• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 02

Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 02

123

Author's note

Big thank you to alwaysupforu2004 for editing this chapter for me.

*

It had been a week since... the incident with Mickie James, and Trish had been obsessing about what had happened to her in that hotel room all week. She remembered how she awoke in Mickie's arms and freaked out. Lying in Mickie's arms had felt... good... but it was way too weird. Her pussy had felt sore all that day, but it was nothing compared to the pain in her ass. It had only just stopped aching a few days ago. And there was this weird liquidy stuff that had been oozing out of her ass all week. She didn't quite know what it was, but she blamed Mickie. She would have seen a doctor about it, if she wasn't so embarrassed about the whole situation. And she couldn't believe how peacefully she slept with a huge dildo up her butt. It was a miracle that Trish had been able to gather up her clothes, get dressed and leave without Mickie hearing her.

All week Trish had been doing her up most best to avoid the brunette who had seduced her, phoning in sick for the house shows she was supposed to attend and screened Mickie's calls so she didn't have to talk to her. But Trish knew eventually she'd have to face Mickie sooner or later and she needed a plan. She couldn't let something like... what happened to her happen again.

Trish was still very confused about what had happened to her of course. She was straight... or at least was sure she was... kind of... it was just... after what Mickie made her feel... maybe... no what was she thinking of course she was straight... 100% sure... or maybe 90% sure... no 100% sure she was straight. Oh how on earth was she going to wrestle Mickie at New Year's Revolution if she didn't get a grip on herself and these new weird feelings?

Trish decided to analyse this later, right now she had to concentrate on getting out of here. Because she was the WWE's golden girl the owner of the WWE, and the wrestling equivalent of a Mafia boss, Vince McMahon had let her miss the house shows, but demanded that she show for Monday night RAW. He promised she wouldn't have to wrestle but he wanted her there for an interview. So reluctantly Trish had done her interview with 'The tool' Todd Grisham but while she had been waiting for him to show up she had started to train. Trish liked to train, it helped focus her mind and relaxed her body. But it also caused her body to sweat and so she decided to take a quick shower before leaving. She hadn't seen Mickie in the arena and thought it might be safe. Unfortunately she was wrong...

Opening the shower curtain she saw the source of all her emotional turmoil standing in front of her, the curvy brunette and number one contender to the women's title, Mickie James.

"Mickie!" Trish gasped, pulling the shower curtain around her body, "What are you doing here?"

"Trish, I'm sorry, this is the only way I could get your attention, I've been calling you all week. I just didn't want you to get the wrong idea about last week with the mistletoe and the holiday season, I'm truly sorry, I'm just truly sorry, I apologise, I'm truly sorry Trish!"

Trish wasn't paying attention to what Mickie was saying. She was more concerned about the fact that she was naked in front of the woman who had seduced her into lesbian sex only a week ago and after what the first time had done to her psyche she was terrified what a second encounter might do to her.

"Can I have my towel please?" Trish said bottling up all the emotions that were warring inside her.

"Of course... here." Mickie said, opening the towel for Trish to step into, with a look on her face that said 'your move'!

Reluctantly Trish pulled back the curtain to grab the towel, momentarily revealing her body.

"Wow Trish, nice boobs!" Mickie said with an evil smile which spoke volumes.

"Would you, would you get out please!" Trish said making sure to keep as much anger, and as little fear, in her voice as possible.

"Ok, I'll see you on Sunday, all right!" Mickie said smiling as she leaves.

Trish hugged the towel tightly around her body as she watched Mickie leave. She was grateful that Mickie hadn't tried anything. If Mickie had stepped into the shower with her, if she had pressed her back against the wall, if she had kissed her like she had a week ago, if her breasts and started to rub against her breasts, if...

Trish caught herself, her treacherous mind had started to wander again and she couldn't afford to think thoughts like that. Mickie had left but she might come back any moment. Trish had to leave and leave now.

Not even bothering to dry herself properly Trish threw on her clothes, grabbed her travelling bags and ran straight for the door...

***

Mickie laughed to herself as she watched Trish exit the building like a bat out of hell. Things were finally going her way.

Mickie had thought up about a million ways to get Trish Stratus, this one she'd affectionately named 'The hard way'!

Mickie wasn't at all surprised at this turn of events. One of the many things that drew her to Trish was the fact that the blonde bombshell was a fighter in every sense of the word. Her poor bleached blonde brains were probably in turmoil right now about what had and what was happening to her. For her plan to work Mickie was going to have to leave Trish in confusion for a little longer before she came to her like a knight in shining armour offering her the answers to her questions and the keys to her salvation.

This could take weeks, maybe even months, but it would all be worth it when the six time women's champion Trish Stratus got on her knees and beg Mickie to take her as her bitch.

But in the meantime, Mickie needed something to keep herself occupied sexually. It had taken all of her willpower not to just jump Trish in the shower. She could have probably had her, but that might have run the risk of jeopardising the long-term plans she had for Trish and she couldn't let that happen. What she needed now was something to do in the meantime, or more accurately what she needed was someone to do in the meantime.

When Mickie had landed in OVW she had stopped seducing her fellow female wrestlers, just in case any news of her... discretions reached WWE management or worse Trish before she had a chance to make a move on the women's champion. But now she was in the process of reeling in her big fish, she could afford to snack on a few minnows. What Mickie needed now was a nice piece of diva ass.

But Mickie was going to have to work hard and fast if she was going to get some tonight. She'd been slowly seducing Trish for months and had only just got into her pants. So the question was where was she going to find a diva who she could easily bed? I mean, it wasn't like some chick was going to come up to Mickie and practically offer herself up on a silver platter. I mean, no diva around here is that stupid... right...

"Mickie, Mickie James!"

The voice originated from a brunette woman slightly taller than Mickie who had just appeared at the end of the corridor. The brunette ran towards the number one contender to the women's title and stopped in front of her to catch her breath.

"Hello Maria!" Mickie said, smiling like a kid on Christmas day morning.

Mickie had met Maria in OVW and they had become friends. Maria was the only former diva search contestant still employed by the WWE who Mickie could stand. One of the main reasons was that Maria was not deluded into thinking she could wrestle with next to no training and actually spent a lot of time in OVW trying to improve so she wouldn't completely suck in the ring. Mickie also found it almost impossible to hate Maria, the girl was just so happy, and bubbly all the time. In a way she reminded Mickie of herself. If she hadn't been so determined to make Trish her number one bitch she might have considered Maria for the position.

Maria was well liked by both WWE management and the locker room in general. Sadly, no matter how much she seemed to try, Maria had not really improved in the ring and would probably spend her whole WWE career as an interviewer. It was also widely thought that she was a bit of an air head, which was true. She was also very gullible and easily tricked which made her an easy target for the woman-taming Mickie James.

Mickie had thought about seducing her good friend a lot while in OVW and now, even though she didn't know it, Maria was about to give Mickie the chance she had been waiting for.

"Hi Mickie... great to see you... I just need to... catch my breath!" Maria panted before straightening herself up. "Mickie, I was wondering if you'd let me interview you about your upcoming title match at New Year's Revolution?"

"Sure, but where is the camera crew?"

"Oh this is for WWE.com. It's a sit-down interview."

"Wow, you're really moving up in the world aren't you Maria!" Mickie said smiling.

"I sure am. The Chief editor of WWE.com gave me this assignment himself. Well actually his exact words were 'we need some fucking interviews, so you fucking morons go out there and get me some fucking interviews and Maria, get me some fucking coffee that doesn't taste like rat piss' but I'm sure what he meant to say was Maria I want you to find the top stars in our business and interview them'.

"Ok... so why did you start with me?"

"I didn't, I started with Triple H, but he didn't want to talk to me. I then try to talk to John Cena, but he said he was busy. So did Shawn Michaels, Edge, Kane, and every other main eventer I tried to talk too. Then I thought myself why not try and work my way from the bottom-up. So I did and here I am." Maria said smiling like a fool.

"If you're going to start from the bottom up shouldn't you try and start with someone from Smack-down or something?"

"What's Smack-down?"

"Never mind, look if I'm going to give you an interview then we have to go and sit down somewhere. I'm not being interviewed in a corridor... not for a long interview anyway."

"Ok, did you have anywhere in mind?" Maria said, like a lamb to the slaughter.

"Oh don't you worry honey, you just follow me and will find a nice quiet spot when no one will disturb us." Mickie said, fighting back a grin from forming on her face.

***

Mickie led Maria into the bowels of the building, carrying her trusty travelling bag with her, which, wasn't just filled with clothing. The arena RAW was into night was larger than usual and there was a variety of locker rooms that went unused for a variety of reasons. The one Mickie picked out was perfect. It wasn't so much of a locker room, as it was a big broom closet with a couple of broken lockers in it. It was also small and too far away from the main entrance ramp to be actually used. On the bright side it did have a bench for the two women to sit on as Maria interviewed the number one contender to the women's title.

"So Mickie, what do you think your chances are of walking away women's champion at New Year's Revolution? I mean, you are facing the record-breaking six time women's champion Trish Stratus? You've got to be nervous, right?" Maria asked as the opening question.

"Actually, I'm just really, really excited to finally get to step in the ring with my idol Trish Stratus. I just know it's going to be an awesome match, and how great would it be if I was able to win my first women's championship from arguably the greatest women's champion of all time? It would be like cementing myself as the next great thing to happen to women's wrestling." Mickie said excitedly before she managed to calm herself down. She was getting carried away, and she needed to focus on the real reason she was here. "But I don't want to talk about me and Trish right now Maria, I want to talk about you. How are you? It feels like it's been ages since we've seen each other?"

"It has been a while, but I really want to interview you about your match this Sunday."

"That's ok, I just think we should catch up a bit first, you know, to help me relax before the interview."

"All right, what do you want to talk about?"

"How about your boyfriend, and my good friend, CM Punk? I haven't seen him since I left OVW. How's he doing?"

"Ok... I guess..."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing... it's just that... he's been a little... distracted lately and I'm not sure why. I think I might have done something wrong, but I don't know what it is."

"Maybe it's not something you've done, maybe it's something you haven't done."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, as you know Punk and I have been friends for a long time, and we did have that brief fling, so, I know exactly what he, you know likes, as in sexually."

"Mickie, what are you trying to say?"

"Well... it's just that... he has certain... fetishes... and he's really shy about them. It could be that he wants to ask you about them, but is too embarrassed."

"Oh no, what am I going to do? Please Mickie, you've got to help me."

"Calm down Maria, it's ok, where friends right?"

"Yes."

"And you know what friends do for each other right? Friends help each other. And that's what I'm going to do Maria, I'm going to help you."

"Oh Mickie, thank you so much, how can I ever repay you?"

"It's ok Maria, what are friends for. I mean what kind of friend would I be if I didn't help you?"

"A bad one." Maria said brightly.

"That was a rhetorical question but whatever." Mickie said getting up and going to her travelling bag.

Maria thought for a minute and asked "Mickie... how are you going to help me?"

"Oh that's easy, with this." Mickie said pulling her trusty harness and dildo combo out of her bag.

"What's that?" Maria asked innocently.

"This, this is called a strap on. A woman can wear it so she can... help her friends practice for their boyfriends."

"Wow, that so cool!"

"I know."

"But... why haven't I heard about this before... and why haven't any of my other friends suggested this?"

"Well, that's because it's a secret kept between only the best of friends, like you and me."

"Oh... ok... but how does it work?"

"Well... first I strap it on, like so!" Mickie said, peeling off her skirt and strapping the dildo into place, making sure that the button on the inside of the strap will be pressing against her clit through her panties. "And then we use this to practice for our boyfriends."

"Wow... Mickie. That looks kinda sexy on you. It's about as big as his cock is. So are you going to act like him?"

"Yes, pretend I am him. For starters there's practising blow jobs. If you can give a guy a good blow job he'll be putty in your hands. And I know just how to make Punk's knees go weak just from sucking his cock."

"Ok so I give your strap on thingy a blow job, and you can tell me whether or not Punk would like it, right?"

"Maria, you're so smart!" Mickie said smiling brightly before she sat back down on the bench waiting for Maria to make the next move.

The ditzy announcer got on her knees in front of Mickie and took the dildo in hand. She moved her tongue up and down, licking the shaft from the base to the tip and back again.

"That's it Maria, lick it... cup the balls while you're licking it, Punk really likes that... he also likes it when you suck on them... that's it... take them into your mouth... now lick your way back up to the tip... ok now take the head into your mouth... now start bobbing your head on the shaft... good girl just like that... now deep-throat it..." Mickie encouraged, stroking Maria's hair with the kind of affection you'd show a pet.

Maria took her mouth away from the cock and looked at Mickie with a confused look on her face. "Deep-throat, what's that?"

"Oh my God Maria, you don't know how to deep-throat? Punk loves deep-throating. I can't believe you don't deep-throat!

"Punk loves deep-throating, oh no, Mickie, you've got to teach me how to deep-throat!"

"No problem Maria, but you've got to trust me and do what I say, ok?

"Ok, so how does this work?"

"Well, first you wrap your lips back around my cock... good, now relax the muscles in your throat... are you relaxing them? Now, keep pushing into it... go ahead, take your time but don't stop". Slowly, Maria was able to get the entire big cock in her throat, but she began to cough and pulled out quickly.

When she got her breath back she said "Mickie, what the hell? That's hard! Do you do that a lot?"

"That was deep throating." Mickie shrugged nonchalantly. "Eventually you'll get the hang of it, but you have to practice".

"But... but I couldn't breathe!"

"You breathe through your nose!"

"I don't know, it felt like it was choking me!"

"And it wouldn't have if you'd just relaxed your throat muscles like I told you. And breathe through your nose. too! But, that's ok. If you don't want me to help you, I can leave now".

"No Mickie, don't go, I'm sorry, I'll be good I swear!"

"Ok... but you do what I say from now on, ok?"

"Definitely, I won't let you down!"

"Ok than, what are you doing still talking. You should be practising to deep throat for it already?"

"You're right, I'm sorry Mickie."

"Stop making excuses and start sucking bitch!" Mickie said, grabbing a handful of Maria's hair again and stuffing her fake cock back inside her mouth.

Maria spent the next few minutes practising to deep-throat on Mickie's cock until she could reach the fake balls. When she could finally hold this pose for a few seconds without choking, Mickie decided it was time to move on, "Ok Maria, very good now let's practice some face fucking!"

Before Maria got the chance to ask what face fucking was Mickie began to thrust her hips so her pelvis move forward at the same time her hand was pushing Maria's head downwards.

Mickie felt a little guilty about what she was doing to her friend but the pressure on her clit combined with the feeling of what was now basically throat fucking a beautiful woman like Maria quickly outweighed any questions of morality that Mickie might have been having.

Approaching orgasm Mickie had one final lesson to teach Maria.

"Maria, do you know, when you spit out a man's cum, it's like a slap in the face to him? That's what they all think. They'll deny it if you asked them about it, but they all think the same thing. Punk's no different, spitting out his cum is a slap in the face to him. So Maria, if you don't already, you have to learn how to swallow! I don't know if you swallow already, but I'm going to give you a lesson on swallowing cum 101!" Mickie said before holding Maria's head to her crotch and squeezing her strap on's balls tightly.

The effect achieved two things. One, it drew Maria's attention away from Mickie who at that instant experienced a nice hard orgasm, thanks to the vibrations on her clit and the mental stimulation of having Maria suck her 'cock'. Two, it drew Maria's attention to the fact that suddenly a lot of liquid was being forced down her throat giving her no choice but to desperately swallow it all into her stomach.

When Mickie's orgasm subsided and her dildo's balls were empty she pulled out of Maria's throat and watched in satisfaction as the RAW interviewer gasped for breath.

A few minutes passed before Maria asked, "So... if I do that with Punk, I'll be able to please him?"

"Yes, I'd imagine he would enjoy that. Now I want you to strip for me so we can continue. Slowly, you want to go slowly so you can tease your guy. It will keep him hard and horny for you. That's it slowly take that off. Now the bra. Wait, turn around, take off the bra and then turn back to me. Wow Maria, nice boobs. No don't take your high heels off. I... I mean Punk likes it when a girl wears high heels during sex. Ok, now peel off your mini skirt, slowly, that's good. Mmmm Maria, you look really great in that thong. Now turn around again to peel it off your body slowly and remembered to point your ass at me while your doing it." Mickie said, trying her best to keep from drooling as Maria stripped in front of her, "Wow Maria, your body is so beautiful."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds