• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 04

All Women are Bitches Ch. 04

There are many ways to make love. Some of us prefer different styles. Different strokes for different folks. Me? I'm into the rough stuff! Most specifically, I like anal sex. All varieties of it fascinate me. There are many men out there who love to anally penetrate their women with their awesome rods of power. It's a fun experience for both parties when everyone's needs and expectations are met. Some women like to don strap on dildos and penetrate their men. I'm told that it's fun for both of them too. See what I mean? To each his or her own. I'm a man with special interests and satisfying my cravings and urges takes up a large percentage of my time. Fortunately, there's no end to the list of kindred spirits who love my brand of nonstop and passionate lovemaking. I'm talking about all those ladies out there who secretly crave a macho man in the bedroom.

I read somewhere that big women have the tightest assholes in the world. This piqued my curiosity because I am an Anal Sex Connoisseur. The backdoor is my area of expertise. Just call me a Bottom Dweller. Superhero to the butt maniacs out there. So, I decided to test that theory to see if it was true. Oh, in case you're wondering who I am, the name is Malice Brown. I'm a six-foot-tall, athletic young black man living in Atlanta. These days, I am on vacation and sexing up big beautiful women is my all-consuming hobby. That's why I'm currently visiting Eileen Murdock, a sixty-year-old Caucasian woman who lives next door. I grew up next to her. I knew her entire family. Her son James is captain of the community college football on which I'm an offensive lineman. Her daughter Rachel is my ex-girlfriend and the captain of the women's lacrosse team. Her husband Dwight is the athletic director of the community college and the coach of the men's wrestling team. If only they knew what the lady of the house did when they weren't around.

I've had a thing for Eileen for ages. She's hot, you know? Eileen is a good-looking older dame, thick and fine, with a pretty face, large and firm breasts, wide hips and big bottom. She was once a public schoolteacher but these days she's retired. I'm keeping her occupied. Her retirement left her bored. So, I spiced things up. I would come over when she was alone, and give this lonely retiree the sexing and excitement she craved. I like to have sex with big-bottomed large women of all races. They're my personal preference. Eileen is a beautiful gal but like many big chicks she's got body image issues. I told her that she would always look beautiful to me. Then, I kissed her and gave her a sound fucking. Since that day, we've been inseparable fuck buddies.

Currently, Eileen is on all fours, her plump butt cheeks spread wide open. Drilling his ten-inch uncircumcised black cock into her butt hole is yours truly. Man, the words that were coming out of Eileen's mouth as I shoved my cock into her poop chute would make an NYC cabbie proud. I held her by those wide hips of hers and thrust into her, sinking my cock deep inside her shit hole. Eileen screamed, and pushed back, grinding her plump ass against my groin. Clearly, she was loving the feel of my cock up her asshole. And to think that earlier, she was acting all shy. Yeah, I came by for a visit and we started talking. We sat on the couch and watched television. I could tell that the old woman was checking me out. That's okay with me because even though she was sixty years old, she had a pretty face, banging body and hot booty. Lots of young women let themselves go. Eileen was seriously in shape. So, we hooked up.

I loved the feel of the big older woman's asshole around my cock. Grinning, I grabbed a handful of her silver-streaked blonde hair and yanked her head back as I rammed my cock into her asshole. Eileen was no stranger to anal sex. Her asshole was supple, wonderfully warm and tight. Not too tight, otherwise getting in would be too damn hard. Also, her asshole wasn't too loose either, making fucking it a worthwhile pursuit. Eileen squealed as my cock filled her tight crevice. For some reason, it was music to my ears. While I slammed my cock into her asshole, Eileen fingered her pussy. I laughed and took her hand away. I hated it when she distracted herself that way. I told her to focus on the ten-inch black cock that was filling every inch of her asshole. She did, and continued to squeal and grunt. I laughed and smacked her ass, causing her to yelp. Sometimes, Eileen likes a little roughness with her sex. That's cool with me because I love dishing it out. I continued to drill my cock into her tight asshole, loving the feel of her ass around my cock. Eileen had one of the best assholes I've ever fucked. It's wonderfully expansive in that it can stretch to accommodate almost any cock size, with the help of some lube, of course. This dame was a rare treasure. I continued to thrust into her, delighting in the sounds she made as we had sex.

We changed positions. I flipped Eileen on her back in order to be able to look into her eyes as I fucked her in the ass. Her eyes were impossibly wide. I grinned, and fucked her ass even harder. She moaned as I drilled my cock deeper into her butt hole. I slammed into her, delighting in the feel of her soft and supple form underneath me. While fucking her, I suckled on her tits. Eileen wasn't screaming anymore. She was moaning softly as I rammed my cock into her butt hole. We went at it like this until I came, sending my hot cum deep inside her asshole. The piercing scream which escaped Eileen's lips was sweet music to my ears. Grinning, I rested my head on her spectacular chest. My still-hard cock remained in her ass. Slowly, Eileen let out her breath. We kissed.

Later, we tried something else. Eileen is a woman with a passion for being completely dominated. We went to her basement. I bound her hand and feet on a wooden bench, and looked at her. The big woman looked fantastic in her chains and she was in my favorite position of all. Face down and ass up. I stood behind her, my leather belt in hand. With it, I lashed out and whipped her. I whipped Eileen's plump buttocks, her back and even her face. She screamed in pleasure mixed with pain and begged me for more. I let her have it. Then, I spread her plump butt cheeks and slid my cock into her asshole. I shoved my cock into her asshole while whipping her with my belt. Eileen screamed from the doubly intense sensations of having a big cock in her asshole and being whipped by a wicked leather belt. It turned her on like you would not believe. I fucked her good, delighting in the power I had over her. She completely surrendered to me, and I had my way with her. I fucked her ass like anal sex was going out of style, until I finally came, sending my hot cum deep into her asshole. Eileen screamed louder than ever before. What wonderful music she made!

Afterwards, I unbound Eileen and we remained locked in a passionate embrace. She was still shuddering from the wickedly erotic treatment she'd received from me. I smiled and held her. We were perfect together. She needed a passionate, energetic lover to take her to the heights of passion. That didn't mean she stopped loving her husband, but she needed something he didn't have. I was happy to have her for those passionate sessions. I had lots of young women I slept with from city college. None of them had Eileen's passion, sexual expertise or willingness to experiment with extreme sex. You could say that we needed each other. I'm not just her dominant master. She's not just my eager submissive. We're partners.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds