noticed another plain envelope on the pillows of the bed, and picked it up. It was also marked "Just For You" like the one back home, except this one was a little heavier.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Andee opened it. As she did, a plastic card dropped into her lap. It was a hotel "smart" card, she learned as she began to read the note:

"This card will provide you with everything you need on arrival. Use it instead of cash, as all expenses have already been looked after."

Andee heard a knock on the door, just as she began to read more of what was written. She went to see whom it was, perhaps thinking her husband may be checking to see if she had arrived. Looking through the keyhole, Andee saw that it was a hotel staff member, and she opened the door.

"This is for you, ma'am," the smartly dressed young man said, handing her a garment bag from the hotel.

"Are you sure? I just arrived and haven't left anything to be delivered," she politely replied.

"I know, but a gentleman left me very clear directions to deliver this to this room once you had checked in."

She thanked the young man, and found it a bit odd that he refused her tip, saying that he was not allowed to accept anything from her during her stay. She closed the door and walked back to the bed where she lay the bag down and unzipped it. Inside was a sensation dress, one of the sexiest Andee had seen. A matching pair of shoes was also tucked inside, along with a note and another small package.

"Everything you need for this evening is found in this delivery. Other than your hotel card, you are not allowed to bring any other items tonight. That includes your wedding rings. See you at 8:00 p.m."

Andee flipped the card over, looking to see if there was anything else that might explain the strange delivery. The writing was not in a hand she recognized. She was intrigued, yet somehow felt very comfortable with the events that had been unfolding since the day her husband left on this business trip. She knew whatever was in the works, he wouldn't put her in harm's way.

Opening the small package, Andee gasped as a gorgeous necklace and earrings were found inside ... and then another small chain she figured was an anklet.

She went back to reading the first letter she had uncovered, mildly amused that the whole adventure was turning into something like a scavenger hunt. The note explained that she was to get ready for an evening of excitement and passion, with instructions of where she needed to be and when. Looking at the clock on the nightstand, Andee saw that she had some time to catch a nap, and then get to work on getting ready for her first night in Las Vegas.

Upon waking from her nap, Andee had a shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She took the dress out from the garment bag for a closer inspection. It was a very sexy red number, and would definitely be tight-fitting. Andee's stomach jumped a little at the thought of having to put it on - especially since the weekend rules meant no panties. If she even twisted the wrong way in this thing, everyone would surely catch a glimpse of everything she had to offer, Andee thought.

After drying her hair and applying make-up, Andee stood naked before the mirror. Talking to herself, she tried to find the right words to build up the nerve to slip into her outfit and leave her hotel room. The dress was tight, but Andee did kind of like the way it felt on her, and how the cut seemed almost perfect to make her assets look their best. She slipped the matching shoes on, and took a few steps around the room to ensure she wouldn't fall flat on her face. Fortunately, they were tasteful heels and not quite the "stripper" shoes she thought her husband might go for.

Finally, she put on the jewelry, grabbed her card, and took a deep breath. Looking at herself again in the full-length mirror, Andee could barely see any resemblance of the mother and wife that she left behind in Ontario. It would be pretty obvious to just about anyone who wanted to look that she wasn't wearing anything underneath the tiny slip of red fabric. Although, even Andee had to admit, with the way the dress was hanging, and the shoes she had on, her legs looked amazing. And, no doubt, they would probably get a lot of looks anyway, since almost every inch was on display. Andee had never worn anything like this in public. The butterflies in her stomach returned, and she had to almost force herself out of her room and into the hotel hallway.

Emerging from the elevator on the ground floor, Andee was very self-conscious about the looks she was getting. In her mind she imagined the other guests must think she was a "working girl;" in reality, she was one of the most beautiful sites to behold. Men smiled at her as she walked past, and into the casino area. The floor was alive with people playing the slots and table games. As she slowly made her way to the casino bar, she could hear the occasional comment from some of the guys ... all of which were along the lines of "Wow!" and "Oh man, take a look at her."

Andee wasn't used to the attention, and she could feel herself blushing a little. But she also was enjoying the feeling, and soon the butterflies had completely vanished. She was beginning to relish the new self-confidence she was experiencing at the moment. It had been a long time - almost too long - since she felt like a sexual being and not "Mom."

"Hello, Andee," the bartender said as he put a margarita down in front of her.

Andee was a bit taken aback, as she had never been in the bar before, and she had only just managed to get her butt onto the barstool without losing her dignity.

"Thank-you, but how did you ..."

"I know all about you, and don't worry. My name is Rick, and I will look after anything you need tonight," he said to her, waving his hand as she offered her hotel card. "Oh, and I do mean anything."

Andee figured her husband must have set this whole thing up. She smiled at Rick and turned around in her stool to face the rest of the bar. She scanned the room to see if she could see him anywhere, figuring he must be close enough to be watching all of this.

Looking around she caught a few of the men staring at her. It was a little peculiar, as she was flattered and on edge at the same time. She was enjoying this game, but was hoping her husband was going to emerge from the shadows soon, and they could begin their weekend of fun together.

"I guess it would be a little too cliché to ask if you come here often," a voice asked from beside her.

Andee turned to see a nice-looking man, whom she figured was in his mid-thirties, leaning in beside her barstool.

"Uh ...no, actually," she offered back in a bit of an awkward manner. "I'm actually waiting for someone."

Andee knew it sounded kind of lame. It wasn't the best brush off that she could offer, but she still felt very much out of her element among the crowd in the casino bar. She was here, living out a little fantasy she thought, and the other player was nowhere to be found.

"Oh, I see," he said in return. "Well, would you mind if I sat down and just chatted with you while you wait? I really hate to see such a beautiful woman sitting alone. Not to mention, I would love to shake the hand of the man who is privileged enough to meet you here."

Andee was amused by his reply, thinking all along of how much of a pick-up the guy was trying to put on her. But, sensing if she didn't find someone to occupy her waiting time with, the sharks would soon begin to circle ... and that made her even more uneasy than the idea of talking to this stranger.

Besides, she thought, looking into his eyes, he wasn't too bad looking.

"Sure, but I really am waiting for someone," she said.

He smiled and nodded. The stranger introduced himself as Tony. He made small talk with Andee, explaining he was in Las Vegas also for a convention. Andee learned that he was also married - although that was something she had not divulged - and was from a fairly normal life somewhere in Everyday USA

They talked for a while, and Andee slowly became more comfortable with Tony. She had completely lost track of how much time had passed as they laughed and shared stories about themselves. And while she was loosening up a little, Andee also kept the important information to herself. Figuring she was here for fun, she made up little things about herself to tell Tony.

When he asked her what she did for a living, Andee fibbed a little - well, actually a lot - and said she was a sales rep for a line of lingerie and adult marital aids. They laughed for a bit as she told him about some of the "sales meetings" she had been too and some of the best sellers.

"So, what do you do," she finally asked Tony, trying to turn the conversation back towards something hopefully a little more truthful and not as sexual.

"Funny you should ask," he replied. "Not a word of a lie, I sell all the little things they put in bathroom vending machines. You know, the disposable tooth brushes, cheap cologne samples ...condoms..."

Andee must have really gotten a strange look on her face at that last mention ... and she couldn't be sure if things were getting too close to the edge, when Tony leaned in very close to her and asked what kind of condom she liked best.

She wasn't sure if it was Rick's margaritas or that she was finally in the mood to carry the moment to the limits, but when she heard herself answer Tony, she was surprised at how easily the words came. Pausing a moment to look her new friend directly in the eye, then leaning ever so slightly to put her mouth almost right beside Tony's ear.

"To be honest...Tony...I like any type of condom, as long as it's wrapped around a nice...hard...cock," she said in a very low and sexy voice.

"I have no doubt that a lady like you would ever see anything but," Tony replied with a devious little wink.

At what seemed to be the almost perfect moment, Rick stepped up in front of the flirtatious couple, and slid Andee another drink. But this time, just under the edge of the glass was a small piece of paper, folded. Rick tapped the coaster and gave Andee a little look that indicated she needed to read what was written. Knowingly, the bartender engaged Tony in some small talk about the casino while Andee casually read the note.

"Something wrong?" Tony asked her.

"Seems like the person I was supposed to meet will be a little delayed," she replied. Not that she was disappointed. She had been enjoying Tony's company, and the flirtation has reached a very intriguing level.

She asked Rick if he had the time. She had been waiting, and chatting with her midwestern condom salesman for well over an hour, and Rick's drinks were beginning to go to her head. Andee asked the bartender if there was somewhere convenient to get something to eat. Rick said if she wanted to move to a table, he would arrange for some food to be brought out to her.

Andee and Tony moved to a quiet table for two in a less exposed area of the bar. The atmosphere was very funky, and the chairs were set low, making it difficult for her to sit without flashing half of the room. But by now, her inhibitions were fading fast, and she smiled as she caught Tony trying to catch a flash up the hem of her dress as she dropped into the chair.

"Enjoy that?" she asked with a little grin on her face.

"Well, Andee...I would love to enjoy that, and more," Tony replied a little more matter-of-factly.

Their conversation continued along that line as Andee snacked on the dishes that arrived at the table. As they chatted, drank and ate, she became much more relaxed and flirtatious. They shared some of their past sexual adventures, and she found herself growing more and more attracted to this man she had just met.

Andee had hardly noticed that as they spoke, Tony would shuffle and adjust his chair just slightly ever few minutes. After Rick dropped off what must have been the fourth margarita, she purposefully watched Tony's eyes as she reached for her glass. It dawned on her that as she would lean forward, her dinner guest would be able to sneak a glance into the top of her dress, and probably see right to her nipples. And when she would lean back, the hem would ride high on her thigh.

Feeling a little more playful now, Andee uncrossed her legs, knowing that when she would lean back, Tony - and anyone else sitting in the right spot - would likely be able to tell that she had a nice clean Brazilian wax.

Andee parted her thighs just enough to allow Tony a peek all the way up. She watched his eyes fixed on her legs, and it turned her on to know she was teasing the hell out of this guy. Keeping her legs just slightly parted, Andee pretended to pull down on the hem of her dress, knowing that in reality it would never cover things. She kept her hands on her thighs, and let her fingers gently stroke the insides of them.

She smiled a very sexy smile at Tony as he licked his lips and then found himself locked eye to eye with her.

"Caught you looking," she said in a very vixen-like way.

"Yeah, you did," he said, shifting in his seat. "I can't believe that some guy has left you waiting for this long. Pardon me for saying, but I wouldn't leave alone for a second after seeing just how sexy you are."

Andee smiled back at Tony, and eased back into her chair. As she sipped on the last of her drink, she held her eyes on him and allowed her legs to part a little more. She thought to herself how turned on she had become, and how much she was enjoying the obvious reaction she was producing in Tony's pants. And, of course, it was pretty obvious that she was horny.

"My, oh my," he whispered under his breath at the now fully exposed look he was getting from her. "If I was a braver man, I'd suggest we find our way to somewhere a lot more private."

"What do you have in mind, Tony?" Andee practically purred back. "Don't tell me that you have a few product samples handy?"

She was almost giddy with how the moment was progressing. And she was also surprised with how forward a few drinks had made her. So, as she found herself alone in the hotel elevator with this stranger, Andee found it was quiet easy to engage in a deep kiss with Tony as they rode up, towards his floor.

He had pressed her against the wall of the elevator and with one hand on the back of her head, held her in a perfect kissing position ... and also left his other hand free to explore her body. Tony stroked her breasts gently as he moved his hand down. Andee was so turned on by the aggressive nature of this stranger that she hardly gave it a second thought as he slid his hand under the hem of his dress and fondled her moist pussy.

By the time the elevator came to a stop, Andee was completely turned on from the kissing and fingering Tony gave her. Like a couple of horny teenagers, they quickly made their way down the hall, and into his hotel room. In a matter of seconds, they were on the bed making out.

Andee found that Tony was a bit of a rough kisser, but after the several drinks she had, it was easily forgivable because she was horny and wanting a lot more than just a little lip-lock.

As he lay kissing her, Tony's hand quickly found its way between her legs. Andee spread herself wider to allow him total access to her pussy. She moaned and arched herself against his hand as his middle finger slid from teasing her clit to up inside her. Tony continued to slide his finger in and out of Andee's moist hole as he kissed his way down her neck and to her breasts. He gently nipped at her swollen nipples through the fabric of her dress, making them grow hard. Andee could barely stand the teasing a he added a second finger to the action between her legs, and pulled the top of her dress aside so she could feel her lover's mouth directly on her flesh.

After a few more minutes of this steamy foreplay, Andee broke off the kissing.

"Where are those samples," she whispered between moans.

Tony got up off the bed and went to a case on his desk while Andee pulled off her dress. She lay on his bed in nothing more than her jewelry and high heels, not being too bothered to take the time to remove them. Tony quickly stripped off his clothes and Andee finally got a good look at the stranger who had made her so wet and willing to cast aside her marriage vows for a few hours.

His cock was hard and pointing at her as he stood at the foot of the bed. He was nicely built below the waist. Andee figured he must be close to 8-inches long and thick. She was practically drooling as she watched him roll a condom down his shaft. She always loved watching guys handle themselves when they were turned on ... even more so when she knew she was responsible for their hard-on. In no time, Tony was kneeling between her legs, and she felt him rubbing the head of his cock along her sensitive pussy lips. Andee raised her knees and spread herself just a little more. She lifted her butt off the bed slightly, inviting Tony to enter her.

It was driving her wild, feeling the head of his cock just on the outer edge of her pussy. She desperately wanted to feel him inside her. She had longed for a good hard fuck and to her this guy was taking a little too long. She reached down with her hand and wrapped it around his condom-covered dick and started to direct him into her moist hole. It felt so good, sliding in deeper and deeper. It made her feel full, with his thickness and length. Andee loved the sensation of having a man enter her for the first time.

Tony gently pushed himself all the way in, as Andee arched her hips against the penetration, tilting her head back and letting out a long moaning "oh gawd..." She could feel his heavy balls against her ass, at first just gently tapping her as he began to pump in and out, then faster and harder as Tony's cock filled her completely.

Like her fantasy, Andee caressed the strong arms of the stranger who was now buried deep inside her pussy. She put one hand on the nape of his neck and began to match his rocking motion, feeling the incredible sensations as the head of his cock would find its way to the end of her vagina.

Together they fucked like this, moaning, thrusting, and kissing. Andee was blown away by the stamina of this stud on top of her, and it made her want more. His cock was so hard, and it made her mind run wild.

"I want doggy," she muttered between the deep thrusts that caused her to let out an uncontrollable little "uhn" each time Tony pushed his steel-hard rod into her.

Quickly, he stopped, rolled Andee over and positioned himself as she got on all fours. Her ass was glistening from the moisture her pussy had let dribble down.

"Cute tattoo," he said, rubbing his hand over the Playboy bunny she had on her right cheek. "Kind of appropriate since it seems like you enjoy fucking like a rabbit."

Andee giggled a little and pushed her butt up a bit more, inviting him to find his way back into her.

Tony slid his cock back into her and she thought for a second he might come right out her mouth. She hadn't felt this penetrated by a man before; he was so hard and big. The head of his huge cock rubbed against her g-spot, sending a little 'jolt' of excitement through her body. As he began to fuck her again, her mind was going wild with desire and satisfaction.

Just when she thought she had reached the point of ecstasy, Andee felt Tony lightly playing with her asshole. She loved how her husband would fondle her from behind when they did doggystyle at home. Tony must have sensed how much she enjoyed it - probably from the constant moaning - so when his thumb slid into her asshole, Andee let out a loud "oh gawd, yes..." She felt even tighter now, with him finger-fucking her ass and still grinding away at her pussy. With each inward slide she would arch back against him pubic bone, forcing his cock in as deep as it could go.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Andee in Las Vegas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds