• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Envy of the Erotica World

The Envy of the Erotica World

My name is Samuel X. A big and tall, forthrightly bisexual Black man currently living in Boston, Massachusetts. I am also a college student at a school in the area. In my private life, I am a man with a rather exaggerated reputation. Internationally speaking, I am known as the Master of Anal Penetration. Legendary Bully of Big Beautiful Women. Bisexual Con Artist. Cheerful Sociopath. The Worst Writer in the Universe. The Macho Man. Yeah, I've been called many things. And I absolutely love having such a reputation. I can do anything. I go the distance. I push the envelope. I don't believe in limits. That's why I am the King of the Erotic Writing Universe.

Readers come to me because I give them something they don't get anywhere else. There's a lack of Black erotica on the internet, especially bisexual Black erotica. I provide readers with what they want. If they want to read stories of sexy bisexual Black men having sex with both men and women, I give it to them. If they want to read stories of big beautiful women getting fucked in the ass, I give it to them. If they want to read stories of sexy Black males fucking hot older women in the ass, I provide them with it. Hell, some of them crave the twisted stuff. Some people like to read about hot blonde women fucking Black guys in the ass with strap on dildos. Again, weird stuff but whatever. I give the readers what they want. I've also brought love and romance where they were lacking. In the gay male and transsexual stories. People always think heterosexual people fall in love but gays, lesbians and bisexuals along with transsexuals are only interested in sex. That's not true. Everyone wants love. I showed them how a heterosexual or bisexual man and a transsexual female can find love together. I also showed them realistic romance between gay males. You name it, I've done it.

Now, some of my fans are a bit on the edge. I get requests for incest stories. Some folks like to read about big beautiful women seducing their strapping, handsome sons or vice versa. Again, whatever floats your boat. BBW incest stories are kind of rare but I've done a few. I spice things up, too. I have a sexy BBW seduce her tall, big and strong, sexually adventurous stud muffin of a son. I have them kiss, then fuck every which way. He bends her over and stuffs his cock in her asshole. She gets fucked and squeals in delight. Then, she sucks his cock right after he came in her ass. Then, she gets a strap on dildo and fucks his ass. He gets so turned on while she fucks him that he does cum, multiple times. She sucks the cum out of his cock while drilling the dildo up his ass. Everybody's happy. I have steamy stories featuring lusty grandmothers taking it up the ass. Who's doing the fucking? Their handsome, muscular boyfriends who are sporting big cocks and love fucking older women in the ass. Hot older women getting fucked in the ass is a major spectacle in my stories. Everybody takes it up the ass in my stories. Cocks and dildos go everywhere. Up women's asses. Up men's asses. Everybody has an asshole, so why not use it? Grab some lube, and a penis-shaped toy, and start pumping away. If we all did that, the world would be a better place. Why? Men and women would no longer be as uptight. Yeah, I've got no limits.

I take raunchy sex in places where it doesn't belong. I take a wealthy, empowered female executive who's worth billions and I get her dominated by a working-class macho Black stud. He completely takes control of her and she loves every minute of it. He puts her on her hands and knees, spreads her plump butt cheeks and sticks his big Black cock into her tight asshole. He grabs a handful of her long blonde hair and rams his cock into her butt hole. She is gasping while his huge cock stretches the limits of her previously tight asshole. He is fucking her like there's no tomorrow. She squeals and gets a weird pleasure from totally surrendering to a man. This would shock her women's studies professor in college but she doesn't care. She's a strong woman who's got a strong man's big cock up her asshole and she is loving every minute of it. In fact, if loving it was wrong, she definitely didn't want to be right! As for her macho Black lover, he fucks her in the ass until she finally does cum. He lets his cock cum in her asshole, then puts her on her back before making her suck his cock. It's called ass to mouth for a reason, you know. And she eagerly sucks his cock, tasting herself on it.

I go places others fear to go. Like this story about a man who has a fetish. He craves anal sex, but only with big women. He searches until he finally finds what he is looking for. A big woman who is cute, friendly and has a voracious sexual appetite for all kinds of sex, including anal sex. They have lots of fun together. All day long. He's delighted with her. And loves it when she gets on all fours, jiggling her big beautiful body before spreading her plump butt cheeks wide open. He then comes up behind her, his big cock filling his hands. He presses his cock against her butt hole and pushes. He grabs her hips and fucks her, drilling his cock into her butt hole. He's read somewhere that the bigger the woman, the tighter the asshole. Well, it looks like it was true. He continued slamming his cock into her big woman's booty hole, loving the feel of her tight asshole around his cock. She screamed in sheer pleasure, clearly loving it. They went at it until he came, blasting the forbidden depths of her asshole with his hot, masculine seed. He screamed victoriously, a primal sound of masculine power. Later, they hit the showers, happy as clowns. What kind of female likes an anal-sex-obsessed man? I don't know. Ladies, the line forms to the right.

Another steamy and somewhat disturbing story of mine involves a gorgeous blonde Irishwoman with a proclivity for anal sex with Black men. She loves to meet sexy Black studs. And she loves sucking on their big Black cocks before having those cocks fill her juicy pussy and later her tight asshole. You might think this chick sounds like a man's dream. Wait till you hear the rest. Her proclivity for anal sex includes not just receiving but giving as well. Yes, you read right. Giving. As in she has a big strap on dildo that she likes to put on and go after some Black guys. Yeah, she picks them up in a bar and seduces them. They go home and fuck her. She loves to be put on all fours, spread her ass cheeks and have her ass filled with cock. Just thinking about it makes her pussy wet. Afterwards, she's usually got a nasty surprise for whatever Black man she brought home. Oh, yeah. She whips out the dildo and tells them to bite the pillow. And then she sticks the dildo up their assholes. This blonde chick loves sticking her dildo up a Black man's ass. I don't know why. Maybe she doesn't know either. She calls it her "Blonde On Black" special. Go figure. Yeah, she's a sick, twisted bitch. Gentlemen, the line forms to the right.

Yeah, I write for all kinds. I don't write bland, boring stories. I write thought-provoking stories. Society espouses the female point of view. I embrace the masculine viewpoint. Whether we're discussing a serious topic like Men's Rights and Men's Issues or simply discussing a macho man and his favorite slut having fun in a dungeon somewhere. There's something missing in today's society and it's the unapologetic masculine viewpoint. That's what I provide, in all its forms. That's what makes me who I am.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Envy of the Erotica World

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 414 milliseconds