• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 03

Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 03

123

Author's note:

Big thank you to alwaysupforu2004 for all your help editing this chapter.

*

Trish Stratus was completely and utterly drunk. Her fellow diva and kind of friend Ashley had taken her for a girl's night out drinking to celebrate her victory. Trish hadn't felt like celebrating, and the alcohol had not done its job in easing her mind on her current troubles.

It was a miracle that she'd managed to make it out of that match victorious. It wasn't so much that her opponent was superior to her, or she was afraid of her, it was more the fact that every single time she touched that evil brunette seductress, Trish thought of the night of passion they had shared.

Almost 2 whole weeks ago now, Trish's number one fan Mickie James had seduced her and made her cum harder than she'd ever cum in her life. This fact scared the hell out of Trish. Every single time she touched her in that match she was reminded how gently Mickie's fingers had felt caressing her skin, how soft Mickie's tongue felt on her body, and how wonderfully hard Mickie's strap on had felt inside her.

But now it was over. Trish had defeated Mickie. So it was over now. For good. Now she could move on with her life. Move on with her loveless life. Move on in her loveless life where the greatest thing to happen to her in years was when she was fucked by a member of her own sex! God Trish hated herself right now.

Ashley was going on and on about something. But Trish wasn't really listening. She hadn't been listening all night. At first it was just because Ashley was very boring, but now it was because Trish was having a problem staying conscious and wasn't going to waste her valuable concentration on listening to what this waste of space had to say. But she was fighting a losing battle.

Trish was no light weight when it came to drink. She could hold her own in a contest, and certainly enjoyed the occasional drink, but she had never consumed this much alcohol in such a short amount of time.

Finally, with enough alcohol in her to beach a whale, Trish slid deeper into her chair, as her world faded to blackness...

***

When Trish awoke, the first thing she noticed was that she was in incredible pain. Her head was killing her, and she felt like the room was spinning. She fought the urge to throw up and took a look at her surroundings.

The second thing she noticed was that she seemed to be in a typical hotel room bed. The room didn't really look cheap, but since Trish earned more money than most of the divas, and she'd been around for a while, she could afford the luxury suites. And this was not a luxury suite. This was not even her room.

The third thing she noticed was that the source of all her emotional turmoil was standing over her holding a glass.

"You're awake, finally." said Mickie cheerily, "I was beginning to think you'd sleep the night away. Here drink this it will help you with your hangover."

Trish took a moment to consider her options. She wasn't sure whether or not she could trust Mickie, but her head was killing her so she took the glass from Mickie and sipped it cautiously. The drink tasted a little bitter but it was ok. In a very short time Trish could feel her aches and pains ebbing away. She slowly drank it in silence until there was none left.

Eventually she asked "What was that?"

"Old recipe my Grand-pappy gave me." Mickie said, "Its kind of a miracle hangover cure."

"Ok, what's in it?"

"Sorry, family secret. If I told you I'd either have to kill you, or marry you!" Mickie said with a smile.

Trish grumbled something under her breath.

"Oh come on Trish, lighten up? Come on, oh oh oh, do you know if you're happy and you know it."

Trish watched in horror as Mickie sang the nursery rhyme if you're happy and you know it. This was the woman who had seduced her. This was the woman who had sexually dominated her with ease. This was the woman who had made her feel pleasure like she'd never known. And here she was singing nursery rhymes... slightly off key too.

Realising she was getting off topic, Mickie ended her rendition of the nursery rhyme and started to speak at a mile a minute, "Anyway, I brought you here Trish so I can apologise to you. You see I might have told you a teeny, weenie, little white lie before. Do you remember when we were in your hotel room and I said I wasn't trying to turn you gay or anything. Well... that was kind of... a lie. But at the same time it kind of wasn't, because I'm not technically trying to turn you gay... not 100%... more like... 50%. Of course if I did accidentally turn you completely gay that would be ok. I've done it before... although, now I think about it, those girls were probably gay already and I just showed them their closet door. For instance that girl Erica was a complete dyke, and so was Susan, and Rachel, that girl was just born to eat pussy... but I'm getting off topic again. The point is I'm not trying to turn you gay, just bisexual. I myself am bi, I was telling you the truth about the fact I have a boyfriend. I love him and his hard cock, but I've always felt the need to dominate women and I wouldn't give that up for any man. Just like I wouldn't give up men, even if it's you asking me too. Anyway, why was I, oh yes, I'm trying to turn you bisexual. Well, not so much turn, more like showing you a part of yourself you didn't know existed. You see Trish, some girls just like boys, some girls just like girls, and some girls, like you and me, like boys and girls. I say you and me because I have a very good gaydar and I've never ever been wrong when I spot a bisexual closet case, and you Trish Stratus are a bisexual closet case. You already know the pleasure I can give you, and I'm not asking you to give up men, or even be monogamous to me, but I think we could be good together. I think together we could dominate the WWE women's division and turn every single one of our fellow divas into our little bitches. But I don't want an answer now. I want you to go away and think about it. When you agree I don't want their to be a single doubt in your mind that we belong together and if you think about it, I mean if you really think about it, you'll realise we're perfect for each other." Mickie stopped to give Trish time to let all that sink in, before saying, "So, do you have any questions?"

There was a long silence as Trish tried to collect her thoughts. It was a lot to take in. She wanted to ask Mickie questions, but she was terrified of the answers. Of course, as always Trish's curiosity got the better of her and she asked, "Ok... so... you think I'm bisexual?"

"No, I know you're bisexual!"

"Is that so?"

"There isn't a single doubt in my mind."

"Oh, and why is that?"

"Ok, where to begin. I guess for starters there is how easily you became aroused when I was kissing and caressing you last time we made love. And then there's the fact that you were begging me to eat your pussy, and then when I did you came over and over in my mouth allowing me to drink some of the sweetest cum I've ever tasted! And then there is how you pushed yourself back on my strap on and begged for it not only in your sweet little pussy, but in your tight little ass-hole as well, which, in case you've forgotten, I broke in for you. And we both know it wasn't pain you past out from on Monday night, it was pleasure. Am I wrong about any of these facts?"

There was silence, before Trish quickly change the subject, "The other week, you said you were going to make me your bitch."

"Yes, I did."

"Did you... did you mean it?"

"Yes."

"And why would I want to be your bitch?" Trish said defiantly.

Mickie smiled, sat next to Trish and said, "Because after five long years of fighting to be taken seriously as a wrestler you secretly desire submission. Whether you want to admit it or not, you loved being bent to my will, and used. It made you feel free. You felt like you didn't have to worry, you didn't have to struggle, you didn't have to fight any more. You could just be whatever I wanted you to be, free of prejudice, free of judgment, free of damnation. You could allow yourself to feel helpless and out of control for the first time in years. And the fact you enjoyed that Trish makes you a submissive woman and submissive women are bitches for dominant women like me "

Trish bit her lip as Mickie stared into her eyes. Desperately trying to break the tension she said, "And... and you're giving me some time to think about this?"

"Yes."

"..... how long? I mean is there a time limit?"

"Wrestlemania."

"Wrestlemania?"

"Yes Trish, Wrestlemania. The biggest wrestling show of the year. The granddaddy of them all. The place where dreams are fulfilled and legends are made. And this year, its the place where I'm going to take your women's title."

"Yeah, because you had so much luck doing that today."

"Oh Trish, you actually think you beat me? In case you've forgotten I had the chance to pin you and I didn't. You want to know why? Because I'm saving my very first title win for Wrestlemania. I want to win the women's title at the same event that 22 years ago got me into wrestling. I want to win the women's title in the event that me and my grand-pappy used to save up our money so we could watch on a crappy little TV at home. And I want to fulfil my dreams and win the women's title from the greatest women's champion of all time, you. Trish, when I beat you for the women's title, at wrestlemania, I will solidify myself as the new face of women's wrestling. Of course by then you're probably going to offer to lie down for me, but I'll refuse. Even when you've accepted that we belong together and you're my bitch, I'm going to insist that you try your best in match's to defeat me. You see Trish, I may want to dominate the women's division, but total domination is very boring and I love competition. All so when I beat you, it will be because I can, not because you want to let me. I can see it now Trish, it's going to be the greatest day of my life. The women's title under one arm and the greatest women's champion of all time Trish Stratus under the other. It's going to be so sweet."

"You sound pretty sure of yourself."

"I am."

"And if I reject you?"

Mickie looked thoughtful for a moment, "You know, I haven't even thought about that."

Trish rolled her eyes and asked, "Who's your boyfriend?"

"What?"

"You said you have a boyfriend, is that true? I mean I don't remember you telling me about any boyfriend.

"Well, you didn't ask." Mickie said softly. For a moment Trish realises just how little she really knew about her number one fan before she is awoken from her thoughts by Mickie. "Kenny."

"What?"

"My boyfriend."

"Kenny... spirits squad Kenny! The male cheerleader! Really!"

"Really!"

"But isn't he... isn't he gay?"

"Not all male cheerleaders are gay Trish... just most of them."

"Ok... but even if he's not gay, seriously what does he have to offer?"

"A 14 inch cock."

".......... you... you can't be serious?"

"Deadly, I mean why else would I date a male cheerleader?"

"I have no idea... but I mean... 14 inches... that's not possible... is it?"

Mickie smiled wickedly, "Well Trish, I'll tell you what, when your my bitch, I'll let you ride him, and you can tell me just how big he is!"

"Your bitch... I thought you said that you want to take over the women's division with me and make all the other divas our bitches?"

"I do, and you Trish, you're going to be my number one bitch, my second in command, my girl."

"And I'm a natural submissive, as well as a closet bisexual?"

"Yes."

"And your gaydar told you that did it?"

"No, the way you came told me that."

"That... that could have been a fluke!"

"So let me proved to you that it wasn't!" Mickie said moving closer to Trish on the bed.

As the brunette advanced Trish's pussy became wet with the anticipation of what Mickie could do to her. The memories of two weeks ago were still fresh in her mind but Trish needed time to think. Was this really what she wanted? Did she really want to become Mickie's bitch?

Before she could answer any of those questions the brunette's soft lips were practically pressed against hers and all she could manage to say was a feeble, "But I'm... I'm... I'm straight."

The second those words were out of her mouth Trish regretted them because even she didn't believe them at this point. The pleasure Mickie had given her had felt too good for her to be completely straight. She knew she wanted... no she needed to feel that pleasure again. And from the way Mickie was looking at her Trish could tell that she wasn't the only one who knew what she truly wanted.

"If you're 100% straight then when I kiss you, touch you and make love to you, you'll feel repulsed. Then you can push me away and tell me to stop. If that's what you really want? But then again, I think we both know what you really want." Mickie said closing the distance between them.

When Mickie's soft lips pressed against hers, Trish melted into the brunette's arms, and once again she became putty in her hands.

When Mickie ran her tongue gently over the entrance to her lips, Trish open them to accept her tongue into her mouth without question. As she inspected Trish's tonsils Mickie slowly ease the women's champion onto her back on the bed, moved herself on top of her and continued to kiss her.

Trish could feel Mickie's skin pressing into hers. She felt like she was being consumed by the horny brunette... and she welcomed it. Mickie's touch was creating a passion inside her that she'd never felt before. It made her feel alive and at that moment in time Trish didn't care about anything except how good the brunette's touch felt... and how soft the lips felt against hers... and that wonderful commanding tongue telling her tongue exactly what to do... oh this was bliss.

After a while, Mickie began to slowly take off Trish's top, reluctantly breaking their lip lock to pull the top over the blondes head before crashing her lips back down to meet her idols. She then slowly, expertly removed her bra. She then unbuckled Trish's pants and broke the kiss again to pull her bottoms away, taking her panties with it.

Mickie smiled staring down at Trish's glorious naked body, as the blonde looked at her with uncertainty in her eyes. Mickie slowly removed her top and through it on the floor where she dumped Trish's garments. She then removed her bra, miniskirt, and finally her panties and threw it on the pile of clothes on the floor.

The two women studied each other for a moment, taking in each other's naked bodies.

Trish was blown away by the sight of Mickie's body. She had seen it before in the locker room showers, and before when they had done it, but this was the first time she was actually looking at her properly. She studied her body, her curvy hourglass figure with her full breasts, not as big as Trish's but still very big, and cute little butt. And those soft, kissable lips that Trish knew for a fact could bring her so much pleasure. Mickie was so... beautiful... why hadn't she realise this before? Why hadn't she ever noticed how truly beautiful the brunette was? The sight made her so... wet.

Mickie smiled down at Trish, who had seem to become lost in staring at her, before mounting the blonde goddess once again, this time their bare flesh rubbing against each other. She used her knees to spread Trish's legs, so Mickie could press her already dripping core against the blonde's centre. She then pressed her lips to Trish's and the women's champion moaned as Mickie's nipples pressed against hers.

All too soon Mickie broke the lip lock and began to kiss her way down Trish's neck to her big beautiful boobs. She ran her tongue around and over the nipple, before taking at into her mouth and gently sucking on it. Trish brought her hand to cup Mickie's head to her chest as if she was breast feeding a child. She stroked the brunette's hair lovingly as Mickie greedily suckled on Trish's teat before moving to the other to repeat the process.

Many years ago, Trish had plastic surgery to enhance her breasts, but luckily the surgeon knew what he was doing and her nipples had never lost their sensitivity. She has always loved having her nipples sucked on, but right now there was another part of her body which was aching to be sucked. She tried to press down on Mickie's head to try and encourage the brunette girl to go lower. But the horny seductress didn't budge.

Mickie was having far too much fun with Trish's boobs to move just yet. And besides, if Trish was going to be her bitch then she was going to have to learn that it was always her pleasure that came first and Trish's second. And right now Mickie was taking her pleasure from Trish's bountiful bosom.

After a few minutes of torturing Trish's tits Mickie finally moved down Trish's wash board stomach until she reached her own personal piece of paradise that lay between Trish's spread legs.

Mickie was about to continue on her teasing Trish by kissing her way up and down her legs, which was the normal way she liked to tease her victims, before Trish said, "Mickie... please... no more... teasing... lick me."

"Oh I'm afraid you'll have to do a little better than that Trish."

Trish sat up slightly so she could look into Mickie's eyes and begrudgingly said, "Please Mickie, lick me. Eat my pussy and make me cum all over your beautiful face."

Mickie giggled at Trish's outburst before lowering her mouth to her personal little slice of heaven.

Trish's head snapped back and she let out a long, loud moan as the first gentle lick of Mickie's tongue caressed her labia lips. It was quickly followed by a second, and the third, and the fourth. Within a matter of moments Mickie was hungrily lapping at Trish's juicy cunt as her nectar poured out of her love hole and into the brunette's welcoming mouth.

Mickie had meant to go slowly at first, but Trish's pussy just tasted so good and she found she couldn't control herself. She soon moved from gently lapping her pussy to roughly tongue fucking her cunt. Her ravenous tongue barely remembered to lick the pussy's lips and clit in between frantic inward and outward thrusts into Trish's dripping wet hole.

Writhing on the bed, Trish crossed her legs over Mickie's head, trapping it in place. Just to make sure that Mickie didn't get any ideas about stopping, Trish buried both her hands into Mickie's hair and used both her legs and hands to push the brunette deeper into her cunt.

Stopping didn't cross Mickie's mind for a moment, she was too busy tongue fucking Trish to ecstasy. However Mickie knew that Trish would soon cum and she had one more trick she wanted to use before she allowed the blonde to go over the edge. Taking her tongue out of Trish's pussy Mickie inserted a couple of her fingers easily into the women's champion's drooling slit. She then moved her tongue down to bury it into Trish's ass-hole. Mickie machine-gunned away inside Trish's back-door, the blondes cunt juice, which had been sliding out of her and coating her rear hole, allowing for easy entry. The liquid was also all over Mickie's tongue. The brunette coated as much of the insides of Trish's bowels as she could reach, happily sucking on Trish is delicious forbidden hole. At the same time she used her digits to rapidly finger fuck the writhing blonde.

Mickie's tongue and fingers were thrusting together in perfect harmony, in and out, in an out, in and out, at the exact same time and it was driving Trish crazy. She was beyond caring that she'd been once again talked into lesbian sex and began to push herself up to meet the inward thrusts. Trish was impaling herself on Mickie's tongue and fingers, desperately trying to get more of her lover inside her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds