• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 08

All Women are Bitches Ch. 08

The name is Lorelei Henderson. I'm a young black woman living in Boston. And my sex life sucks. Mainly because both men and women keep mistaking me for a lesbian. They think that unless I wear skirts, watch Lifetime movies and act girly, I must be a dyke. Give me a damn break, people. I'm an Original Woman. Alright? Not a popular culture amalgam. All my life I've been a tomboy. I like sports. I hate dresses. I prefer hanging out with men rather than women. Men are simpler and easier to get along with. Females get on my nerves. I used to attend Brentwood College in Long Island, New York, but I dropped out. Long story.

Anyway, I got this gig as a truck driver. I'm the only female driver in the crew and that suits me fine. I'm used to being the only female on a crew full of cool guys. I played Rugby Football in high school. I was also a wrestler for a time, but I quit. I just didn't like varsity wrestling. I took up Soccer and Basketball later. Just call me a sport nut. I love the Boston Red Sox and the New England Patriots. They're a great bunch of guys. I never was a Yankee, even when I lived in New York. Don't ask me why.

So, anyway, I find myself wondering how come I never get laid. I stand five feet ten inches tall, thick, with jet-black skin and short and spiky brownish hair. My face is average but my breasts are large, my hips are wide and my butt is big and plump. How come I can't get a man? I investigated, and what I found out shocked me. Most men I met thought I was a lesbian. Just because I wear overalls and love smoking cigars. Oh, and I love football on TV and follow professional baseball, basketball and Major League Soccer religiously. Does that make me a dyke? Hell, even the men on my crew, who liked me, thought I was a lesbian. What the fuck?

Now, I've got nothing against gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transsexual people. I'm all for same-sex marriage. The way I figure it, lots of gay men and lesbians value their commitments more than straight couples do. So why not let them marry? Exactly my thinking. I don't like getting hit on by lesbians. Oh, nothing against them but I'm not gay. I'm not bisexual. I'm not even curious. I am not attracted to the female body. I like men. Give me a big and strong, manly man, preferably with chest hair and a big dick. And I'll be happy. I'm not into women. Never have been. Never will be. The love that dares not speak its name is not my calling. If it's yours, then good for you. Lots of luck. Enjoy yourself. Me? I like men!

Anyhow, I was pondering how come men never ask me out. Is it the tomboy thing? No way. Lots of men like tomboys. We like the same things. Sports. Video games. Comic books. Action movies. So what's the deal? Why am I going through the mother of all dry spells? I'm not one of those females who's happily having sex with herself. I'm not addicted to dildos and vibrators the way countless women seem to be. I need a man. A real man. One with a masculine scent, chest hair and a big cock. That's my kind of man. Unfortunately, all the pretty women are stealing all the good men. I see sluts in pretty dresses stealing the good guys. And I'm stuck home alone, and the only action I'm getting comes from my own fingers. I like touching myself. Fingering my pussy is fun. I know how to work it. However, it's more fun with a man. Especially if he has a big cock. Oh, yeah. I am a worshiper of big cocks. I like to suck on them and lick the balls. I like to suck on a man's ball sac and lick him. When he lets out his cum, I like to drain him dry. Yes, I give head and yes, I do swallow. I'm not ashamed of it. There's nothing wrong with it. As long as you're both healthy and into it. What's wrong with swallowing? Not a damn thing!

So, how am I going to get myself a man? I'm developing calluses on my hands from excessive masturbation. I need the real thing. I watch porn videos featuring sexy black men fucking hot women in the ass but they grow stale after a while. I want a man in my bed soon. And I also want to dispel those rumors about my sexual orientation. I'm not a lesbian. Got nothing against gays and lesbians but I am straight. Strictly into cocks. I love to look at them, suck on them and drain them of the masculine milk they produce. I don't think about eating pussy. I don't fantasize about it. I'm not into it. And I'm never getting into it. To all those haters out there who are spreading rumors about me, I'm not like that!

I began chatting online in sex groups. Some people out there were interested strictly in hooking up. I met a handsome black stud named Darren Johnson who said he was a dominant man interested in a submissive. I am basically a switch. I can go either way in the bedroom. If a guy wants me to suck his dick and then get on all fours to get my pussy stuffed from behind, I'm cool. If that same guy wants me to get a strap on dildo and stuff him, I can do that too. I've got very few sexual hang-ups. Just call me a Free Spirit. The sexually liberated kind, not those sociopaths you see on television and movies. You dig? Cool.

Darren Johnson and I met and we had dinner in a restaurant. He looked real good in his black shirt and jeans. I wore a red shirt and blue jeans. I looked mighty fine if I dare say so. We talked a bit. Darren was a student at Sylvester Institute of Technology. I've never heard about that school. He told me about it. Sylvester Tech was a small, four-year, previously all-female technical college in central Massachusetts. They only had thirteen hundred students. In spite of their small size, they managed to have a pretty good Department of Athletics.

Originally, the school offered Women's Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, Lacrosse, Softball, Field Hockey, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Track, Tennis, Equestrian and Bowling. With the arrival of the male students on campus, the school began to diversify all departments, including sports. Sylvester Tech now offers Men's Basketball, Baseball, Cross Country, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Rugby, Track, Swimming, Volleyball, Tennis, Football and Wrestling. As a sportswoman and a college sports fan, I was pleased to hear about this school. A lot of schools are lousy at sports management. Also, they tend to cut men's sports teams to please politically correct Title IX. That's not cool with me. Darren's school had an even number of male and female students on campus, which was cool in this day and age.

We talked about our lives. Darren was really cool. And charming too. He was studying criminology at Sylvester Tech and wanted to become a policeman someday. I've been meaning to get back to school. Maybe I'll get a degree in business. When I can save the money, of course. For now, I had other things in mind. Namely how to get Darren in the sack with yours truly. He proved easier than I thought. After some heavy-duty flirtation, we went back to his motel room.

Once we were there, we got on the bed and began to kiss and make out like it was going out of style. Man, I had forgotten how much fun this could be. I hadn't dated in a while. I wanted to make up for lost time. We undressed in a haste. Then, Darren lay me on the bed and admired my plump, sexy body. He caressed my breasts and suckled on them. I moaned in pleasure. Then, his hand slipped between my legs. He began fingering me, and I giggled. This was fun. He spread my legs and licked my pussy. Like I've never been licked before. I don't know where this man picked up his skills. He must have been a dyke in a past life. Pretty soon I came, and he lapped up my girly cum. I shrieked in sheer pleasure, practically bellowing in orgasmic delight. Damn, I've never felt anything like that before. I looked at Darren, thankful beyond measure. The sexy black stud grinned, and told me that I hadn't felt anything yet. Truth be told, I hadn't. this stud really knew his stuff and I was about to find out just how much.

Darren showed me his dominant side. I was asked to get on all fours. I did just that. He held his long and thick, ten-inch black cock in hand. He was uncut, too. I held his cock in my hand and began sucking on it. Darren thrust his cock into my mouth. I worked my magic on him. I sucked on his lengthening dick and licked his balls. I also fingered his tight ass, which he didn't seem to mind. Darren's cock filled my mouth. To the extent that I almost gagged on it. I was an experienced cock sucker so I adapted quickly to the situation. I sucked him good. When he came, I drank his masculine seed. I licked him clean. Afterwards, I looked up at him. What did he have planned?

Darren simply grabbed me and put me on all fours. Then, he spread my plump butt cheeks. I knew what was coming, but he told me anyway. In a deep, kind of gravelly voice, he told me that I was going to get fucked in my fat ass. And so without further ado, he did just that. He pressed his big black cock against my booty hole and pushed. With a swift thrust, he penetrated my ass. Now, I don't want you to think that I reacted badly. Honestly. I'm a strong woman who can handle daunting physical and mental tasks. However, when Darren's super-sized black cock went up my ass, I didn't scream. I howled. Like one of the damned. That stuff hurts, for real!

Darren laughed and smacked my ass while continuing to drill his cock into my booty hole. He said he read somewhere that the bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. He crowed that he wanted to see if this was true. That's why he hooked up with a big woman like myself. What the hell? This dude is seriously twisted and kinky. I don't give a fuck because I'm getting fucked and loving it. At first, his cock really hurt. My asshole is tight and not designed to take gargantuan black dicks. That's what my pussy is for. However, after a while, the pain was lessened and replaced by a feeling of fulfillment. I liked it. I cannot believe that I'm actually saying this but I like having a big cock up my asshole. It felt really good. So, I relaxed and enjoyed.

Darren gripped my hips and continued thrusting into my ass with renewed intensity. The way he was fucking me, you would have thought he was in a race, or the commanding general of an army leading them in a charge across enemy territory. Nah, you would have thought anal sex was going out of style. He fucked me good. His big cock stretched my asshole to previously unimaginable levels. And I loved it. My pussy got so wet it started dripping. That's when the magic happened. I came. Cum flowed out of me, without my touching myself even once. I screamed at the sheer orgasmic bliss of it. At the same time, I heard Darren grunt. He came as well, sending his hot manly seed deep inside my ass. We both screamed, loud enough to wake not just the recently deceased but the ancient dead as well. It was that good!

Afterwards, I honestly could barely walk. Darren laughed when I told him I just got the fuck of the century. Nah, make it the fuck of the millennium. Grinning, I went to the bathroom. Darren watched my shapely ass as I loved. I grinned. Yeah, I had it going on. He told me he wanted to hit that fat ass of mine regularly. I took one look at his sexy body and big dick. What do you think I said? We were going fuck like sex was going to get banned. Know what I'm saying? And this, folks, is the story of how my dry spell ended. Oh, and one last thing : If you run into those haters who constantly accuse me of being a dyke, show them this story. That way they'll believe I'm only queer half the time, ha!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds