• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brenda and Bobby Ch. 09

Brenda and Bobby Ch. 09

Note: This story is the ninth installment in a series entitled "Brenda and Bobby". If you have not read the first eight episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this episode.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

When I got home, my first stop was the bathroom. I had to pee. I pulled down my pants and my panties and sat down to relieve myself. This had been another of Brenda's demands. She decided that since I was not a "real man", we could easily resolve the toilet seat up or down question. I would sit down to pee.

When I was done, I wiped off my clittie with a square of tissue and pulled my panties and pants back up.

I realized that I hadn't eaten since early this morning. I was hungry. I went into the kitchen and put on the lace trimmed apron that Brenda had bought for me. While I was preparing some supper, I wondered how Brenda was doing.

I knew that she was meeting Madeline, and I remembered her mentioning that there would be other women at dinner. I wondered who the other women were and whether or not I had met them at our wedding.

As I ate my dinner, I remembered that Brenda had promised Madeline that she would fill her in on all the details of our new relationship. I felt a tinge of excitement as imagined my wife telling all the girls at the table how she has feminized me and made me her submissive husband.

I tried to imagine the smirk on Madeline's face when Brenda told her that she demanded that I take her last name and change the spelling of my first name from bobby to bobbi.

I could hear the women laughing as Brenda described in detail how I had dressed her for her date and how she had taunted and teased me as I drove her to the club.

I was excited as I cleared the table and washed the dishes. My cuckold fantasies, those secret fantasies that have aroused me for all these years were all coming true tonight.

I went into the bathroom and drew a bath. I shaved my legs and my pubic area. It was Brenda's edict that my body always be smooth and hairless. Only men were permitted to have body hair. I finished my bath by washing and conditioning my hair under the shower.

As I stepped out of the tub, I imagined Brenda sitting at the table with the girls having an after dinner drink. I visualized a man walking up to her chair and asking her if she would care to dance. He was tall, and ruggedly handsome. Brenda of course would smile and accept his offer.

I was pulling on a fresh pair of panties when the telephone started to ring. I jumped up. It was really too early for Brenda to be calling. As I picked up the call. I hoped that nothing was wrong.

It was Brenda. "Hi quickspurt. How's your evening going?"

"It's very nice, I just got out of the tub." I was puzzled. "How is your evening going? I didn't expect to hear from you this early. Is everything okay?"

I heard Brenda laugh on the other end of the line. "Honey it couldn't be better. Listen baby, I ran into a guy that I used to know. He was a very close friend." She laughed. "A very very close friend if you know what I mean. We were kind of fuck buddies. His name is Gil Mitchell."

Brenda paused for a minute so I asked, "are you and Gil going to get together tonight?"

"Well yes baby, we are. That's why I am calling you. You see were coming to our house."

"Your coming here?" I was a stunned. "Yes sweetheart that's our plan. Is that a problem for you? I thought you might like it."

"No Brenda, its not a problem. I just didn't expect this. Please, by all means bring him home with you."

"Good, because part of the deal is that Gil wants to meet you. Like I just told you baby, Gil and I were very good friends before you and I got married. When you asked me to marry you, I really wanted it to work. I knew that Gil and I couldn't just be friends. No matter how hard we tried I knew that we would eventually end up in bed together, so I told him that we couldn't see each other anymore. We both felt very sad about it."

Anyway, I ran into Gil tonight and we started talking. He asked me how you and I were doing so I told him about how our marriage had changed. I tried to explain to him that you are submissive to me now and I get to do anything I want. He's trying, but he really doesn't understand. He was shocked when I told him that I get to party with other guys."

There was a pause on the other end of the line. Listen Baby, were coming over. We'll be there in about 20 minutes. We can talk more when Gil and I get there."

"Brenda are you going to sleep with him tonight?"

I heard my wife laughing. "Quickspurt, I'm going to go to bed with Gil tonight, but we aren't going to do any sleeping. Honey Gil really knows how to fuck. I hope to spend most of the night with his big hard cock in my cunt."

I started to get nervous. "Brenda, how come you didn't marry him."

"Oh baby, your not going to go and get jealous on me are you?"

"Oh no, oh I'm sorry sweetheart. No I didn't mean it that way. Please forget I asked."

"No its okay baby. First of all I didn't marry him because I love you. Secondly Gil is already married. Honey he is a real safe guy for us to start playing with.

I started to interrupt but Brenda wouldn't let me.

"Now listen to me little dick. I don't want to spend the whole night on the telephone. Get dressed." There was a pause. "Not too feminine okay baby. Panties and thigh high nylons under your trousers, but a mans shirt and slacks. We don't want to scare Gil too much. He is going to worry just a little bit about our expecting him to have sex with you. You know what I mean, is this a 3 way or something. That's not what he wants and I want to assure him that that's not what we want either."

Brenda paused again. "Quickie, Gil drinks beer. Make sure there is plenty in the fridge and open a bottle of red wine for me. Oh and quickie, I think that Gil is probably going to spend the night. Be sure to move everything that you're going to want tonight and tomorrow morning into the guest room."

Suddenly I heard my wife say, "Stop that now, I'm trying to talk to my husband." It was very apparent that Brenda was not speaking to me.

After a moment she was back. "Sweetheart, I have to go. Gil is getting impatient." Brenda started giggling like a teenager. "He just undid my bra. Baby, I Love you. We'll see you in a few minutes."

My wife hung up the telephone.

I stood for a moment trying to digest what I had just heard. As I stood there I suddenly I realized that I had to get moving. I only had 20 minutes to get everything ready.

I quickly finished dressing. I followed Brenda's instructions. I put on a pair of khakis and a knit golf shirt over my panties and nylons.

When I was done getting dressed, I raced to the master bedroom and tried to anticipate the things I might want either tonight or in the morning. I only grabbed a few things that I thought were essentials. I picked up a nightgown, my slippers and a robe. I added clean panties, another pair of nylons and a clean shirt. I went into the master bathroom and grabbed both my hairbrush, my toothbrush and some tooth paste. I placed these things in the guest room and went back to the master bedroom for my reading glasses and my book.

When I had everything I needed, I went to the bar and checked the refrigerator. There was plenty of beer in there. I had a good stock of both domestics and imports. When I finished opening a bottle of merlot for Brenda, I noticed that I still had 5 minutes left, so I went to the kitchen and sliced some cheese and strawberries and put them on a serving platter.

What does a good husband serve to his wife and her lover when they come home from a nightclub so they can fuck?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brenda and Bobby Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds