• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 05

All Women are Bitches Ch. 05

My name is Priscilla. I'm a tall, slim and pretty young black woman living in Georgia. I work out extensively and I'm damn gorgeous if I dare say so. I've got face, I've got chest and I've got ass. Supermodels like Naomi or Banks can't compete with the likes of me. I'm what the brothers from the hood call a dime piece. A perfect ten. Oh, and I've got brains too. I'm a student at Georgia Tech and I major in engineering. I'm also a lesbian and proud of it. These days, it's summertime. Most of my time is spent hunting. Yes, I am a huntress. Actually, I am the Black Lesbian Huntress. Hunting other women for sexual encounters and thrills is my passion. I find other bitches and I hump them dry with my big strap on. Follow me, gentlemen and ladies. These are my adventures!

I first spotted her coming out of the grocery store. A tall and thick black woman with jet-black skin. Damn, this female was definitely in the thick of things. She was not exactly pretty in the face but she had some big ole tits and a thick body. This dame was bow-legged, wide-hipped and big-bottomed. I saw her coming out of the grocery store, cussing out someone she got into an argument with. Yeah, this female freak was one of those hood chicks. Rude, crude, and under the impression that she was all that. Well, men might let her get away with that but I certainly wouldn't. It's my duty and pleasure to tame bitches who think they're all that. I walked up to her, and turned on the charm.

Gay people possess an innate ability to detect one another. I approached the big black woman and as soon as our eyes met, I could tell. She was family. She looked me up and down before licking her lips. Yeah, I could tell that she liked what she saw. I got closer, and gave her the once-over. Yeah, I let her know that I liked what I saw too. She smiled, and introduced herself. Thus, I met Rosa, my new target. She was coming back to Atlanta from Framingham, a women's correctional facility in Massachusetts. Damn, this female hoodlum really just got out of jail? I smiled, and we traded stories. I invited her to eat dinner with me at a fast food joint and I knew she couldn't resist. Especially when I offered to pay for everything.

Rosa and I sat down inside Wendy's Restaurant and we ate our burgers and fries. Man, after eating that junk, I'm going to have to hit the gym for at least two days. I'm a supermodel and a collegiate athlete, so I've got to stay in shape. Rosa was not concerned with her weight, or maybe she didn't care. Hell, she devoured her two burgers and cups of fries before wolfing them down with some coke. Then, she asked me for mine. I let her have them. She told me about her prison experience. She did a stint in prison for assaulting an ex-boyfriend of hers with her shoes. A good-looking black stud she caught cheating on her with a white woman. He pressed charges and got her arrested. She was charged with assault and battery, and locked up for six months. Exactly what she deserved if you ask me. There are plenty of violent women in the hood. Bitches who think they're all that. If you ask me, more of these hoodlums, both male and female, should do time. Word.

Rosa told me that because of her violent past, she got into trouble with many of the other female inmates. She fought against a big white woman named Nancy and put her in the infirmary. Rosa became such a troublemaker that she got put into solitary. Which really sucked because Rosa was bisexual and wanted to sex up some of the pretty young women she met behind bars. I looked at Rosa. This bitch thought she was so tough. Truly, she had no idea who she was dealing. Females often underestimate me. I'm tall and pretty, college-educated and athletic. Many of them think of me as a wallflower and not a physical threat. I'm quite strong, fast and ruthless. Hell, I'm almost a cold-blooded sociopath when the occasion calls for it. So this bitch should watch out. But she didn't. instead, she was looking at me lustfully. I used this to my advantage. I told her that I hadn't gotten laid in a while and had a thing for thick females with that jail glow. Rosa smiled, and told me that she knew just the place where we could do it. I smiled, and grabbed my nurse. We left the restaurant together.

Rosa and I ducked into an alley. The place was dark, near a tunnel. There was an old wooden table there. Rosa sat on it, then dropped her panties. She asked me to lick her pussy. I licked her pussy. I licked her good, fingering her wet snatch. I'm pretty good at eating pussy. Pretty soon, I had her squealing in delight. In no time, I made her cum. Her screams of pleasure filled the dark and empty alley. She looked at me, stunned into kingdom fuck once she calmed down a bit. Smiling, I told her that I wanted to play with that plump black ass of hers. At this point, she wanted more of my sexual magic and wouldn't refuse me anything. So, I put her on all fours. I looked at her plump black ass. Damn, she had a big ass. I licked my lips, and removed my tools from my purse.

I grabbed a wicked sharp belt, and struck it at Rosa's lower back. The shock got a mighty scream out of her. Knocked the wind out of her for a moment. Laughing, I withdrew my dildo from the backpack and strapped it on. I grabbed Rosa by those wide hips of hers before she could recover and thrust my dildo between her plump ass cheeks. She screamed as I rammed my dildo into her asshole. I put my hand over Rosa's mouth as I began to fuck her. Her plump body shook under the force of my thrusts. Man, there's nothing I love more than fucking a bitch in the ass. That's how I tame them. I've fucked all kinds of bitches in the ass. White women. Hispanic women. Asian women. Middle Eastern women. Black women. My favorites are those tough-talking dirty bitches from the hood. They're all talk, most of them. Once I've got my ten-inch dildo buried in their assholes, they're whistling a different tune.

I laughed as I slammed the dildo into Rosa's booty hole. Even with my hand covering her mouth, the big black woman managed to scream. I grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back, reveling in the experience. I buried my dildo deep inside her booty hole. Down where the sun didn't shine. I was taming that plump black ass of hers. I wanted to own her. Make her mine. As I fucked her, I lashed out at her back and buttocks with my belt. Yeah, her screams were music to my ears. I fucked her good. I noticed a change in her body language. Rosa was not struggling anymore. Instead, she relaxed and enjoyed. That's good. See what I mean? Once I showed the bitch who was boss, she complied. I uncovered her mouth, and heard her beg me for more. Laughing, I thrust my dildo deeper into her booty hole. Fucking her was turning me on a lot. My pussy felt wet and my panties were damp. I continued to have my fun with her until I came, squirting girly juices all over my panties. I could tell that Rosa was experiencing the same thing. Her passionate screams changed in tone. Laughing, I pressed a button on my mechanical toy, sending artificial cum squirting deep into her ass. Her resulting scream when she felt my heated artificial cum filling her asshole was the sweetest sound I'd ever heard.

Slowly, I withdrew the dildo from Rosa's asshole. The big black woman lay on the table, subdued. Then, she turned around. To see me standing over her, face stern, wielding my strap on dildo with authority and power. She looked up at me, and smiled hesitantly. I didn't crack a smile at the bitch. Why should I? Instead of smiling, I smirked. I knew she'd enjoy our fuck session. Arrogant bitches always secretly want to get tamed. I ought to know, I'm one of them. I told her to get going, and she obeyed. I watched her readjust her clothes and beat a hasty exit. Then, I smiled and lit a cigar. Damn, this was a fun day. I've tamed the meanest, toughest dyke ever to stride the streets of Atlanta. All in less than an hour. I wonder what I'm going to do tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds