• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Krystal Begins Her Adventure

Krystal Begins Her Adventure

Later in the week, after the boys had gone off to work, Rachel dropped the kids off to school then wandered into Krystal's house. After the usual how are you's Rachel finally summoned the courage to broach the subject "How are you feeling about the other night Krys."

Krystal turned and gave Rachel a long look. "To tell you the truth I have been in a bit of a flap about it."

"Why is that." replied Rachel.

"You know that I have always been a pretty straight person, although I think I can handle a little fun, but the other night went way past my own boundaries and I am struggling to deal with it."

Rachel replied "I am sorry about that, I have to tell you I had a ball and it has given me a real lift."

"No, no" replied Krystal "I absolutely loved it myself, and on more than one level as well, its just that I feel I should be a little guilty about the whole thing."

"Oh for god's sake Krystal, that's just your upbringing, if you enjoyed it and no one got hurt then you should be happy. Did Jeff say anything."

"No, but he is as happy as can be, he already told me how much he loved watching me get undressed, and he has always lusted over your tits."

"I am glad to hear that." replied Rachel

"Not to mention the fact that I have been so horny that I have fucked his brains out every night since."

"You go girl" said Rachel "But you said you enjoyed it from a couple of levels, what was that all about."

Krystal sighed "I was a bit shy to start off, but I started to get really turned on watching you and Wayne and Jeff slowly get undressed, by the time Wayne ordered you to sit down and spread your legs, I was on fire, and with you sitting there like that I could only think of myself being the one on display."

"Oh I like the sound of that, except I was really pissed off with Wayne and I know how much he loves me fingering myself, so I was determined not to do it, if I had of known you were on the edge I would have done it," Rachel replied.

"What" replied Krystal "You finger yourself when Wayne watches."

"You bet, he loves it and I know that as well as getting an orgasm out of it myself he will go down on me for ages and then fuck me stupid. You said more than one level, what else got to you."

"Well" replied Krystal hesitantly "after I took my bra off, I was a bit shy, but the looks I was getting from Jeff and Wayne were just pure lust, I have never felt so wanted in my life. My nipples were so hard they could cut glass, it was all I could do to keep my hands off myself. When it got to the point of you spreading your legs, I was in a trance, imagining that it was me instead of you, but in my mind I had spread my cunt lips wide apart and had a couple of fingers deep inside me, god just talking about it is getting me hot again."

"You and me both girl friend, I can't believe if you feel this way you have never masturbated in front of Jeff."

"I have masturbated plenty but how do I go about it for an audience" said Krystal "What do you do."

"Well watch and learn beautiful girl, watch and learn."

With that Rachel led Krystal to the lounge room and sat her in a sofa then pulled the coffee table over so it was about 2 foot from Krystal's knees. Rachel went to the stereo and put on some soft rock music as background and returned to Krystal, She was wearing a simple dress which buttoned up right down the front, and as Krystal watched she slowly unbuttoned the dress. As each button popped Rachel ran her hands up and down her sides, and on the way back up she cupped her tits.

Slowly the buttons went, revealing a lacy bra then her navel, the top of her knickers, then the sheer triangle of her pants, through which Krystal could faintly see her neatly trimmed bush. Finally the last button went and Rachel allowed the dress to slide off her shoulders and pool on the floor at her feet. Krystal was breathless during this display, and took a great deal of care to closely watch Rachel's moves.

After the dress hit the ground, Rachel reached behind her and unclipped her bra, and without too much fanfare, let it fall to the ground at her feet. Krystal gazed at her magnificent breasts, at least 36DD and with nipples that poked as hard as blue steel. Rachel then massaged her tits, running her hands up the sides, cupping them underneath, and twisting and pulling on her nipples.

Krystal could feel her own cunt moisten and felt her arousal as she watched the wanton display. Rachel then turned around and hooked her fingers through the strings of her G string and then slowly slid them down her hips, bending at the waist until they were at her ankles. By this time Krystal was staring straight at her cunt as it glistened between her tight firm buttocks.

Rachel then turned and sat on the coffee table in front of Krystal. She stretched her legs out and placed them at either end of the table. Krystal was spell bound, just by spreading her legs, Rachel's cunt lips had parted and Krystal could see how wet she was as she looked for and found the protruding bud of Rachel's clit. Krystal held her breath as Rachel slowly slid her hands down her sides, stopping momentarily to massage her beautiful breasts and twist her nipples one last time. Eventually the hands, like small animals on a mission were on the top of each thigh. Rachel then bought her hands up each thigh, then into her crutch and finally her fingers gently held each side of the cunt, slowly peeled the lips apart, revealing the pink moist depths within. Krystal could feel her own arousal reaching heights only previously found with Jeff's tongue lapping her juices and mauling her clit.

Rachel slowly raised her right hand to her face and licked and sucked each of the fingers, then with the lubrication provided, ran her hand back between her legs, and slid the middle finger into the depths of her cunt. Krystal could hear Rachel's soft moan and watched mesmerised as Rachel, slowly at first, then increasing in speed, started to fuck herself with that finger. After a couple of minutes, Rachel eased another finger into her cunt, and continued sliding them in and out of her depths. Another couple of minutes saw Rachel slide another finger into her cunt. Rachel's moans were becoming louder and the speed that her 3 fingers sliding in and out increased. Krystal was frozen to the spot, the burning of her own arousal calling her, but not willing to move in case the moment passed and was lost forever.

Rachel by now was savagely assaulting her own cunt, jamming her fingers in and out with increasing passion and strength. Rachel's moaning became insistent and suddenly her back arched and she jammed her hand into her cunt and froze. Krystal could see her cunt juices seeping out around her hand as Rachel humped and ground against it. Rachel finally fell on her back on the table, her legs still spread wide and 3 of her fingers jammed obscenely inside her. Finally Krystal relaxed as Rachel slowly closed her legs and withdrew her fingers, Krystal could see the lips of Rachel's cunt grasp against those fingers and extend till she disengaged herself.

Rachel sat up and with a dreamy voice said "See that's how you do it girl, now you have a turn."

Krystal balked "I can't do that as good as you, that was like a regular strip show."

"Don't worry" replied Rachel "Believe me Jeff will not give a damn, if he thinks he will get lucky, when you do finger yourself it will be all you can do to stop him getting involved before you cum."

Rachel stood up and pulled Krystal up by the hand, "Time to swap Krystal" with that she quickly swapped and sat straight down on the sofa, still naked with her gorgeous body on display.

"What do I do Rachel," cried Krystal,

"Just close you eyes and take yourself over the edge girl," ordered Rachel.

With that Krystal closed her eyes and began to sway to the music still playing on the back ground. She was wearing a mini skirt and tight t shirt, so she decided to remove the shirt quickly and ripped it off over her head, throwing it to the far corner of the room. Her 34D tits strained against the delicate lace bra she was wearing, her nipples clearly visible through the white lace. With her dripping wet cunt driving her, she turned to face Rachel and reached up under her skirt, grasping her lace g string and slowly pulling it down her legs till it pooled on the floor. Krystal immediately felt cool air up her legs, and that air touched her fevered pussy, but it did not tame the fire, the feel of air fanned her arousal even higher. Krystal then turned her back on Rachel, and bent over showing her soft sweet cunt, then slowly collapsed till she was sitting on Rachel's lap. Reaching around for Rachel's hands she guided them to the clasp of her bra. Rachel quickly got the message and unsnapped the clasp, but Krystal quickly gathered it and then once again grabbed Rachel's hands guided them in front of her and slid them slowly up under the bra so Rachel was now cupping the underside of her large perfectly formed breasts.

Krystal luxuriated in the feel of Rachel's warm hands on her tits, before pushing them away and stood again, making sure she bent to show her dripping wet cunt as she stood. Krystal's cunt was sending messages to her brain begging for some attention, so she turned and sat, aping Rachel by spreading her legs as wide as they could go. She felt so open and as she looked at Rachel's face she could see the lust and desire there. She lay back and then ran a finger across the shaved mound of her cunt, and slid her finger down between the lips of her cunt, first feeling the bump of her engorged clit and finally, thankfully sliding in to her cunt.

Krystal then heard Rachel moan and she began to fuck herself with that finger. She was so wet from desire that she quickly slid another finger inside herself, and began to assault her own cunt, pulling her fingers out almost until the came out of her, then quickly pushing themback in. Krystal was acutely aware of Rachel wathcing her, and the thought drove her on and on. Krystal was still greedy for pleasure so she slid her free hand under the hand fucking herself, and placed a finger on her clit. She attacked that little nub, rubbing furiously until she was racked with a massive orgasm. She could not stop and kept jamming her fingers in her cunt as her clit was savaged by her other hand. As she slowed down to stop, she became aware of the desire in Rachel's moaning, and at that moment felt her wet hole stretch a little wider, and as she looked up in surprise shje noticed that Rachel was now kneeling in front of her open legs and had slid a finger in next to Krystal's. Rachel slowly worked the finger in and out covering it with Krystal's juices, then pulled them out and slowly licked them clean.

"Was that okay Rach."

Rachel replied "I have to tellyou how good you taste sweetie, My god that was the most intense thing I have every seen baby."

Krystal replied "I am glad I did it, I think I could get to like this, I loved the feeling of someone watching me, its just so nasty and it made my orgasm unbelievable."

Rachel replied "Well girl if you ever want to do it again then just call, but I have a feeling that we might be doing this more regularly. What are you going to do now?"

Krystal replied "I love being on display girlfriend, and the orgasm was spectacular, but I need a cock, and I need one badly. I am going to ring Jeff and make him come home, then I am going to show him what I just learnt. How about you?"

"I am miles ahead of you Krystal, Wayne can expect a call as soon as I get back next door, but do me a favour and let me know how you went baby."

"You bet Rachel as soon as I can, we can swap stories about how surprised our boys were to get called home for a good fuck." Rachel stood up and slowly got dressed and Krystal walked her to the door,

"What about you Krys, no clothes?"

Krystal replied "I don't want anything to slow me down Rachel, I think I will stay naked and let Jeff see me fucking myself when he walks in the door."

"Go you good thing, I think you have turned into a bit a sex machine and I think that's great, bye now doll." Rachel then walked out the door, and Krystal nearly ran to the phone, oh was Jeff in for a surprise.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Krystal Begins Her Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 492 milliseconds