• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers

Mickie Gets What's Hers

123

The December 26th 2005 edition of Monday night RAW hadn't gone as well as a certain brunette thought it would, but she knew in her heart that she could still make it right. After the kiss her prey had ran off so she had been unable to complete her plan to its entirety. She knew that after that kiss her blonde target would be emotionally vulnerable and ripe for seduction.

This wasn't the first time she'd done this; in fact on the independent circuit she had bedded all most every diva hopeful that struck her fancy. She had even turned some of her most hated rivals into her submissive little pets. But this woman, this woman was different. With all the others it didn't really matter to her if she succeeded or not, but with this woman, the idea of failing was unbearable. She had idolised this woman for so long and tonight she was going to get the one thing she'd been fantasizing about since seeing this woman on the cover of a magazine over half a decade ago.

As always finding the correct hotel room that her blonde friend was staying in hadn't been that hard, it was just a case of how dedicated you were to finding the person you were looking for. The brunette had phoned every hotel in the local area and convince the receptionist at each of them that she was either a family member or friend and she had some urgent news to give her friend or family member which couldn't possibly wait until morning. It gave her a great chance to test her acting skills, sometimes going as far as bursting into tears of stories how someone or something dear to them both had died. It never failed.

Standing in front of the door to her friend's hotel room, RAW's newest diva stood there for a few moments before knocking. She had gone over every possible outcome in her head and was ready for anything that her friend could possibly do or say to her. But all the same she was nervous, this could be a last chance with the woman of her dreams. She was determined; tonight she absolutely, positively would not fail. Tonight she was going to get what's hers.

***

Laying on the bed of her hotel room the WWE women's champion Trish Stratus was desperately trying to collect her thoughts. She could not stop thinking about what had happened to her earlier that evening. Her heart was beating and her pulse was racing faster than it ever had before. Her mind was in turmoil and she didn't know what to think. A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts...

"Trish... hello.... are you in their?"

It was Mickie James, the source of all Trish's confusion. Only a few short hours ago the easily excitable diva had kiss Trish under some mistletoe and it had made the blonde women's champion question everything she thought she knew about herself. Up until that moment Trish had been sure that she was 100% straight, but that kiss.... that's soft, gentle kiss. It had felt so good, too good. The second Trish had realised what was happening she had broke it off not wanting to give Mickie the wrong idea. Trish wasn't stupid, she knew Mickie had a crush on her but that didn't matter because she was straight... 100% straight... a cock loving, dick riding, absolutely, 100%, completely straight chick... who couldn't stop thinking about another woman kissing her. If Trish is honest with herself she had loved the kiss and that both excited and scared her.

As confused as she was, the one thing Trish was sure about was that moment was the last person she want to see or speak to was Mickie James, "Go away Mickie, I don't want to talk to you!"

There was no way in hell Mickie was giving up that easy. "But Trish..... if you don't give me a chance to apologise how can we go on being best friends?"

Trish was unsure whether she wanted to be 'best friends' or any type of friend with Mickie James, but she was in useful ally against those three super sluts Torrie, Candice and Victoria. Mickie had kissed her, but maybe it hadn't been meant in a romantic way. Some places have weird customs, and maybe Mickie had meant it to being a friend kiss. Maybe Mickie didn't really have feelings for her and Trish was just taking little things and blowing them way out of proportion.

This whole thing could be one big misunderstanding and she could be about to lose the one person who could help her stay on top of the women's division. God knows Ashley wasn't any help, that dumb bitch didn't know the difference between a wrist lock and a wrist watch. Even though she hated to admit it to herself and would never admit it out loud, the truth was Trish Stratus needed Mickie James.

"Trish please, I feel so bad about what happened, and I really need to apologise to you face-to-face. Let me in and we can talk about it!"

Trish sighed, got up, walked over to the door and, somewhat reluctantly, opened it to let the brunette diva in. Mickie walked into the room and closed the door behind her. She tries not to draw attention to the fact that she had her travelling bags with her. She did not want a conversation with Trish about why she hadn't put her stuff into her own hotel room before coming here. Mickie chooses her words carefully, she did not think that it would be this easy to get in the room, but luckily for her she had prepared for this scenario so she was not caught off guard. "Trish, I'm sorry for what happened before.... it's just that..."

"Mickie... listen... I'm sorry... you're a nice girl and all... but... I'm just not... you know... gay." Trish said, interrupting Mickie.

Mickie looked at her for a minute and then smiled, "Don't be silly Trish; of course you're not gay. Do you actually think that one little kiss from me is going to turn you gay?"

"Well no, but..."

"Look Trish, I'm not trying to turn you gay or anything," Mickie said hoping somehow the Academy was watching her fine acting performance. "It's just that I'm worried about you."

"What you mean worried?"

"Well you've seemed very stressed out lately. I mean, I was watching you since your first day in the WWE and you used to be so... I don't know... happy, but lately you've seemed a little... distant... like something's distracting you... putting you off your game or something..."

Trish knew exactly what was "putting her off her game" and it was standing in front of her right now. Ever since her WWE debut Mickie had been following Trish wherever she went. Every time she checked into a hotel room Mickie would have a room nearby if not right next to hers. During TV tapings of RAW and house shows Mickie would follow Trish everywhere she went. When she went out drinking Mickie would always be their, buying her drinks and acting like they were the best-ist of friends. It wasn't that Trish hated Mickie it was just she was a bit much sometimes. The girl was even in her dreams and Trish had no idea why she should be dreaming about a woman who she couldn't escape in the real world. It was beginning to freak her out. Even in the few moments Mickie wasn't constantly around her during the day Trish found herself thinking about the enthusiastic brunette. It was almost like she... but that was impossible... wasn't it?

"Don't get me wrong, I can totally understand the pressure you are under," Mickie continued, "I mean, it can't be easy being the WWE women's champion. Constantly being on the road, defending your title week after week and almost all your time outside the ring devoted to training. It must be very stressful for you. And what kind of best friend would I be if I didn't offer to help you?"

"Oh and just how are you planning to help me Mickie?" Trish signed, afraid that Mickie was going to suggest that she stay over to bake cookies or something. The sly, lust filled grin that cross Mickie face may Trish's skin turns pale and eyes go wide. "Mickie I already told you, I'm not gay!"

"And I already told you that one little kiss doesn't make you gay!" Mickie said quickly, cursing herself for her previous grin.

"And I suppose you're going to tell me that a little thing like lesbian sex doesn't make you gay!"

"Yes... I mean no... I mean... it's not that big a deal!" Mickie stuttered, the look on Trish's face told Mickie that she was losing and she couldn't allow that to happen. Deciding to take a more direct, and perhaps desperate, approach Mickie said, "Back home, in Virginia me and my friends would do favours for each other to alleviate stress. We all agreed it wasn't a big deal because we all had boyfriends, and we were all comfortable with our sexuality."

"Well that's real nice sweetie, but I'm the WWE women's champion and three-time babe of the year Trish Stratus. I don't need to resort to lesbianism, all I have to do is snap my fingers and I could have any man I want to 'alleviate my stress'."

"So why don't you?"

"Because... well... I... it's none of your business." Trish said, a little caught off guard.

"It is my business Trish, we're best friends and tag-team partners... and I think I know why you don't just 'click your fingers'!"

At this point Trish was fed up and she snapped at Mickie "Oh yeah, then why don't you tell me than Mickie? Why don't you tell me why I don't just 'click my fingers'? We're best friends, so you must know right? I mean what kind of friend would you be if you didn't know that?"

They pause for a moment staring at each other, before Mickie said in a calm voice, "Two reasons. Firstly you don't 'click your fingers' and have a one night stand because you've worked hard to be seen as a wrestler as opposed to just another one of these bimbo sluts running around the WWE. If you were to sleep with any of the guys in the locker room you know he would brag to everyone how he banged the WWE women's champion and three-time babe of the year. The same thing would probably happen if you did any of the other various men working backstage. And if you slept with one of the fans chances are that it would be all over the Internet the next morning. And secondly, you're afraid of getting hurt again. You loved Jericho, and he classed your value in a bet as one Canadian dollar. You loved Christian, but that ended badly too. You see Trish, what you need is someone who has a lot to lose if they started talking about how they had sex with you. Someone who you could use your status as female figurehead of this company to have removed. The WWE might not fire a male superstar for pissing you off but they might fire a female superstar. Think about it Trish, I've worked my whole life to get here and the last thing I ever want to do is jeopardise that. And besides I would stand to lose you as a friend and you know that my friendship with you mean so much to me, right? I mean, we been hanging out for a couple of months now and you know how much you mean to me, how I would do anything for you? I just want to help."

"I know Mickie, but... I'm still... not..."

"You don't have to be, you don't have too do anything. You could just lie back and enjoy it."

"I don't know..."

"Think about it, we are all alone together in this hotel room. It's late and the chances of being caught are slim and none. You know I would never run the risk of pissing you off so you can trust me to keep a secret. I'm guessing you haven't been with anyone since Christian and whether you want to admit it or not part of you is curious about this. I could make your toes curl and eyes roll in the back of your head. I could give you pleasure the likes of which you've never imagined. Or you could yell at me and throw me out of here. You could never speak to me again. You could use your influence to get me fired for even suggesting this. And you could lie awake at night for the rest of your life wondering what would happen if you had just said yes. Just allowed yourself to try something you'd never thought you'd be in to, something that could have relaxed you, something that could have given you pleasure. I mean what's the worst thing that might happen, you might like it?" Mickie walked forward until she was face-to-face with her idol and whispered the last part in an erotic husky voice, "If you want me to stop at any time just say the word and I'll stop and I'll never try this again. We can continue as friends completely professionally or I could just leave you alone if that's what you would prefer. This is a once-in-a-lifetime offer Trish. Except my offer and spend the night in ecstasy, or throw me out and spend the night and possibly the rest of your life wondering what might have been. The choice is yours."

Trish bit her lip as she thought about what to do next. Mickie had been right about everything. The last person she had sex with was Christian and she was frustrated after not being laid in over a year. She had also been right about why she didn't just 'click her fingers'. And as much as she hated to admit it Trish realised that part of her was a little curious about this. But could she really do this? Could she really allow herself to be with another woman, even if she didn't have to do anything? What if she hated it? Worse what if she loved it?

These and a thousand other thoughts battled through Trish's mind. Maybe in another time and another place Trish rejected Mickie. Maybe she yelled at her, threw her out and spend the rest of the night wondering what might have been. But this was not that time and it was not that place.

"Ok" Trish said softly giving in to curiosity and opportunity. Little did she know that this decision was going to change the course of her life!

Trish had spoken so softly it took a few moments for it to register in Mickie psyche. Even when she'd heard it Mickie needed to take a few seconds before she would allow herself to believe it. She'd wanted this for so long and now she is finally getting her chance. She was unable to suppress a wide grin from spreading across her face. She immediately regretted it when she saw the worried look on Trish's face.

"But it's got to be under my terms!" Trish said very quickly.

"Ok, that sounds fair! Do you want to give me any ground rules?"

Trish stopped for a moment, "You... you already said you wouldn't tell anyone right?"

"Of course." said Mickie, advancing on the blonde beauty.

"Anyone, not even your best friend?"

"Don't be silly Trish you are my best friend."

"I mean, besides me."

Mickie who is now standing face to face with Trish, looked the women's champion in her eye and said "Trish, I will tell no one!"

"And if at any time I say stop you'll stop right?"

"Of course Trish, I'd never force you to do something you didn't want to do!" Mickie said slowly bringing her face closer to the blondes.

"And... and nothing I wouldn't get from a guy."

It took all of Mickie's ability not to break out in a evil grin. She didn't know it at the time but Trish had just sealed her fate.

"That's totally fine, but I have a few ground rules of my own!" Mickie said firmly.

"Ok!" Trish said weakly.

"Firstly you're going to relax, you're never going to enjoy this if your so tense!"

"Ok... I'll try."

"Secondly, I want you to promise me that you'll give everything I do to you a chance. If you're not willing to give something the necessary time to see whether you can enjoy it or not then there's no point in me even being here."

"Your... you're right, I'll... I'll do my best..."

"Thirdly and finally, you're going to have to do everything I say. I've done this before and it can be a real mess if someone doesn't take charge and tonight it's going to be me. The only question is do you trust me Trish?" Mickie said slowly closing the short distance between their lips. She waited until Trish answered her before she closed the gap between them.

"Yes." Trish said quietly, unsure whether it was a lie or not.

She wasn't given a chance to over think it because as soon as she answered Mickie pressed her lips against Trish's for a soft, gentle kiss. In their previous kiss Mickie had forced her tongue into Trish's mouth and Trish had pushed her away shock. This time Mickie went slow, her lips barely pressing into Trish's until she felt her blonde friend begin to kiss her back. She then began slowly but surely running her hands all over her body. She felt Trish tends up and stopped momentarily until the blonde relaxed. When she did Mickie ran her fingers gently up and down Trish's arms, before slowly massaging her back until she reached the soft flesh of Trish's buttocks.

Trish gasped as Mickie gently squeezed her butt. She was tense for a moment but found it near impossible to stay so tense under Mickie's soft touch. A few seconds after she had relaxed to the brunette's butt groping she felt Mickie's tongue trying to slowly push its way inside her mouth. After resisting for only a moment Trish let Mickie's invading tongue enter her mouth where it was greeted by her own.

As Mickie explored Trish's mouth with her tongue the excitable brunette brought her hands up to cup the blonde's prize-winning tits. Trish moaned into her mouth as she expertly ran her fingers over her breasts, rubbing and pinching her nipples to hardness. Her fingers roamed all over Trish's body until, when Mickie was sure she was ready, broke the kiss to remove Trish's top. When Trish to protest Mickie unhooked her bra with one hand releasing the best boobs in the WWE from their lacing case prison.

It took every ounce of Mickie's self-control not to try and bury her face in between those magnificent tits. But she was able to control herself. She couldn't risk pissing Trish off, not when she was so close. Mickie bent her head down and started to softly kiss down Trish's neck. Trish moaned as Mickie sucked gently on the sensitive flesh of her neck. Mickie knew that if her plan was to succeed then she must first relax Trish into a sense of security. Mickie moved her hand over Trish's skin, her gentle touch calming the nervous women's champion. Mickie kissed her way down Trish's neck to her large chest, taking one of her nipples into her mouth. Trish groaned as Mickie's skilled tongue worked on one nipple, then moved to the other, and then back again sucking those by now bullet hard points.

Mickie used her hands to cup Trish's breasts in to her mouth and begin to suck on her nipple like a hungry new born babe. Trish bit her lip to stop herself from moaning, not wanting to let Mickie know what a good job she is doing of turning her on. Mickie spends a few more minutes covering Trish's nipple with saliva before she begins to slowly kiss her way down Trish's body, unzipping, un-doing and then slowly re-moving the blonde's tight pants, which was then followed by her panties. She then gently encourages Trish to lie on her back on the hotel bed.

Trish lays back and spreads her legs as Mickie kisses her way down one of her thighs until she reaches her feet. She takes each individual toe into her mouth, giving each one a little blow-job before kissing her way back up to repeat the process with the other foot. She continued this agonising torture until Trish could take it no longer.

"Mickie... please..." Trish's breathing was heavy and it clearly took a lot of effort for her just to say that simple sentence.

"Yes Trish." Mickie answered brightly.

"Please... lick me..." Trish panted.

"Lick you wear, Trish?" Mickie asked as innocently as she could with her face inches away from Trish's core.

"Please... lick my pussy..." Trish whimpered in need.

Mickie giggled softly to herself, little Miss straight Trish Stratus practically begging her to lick her pussy, but Mickie was never a girl to denying a beautiful woman like Trish anything. Bring her face centimetres in front of Trish's crotch, Mickie breathed in the sweet smell of her idol's sex. Mickie wanted to savour this moment, to burn into her skull and remember it for ever. She is about to fulfil a fantasy of hers that she had had for years. She, little Mickie James from Richmond, Virginia was about to go down on the woman she had worshipped for so long, the WWE women's champion Trish Stratus. Closing her eyes Mickie leaned forward and slid her tongue over Trish's pussy lips.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds