• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Peter & Jo

Peter & Jo

Jo is hot, and I know that everyone says that about their woman but Jo was the real deal. Only 5'6' tall with shoulder length auburn hair and a body to die for. And to make the package perfect she had gone to the best surgeon on the Gold Coast and had her boobs increased to a massive 36DD. Now that might seem just big on another woman but because of her height she made them seem enormous. Not only that but after coming out of a repressive first marriage plus new tits she turned into another person, never a shy one to start off with, I was getting used to the succession of low cut "tit tops' as she called them. And today was no exception. She had a low cut t shirt on that barely covered her nipples and she was a wet dream on legs.

We had been at her work Christmas party all afternoon, I was the skipper as it was her party. So I sipped orange juice all afternoon while Jo enjoyed herself. The party had been going on for hours and I noticed that Jo was getting pretty drunk. All the people she worked with were in a similar condition and there were a couple of wives looking daggers at Jo and their men, most of whom were openly ogling her. She could hold her drink but there came a stage when she started to fall over that I thought the party was almost over.

So eventually it was time to pack up and go. As I loaded our gear into the car, Jo staggered over and announced that she hadn't had enough and that a work colleague, Peter, was coming with us. I protested a bit, but had to admit I was pretty dry myself and wouldn't have minded a beer when I got home. Peter was pretty good company and was reasonably straight so I would have someone to talk to, my guess was the Jo would collapse and sleep as soon as we got home.

For those of you in the northern hemisphere, you need to understand that Christmas down under is in the middle of summer, so as you can guess so are the Christmas parties. When I got the giggling Jo and Peter home, I went straight into the fridge and grabbed a cold one, I was pretty hot so out came the inflatable pool and the hose, as I was all set to fill it then sit in it while I knocked off a couple of cold ones.

Jo squealed with delight and rushed inside to get dressed and as I wandered inside to put on my board shorts, Jo came out in her briefest bikini. Now I don't mind her showing off and was especially pleased to see her in that tiny thing, with strings tied at the back of the bikini top and the sides of her bottoms.

I was back outside in a couple of minutes to see Peter leaning over the balcony obviously engrossed in what was going on in the pool. As I stood next to him I got to see the view as well. Jo was leaning back against the inflatable pool side with water just up over her tits. Now the water was straight out of the tap and cold, so her nipples were standing up like thimbles, all in all a very horny sight indeed.

Peter and I just stood there gloriously staring at the magnificent body in the pool, having a conversation about just how good her tits were. Jo opened her eyes and said matter of factly, don't forget she was very drunk, that "they look a shit load better in the flesh".

With that she reached behind her and deftly undid the ties and the bikini floated off in the pool. I was absolutely transfixed, the sight before me was unbelievable, I looked at Peter and he was staring and was speechless as well. Well back to Jo because I did not want to miss a thing, and before my eyes Jo started to sleepily massage her magnificent tits. I have seen her do this many times but always when we were fucking and when she started to pull and twist her rock hard nipples I suddenly realised that things were rapidly heading to places I had not thought about. Now Jo has always maintained that her nipples were directly connected to her clit and I had used that knowledge to my advantage many times, when a quick twist and pinch would get her panting and before I knew I would have my cock jammed hard inside her beautiful cunt.

I can tell you that board shorts were not made to take the pressure that my shorts were under, as my cock bulged and struggled to get out. I could hardly ignore Peter, he was breathing very deeply and massaging his cock through his shorts.

Jo was oblivious to all this as she continued to massage her magnificent tits and I could see the red flush of arousal creep up around her neck. As Peter and I stood there mesmerised, Jo's right hand drifted across her stomach and with a quick tug the string holding her bottoms was undone and her hand went straight for her clit. Jo was totally oblivious to all now and I watched her thrash and pound her way to a magnificent hard breathing climax. Although I always liked showing her off in public I had never envisaged her doing this in front of a an audience.

Jo slowly opened her eyes after her climax and then stood up allowing the bikini bottoms to fall to the pool and as she moved her right hand her beautiful cunt was exposed completely for the first time. She stepped out of the pool and walked up to the deck and she sat at the outdoor table, still completely naked. If there is one thing I love that is the taste of her cunt, so I decided "What the fuck" I knelt in front of her, scooped her knees over the armrests and proceeded to use my tongue to advantage. She slid down the chair as far as she could and exposed herself completely to my tongue. I got that thing into every nook and cranny that I could. Her clit, up her cunt as far as I could and around the anus. Now this is normally enough to send her over the edge, and she is quite noisy when she comes. But not a sound did she make, when I glanced up from my labours I could see why, she had Peter's cock jammed down her throat as far as she could get it.

Peter must have been as close to the edge as I was because it was only in only a couple of minutes I could see him thrusting at her mouth as her adams apple bobbed up and down as she drank his cum. This was enough for me so I stood and finally freed my cock and rammed it straight into her as far my balls would let me. One or two pumps were enough to empty my swollen balls as I came in a frenzy.

I pulled out of her and collapsed into a chair and found myself sitting next to Peter as my gorgeous Jo just lay there with her legs wide apart. I watched mesmerised as the milky cum in her cunt slowly leaked out and ran down toward her anus. Then if the show could not get any better, her hand scooped up all of it and she dripped it into her mouth, using her tongue to clean every bit from her fingers.

Needless to say I could feel my cock stirring almost straight away with this wanton display. I stood up, letting my shorts fall to the floor, and grabbed her hand and led her to the lounge room. As I looked over my shoulder I could see Peter sitting there in shock, A quick Oi to him and he was up and inside with us.

I lay her on the lounge and draped my cock across her mouth and without a sound she just took that cock in her mouth and started to suck and piston her head up and down. Peter wasted no time and was pushing his hard cock back inside her cunt as Jo rocked herself to orgasm, which I am sure would have been a scream if my cock had not been in the way.

Suddenly Jo spat my cock out and jumped off Peter. I was a little disappointed as I had come only a couple of minutes ago and it was going to take some pounding in her mouth to get me to blow again. Peter must have thought the same thing, but before either of us could say anything, Jo had pushed Peter on his back on the lounge and immediately jumped straight on his cock. Now I was enjoying this immensely but was not to keen on getting my cock anywhere near Peter's head while he was fucking my wife.

Before I could scratch my head, Jo said "Come here" and with her right hand patted her arse and ran a finger across her arse hole. Now I do not have to asked twice, I love a bit of anal action, but Jo will only allow it on special occasions, I guess this was one of the occasions. My cock was still wet from her mouth, so I slowly pushed the head of cock up her tight arse. With nothing in her mouth Jo was free to speak her mind and proceeded to utter the filthiest narration of what was happening to her.

Now this was very special indeed, my cock up her arse, I could feel the head of Peter's cock in her cunt as we slammed her as hard as we could. Jo was shouting "Fuck me you cunts, fuck me, stretch me, treat me like a slut, fuck me, fuck me" over and over again. So I thought what the hell and I started to lap her arse cheeks with the palms of my hands. This was enough to send her over again, and even I could feel her cunt pulse with orgasm after orgasm until finally I could feel Peter's cock spurting inside her,. Well that was enough for me, just a couple more slams against her arse and then it started from the balls of my feet, travelled up my back to my head then down my front to the head of my cock, and bang I exploded inside her tight arse.

Jo just collapsed under me, and I slowly pulled my cock out of her arse. Peter did the same with her cunt, and slowly slid out from under her. I could hardly believe my ears, as she said "Thank you baby" and settled down to sleep.

Peter and I retrieved our pants and went outside to get over, what could only be described as a totally unexpected yet sensational experience. We shared a couple of beers, and finally Peter stood and announced he better get home, as his wife was waiting for him. Ooops I forgot about that, I rang for a cab, and when it beeped in the drive Peter shook my hand and thanked me for the experience he had just shared with me.

I staggered back inside to see Jo still in the same position we had left her in. Cum leaking from her arse and cunt and she was blissfully unaware and the wreckage that lay around us. Unbelievably I could feel my cock stir again, so I thought what the hell, I dropped my shorts and slowly pushed my cock back into her anus. This was not a go hell for leather fuck though, I wanted to be gentle and remember the wife I had before today, as I think I knew that the ride was going to get really interesting from here on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Peter & Jo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds