• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mommy's Angel Ch. 01

Mommy's Angel Ch. 01

12

I'm a single mother. I never married, never committed to more than relationships that crossed the final steps to sharing a home, or sharing marriage. I'm not bitter about it. It was not my highest priority. And there are mitigating factors that will become evident. It's a long history, and has consequences as well. I look back over my life, and do not desire to change any of it. I love my life!

It started in 1968. As a graduating senior that spring, I went to the prom with my long time boyfriend. A real looker, he was the school stud athlete, bound for college on a baseball scholarship. We had dated for our entire senior year. In a small town in western Montana, everyone knew John through his sports prowess, and me, prom queen for that matter. My Daddy grew up in the community, played college football at Montana, then played a couple years with Seattle, and retired here. We own the local bank, so we were to say the least, prominent in the community. Dad had married his college sweetheart, a tall, Swedish young lady not quite ready for her entire life in our dull little town once his career ended. Dad always said it really wasn't her fault, it just didn't take. I was born, she stayed about 3-years after that. Then she was gone. I really don't remember her.

Daddy is a very big man, with rugged good looks, stands 6'7" tall, weighing about 260 pounds. Momma had also been big, a raw boned Swede, just over 6' tall herself. I was blessed, standing 6'3" tall, weighing 165 pounds. I had played all the sports in high school available to girls, finishing in the state tennis championships. We were a sight to see, Daddy and daughter at our school functions, community dances, etc. Daddy drug me along to every social function the community ever had. I loved being his princess. He treated me royally, spoiling me rotten. A good rotten, but spoiled just the same.

I was very popular in high school, served class officer positions all through school, got voted to the homecoming courts every year, even queen my senior year. And with prom coming, I was picked to be on the court, with the chance to be prom queen. Sure enough, I was picked to be queen by my classmates. John was picked to be king. The perfect couple we believed. We knew our futures were to be together.

John and I were so much in love that spring.

Daddy kept warning me, "be careful of any boy this age, the only brain he would think with was mounted on top of his little missile", he told me so many times. "You got college ahead of you, the world will be yours," he so often say. I never really heeded his words in expectation of his response to me ignoring him. He would then catch me, wrap me in his loving arms, and hold me close as I twisted and fought playfully to get away from him. He felt so good to hold close, his body smell would fill my nostrils. I loved his scent. I loved his touch.

I never understood why Daddy never remarried. He never even had any real relationships as far as I could remember. I remember my girlfriends saying "What a hunk he was", but passed it off as "Yuck, he's my Dad".

Prom arrived, we were to be one of the statistics. I was prepared to take our relationship to the next level. While not talking about precautions, John and I planned in detail where we would go, and how much we each wanted to share our love. The time arrived, we did have sex, unprotected first time sex. It was essentially lousy, painful, and messy. Worst part, I did get pregnant.

Of all the stupid mistakes, this one rocked our worlds. John and I married shortly after school got out. We stayed at my home with Daddy for the summer. John attended Idaho on a baseball scholarship starting that fall. I got to see him on holidays as his first year progressed. With off season baseball conditioning and a full load of classes, he seldom wrote, and his calls grew less frequent. I knew in my heart, he was avoiding the whole thing. Out of sight, out of mind so to speak. I wondered if he was getting laid. I never knew a pregnant lady could get so horny. Seemed I masturbated 2-3 times per day. Got so I hoped to catch Daddy semi-nude someplace, just to see a man's cock. And my nipples, they were so sensitive, I could cum just by rotating, pinching my nipples for a few minutes. Had to be careful, I did not want to start lactating on a regular basis as I approached my due date.

February 4, 1986, my baby girl was born. Sandra LeeAnn weighed in at 8 lbs, 8 ozs., and was 20-inches long. Big girl my Daddy boasted. Daddy helped me through the delivery, serving as my coach. Daddy never hesitated in looking at my cunt, never even hesitated while I started nursing Sandy. I found it stimulating to have Daddy come to watch her suckle, his finger touching my tit, her mouth as he teased her, pulling the nipple to watch her mouth stretch to regain my dripping nipple. Each time he touched me, my cunt would grow wet, longing for a lover. My mind started focusing on my Daddy, getting him serviced, and myself at the same time.

About 6-weeks after Sandy was born, I had the opportunity I wanted. A cold, dreary weekend loomed, a new storm arrived midday Friday and had dumped nearly 20-inches of snow across the valley, Daddy was unable to do much outside. We made sure the fireplace insert had plenty of pellets, snuggled up on the couch, and started a movie marathon. Before long, Sandy needed fed, so I quickly took her close, offering her a nipple. Of course, Daddy watched closely. She lazily suckled, drifting to sleep numerous times. Each time, Daddy either caressed her face or pulled the hard nipple from her mouth. But Sandy was sleeping heavily. As my milk dropped, I had to lay her aside and retrieve my pump to take milk for her and alleviate my swollen breasts. Daddy watched intently as I drained each breast. As I milked the last milk from the farthest tit from him, he reached to poke his finger at the nearer breast, the nipple rigid. As he poked it softly, I instinctively moaned without even thinking about it.

Daddy leaned to me, his tongue extending to touch the nipple. "Oh Daddy," I groaned under my breath. I moved quickly to lace my fingers in his thin hair, pulling his mouth firmly to my hard nipple. "Suck me Daddy," I pleaded with him. My hips quivered, my body turning toward him. I offered him my tit, lifting the heavy orb to his lips. He sucked my tit deep into his mouth, his tongue running rampant over the nipple, smashing it firmly against the inside of his teeth. Lights exploded in my head as he chewed softly on my overly sensitive nipple. He reached to my other nipple, his thumb and index finger rolling the flesh between them. "Oh God Daddy," I moaned, a guttural groan erupting from deep in my core.

Daddy pushed me to my back, crawling between my legs. Laying on me, his mouth laid kisses, nibbles, and tongue lashings across my chest. He repeatedly sucked my nipples into his mouth, worshiping each nipple, sucking the flesh softly, nipping, drawing the nipple up firmly into his mouth. My hips lifted involuntarily against his lower abdomen. I wanted him, I wanted his cock.

My breathing grew ragged, shallow. I continuously lifted my head, watched his eyes as he devoured my flesh, rolling the nipples in his mouth, nipping me, biting me gently. Rising, he pulled my pajama top up, over my head. I was naked, only panties remained on my body. Taking each nipple in his hands, he kissed his way down my torso. As he reached my mound, he clamped his lips over the material, his tongue probing the top of my slit. My body lurched upwards, wanting, needing his touch, his kiss, his tongue.

I felt Daddy's fingers slip under my waistband, pulling my panties down. As they slipped below my cunt, Daddy slowly, softly put his mouth over my mound, his tongue snaking so carefully between my lips, searching for my engorged clit. As he touched it, my hips lurched upwards, offering my sex to him. His lips clamped down over my clit, his teeth grabbing the flesh, holding firmly as his tongue thrashed my clit back and forth. I opened my legs wider, lifting my hips to him.

Rationale thought long gone, I desperately needed to cum. I groaned deeply, pulling Daddy's face tighter to my cunt. My body flooded juices, coating Daddy's cheeks in the process. Daddy grabbed my lips, pulling them wide open, exposing my dark pink slit to his mouth, his tongue. Swirling around my clit, Daddy moved lower, his tongue leading the way, sliding along the cleft, finding my wet hole. Carefully, softly, Daddy licked the hole, reaming me so slowly time stopped. My hips lifted, my butt clenched tightly, lifting my sex to him. Daddy's tongue darted quickly in and out of my hole. A groan erupted from him as he pushed forward, jamming his tongue as deep into my hole as he could reach. Thrusting in and out, he fucked my body with his tongue. His finger raked back and forth over my swollen clit, driving my body quickly toward the first orgasm I had had other than by myself in many months. Bright lights flashed in my brain as my orgasm ripped through my senses.

Daddy moved quickly, pushing his pants down off his hard cock. As I lifted my legs high, his rigid cock touched my lips. Daddy fisted his hard cock, sliding the head up and down my slit, coating his cock with my juices. Slowly, deliberately, he pushed his body down, his cock head spreading my hole. At that instant just before penetration, Daddy's head dropped, his chin driving into his chest, a groan so deep, so full of power, his body quivered. As the head popped into my body, I clamped my legs around his waist, pulling him to me, my heels driving into his naked backside. I lifted my body, opened my legs wide at the hips, and pushed upwards to take his invader deep. Slowly, his cock slipped effortlessly into my body. A second thrust, a third pushed him to my pelvis. We ground our bodies together. Daddy's arms collapsed, his weight came to me, his body flattening on mine. My body melded with his. Daddy's strokes became faster as his lust grew in his loins. Stroke after stroke, thrust after thrust, Daddy pounded my flesh, each time finishing with a small hump to push away any space between our bodies. His cock was balls deep in my body, thrusting now, this hips slapping against me, the noise filling the living room as the winds and snow howled outside. My body grew warm, my love enveloped us.

"I love you so much Daddy," I whispered to him as I pulled him close. "Fuck me hard Daddy," I instructed. "Cum for me Daddy. Cum for me," I repeated. Daddy's thrust grew harder, his cock expanded as he pounded my body. "Yes Daddy," I cried out, a second orgasm ripping through my body. My cunt spasms gripped his hard cock, squeezing, milking his juices. With a terrific grunt, Daddy exploded, his cum jettisoning into my body.

"Oh my god Baby," he groaned as he thrust his body tight to mine. "I love you sweetie," he groaned softly, collapsing completely on my body. We lay quietly, joined at our sexes as his cock deflated. Slipping from my body, Daddy ground his flaccid cock to me. "Oh Jesus Baby," he whispered. Lifting his head, he looked to me, his eyes pleading, searching for my response. I carefully rose to him, my mouth softly kissing him, my tongue extending to taste him, explore his mouth. We cuddled for nearly an hour, kissing every so often, hugging, our bodies shuddering with each passing thought of our mutual orgasms. We only moved when Sandy started making noises.

After a quick trip to the bathroom, and getting Sandy down for the next several hours, Daddy and I talked over coffee for hours. We defined our roles very very carefully. Since that evening, for the past eighteen years, I have served as his wife around the house, his daughter in public.

We have kept our life style very discreet. I did become involved in the bank, rising to senior vice president. Sandy has grown to be a vibrant young lady as well. After John's first year of college, he was drafted by the Mariners, and shipped off to AA ball some the hell place or another. One weekend in August, he was the passenger in a car driven by one of his teammates that left the road and wrapped itself around a telephone pole at 100 mph. I hated that Sandy lost her own father. But life goes on.

As Sandy entered puberty, I started teaching her the nuances of being a female. She wanted to be like me, so as her pubic hair arrived, I would teach her to shave her pubic region and lips very carefully. I even taught her to masturbate via instructions after noticing how aroused she would get as we shaved our cunts and legs. We had a great relationship. Always open, we discussed many aspects of our sexual beings. I knew she guarded her first time, and was keeping her virginity for the future.

She was blessed with tremendous athletic skills, excelling at basketball. At 6'5" tall, most Division I schools up and down the west coast had recruited her. She had her pick of colleges from the Pac 10 conference, and several of the Rocky Mountain colleges.

Daddy had a massive heart attach that left us alone to run the bank in early spring 2005, Just after Sandy's 18th birthday. It was a rough couple of months till graduation, but we made it. Sandy had been accepted at USC for college. She even got a full ride athletic scholarship to play basketball.

Thinking back, I believe Sandy understood my relationship with my Daddy. Although never anything was said directly, I know her questions would lead to more if I responded and they were allowed. Suffice it to say, I directed such questions superbly, avoiding much discussion regarding my sex life. As she blossomed, she dated extensively. I laughed one day as I remembered the line Daddy quoted me. I gave the same exact line to Sandy. Like me at that age, she grinned, and took it with a grain of salt.

After Daddy died, I became very despondent. Nothing could console me. I let everything go or so it seemed. I stayed in bed for days on end, I seldom ate, bathed, or took care of my daughter as I should. It was then that Sandy took over. She literally burst into my room one weekend morning, opened the curtains wide, and threw open the windows to get some fresh air to invade the stale room.

"Up Momma," she commanded. "Life goes on," she followed. "The bank needs you now," she blurted. "Christ Momma, I need you," she bellowed, jumping on the bed to hug me tightly. Caressing my back, she spent the next hour with me, consoling, challenging, even swatting my rump to get me moving. "What would Grandpa say," she asked. "He would not have let his passing cause so much sadness," she offered matter of factly. And she was right.

"Besides, I have not even shaved in a month," she said. "I bet you have not either," she grinned. "Let's go, we got timber to fall," she laughed. "Come on Momma," she cajoled.

I don't think it was preplanned, but the day took a tremendous turn. First, Sandy dragged me to the shower, pushing me into the warm water with my nightgown still on. I started laughing, the next thing I knew, Sandy joined me, fully dressed as well. "I hear life in these old bones," she shouted, her voice vibrating off the shower walls. Her laughter was infectious. I grinned inwardly.

"I love you so much sweetie," I said, turning to her. I pulled her close, our bodies under the cascading water. "You going to wash my hair," I asked.

"Sure," she said, stepping back, pulling the bottom of my nightgown up over my head. "Momma," she gasped, noting I was fully naked without the nightgown.

"Wash my hair Baby," I instructed, turning away from her. The cool air flowed across my body, goose bumps covered my flesh. I stepped to the second shower head, turning it on as well to cover both of us as we showered. I glanced her way. "Take your pj's off as well Baby," I instructed without thinking about any consequences.

"Ok," she stated, quickly throwing her soaked nightgown aside as well. Hesitating, she looked to me. "These too," she asked quizzically. I glanced to her. Her flimsy panties were soaked as well.

"Why not," I asked laughing. I stared at her tall, lithe body. She was absolutely beautiful. Long, graceful arms, her lean torso flowed to wide hips. I stopped, glancing back to her breasts. The water was running down over her shoulders, cascading over her tits, pouring into space from the hardened nipples. My nipples jumped to firmness instantly. Her big frame supported her gracefully. A solid B-cup, her tits stood proud from her chest, her nipples pointed to the sky pertly. I glanced back to her waist, noting the firmness of her abdomen. I could see the ripple of her abs, tapering from the hip bone to her mound. The water almost sparkled as it glistened in her short pubic hair. I had not seen her naked in several years, she was stunning. "Baby, you're beautiful," I whispered.

"Thanks Momma," she said. "Now turn around, I got shampoo ready for your hair," she quipped. I quickly turned, just as she poured the shampoo in my hair. Her fingers did magic, massaging my scalp, cleansing my hair. I hated it when she stopped. "Rinse," she instructed. I dipped my head under the spray. She fluffed, lifted and washed the shampoo from my hair. Turning me toward her, she pulled me down to get better access to my head. My face was inches from her pert nipples, standing firm, hard just inches from my eyes, my mouth. I took a quick breath, my mind running full speed ahead. I hesitated as she finished. "There, my turn," she offered.

She turned as I reached for her hips. My hands landed on her hip bones as I stood tall, shaking my head under the water. As I arched back, my pelvis pushed against her backside, swaying back and forth slightly as I shook my head. Sandy tilted her hips, pushing back slightly, or was I mistaken? I pushed harder for just a moment. It felt so good, so soft. Nothing said, I pulled back, bent and grabbed the shampoo. Like Sandy, I took my time to wash her long hair, massaging her scalp and neck as I washed her hair. As I began to rinse her hair, I ran my hands up and down her back as well. As I turned her toward me, I noted her glance to my eyes, searching, looking for an answer. I pulled her down slightly under the water, getting at the top of her head to rinse any remaining shampoo. She gasped as her backside hit the cool tile of the shower wall, lurching forward. Her mouth hit the tops of my tits, her hands grabbed my waist. She pulled me close, our bodies melding as we stood tall under the cascading water. I could feel her, her stiff nipples rigid against my own. Our bodies flat to one another, I wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her close. Her arms draped along my sides, fingers interlocked across my lower back. I leaned to her, placing my head on her shoulder, pulling her close.

Her hands flattened, palms sliding down my buttocks. As she rounded the lower side of my ass, she pulled me closer, pushing her pelvis firmly to mine. I leaned my head back to look at her. She quickly leaned to me, her lips capturing mine so softly, so sweetly, my lips parted as her breath washed into my mouth, quickly followed by the softest tongue I have ever experienced. I stood frozen, my eyes closed, absorbing every fiber of my senses lighting up. I rose slightly to the balls of my feet, leaning into her, kissing her firmly. My hands flattened under her shoulder blades, pulling her too me. I could not breathe, I could not think. Her tongue darted again into my mouth, playfully attacking my tongue. Instantly, my tongue battled hers, exploring, probing. Our kiss deepened, her arms wrapping me tightly. Her fingers traced along the underside of my ass, probing, searching, trying to reach my slit. Shifting slightly, I lifted a leg up the outside of her leg, nearly hooking on her hipbone.

A deep moan erupted in my mouth as her fingertips found my slit, slithering her nails into the growing wet cleft. Her hand slid back to front along the lip, nails raking gently over the flesh. Her body flexed, pushing to me firmly, her hands pulling me flush to her. I shook my body, mashing my tits to hers. I returned the groan into her mouth as her lips captured mine completely. I lost all thought, savoring the feelings, the desire for my baby. As our kiss ended, I planted several small kisses around her mouth, her lips. I nipped playfully, tugging on her lower lip, sucking it into my mouth. Pulling my hands to her biceps, I pushed her away. I leaned to her quickly, taking her right nipple to my lips, sucking the hard nub deep into my mouth. She gasp, her body flexing, pushing to me, pushing more tit into my mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mommy's Angel Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds