• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sleeper Ch. 02

Sleeper Ch. 02

Sometime in the next few hours she fell into a restless sleep. He hadn't come back into the room the entire time, and her mind kept straying to where he was, and what his plan was for her now. He had told her that this wasn't her punishment, only his pleasure.

She dreamed of him. Of him coming into the room, removing the mask and kissing her tenderly. He wiped down her body with a soft warm cloth, cleaning away his semen and the red welts that covered her body. He undid her restraints and lifted her carefully into his arms. The dream faded away into warmth and pure light.

When she awoke she was in a different room, but the mask was gone. Groggily, she tried to look around, to move, but once again she was bound. She lay on her belly, her ass lifted into the air and her legs bent at the knee and spread. Her tits hung through holes in the board she lay on, she felt the slight pull of their weight. Her head was held in place by a chin-strap, and her mouth held open, this time with an O-ring. She closed her eyes, wishing this to be a dream.

She knew the room, knew the device she was attached to. This was Master's chamber, the room designed purely for punishment, for anything he desired to do to her.

"Ah...good." Master walked around so that he stood in front of her. "The selfish bitch is awake."

She shuddered. More than his words, the slur in his voice terrified her. He'd been drinking. Quite a bit if she was judging correctly. He was never quite as careful when he'd been drinking, and his ideas tended to lean more towards breaking her. Her limits, her spirit.

"Scared?" He laughed. "You should be. I've been very tolerant with you, lately. When the laundry wasn't done last week...when dinner wasn't ready...when you had a head-ache the other morning..." He backhanded her across the face. "You forget why you exist, little girl. To please me. Your pleasure, your desires, they come second."

She closed her eyes tight. She had messed up lately, she knew. Some had been to test him, to see if he was weakened by the feelings she knew he had for her. And some had been, she knew, because she wanted him to correct her. She wanted him to take control of her once more, and not just let her drift. But she may have pushed him too far.

He sighed and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled hard so that her neck arched back. "You'll remember when we're done here today." He promised, with menace in his voice. "I've been drinking a bit while you were sleeping," he said as he slid his hard cock through the O-ring and into her mouth. She tried to suck at him, and he yanked harder on her hair and pushed in deeper until he felt the back of her throat against the head of his cock. "Lesson one," he said, and began to piss.

She choked and gagged for a moment, she was so unprepared. Her stomach roiled even as she began to slurp at his golden juice, drinking it down. He shoved in a bit deeper so it flowed readily down her throat, and she struggled not to gag again, concentrating on relaxing her throat muscles for him. He pulled out before he was fully done and sprayed the remainder on her face, in her hair. She closed her eyes tight against the onslaught, and only opened them again when she felt his cock slap against her cheeks.

He grinned down at her. "Now that's a pretty whore. A nice little piss-slut." He picked up a pair of underwear from the floor beneath her face that had caught whatever droplets that had missed her, and used them to mop up her face. Then, without warning, stuffed the underwear into her mouth. "Now, I don't want you to think this is all about me, my little whore. Since it's so obvious how much you enjoy your movies," he pushed a button on a side-panel and a flat-screen TV lowered from the ceiling, "I'm going to let you watch some while I prepare here." He hit another button, and the movie filled the screen.

She was surprised for a moment. There had to be some hidden agenda here. And then she saw. It was Master on the screen. Master and someone who wasn't her. The girl kneeled beside him on a leash while they walked through what appeared to be a park. She saw other couples in the background, and knew it was the private park that belonged to one of their friends. Master paused and turned to the young slave, and she bounced around, licking her lips and nuzzling at his crotch.

She closed her eyes, trying to block out what she was about to see, and was rewarded with a quick CRACK of the whip across her shoulder blades. She hadn't even seen him go for it. "You will watch, Lacey," Master growled. "You may actually learn something."

Lacey shuddered but opened her eyes. On the screen before her, Master had pulled out his magnificent cock, and the young slave was practically panting. On Master's signal, she moved in and wrapped her lips around his cock, then held herself still as he began to fuck her throat. Passersby merely glanced at them as they walked their own slaves.

She knew when he began to cum, watched the slave's throat convulse as she swallowed feverishly. Lacey's heart ached as she watched Master pet his slave on screen, and leaned down to kiss her softly, praising her before they began to walk again.

Another scene flashed onto the screen, a different slave, this one a petite blonde. This one was tethered to a wall along a line of urinals. No one else was in the restroom yet, but she sat eagerly, mouth open and head tipped back, welcoming anything that may be inserted. Master stepped up to her, and she smiled and opened her mouth wider. The golden stream missed at first as Master painted the blonde's face, and then began to fill her open mouth. She let it pool until her mouth was nearly brimming, then closed her mouth for only a second as he swallowed. Other men entered the room and began pissing unceremoniously on the little blonde, some aiming for her mouth, others merely coating her young lithe body.

When all bladders had been emptied, Master reached back and undid the chain that held her to the wall, and pointed to the floor. With an eager smile, the blonde bent down and began licking up whatever had fallen to the floor. As she was doing this, Master pulled her ass cheeks apart and slid into her unprepared ass. The blonde faltered in her licking, but only for a moment, her eyes closing in pain. Then, as Master began to slide in and out of her tight ass, she returned to her task, not stopping until the floor was clean.

As soon as she stopped, Master pulled out of her ass and moved around until he stood in front of her. She opened her mouth hungrily and took his cock, that had just been buried in her ass, deep into her mouth. She sucked it eagerly, shoving her face down on him until he was balls deep in her throat. She did not choke, did not even gag, as she continued to force her head down on his cock.

Tears were sliding down Lacey's cheeks. He had cared for these slaves, she could see it in his eyes, in the tenderness he showed them after they had finished him. He looked at them as he sometimes looked at her.

Another scene was beginning on the screen, but she was distracted by a feeling behind her. Master's finger was sliding around her tight asshole, probing it gently, and she recognized the feeling as he gently lubed her ass. At least he was not planning on raping it, as he had to the tiny blonde. There was some relief in that. Then all relief faded away as she felt the tip of the hose being inserted and clamped into place.

CRACK. Another swift strike of the whip, across her thighs this time. "Pay attention, bitch." She struggled to comply, even as he reached underneath her and placed a biting clamp onto her swollen clit. She cried out softly behind the gag, and tried to blink back the tears, even as her body bowed in objection to the sharp metal teeth biting into her most sensitive nub.

She struggled to focus on the screen as a third scene unfolded. The slave from the first scene was back, and Master was fucking her. Softly, tenderly, in the bed that Lacey shared with Him now. There was definite feeling between the two of them, and Master stopped slowly and lowered himself until his mouth rested above the slaves cunt. He nuzzled her, tasting her, his tongue laving up all of her juices. He brought her to a shuddering climax, and then another. Slid up her body and kissed her lovingly before he entered her again.

This was the most painful scene yet to watch. This woman was no slave to Master. They cared for one another.

Master was tying rope around the base of her tits. She grimaced as he laced them tight, pulling at the rope until she was sure her poor breasts would be purple and engorged before long. Lacey's body bowed again in pain as another biting clamp was attached to her left nipple, then her right. Master tightened them until there was a constant pressure, until the pain nearly brought a scream from behind the gag. Then, horrifyingly, she felt him begin to add weights to the clamps. Her breasts ached enormously, she felt them swelling even as the clamps and weights pulled them down.

A fourth scene began, and she fought to focus on it. She needed to endure this torture, both physical and emotional, to please her Master. He had to know she was willing to please him.

But the fourth scene blurred before her eyes as she heard a low hissssssssssss and her ass began to fill with warm, soapy water. The pressure seemed never-ending as it continued to fill her, making her muscles spasm and contract.

She squirmed in her bindings, and received the more hits from the whip. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. "None of that, cunt. You'll take your punishment, and thank me for it later." Still, he seemed to consider. "Maybe it's too much pain, not enough pleasure to even it out?" He wondered aloud.

Before she knew it, there was a huge pressure at the entrance to her cunt. It felt larger than anything she had ever taken before, larger than Master's fist. He was twisting it in, pushing hard. Her cunt rebelled, trying to push it out. She was too full already. She couldn't take anymore.

CRACK. "Relax, you stupid cock-whore!" The thing was pushing in harder, and in terror she realized that he was hammering it into her stretched and aching cunt.

When he was satisfied that it was deep enough into her cunt, he stopped, and patted her lightly on the ass. Tears were streaming down her face, and low, keening sobs came from behind the gag. She was fuller than she had ever been, stretched to the breaking point with no preparation, no relief.

He moved in front of her now and pulled the urine-soaked panties out of her mouth, used them to mop up her tears. She continued to sob uncontrollably, and he softly tsk-tsk'd her as he shook his head. Turning, he grabbed a large dildo off of a shelf and worked it into her mouth and halfway down her throat while she gagged and choked. It managed to effectively quiet her sobbing, and he nodded. "Good girl. Never quite happy until you've got a cock in your mouth, are you?"

Whistling, he walked behind her and checked the now empty enema bag. Then he took a small vibrator and attached it to the clit clamp. Turned it on high.

"Now you just enjoy for a few moments." He told her, and patted her on the head. "I have a few things to do." He pulled on the weights hanging from her nipples and set them swinging, then, whistling, walked out of the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sleeper Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds