• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Educating Maria

Educating Maria

12

This is a fantasy of mine. I do not sanction rape or sexual abuse in any of its many forums. I need to thank

*

He gently traced his finger along my back and neck, softly swirling it to the radio he had playing during class while he handed back the creative writing project that was due a week before. His finger slowly dropped from my back as he moved ahead to the next desk to lay down their stack of homework. I had tensed during the feather touch, not expecting the contact, then tensed even more when my breathing changed and my nipples tightened.

My criminal mind its all I've ever known the radio sang. My body jerked in surprise, meet with confused glares from the fellow students.

I looked down to the paper to see a note, words scribbled semi-intelligently on my first page.

Maria, I need to see you after school ~Andrew Campbell

My body gave a slight tremor after reading that. Mr. Campbell was my English teacher for my senior year, a year I had already completed but not passed just months before. I had cried when I found out that I wouldn't graduate with my friends, go to prom or throw my gaudy purple graduation hat, but secretly was ecstatic when I realized that this would give me an entire year with Andrew Campbell, a year I would use to foster this secret love for a man who could possibly be as old as my father.

I still felt the faint path of his finger on my shirt and my stomach and pussy tighten painfully. This was a perfect opportunity to show him Maria the woman, and not Maria the student with only a spotty chance of going to University.

I ran to the bathroom after the bell had sounded for the end of the school day. Looking into the mirror I saw nothing that would inspire a sexy, educated man like Mr. Campbell to excitement. I was fairly plain, with long wavy brown hair and a height that I always thought made me look gangly rather then graceful. My brown eyes looked out of a face that hadn't quite chosen its ethnicity yet – a pale olive that screamed mixed European heritage. Reaching into my bag I brushed on my makeup, layering new bootylicious bubblegum lip gloss on top of the old.

Before putting the makeup back into my bag I reached down to my breasts, while quickly looking to the door to see if anyone was entering. I lifted each in hand, more than a handful. They were my pride, joy, most worthy asset. Round, full and perky I had breasts women paid thousands of dollars to have implanted. My fingers moved to my nipples, and I knew under the shirt my nipples were growing hard, being called to attention by my own fingers and the knowledge that my appointment with Mr. Campbell was soon.

My nipples, a pale dusty rose beneath my shirt began to throb as Mr. Campbell's face flashed to mind, what his chest would look under his shirt, what he would whisper into my ear as he shoved his fat cock into my tight hole. My pussy tightened, gushing small amounts of wet into my panties. Taking a chance, I reached my hand under my blue jeans, under my thong to meet my smooth cunt. Touching it slightly I rolled the folds in between my fingers. With my hand still pushed into my crotch and my make up littered across the counter I head murmurs from the hallway. Shocked, with images of students, or worse, teachers walking in to find me fingering myself in the mirror, I made a quick dash to the toilet cubicle in a desperate attempt to hide myself.

I had just managed to latch the lock when the women swung open the door. Still incredibly aroused I sat on the toilet and tugged off my jeans, exposing my bare, shaven pussy to the air. While they chatted about schoolwork (definitely students then) I finger fucked myself, pushing my middle digit into my cunt, while rubbing my thumb across my clit, constantly changing direction and pattern. I thought I heard little wet sounds, quiet swishes like walking with water in your shoe. Hoping desperately the other women couldn't hear me I continued, unable or unwilling to stop.

It was with my fingers of one hand covered with cunt juice, and my other pressed into my mouth to stop the mewing sounds I generally make while masturbating I heard one of the women giggle and question her friends.

"Have you ever done it on the metro?" The girl with the churlish voiced asked, much to the amazement of the listeners.

"No!" they answered almost in unison. "I wouldn't let Jim do that to me IN FRONT OF PEOPLE Kate!"

The girl I assumed to be Kate sighed. "It was wonderful. Matt pushed me into a corner, standing in front of me, blocking everyone else's view. He just undid his pants, pushed up my skirt and moved my thong out of the way. There were a few slow thrusts before he reached down his hands to grab at my breasts and clit. It was…"

He voice trailed off and I got a sudden image of Mr. Campbell doing the same to me, biting at my ear, shoving into me gradually so the other passengers couldn't see him thrust. My fingers sped and my teeth tensed on my knuckles. I could feel my stomach begin thrusting out, my legs curling up to my body. My head rolled side to side, my mouth gaped open. I felt the pleasure ride me, forcing my body to clench, before it stretched long as my climax crashed along my body, tightening my skin, my muscles, drawing my body straight and taunt.

"…fantastic. I highly suggest it." Kate laughed, and the others joined her nervously as they left the bathroom. I could hear them still chattering down the hallway.

After waiting a few minutes in the stall, waiting for the tremors to stop, waiting to make sure the groups of girls had actually left the bathroom, I opened the door and ran to the sink to wash the cunt stink off. After washing I looked into the mirror one last time meeting my reflection before leaving the bathroom. Heading down the hall, I was hoping Mr. Campbell couldn't smell me, wouldn't secretly know that I masturbated in a public washroom while fantasizing of him.

Knocking softly on Campbell's door I waited to hear a gruff "come in" before opening and closing it softly behind me.

"I am disappointed in you Maria" His soft voice wrapped around me until I looked across the room to his desk. My stomach tightened again. "I know that you are a good student, despite your repetition of your senior year. But, how could you believe that plagiarism as obvious as yours would go unnoticed?"

Again my stomach clenched but for an entirely different reason. I looked panicky into his brown eyes, my heart stopping.

"All I had to do was type the first sentence into google Maria" He continued "If you are going to cheat at least cheat well."

My eyes filled with tears when I realized the implications of what he had just announced. Plagiarism, if caught, was an automatic fail in the course, a consequence that would guarantee me another senior year. "Please..hic please Mr. Campbell. I won't ever…hic…do that again. Just let me pass your course." My crying started in earnest now, while I angrily swiped at my nose and eyes. "I just want…want…to graduate. I promise I won't do it again."

I looked up from my feet to meet his gaze, curiously harsh. Not gentle the way I had always envisioned him. He looked at me like he had just cornered his prey, a strangely possessive and sharp glint in his eyes. I walked forward until only the desk separated us.

"I want to graduate this time around. Please…I'll do anything to pass." Inside I was imagining him casually announcing that he would take the promise from my body, while pushing me down to his desk and freeing my breasts I was just admiring. Instead he looked up to me and claimed that there were things to do around his property, chores that he had never bothered to upkeep since his divorce.

"I'm too busy to finish them all, and since I believe you to be a worthwhile student, I'll let you come over and work out a deal to keep this forged paper a secret." Campbell grabbed a pen and scribbled down an address, as well as a date and time to come by. "I wouldn't suggest telling anyone about this. I couldn't allow you this break if everyone knew I was giving it to you."

His eyes met mine and that possessiveness was there again, looking over my face as if he had just acquired a rare beauty. My fingers tightened into fist at my side as I wondered if I was sane, because the strong possessiveness didn't unnerve me, it didn't make me want to shy away from the desk. I looked at his face and whished desperately that my mind wasn't envisioning what it wanted to see. Because I wanted to be his. I stared at that man, brown eyes, slight smirk to his lips, and graying hair that still fell adorably over one eye and wanted, with a yearning I have not experienced before, to be his object to sex and enjoy. I wanted to be owned by Mr. Campbell and I think in that moment he knew it to. We looked at each other recognizing a match, a fit of personalities and longings.

Frightened by what just happened I rapidly stepped back, already running a litany of "It didn't happen, you're just a fuck wad Maria" through my thoughts.

I feverently nodded my head to his proposal, though belatedly, shaking it until my hair covered my vision. "I promise I'll be there." I called behind me as I walked briskly to the exit. But still, even after closing the door and walking down the empty hallway, I thought back to his gaze when I felt owned, as if there was a leash strapped around my neck, its handle being held firmly by the person across the wooden desk. If that hadn't separated us would I have just fallen? I thought. Would I have just landed to my knees in front of him and allowed him to do whatever to my body as long as he was the person doing it? Again the litany of denial ran through my mind, but still that vague sense of matching lingered.

I had agonized over what I should tell my parents, but in the end created a fake name for a fake friend and claimed previous plans at the mall. Campbell's house was within walking distance of the school, a quiet brick bungalow in the middle of city suburbia. He was waiting at the door.

"Come inside Maria. We'll get started right away." He led me into his basement. "Don't bother taking your shoes off, this is a messy chore. I had some water damage, and now I have to sort through the boxes down here. I thought you could help me with that."

I lagged behind him, excited to be with him, not so excited to go riffling through musty back issues of National Geographic, or whatever junk had found its way to his basement. He stopped at the foot of the stairs and waved me inside, following behind me and shutting the door.

I first noticed the three men, standing tall with football player's shoulders and runner's thighs. I recognized them all from my previous senior year, Ross, Adam, and Jeff. I glanced to Campbell confusedly as I heard the door make a quiet metallic ting as it locked. It was then that I looked around to see a makeshift studio, with lights and several cameras all angled around a bare room.

The three men started forward, with Ross nervously pulling at his shirt's neckline.

"I really haven't…well...I haven't done this before." He remarked abashedly, nervously standing from foot to foot.

I took another look around the room, focusing on the cameras. "I have a feeling that I haven't done this before either. I don't really think I want to find out why there's four cameras and," my eyes drifted to the far wall "a wooden cross? What the fuck!" I turned to leave, spinning quickly on my heel. Campbell's hand found my wrist, grabbing hard until my fingers tips numbed.

"You don't actually think you can leave? Now? We went through so much trouble to make this special for you." Campbell remarked as his fingers tightened. "I even invited some of your friends from school."

I glanced at the three men, my gaze drifting down to their tented pants. "What….what do you mean?" I stared agonized at my idol, the man I had fantasized about for more than a year, but never with three other attendants.

"I don't have to explain this do I? You were such a little cumslut through high school I thought you would catch easily onto this. Even the teachers talked about you. Mr. Galher once called out your name while his wife was busy giving blowing him."

"Screw off! Bast – " Campbell's hand connected with my cheek, throwing my head back and knocking me to the floor as he held firm to my limp arm. I felt something tear in my shoulder, a muscle I couldn't see, and pain resonated down my air. My fingertips burned with it.

"You will address me only as Master, to your three friends as Sir." He slapped me again for each command. "I'll make you beg for cock while you're here. I know you had a bit of a crush on me, and you'll get your chance. After these three men finish with you I know you'll be pleading to spread your spermy, sticky thighs for me."

I looked at him shocked, my outrage made almost vocal before he cracked his fist against my face. "You'll beg to be fucked, like a bitch for a treat. I might even get you to bark."

With that said he reached behind him to the thin coil of rope that was hanging in a neat circle on the door knob and deftly looped it around my hands behind my back, while Jeff, apparently not as shy as Ross, held my head down. Dragging me to the wall the four of them managed to secure my feet and arms to the wooden cross, with my back flush with the wall. My injured shoulder was pulled taunt against the wall, and the pain that was, at first, only restricted to my arm, traveled to my neck, until the entire left side of my body was a throbbing pain that peaked with each beat of my heart..

" You're nothing but a fuck toy. A little piece of tits and ass that happened to grab these three men's attention." With that Campbell waved his hand at the men on the other side of the room. "And I decided to give you to them. Be a good girl, remember to do what they say." With that he calmly left the room. I could hear the door open and close before Jeff came towards me with a whip.

"Aren't you going to gag me? I thought in bad porno like this I get gagged." Jeff just smiled as he landed his first slash against my breasts. I screamed in undiluted pain.

"Now did you hear that whore? That sound is one of the best enjoyments I get out of this. Do you think I would actually give that up? The room's soundproof slut." He landed another lash on my inner thigh. My scream sounded through the room again, crashing against the walls. Jeff moaned, audibly, his tent growing a little larger.

"Will you call me sir?" Jeff asked. I had an easy, but foul answer for that when he landed the strip against my nipples, raising them to obvious painful distraction through my shirt. "You will soon." Jeff claimed before he plunged the whip over my entire chest. Leaving not one area un-abused before Jeff cut my shirt off to leave "sexy red welt marks" across my skin.

When my body started to twitch with pain, he stopped, proud at the maze of lines he left. "See that "X" over your right nipple?" I looked down to see just that, a little bit of blood leaking from the wound. "That's how I mark things that are mine"

Taking the scissors again he cut away the rest of my clothes, until I was left naked, tied to the wall. He stepped forward, changing his grip on the whip. "I suppose a famous cock whore like yourself is familiar with this, so I don't see how preparation is necessary." He grabbed my thighs and spread them, shoving the handle to the switch into my tiny brownie. The handle only made half of the way in before my screaming was loud enough to stop Jeff. "Maybe you do need lube." Leaning down he spit in my face, splattering my eyes, landing against my closed lips. "There that should do it!" he said before finishing pushing in the handle all the way.

I looked at him after he had finished, standing back with obvious amusement. "You put anything in my mouth" I calmly stated, staring intensely at Jeff, "I'll bite it off."

"That's alright sweetie. We're planning on putting a lot of stuff where you can't even nibble." With that he unbuckled his pants presenting his throbbing member to me. Touching the head, wet with precum, to my stomach, he rubbed it in circles before sliding it down to split my folds.

"You're a whore! A filthy cumslut who likes this abuse, who likes to be my little fuck toy." With that he shoved his cock in, spreading me painfully, not bothering that I was dry. He started an excruciating rhythm, rubbing my back across the wood cross. Thrusting forward he would grunt, running his hands over my welts.

I felt like a whore, tied and spread for his amusement. I could feel the whip in my ass pressing against Jeff's cock as he rammed into me, treating me like a bundle of meat and a (now wet) hole. My head slammed back with each forward thrust, until I was dizzy and disorientated. But still he continued. Small splinters rubbed in my back, aching pain vibrated through my skull, and my shoulders ached where they were pulled roughly backwards. I was completely absorbed by the pain. But above the pain I felt wanted, sexually wanted, enough to be put on display, enough to be used. I reveled in Jeff's delight of my body, and his abuse was slowly stimulating pleasure. I hung there, tied to the wall, being video taped and watched, and felt myself push against him, trying to twist my body to gain enough leverage to fuck back.

"Is the little whore liking this? Look, she's trying to push back!" Ross called from the sidelines. "I had heard stories…but I never believed them!"

My head swiveled in his direction, distracted by what he said, stopping my attempts to find leverage. "Oh, you didn't know that people talked about you Maria?" Jeff laughed under his breath cruelly. "You didn't know that after you broke up with Sam he had some interesting stories. He told everyone who could hear about how you sucked his dick on the Metro, how you demanded he call you slut during sex. He even mentioned your wanting for a gang bang, something he didn't want to do. He said that was when you dropped him. Did you think we were sadists? We're just making your wishes come true."

I looked up pleadingly into his grey eyes, so close to my own. "They weren't true. I swear, they weren't. Please…let me go." I never thought Sam would do this to me, set me up for this pain. We had never done anything nasty like that and my heart broke a little. I still had considered him a close friend.

"Even better." Jeff smiled, while pulling completely out and lining himself up to my asshole. "I love it when the screams are authentic." With that he nudged his member in, stretching my asshole to accommodate both the handle and his cock. Slowly he pushed. My screams gained in volume and intensity. I had never felt pain this intense before. Tears dropped down my cheek to land on my heaving breasts.

"Oh God! STOP! I said stop! Get off me!" I cried out in alarm. "Stop you fucking sadistic bastard!" I could feel myself tear.

He stopped his gentle pushing, but still I screamed in agony. He wasn't even a third of the way in my stretched asshole and I cried more at the thought of a couple inches still yet to come.

Jeff leaned forward. "Do you want me to stop?" I swiveled my eyes up to his face in confusion. "I can pull out right now and continue my game elsewhere." He leaned close to my ear. "Just ask me slut. Ask me nicely and I'll stop."

Still confused and crying I asked. "Please, Jeff. Please stop." He suddenly pushed in again starting his slow but determined rhythm again.

"That wasn't polite enough Bitch!"

"Oh God! Oh God! Please stop! Stop!" Then I remembered my simple order at the beginning of this ordeal. "Please stop…Sir." My eyes dropped down.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Educating Maria

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds