• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Loni Gets Reality, Not Pretence

Loni Gets Reality, Not Pretence

Marianne and I finished our coffee and cake in our favorite little bistro, paying the waitress before leaving we exited into the busy shopping mall. As we walked we now talked causally and headed back to the car with our purchases from the mornings girly shopping spree.

It had seemed a great idea to catch up on our gossip at the same time as buying some luxury items and then finish our morning with a light lunch and coffee, we had left home early this morning in order to catch the sales and maybe pick ourselves up a real bargain, but I was ready for home now.

Although I had really enjoyed meeting up with my old school friend and shopping, I now felt very cold and somewhat exhausted.

Laying awake for hours last night had left me tired today, as I laid in bed the previous night and wondered why I had not had a night intrusion from Mark and in frustration masturbated to the thoughts of his touch sleep just would not arrive, in fact it was frustrating me that my husband was out of town and the last time I had experienced Mark's touch had been the night that I had offered my pussy to him and pretended that I was making love with Robert my husband.

Marianne and I emptied our purchases into the back of the car and I reversed my car from the parking bay. We exited the parking lot with ease and exchange in conversation or should I say voiced our opinions regarding our husband's working away from home.

My mind was on getting home and taking a nap before the kids came in from school.

Marianne enquired as to what was eating at me since I seemed distant today, I thought carefully about disclosing my secret with regard to Mark.

Although she had been a good friend for years and always shared her most personal dilemmas and situation with me I couldn't divulge the extent of my thoughts, somehow I didn't think it appropriate or that she would appreciate me informing her that I was having sexual relations with my stepson and that I needed and wanted more.

I entered into a brief description of how I had discovered the Loni files on Mark's computer and the fact that he had been intruding into Robert and I's bedroom.

Of course I omitted the fact that I allowed him penetration willingly and the fact that I had been so turned on by the media files that from watching them that I had masturbated myself to exquisite orgasms at various time.

Not knowing her reaction to such information I feigned disgust and sought her advice how to deal with the situation. Marianne's advice had been that I should confront him about the files and the night intrusions and threaten Mark with informing his father of his behavior if it continued, however as Marianne continued ranting abhorrent at the circumstances I found myself in, I was inwardly shutting off to her remarks.

I had already made up my mind that I did not want it to stop or him to be put in that kind of situation especially since both of us were quite obviously getting a lot out of it and I had to admit I wanted much more.

As I pulled into parking area where Marianne's car was situated my cell phone bleeped indicating that I had voicemail awaiting, saying my goodbyes to my dearest friend I arranged to meet her in two weeks time for our usual manicure and pedicure and waved her goodbye, as she pulled her car forward I retrieved my cell phone.

The message was from Lizzie informing me that she would be riding over to Miley's house with her mom after school to study and would need picking up around eight thirty.

I called her back to confirm that I had received her message and that I would pick her up at the time arranged.

As I pulled into our garage I checked my watch, it was now one thirty and I had already decided since Mark was at college and I had no family supper to plan this evening that I would head to bed after I ate a quick sandwich, leaving money for Mark and a note asking him to order himself pizza I headed to bed.

After climbing into bed I fell quickly into a deep and much needed sleep at four thirty I heard Caleb's car pull into the drive and the friends exchange goodbyes, Mark entered the house and I envisaged him reading the note and raiding the refrigerator for a snack.

Warm and snug I drifted back off to sleep, awoken again at five fifteen by the telephone ringing, I reached for the phone but heard Mark answer it before I managed to place my hand on the receiver.

I lay in bed for a further thirty minutes before eventually climbing out and adorning on my house coat before opening the bedroom door.

As I passed down the hall way I noticed the small light shining underneath Mark's bedroom door and could smell pizza, the rest of the house quiet and I darkness I padded my bare feet passed and I switched on the hall light.

Assuming from the aroma of pizza that Mark had ordered and already eaten I headed to the kitchen, reaching into the refrigerator I grabbed the ice tea and planned soup and crusty bread as a quick snack. Deciding to get dressed I put my soup in the microwave and headed back to the bedroom.

As I neared Mark's room I stopped dead in my tracks to listen, I clearly heard stifled moans and my name being whispered.

I crept forward cautiously and placed my ear to the door, recognizing the resonating sound of his hand again shifting over his well lubricated cock and the familiar clicking and slurping delicious noises rang in my ears.

Now aroused and leaning on the wall between the hall and my stepsons room I closed my eyes and slid my fingers down the front of my panties, finding my fingers coated with cum in seconds I fingered my clit slowly listening to my stepson jerking his cock.

Now increasing my movements to his urgent moans, I heard him shift in the computer chair, reluctant to stop frigging myself I removed my fingers, licked cum from them and retied my housecoat before I took a big chance and entered the room.

As I walked in I realized that Mark had not seen that I was there neither did he stop man handling his huge cock, watching is hand gliding over that cock and his head thrown back as I approached made me lick my lips.

Now stood at the side of him I noticed the scene on the screen was a close up of his cock in my pussy, now sat here his eyes tightly closed as he jacked his cock to sounds of the last night intrusion he looked so sexy and needy, his cock seeping pre cum and his face contorting with the pleasures at the video and its sound were inducing was intoxicating me.

I reached my hand down and moved his hand from the purple bloated cock, his eyes shot open as he realized he had been caught he tried to cover himself. I removed his hands and told him I wanted to see.

I stood behind him and continued slowly but deliberately stroking his hard flesh in my small hand, reassuring him that he was not in trouble he relaxed again, as we both watched and listened to us making out on screen.

"I have already seen your media files Mark" I whispered into his ear, "in fact this is the last one and the only one I have yet to see."

I continued stroking "you want to watch it together?" I enquired. Unable to vocalize he shook his head and I deliberately slowed my stroke on his manhood so that he would not cum quickly; he groaned begging me not to stop.

I turned the revolving computer chair on its axle; now standing directly in front of him, the video played out at the side of us both. His cock standing to attention now I untied my housecoat and straddled him, his face now inches from my breasts I pushed one nipple into his mouth "suck it Mark," appearing stunned at my actions he coughed but obliged.

As my nipple started to tingle at his administrations I felt my clit twitch and my pussy ooze cum, placing his hands on my buttocks to steady me I slid my fingers into my slit pushed aside my soaked panties and I engulfed his hard cock with my contracting pussy.

Now fingering my clit a little faster I rode is cock harder and watched the expressions on him face as I clamped his flesh in my love hole.

I knew he was close to coming when he lifted his ass off the chair and balanced me better, I placed my hands around his neck and felt my own climax build.

"Fuck that pussy Mark," I moaned, at my words nodded and became more thrusting stabbing at my pussy, I slowed my movements letting him take over.

Hovering my pussy a few inches away so that he had to thrust upwards to make perfect contact with my hot hole, he did so vigorously, sporadically breathing between moans.

I looked down to the point of our unison to see his extremely wet and throbbing cock frantically pounding my shaved mound, continuing to circle my clit with my middle finger I squirted cum all over his cock.

I saw his impending orgasm playing out in the expressions on his face and clamped my pussy walls down attempting to milk the cum from his cock pushing myself over the edge into an mind blowing orgasm by the sight of flesh in flesh, he continued to pump his cock and I watched intently for the first time his reactions to cumming inside me.

The expressions were wonderfully arousing and I almost came again when I witnessed him groan through pursed lips and start to shake, I felt his cock twitching and spurting his release deep within me and knew we had both cum copious amounts. We kissed passionately whilst we both came down from our climax and gently reassured each other that we both badly needed this.

I whispered into his ear "No more movies, just the real thing from now on."

I climbed off his creamy cock and headed to my room to get dressed, as I left to pick up Lizzie I instructed him to delete the media files explaining that no one should witness our fucking only us, he readily agreed and did as I asked...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Loni Gets Reality, Not Pretence

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 628 milliseconds