• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Tamer of Wild Women

Tamer of Wild Women

Hello, there. My name is Stephen Saint. A big and tall young Black man living in Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm a student at Brockton State College, a small public college located in the city of the same name. These are the tales of my adventures. The adventures of a tall, good-looking, forthrightly bisexual student, writer and activist in collegiate America. I've been going to Brockton State College for about two years now, having transferred there from a private college in Boston. I took criminal justice at city college. I want to become a policeman someday. Why become a cop? Purely and simply for the power.

Why did I choose Brockton State College? Well, for starters, it's convenient. I live in Brockton's West Side. Also, it's cheap. You've only got to pay about three hundred dollars per class. I intend to get my associate's degree in criminal justice from that school before heading to the Massachusetts State Police Academy. I want to become a State Trooper. My college days sometimes can be fun, and often suck. The campus is full of dumb guys, mean chicks and losers of both sexes. I played basketball and volleyball in high school, and for a time, football. I didn't play sports in college, though. Sports were fun in high school but as a college man, I had other interests.

Brockton State College has a somewhat decent Department of Athletics. They operate in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Three. Brockton State College currently offers Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Football, Ice Hockey, Volleyball and Wrestling. They also offer Women's Intercollegiate Basketball, Softball, Soccer, Swimming, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Rugby, Ice Hockey, Volleyball and Field Hockey. The school also fields Club Sports in Men's Archery, Men's Rugby and Men's Bowling. They have Club Sports in Women's Archery, Women's Bowling and Women's Equestrian. Since the school is cheap and easy to get into (anyone with a GED or high school diploma is pretty much guaranteed acceptance) we have an equal number of men and women on the student body. That's cool with me because many schools are mostly female these days and that isn't okay with me. Where are the college men? No one knows.

Yeah, I was only three months away from graduation. It was the summer of 2007. I was taking two classes that summer, Social Psychology and Forensics. The first class was easy. Forensics was hard. Especially since my teacher was an ex-policeman. A real tough guy but he was okay. I was bored in summer school. I mean, it's so bright and sunny outside and I'm stuck indoors in a four-hour class. That's not right, man. My annoying sister is always going to Six Flags with her friends. Me? I'm stuck in summer school. My psycho aunt refuses to get off her lazy ass and go to work and I don't like being around her. She's an unpleasant bitch who's always on my case about something. That heifer is a thorn on a lot of sides. My uncle is closeted gay motherfucker. I don't have anything against gay people. Hell, I'm bisexual myself. I just don't like him. He's a two-faced prick. Yeah, those are the people I live with. An evil bitch and her passive-aggressive gay husband. I stay out late just so I don't spend much time around them. It doesn't always work because they're lazy bitches who always seem to be at home. Plus my ass is broke so it's not like I can just hop on the bus to Ash Mont and chill in Boston. Life sucks, man. Big-time. I needed something to do. Hell, I need a vacation. I need to get away from those people before I lost it. For real, folks.

That's when I saw...her. By her, I mean the big-booty hoe who walked into the campus library. A thick chick with jet-Black skin and braided hair. She had large breasts, a thick body, wide hips and plump ass. She wore sunglasses so I couldn't see her eyes. Her face looked alright, though. Mostly, I was looking at that plump ass of hers. I like big women. Especially those with plump asses. Preferably Black or Latin, though white is okay too. I don't discriminate. I'm a man who likes to have fun. I've been known to hook up with men once in a while. It's no big deal. I like chicks, though. They can be a pain in the ass but I like the way they look. Some of them anyway. Hey, there are exceptions to every rule, know what I mean?

There are a lot of ugly women out there. Some women have messed up teeth. Others have bad body odor. Some of them only shower a few times a week and reek. Lots of women walk around thinking they're perfect yet they're ugly, have halitosis and they're not exactly charming either. Have you ever seen an ugly female cussing and swearing up a storm? Damn, a sight that would make Satan puke! Lucky for us, I don't discriminate, folks. I like to fuck them. It doesn't matter if they're rich or poor, big or small, or what color they are. It doesn't matter if they consider themselves straight, lesbian or bisexual. If they're down with anal sex, I'm cool with that. All I need is a femme who's willing to bend over, spread them and let me stick my cock where the sun doesn't shine. The rest, as they say, is history.

So, yeah. I looked at the big-booty hoe as she moved about the library. She was dressed more like a street walker than a college student. And she was checking me out big-time. I smiled. I know how I looked. A tall, good-looking Black man with the body of a college football star and the face of a male model. She stood there, parading around. I knew she was putting on a show, just for me. The library was full of geezers and old bitches, so I knew she wasn't trying to impress them. When I didn't get up to go to her, she sat down not far from me. I resisted the urge to smile. This was too easy. Out of the blue, she started conversation. Asking me if I knew how to log onto the computer. I told her how. She smiled and thanked me. Five minutes later, she asked me if I had a MySpace. I nodded. She grinned, saying that a stud like me must get a lot of female fans. I shrugged. She told me that I should consider her one of my fans. And that's how it all began.

I later learned that her name was Beatrice, after acquiring her cell phone number. And she was supposedly visiting someone on campus. Man, this chick could talk. I mean, in fifteen minutes I learned so much about her pathetic and miserable little life. She also told me she hadn't gotten laid in a while. I told her I might be able to help her with that, but she had to play by my rules and my rules alone. If she wanted to get a taste of my sexy body and ten-inch black super cock, she had to do as I said. Beatrice was quite eager. That's cool. I told her to go wait for me in the school parking lot. She left the library with a big smile on campus. I dropped by the Health Office of the student center and grabbed some condoms and lube. Then, I headed out into the parking lot. If this worked out as planned, it was going to be fun.

I found Beatrice waiting for me at the end of the parking lot, near the trash dumpster. She was smiling at me, showing some not-so white teeth. I smiled back. She walked up to me, all sensuous. I smiled, and told her I was going to hump her brains out. Then, I instructed her to head to the dumpster. She seemed puzzled, and said the place was filthy. I smiled, and told her it was going to be fun. Grinning, she nodded. I stood between two huge trash cans, and told her to show me what she got. Beatrice nodded, and unzipped her shirt. Out came her boobs. Two huge black breasts. Nice and firm. Breasts are nice, but I'm not into them. I'm not into pussy either. I'm an Ass man. Beatrice complied and dropped her pants, and to nobody's surprise, she wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy was very hairy but I didn't care. I was looking at her ass. Her big and plump bubble butt. A really fine, plump and thick black ass. Just the way I liked them. I couldn't wait to fuck it.

I caressed Beatrice fine ass. Clearly, it was her finest feature. When she bent down to give me head, her sunglasses dropped and I saw that she was ugly. Nevertheless, she began sucking on my cock. My ten-inch uncircumcised black dick and apple-sized balls. While sucking on my super cock, Beatrice fingered her hairy and wet pussy. She got me pretty hard real fast. I loved thrusting my big cock down her throat. Clearly, she was loving it. It's always great to see someone enjoying their work. When I came, Beatrice eagerly drank my cum. Licked me clean. Then, she asked me what else I had in mind for her. I smiled, and told her calmly that I was going to fuck her in the ass. Beatrice looked pale. I reassured her, and told her that I'd be gentle. Then, I ordered her to get on all fours and spread them. She did as she was told. Good woman.

Beatrice got on all fours, and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I looked at her butt hole. Like a small canyon of darkness, there it was. I smiled, and put on a condom. Beatrice comes off as the kind of female who sleeps around a lot. No telling what she might be carrying. So, I put on a condom. I put on Durex. I stopped buying Trojan condoms since their radically Anti-Male commercial. As a man who is concerned with Men's Issues and Men's Rights, I won't stand for that sort of thing. It was stupid and disgusting. I put on the green condom, and sprayed it with lube. It fit well on my cock. I pressed my dick against Beatrice backdoor, and pushed. I've said it before and I'll say it again. There's nothing quite like the feeling a man gets when he sticks his cock up a woman's asshole. How do I love it? Let me count the ways.

First and foremost, there's the moment of initial penetration. My preference is to have said woman on all fours with her ass cheeks spread. Then, I stick my cock inside her booty hole. It's preferable if she can't see what's going on and relies instead on feeling it. There's an awesome sensation of power that comes with it. All I say is, please lube well. Which I always do. I held Beatrice by those wide hips of hers and slammed my cock into her asshole. She screamed as my big cock filled her tight anal crevice. Which wasn't so tight by the way. Nope. This big-booty black chick's asshole was too supple and smooth to be completely new to anal sex. Someone else had been there before me. That's okay, though. I intended to have myself some fun. And so I did. I plunged my cock into the most forbidden depths of Beatrice asshole. Truth be told, she howled like a madwoman. However, it was music to my ears. I surrendered myself to the sensation of the big black woman's asshole around my cock. Nothing else mattered. The world could be ending right now and I wouldn't give a fuck. I fucked Beatrice like anal sex was going out of style. I gave it to her good. Until I felt I was about to cum. I pulled out of her, removed the condom and came. Aiming my cock at her asshole, I fired. I sent my hot cum deep inside her asshole, then stroked myself. Damn, this was fun. Beatrice squealed in delight as my hot cum filled her asshole.

Beatrice slowly got up. There was a look of shock on her face. I smiled. Yeah, bitch. I just royally fucked you up the ass. What have you got to say? Absolutely nothing. She licked her lips, and sucked my cock. I couldn't believe this. She was sucking my cock like there was no tomorrow. When she was done, she told me that she'd never been fucked like that before. I told her that she was a liar. I knew she wasn't an anal virgin. She grinned, and told me she'd experimented with a dyke and her dildos. So, that's why her asshole was so supple. Makes sense, now that I think about it. She told me that I had nothing to worry about, that her ass was mine. I grinned, zipped my pants and walked away. If she was lucky, she'd get a call from me in a week or two. I had a lot of freaks, both male and female, whom I like to fuck in the ass. She could join my harem. I went back to work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Tamer of Wild Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds