• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bad Girls Beg, Too

Bad Girls Beg, Too

"Spread your legs...wider...NOW", he growled at her, holding his throbbing, thick cock against her pussy hole.

"Mmm Daddy...please...I need it so bad," she wailed, writhing beneath him, her pussy leaking sweet juice slowly down to her ass.

"No,no not yet. You don't get it yet. I don't think you really want it. Bad girl."

"Oh please," she moaned, humping her pussy up against his cock, shamelessly grinding against it. "I want it!"

"You're a bad girl tonight aren't you? Tell Daddy what you want...tell me now" he growled, slowly rubbing his swollen cockhead on her pussy. He watched how wet his cock became, rubbing on her hard clit. Soon enough that sweet tight pussy would be his. Soon. But not yet.

"Dadddddy" she moaned, hands grasping her breasts, pinching her nipples and pulling on them. "Mmmmm oh my god" she moaned.

"Tell me what you want bad girl," he said roughly. "Tell Daddy what you want," he said as he spanked his cockhead right on her clit.

"Ohhh Daddy," she groaned as she heard the wet slap on her pussy, felt the tingling on her clit. "Please Daddy! Push it in!"

"Where bad girl...tell me where," he replied, slowly rubbing his cock up and down her soaking wet pussy, watching her tight little pussy hole contract.

"In my pussy, Daddy! Push it in my tight little hole!" she moaned, bucking her hips up against him.

"Right here? Is this where you want it?" he asked as he slowly pushed just his head inside her hole.

"Ohhhhh Daddy fuckkk" she wailed, pushing her hips up and trying to force him inside her.

"No no no, you bad girl...not just yet," he told her, pulling it back out. "You're a horny little bitch and you know what I want to hear...give Daddy what he wants!" He reached a finger up and started to rub her clit hard, making her writhe and buck again.

"Fuck me Daddy...push that big fucker in my hole and give it to me good...make me take it all...I want every fucking inch inside my tight pussy hole!" she growled at him, her eyes filled with need.

"Mmm bad girl I'm going to give it to you...I'm going to give it to you good," he growled back as he rammed his cock in her pussy, making her moan and grind up on him. He pushed her legs back up against her chest and started fucking her hard.

"I'm going to make you cum bad girl...going to make my baby cum all over her Daddy's cock...give me your cum you fucking horny little bitch...give Daddy what he wants...cum...cum on my cock...fucking cum for me..." he grunted, pumping her tight pussy with his throbbing cock.

"Daddyyyy I'm cumminggggg....fuckkkkkk!" she screamed as spasm after spasm shook her body, holding her hands on her Daddy's ass as he pumped her. Feeling her cum on his cock was more than he could handle; with one more powerful thrust he groaned and shot his load inside her tight pussy, slamming his hips against her as he shot stream after stream of hot, thick cum in her pussy.

He leaned down against her, breathing hard, kissing her neck. She pressed her hands against his ass,rubbing it slowly as he caught his breath. Then she spanked it.

She looked up at him with a twinkle in her eyes, and said, "I love it when you make me beg Daddy...but next time its your turn."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bad Girls Beg, Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds