• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In Autumn's Bedroom Ch. 02

In Autumn's Bedroom Ch. 02

Autumn, 18 years old, gorgeous red hair, penetrating brown eyes, a taut, expertly designed body that was no less than the very definition of erotic, sat alone in her bedroom, still waiting for her neighbor Gavin to come home. He'd been away for several days now, and she was in need of giving him another performance through their bedroom windows. She could've gone out and gotten any guy she wanted and fucked him until she collapsed, but that didn't excite her as much as putting on a show and seeing Gavin just come apart at watching it.

As she waited, the young beauty kept herself hot by remembering a few of her 'first times'. Remembering her first time masturbating with another person had gotten her horny enough that Autumn had laid back, unfastened her pants, and pushed a finger deep into her eager vagina. She slowly worked her finger, fucking herself as she thought back to what had happened just a week after that particular monumental event...

She was in her bedroom, in the house where she lived before the current one, before her parents had decided to move into the small city where she was now. Her best friend, Joey, the guy she had masturbated with, was in the room with her, sitting beside her on the bed.

"I want to see you cum again." She just blurted it out.

"What?" He had heard her perfectly.

"I know it's a weird request," Autumn said. "And I know we're lucky what we did before didn't hurt our friendship, but it's all I can think about."

"You want to see me cum?"

"Last time you were halfway across the room, and I was having an orgasm so I couldn't really watch. But I loved seeing you do it, Joey. And I want to really see it this time. Up close."

Joey and Autumn would've made the perfect couple, if they had been one. Despite their good looks and their friendship, they never wanted a deeper relationship. Somehow they were never attracted to each other in that sense, despite finding each other attractive. Though Autumn was endlessly sexier than any woman Joey could ever hope to have otherwise, he nonetheless felt Autumn was only a friend, and he didn't really desire more than that. She felt the same.

But hearing this seemed like a tactic to change their relationship, which Joey didn't want. He knew Autumn was too beautiful to just ignore. If he became too involved sexually, he might not be able to give her up on a purely physical level, despite what he wanted emotionally.

"I don't know," he said, amazed he could say the words. He tried to explain to her that they wouldn't be right for each other, and was surprised that she still whole-heartedly agreed.

"It might hurt to hear this, Joey," she said, "but I'm not attracted to you. And I know you're not really attracted to me. We both want other things—"

"Yeah, but if we give in to each other, we might forget that."

"But I don't want to give in. I want to use this as an advantage. We can do things together for the experience and the excitement and the pleasure of doing them, and not worry about getting too close. As long as we both understand that part of it..."

Joey saw where she was coming from, but he wasn't certain they could contain themselves as she was suggesting.

"I'll even let you cum on my tits," she said. "All you have to do is jerk it and enjoy it."

Well why didn't you say so, he thought as his dick jumped in his pants.

He was dressed casually, in baggy shorts and a t-shirt, but Autumn was heading to a family get-together in a couple hours, and was already prepped for the occasion. Being a mostly causal event, you were expected to dress up somewhat for the family dinner, so Autumn wore a yellow sundress that clung loosely to her slender body and neither showed off nor hid her perfect, sans bra C-cups. She had gotten her hair done just that afternoon, not for the dinner, but just because, and she wore it up, the big, red curls hanging like ornaments framing her face. She had also made sure to put on make up, which she usually used sparingly, because her grandma was fond of it. Through all of this, Autumn simply glowed. If she'd had a corsage, she would have looked like she was going to prom.

There wasn't much to say after the decision had been made. At least, not much Joey wanted to say. He already felt awkward and nervous, so there was no sense opening his mouth and ruining the moment. Autumn, likewise, didn't want to seem too eager or demanding and freak her friend out. She sat on the edge of her bed and waited patiently, her eyes on Joey's crotch. She noticed the bulge that had already formed there, and felt a hot flame thread through her body at the sight of it.

Joey wasn't too crazy about revealing himself like this. The last time—and only time—he'd revealed himself to Autumn (or any girl, for that matter), he had already been fully erect. While he was more than a little excited right now, he wasn't at full mast, and was a little reluctant to display himself until he was. But Autumn was waiting for it—she was actually staring in it's direction, and for what he was getting today, he didn't think it fair to make her wait.

Slowly, half on purpose and half because he didn't want to seem too enthusiastic, Joey unzipped his shorts, reached in and began to fumble with his rod to direct it out. But Autumn stopped him.

"Could you just take them off?" she asked sweetly. "So I can see...everything? Would that be okay?" She blushed as she said it.

Joey just nodded. When he had jerked off in front of her before, he had merely pulled his dick and nuts over the waistband of his swimming trunks. Plus he was eight or so feet away. Now he was only a couple feet from her, and if he took his shorts and boxers off, she'd see everything. But it was what she wanted, and though scared to death, he wanted to show her.

He unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down with his boxers. His dick, which had thankfully grown to near its full length, sprung from beneath the waistband and bobbed into view. It pointed right at her.

Despite how impossibly beautiful Autumn was, Joey felt a little awkward with the idea of just jerking himself in front of her with no other stimulation. He was trying to come up with a way to get that point across without actually saying it when she seemed to get the message anyway. Maneuvering her shoulders and pulling the spaghetti straps, Autumn pulled the top of the sundress down, revealing her full, milky white, naked breasts to Joey's virgin eyes. He had never seen a girl's breasts before, but somehow he knew that he was particularly lucky to have these be his first to observe. They pushed outward from her body, high and round, with pink areola and thick, erect nipples. Joey was so awestruck he didn't notice right away that his hand was already on his cock.

He began pumping away, slowly at first, but when his mind caught up with the rest of him, he jerked faster and harder. He wasn't sure why, as he knew he'd have to be slower to make this last, which he definitely wanted, but he just couldn't control himself. His dick had taken control. The room was without sound except for the meaty pull of flesh on flesh as he tugged himself rapidly.

This didn't go on for but a minute when Autumn broke the silence with a soft, sensual whisper. "Come closer."

Joey realized he'd been holding his breath and suddenly let it out, puffing air and gasping as he stepped toward her as requested. His face was red and sweaty, and he couldn't take control of his breathing once he'd released it. Now he was panting heavily, loudly. He jerked himself faster, inspired by the fact that his eyes were two feet from Autumn's spectacular nipples, which seemed to stare right back at him. His cock, meanwhile, was practically in her lap. If he came now, he'd hit her breasts, her stomach, and certainly ruin her dress. He knew he didn't want to do that, yet he so badly did.

Autumn noticed her friend's overexcitement and decided to intervene, even if it wasn't in the plans. If she'd let Joey go on like this, he'd cum too soon, before really enjoying himself or giving her a chance to enjoy it. They had time and privacy, for Autumn's parents had already gone to the dinner early, and Joey's folks weren't expecting him for another couple hours, either. There was no reason to rush the moment.

Carefully so as not to alarm him and to let him aware of what she was doing so he could back out if he so desired, Autumn reached out and put her hand on Joey's hand—the very one that gripped his cock. He stopped pumping at once, but inside he was throbbing like never before.

"Take it easy," Autumn said, giving Joey a soft, understanding smile. "You'll finish too quick."

She might have asked permission, or at least explained what she was going to do, but Autumn thought silence was the best thing for them at this point. She gently nudged Joey's hand back and replaced it on his erection with her own soft palm, slowly wrapping her delicate fingers around him. Though her fingers were warm, here, against the steaming flesh of Joey's raging cock, they felt cool, but Joey didn't pull away at her touch. In fact, his hips instinctively thrust against her hand with a move so strong and bold Joey was embarrassed by his own lack of restraint, but Autumn said nothing.

For her, the heat of Joey's dick was a thrilling phenomenon, as was its texture. He was unexpectedly soft, but only on the very outer layer, for the rest of him was solid and not the least bit flexible. She felt him pulsing in her palm, and felt her heart fluttering in her throat. When he moved, she was amazed how loose the soft skin was on his hard member. She could squeeze him and pull his flesh up to his cock head, then pull it back down into place again. And each time she did it, he moaned considerably.

Autumn felt herself getting very wet between her legs, and she had to lift herself and pull her dress out from under her so she wasn't sitting on it, where she might leave a wet stain. That got her thinking about the front of the dress, above which was Joey's primed erection, already releasing slight amounts of pre-cum which glistened on the hole on his fat cock head. If it would drip or if Joey just lost it all of the sudden, her dress would be ruined. She decided to change positions to make sure the eventual orgasm would find her breasts and nothing else.

Not giving pause to their first ever handjob, Autumn laid back on the bed, all the while guiding Joey to climb across it with her. His shorts were still around his ankles, so he couldn't spread his legs to get in position without first releasing a foot from the entanglement. He managed to get just one foot free and climbed up, the shorts and boxers still dangling from the other foot, caught on his shoe. He kneeled on the bed beside Autumn, relishing the feel of his exposed skin of his legs touching the soft mattress cover. And there was something about his shoes still being on while the rest of his bottom half was naked that simply drove him wild.

It didn't take long for Autumn to find her desired position. She was laying back, with Joey's dick right above her naked breasts. She was so excited to be showing someone her chest, of which she was quite blessed and very proud of for that very reason. She knew the effect that bare breasts had on a man, especially perfect bare breasts' effect on a young man, and to know that this was Joey's very first look at such a thing was so terribly erotic. She felt like a priceless work of art, and Joey was thousands of collectors hungrily admiring her. Her nipples were so hard and aroused that they literally ached, and the rest of her chest tingled with exhilaration.

Autumn soon found herself jerking Joey's cock almost as fast as he'd been doing it. In this position, there was an added sensation for both of them, for Joey's knees were spread on the mattress as he strandled her, and therefore his testicles were more freely swinging. Joey felt them moving back and forth, and Autumn felt the surprisingly heavy balls gently smack her hand whenever they came forward. They, too, were warm, and the long, crinkly hairs covering them weren't sparse but weren't overwhelming, either. She could clearly see the veins in his sack, and could even distinguish the two individual testicles, no doubt filled with hot sperm ready to boil over. The thought of it sent her other hand immediately between her own legs, where she found her erect clit and sopping pussy lips beneath soaked panties. She slid two fingers in easily and fucked away, fantasizing about that cum.

Little did Autumn know that after their masturbation session last week, Joey had been jerking himself every day since. But he hadn't cum yet. He was waiting for some time with his house to himself, so he could really let go. But the result was a pair of nuts backed up with a week's worth of jizz, and it wouldn't be long before the dam burst.

Autumn slipped her thumb over Joey's wet hole as she pumped him, then smeared his thick, slippery pre-cum over his soft, spongy, cock head. Instantly more pre-cum drew forth, and Autumn smeared that onto his cock head, too, lubing him up and making his hot little mushroom wet and slippery. He tried to stay in control, tried to hold back. He averted his eyes from the obvious but found himself looking at Autumn's crotch, still covered by her dress, but the movement beneath indicated unmistakable finger-fucking action. This drove Joey out of his mind, and he groaned uncontrollably as his eyes rolled back in his head. Autumn wrapped her fingers around his wet, sticky knob to get their own layer of pre-cum, then she grabbed his base again and stroked, using the warm goo to help her hand slide over him.

That was all Joey could take, and he was instantly bucking his hips and fucking her hand. Autumn realized it was going to happen, so she went with it, meeting his thrusts while trying to aim his cock directly at her chest. She began moaning, fucking herself with her hand a few last times before going for her clit and rubbing it furiously. As Joey called out, she knew it was coming, and wanted to take him in her mouth, wanted to taste him, but not yet. Not today. She jerked him, pulled him firm and fast.

And then it came.

Joey might have been crying in pain or even fear from how he sounded, but Autumn knew he was actually having a mind-blowing orgasm—the first one he'd ever had by the hand of someone else. A huge, long stream of white cum jetted out from his cock and splashed all over Autumn's left breast. It was thick and runny all it once, and very, very warm. Despite her body being so hot with passion, Autumn could not only see but also feel where the sperm hit her thanks to the heat it radiated. It splattered the top and side of her left breast, sprinkling her with white while generously dousing her hard nipple, and quickly ran down between her breasts and up her chest toward her neck, where it pooled near her throat.

That one opening stream shot for so long that Autumn thought it was all over when it finally ended. But there were many more spurts to follow, and she made sure to keep jerking him through them all, for Joey was still crying out and obviously still needing it. These later spurts had less thrust, and so they landed according to how frantically Autumn was pumping. Sperm coated her right breast, running down all sides, and then it was sprinkling over her entire chest, even onto her far shoulder and down to her tummy. But it was when she felt a drop hit her chin, just out of reach of her tongue, when Autumn lost herself.

That single, steaming, wet little drop sent massive volts of energy through her from every end of her body, and they all met right between her legs. Still fingering her clit hysterically, Autumn suddenly arched her back off the bed, closed her eyes tight and screamed. Her body was as rigid as steel, but every inch of her was shaking and shuddering in climax. Just as she was beginning to come down from the first hit, she felt the waves of Joey's cum sliding across her skin, either down the tops of her breasts towards her neck, or down the bottoms of her breasts and through her cleavage to her hard tummy. The sensation set her off again, and she screamed even louder than the first time.

It might have been minutes or hours later, Autumn didn't know as she'd lost complete track of reality, but she was still reeling in pleasure when she opened her eyes and reached out, surprised her hand—the one that had jerked off Joey—was empty. She was so hot even now that she would have taken him, placed her first cock in her mouth and sucked it like a professional if he had still been there. But, sticking to the "don't try anything" deal, Joey had put space between them as she climaxed and was already pulling his shorts back up.

If she had had better control of herself, Autumn might have called for him to come back to her, but she was in such a frenzy all she could do was gasp for air and push her hand against her cum-coated chest, sliding her fingers through the thick, warm sperm and spreading it across herself. She rubbed her breasts, fondling them and pinching the slick nipples. She even grabbed her throat, where so much of the cum had pooled, and pushed the cum away, feeling it trickle and ooze down the sides of her neck.

Her other hand continued to play gently with her clit, even as she settled down.

Joey felt a little harsh when he finally said he was going home, and regretted saying it. But he didn't want this to become something else, and hoped Autumn still felt that way, too.

Autumn was actually glad to hear him say it so nonchalantly. It showed he didn't expect more, didn't feel required to stay with her as a boyfriend might feel, and best of all, it allowed her to know for sure that she was okay with this being a casual event. She didn't hate him for leaving as she might if they had been a couple.

Maybe this would work out after all.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Autumn, check out Autumn in the Window, Watch and Learn, My Sister's Secrets, In Autumn's Bedroom, and more!

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Joey, check out In Autumn's Bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In Autumn's Bedroom Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds