• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 3 Ch. 09

Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 3 Ch. 09

When Sharon awoke the next morning, she stretched leisurely and grinned to herself. The night had indeed been an interesting one and the sex was great. She felt like a new woman and the promise of a new day made her even happier. She slipped quietly from the bed leaving Ted sound asleep.

Reaching into her closet, she brought out a slinky see-through night gown that did nothing to hide her luscious figure and silently departed the bedroom. As she started down the hall she suddenly realized she smelled coffee. Somebody was already up and she hurried to the kitchen. The red light on the coffee pot was indeed glowing.

Glancing into the living Room, she discovered that Ashleigh was curled up on the couch with her hand between her legs. As she approached she saw that her eyes were closed and her fingers were racing in and out of her cunt. She was so wet she squished with each movement. Sharon knelt on the floor next to her and reached out to grasp her nipples.

Ashleigh moaned out loud as Sharon began to minister to her breasts, pulling and twisting the taut nipples with both hands. As she pulled harder, Ashleigh opened her eyes and bit her lip in an attempt to say something, anything to her wonderful friend.

"Yes, Sharon, like that. Oh harder, please, yes, yes."

In moments, Ashleigh stiffened as her climax washed over her and Sharon held her nipples in a firm grip. When she relaxed and let her body drop back into the couch, Sharon relaxed her grip and simply palmed the warm breasts beneath her hands.

"Wow! Ashleigh, you are becoming insatiable!"

"Yes, I guess I am but it's all your fault, Sharon."

"How is your sexual appetite my fault!"

"If it hadn't been for you I would never have tried so many things and found that I loved them." she replied with a grin, then leaned forward to kiss her friend on the mouth.

As their tongues met, Sharon began to get weak at the knees and probed Ashleigh's mouth more forcefully. As their tongues dueled, Ashleigh moved her hand down to Sharon's cunt and found that it was already dripping. She quickly inserted two fingers and in moments she had Sharon begging for release.

"Oh you bitch, finish me, please, Ash, finish me now."

Ashleigh used her thumb and rubbed Sharon's pleasure nub, bringing an immediate gasp from the panting blonde. In just a few moments, Sharon was gasping as her orgasm shot thru her system and she collapsed on the floor.

When Sharon recovered, they looked at each other and giggled like schoolgirls. They helped each other up and went into the kitchen to fix cups of coffee. When they were once again seated on the couch, Sharon asked Ashleigh what started her motor this morning after a night of presumably great sex.

"Actually, I started thinking about that device you showed us. The more I thought about it the more excited I got and voila."

"Well, if your ideas are that hot, maybe I should wake up the others and you can tell us all at once."

Sharon launched herself off the couch without spilling her coffee and wandered down the hall, stopping in each of the bedrooms to let the smell of coffee gently wake the inhabitants. In a few minutes, all six of them were in the living room sipping hot coffee and opening their eyes to this glorious new day.

"Folks, we woke you up so we could tell you what has happened to Ashleigh this morning. In addition to getting a hand job, she has thought up several ways to use our new friend, whom we have named George, after some minor alterations by Ted and Tom. Ashleigh, you have the floor."

"We are going to the mall to hand out our questionnaires today. While we are talking to people, mostly women, I thought we could find out if they would like a "Girls's Only" kind of sex room with George as their partner. If this goes over, we will have to enhance George to be more of a partner and less of a standing cock. Do you think you can do something like that, guys?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Remember that little shuttle motor we did for the Utah company, Ted? It only moved a short ways but had variable speed controls. Something along those lines might work."

"Right, Tom, but we'll have to attach it to something solid, like a bed or something, that would allow the ladies to lie down while George does his thing."

"Sharon, when's the last time you were at the doctor?"

"Of course, Ashley, the examining table with the stirrups! What an idea! The medical supply house could sell us a table or two and you guys could modify it. Could it really work?"

"We can sure try but I'll have to have volunteers for the testing during the development phase. We need to be sure our calculations are correct. This could be really bad if we hurt someone. Any volunteers?"

"I will. I will. I will." said all three women.

The boys all grinned as the girls sat there giggling. After breakfast, the group dispersed to attend to their individual functions. Ted and Tom walked over to Tom's to use his work station, the girls split up and started out for the three malls in the immediate area and Dave started putting real budgets together for both the construction and the ongoing operations of the venture. Sexations, Inc was beginning to take shape.

Three weeks later, Sharon called for a meeting at her house to debut the latest version of George. During the early development period, all three of the women had experimented with the original version but only Sharon had actually been involved in the development of the current model. The team finally thought they had a good working prototype that could be replicated to provide for improvements as ideas came forth. When the group was assembled in Sharon and Ted's living room, Ted began the tale of the development cycle.

"Before we adjourn to the other room for some demonstrations, I want to thank all of you for your assistance and ideas. As you know, Sharon has been our guinea pig for the actual development so she has some idea of the potential of this thing we now call George. If your husband or boyfriend is not available, let George do it. Something along those lines will be our sales pitch."

"As for George, he is really a multi-function fuck machine. First, we attached him to the underside of the examining table we purchased so that he was at the correct height to enter a client who lay on the table with her legs in the stirrups. We also found that an anal plug could be employed if desired. In addition, we have saved the normal free standing version if someone chooses to control her own actions instead of controlling George."

"In practice, we will have one of our trained assistants set up the client in the proper position and monitor them while they amuse themselves, just for safety's sake. The aide can be dressed as a nurse, in whites, or naked as desired by the client however, they cannot be included in the process. We found that in addition to the stirrups, we needed to employ a belt to keep the client on the table during the process so we have a fur covered, leather belt that the client will be strapped down with for the duration of the process."

"In the matter of lubrication, we added a light solution to the center of George's anatomy that will emit an amount of fluid in a continuous manner, assuring that he will always be wet. We have also modified the dildoes themselves. Sharon discovered that the dildo just didn't feel natural when she pressed it with her vaginal muscles so we added a layer of small springs, giving the dildo a sponge-like quality that almost makes it feel like the real thing, or so she says."

"In it's final form, George can move a distance of one to six inches, forward and back at the option of the user. He can also move at one of three speeds, again at the control of the user. This will allow the user to have the amount and speed of penetration that she, or he, desires. Well, folks, what do you think? Are you ready for a real demonstration?"

Everyone yelled in approval at Ted's suggestion. Sharon held up her hand to calm the group and then began to speak.

"Since I have been involved with George from the beginning, literally, I will surrender my testing position to the two of you. Dave, pick a number between one and ten. Ashleigh and Diane will chose a number and whoever gets closer to Dave's number will go first, then the other one will have a chance."

Ashleigh picked 5 and Diane picked 7. Dave's number was 4 so Ashleigh was to go first. The group then adjourned to the other room where George awaited them. The girls' pussies were already leaking and the guys were sporting hardons as they anticipated the cuming event.

When they were all assembled in the test room, Ted pulled the sheet off the table and, facing Ashleigh, said:

"Ashleigh, meet George. George, this is Ashleigh, your lover for tonight."

"Good evening, Ashleigh, I'm so pleased to meet you."

The voice synthesizer greeted her by name in Tom's soothing salesman's voice. Ashleigh jumped back in shock.

"Sorry, honey, we wanted to make George a little more personal. We didn't mean to scare you."

"Oh, Tommy, I'm just surprised. Does he say anything else?"

"Not yet. We have to work on his vocabulary and a way to call out the appropriate responses but it's a start. Lie down, honey, and we'll get you started."

Ashleigh, with Tom's help, climbed onto the table and lay back, her legs in the stirrups. Tom handed her a blindfold to allow her to get more into the moment rather than just stare at the ceiling. Sharon adjusted the blindfold, then caressed Ashleigh's body, urging her to relax. She then shifted George into position and moved him forward until he bumped Ashleigh's pussy lips. She murmured as she felt the warm, wet head of George about to enter her and a little fluid leaked out of her pussy.

They had selected a medium sized dildo and Sharon began moving George forward, entering Ashleigh's pussy inch by inch. When he was about five inches inside the now writhing woman, Sharon stopped the process.

"Ashleigh, honey, how much more do you want? There's still about an inch or so of George that's not in you."

"Oh God, he feels great. Give it all to me, Sharon, please."

Sharon moved the control lever forward and the remaining inch of George was pushed into Ashleigh's pussy. She sighed as she felt his balls against her ass and realized that he was fully inside her now. Sharon placed a small remote control in Ashleigh's right hand. There were six buttons on the remote with raised numbers on each of them. As Ashleigh ran her thumb over the numbers, Sharon explained that they controlled how far George would move, out and in, from his present position.

In her left hand a simpler device was placed. This one had only three buttons, also marked, and Sharon explained they controlled the speed of George's thrusts. 1 for slow, 2 for medium, and 3 for fast. The buttons only worked when pressure was applied so that removing her finger from the button would automatically stop George from moving. Sharon urged Ashleigh to begin with the first button to get a feel for George as he moved within her.

Ashleigh pushed the first button on her right hand, telling George to move one inch in either direction. When she pushed the first button on her left hand switch, George moved back one inch then came forward one inch and continued to move at a slow speed for as long as she held the button down. After about two minutes, she released the button and George stopped.

"Oh, my God, it's marvelous! He feels so life-like inside me and moves so smoothly. Oh, I love it, I mean, him."

She then pressed button two, for a two inch release and pushed the second button on the speed control. George slid noiselessly in and out of her pussy, two inches out, two inches in, moving at a speed of roughly two penetrations per second. After several successive changes of control, Ashleigh had George slamming into her at full speed and moving a full six inches with each thrust. She was shaking her whole body as the first orgasm overtook her. George keep fucking her through the orgasm and she quickly let go of the speed control and George stopped inside her.

The group watching the action was mesmerized until Ted grabbed Diane and bent her over, slamming his hard cock into her already dripping pussy from behind. Diane screamed and pushed backwards into Ted even as Dave copied Ted's actions with Sharon. After her third orgasm, Ashleigh finally let her finger slip from the control and George stopped moving, although still deeply imbedded in the exhausted woman.

Tom moved to her side and removed the blindfold, kissing her gently in the process. Ashleigh dropped the controls and wrapped her arms around Tom, digging her fingernails into his shoulders as her tongue slammed into his mouth. When she finally released his mouth,she whispered to him urgently.

"Get George out of me, Tommy, and get yourself in there. I want a real cock inside me. Yours, Tommy, please give me your cock."

Tom moved the lever that removed George from Ashleigh's dripping pussy and unlocked the lever, allowing George to be stored under the table. He then moved into position between Ashleigh's legs and pressed the head of his cock against her pussy lips. Flexing his hips, he was inside her completely in one push and Ashleigh let out a huge gasp as she felt her lovers cock invade her.

"Yes, Tommy, Oh yes, that's it, fuck me, baby, fuck me good."

Tom reached up and grasped her nipples with his fingers and used them as leverage to move himself in and out of her dripping pussy. His cock squished as he moved but he felt her cunt muscles grip and release him as he moved. Ashleigh became more vocal as he grew inside her and he pinched her nipples very hard as he neared his own climax.

"Yes, Tommy, pinch them, bite them, hurt them, they're yours, baby, Oh yes, oh my God, Tommy, I'm cumming again, IIIIII'm cummmmmming. OH GOD, TOMMY, CUM IN ME NOWWWWW!"

Tom's cock exploded inside Ashleigh's pussy and lit a fire in her that threatened to consume them both. Ashleigh froze as she felt Tom's hot cum fill her pussy, followed by her own burst of juices washing over his cock and causing her to black out for the second time in her young life.

As Tom fought to regain his breath, he noticed that Ashleigh was not responding to his touch but she was still breathing. In a few moments, she opened her eyes and stared directly at him, then reached up and tightened her arms around him, pressing her face to his shoulder.

"George may be able to do it longer, Tommy, but you do it far better."

Ashleigh finally looked around and discovered the limp bodies of her friends on the floor. All six of them had cum, urged on by her cries and now they were all sated for the moment. Tom removed himself from Ashleigh's pussy and reached up to unstrap her from the table. The others began to move also and in just a few moments, the six of them were sitting up staring at each other.

"Well, Ashleigh, how do you like our friend George?"

"He's fantastic, Teddy, but a real cock is still better."

"Ok, girl, you gave him quite a workout. Let us check him over while you relax, then we'll let Diane have a turn. I think Sharon has some food ready if I'm not mistaken."

"It's in the fridge. I'll heat it up and serve it in the kitchen. Ashleigh, you can shower and you boys come join us when you're ready."

When the girls left the room, Tom and Ted began their inspection of George as Dave looked on to learn about the functions. It took only about 15 minutes to determine that everything was ok for the next round and they joined the women in the kitchen.

"Well, Ashleigh, do you have any comments about George?"

"He's marvelous, guys, you really did a great job. The only thing I could ask would be for him to somehow ejaculate at the proper time. That would make him almost human, if you get my meaning."

"Hmmm, we'll have to work on that one, Ashleigh. It's a little more complicated than it sounds. For now, let's put it on the list of possible enhancements, ok?"

"Suits me, Teddy, George does have other qualities that are most impressive. I can't wait to see Diane strapped down."

A short while later, Diane was ready for her turn and the group reassembled in the test room. With Dave's help, Diane mounted the table and was strapped in. Since she already knew about the controls, Dave proceeded to introduce her to George, very slowly, until he was completely imbedded in her pussy. Diane used the same dildo as Ashleigh for now.

She first put George on the two inch travel length and on the lowest speed. As George began his movements, Diane started moaning and talking out loud.

"Oh, yes, George, that's the way. Just slide out and back in like that. It feels so good, George, yes, yes, keep it up. Oh, what a lovely feeling."

She allowed George to stay at two inches and slow speed for about 5 minutes, finally experiencing a small orgasm from the constant attention. She then wanted to move him up to the four inch movement but she hesitated and stopped him.

"Ted, do I have to stop George before I change his length?"

"I don't think so, Diane, we set it up to automatically adjust when the next full cycle is due to start. You should be able to change length without stopping the movement."

"Ok, I'll try it but you watch in case something happens."

Diane started George again at the two inch level and after a few strokes, pushed the number four button. When George next entered her pussy, the following retraction was at the four inch level. Diane grinned and gasped as George came back into her, rubbing all four inches of himself against the walls of her distended pussy.

"Marvelous, Teddy, absolutely marvelous."

After another several minutes and another orgasm, Diane dialed George up to six and moved the speed to medium.

"Oh my God! That's fucking wonderful. Yes, George, fuck me, come on, baby, keep it coming. Fuck me with that hard cock."

This time Diane came after only two minutes of being pounded by George and she wailed as she climaxed.

"Yes, yes, oh, George, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Oh, my yes."

Diane's finger slipped from the control and George came to rest fully inside her pussy. She was breathing heavily and when she opened her eyes, after removing the blindfold, the first thing she saw was Dave's face smiling at her.

She reached up and pulled him down to her, kissing him with everything she had. Then, like Ashleigh, she asked Dave to fuck her with his real cock and get George out of her. In just a few seconds, Dave removed George from Diane's pussy and positioned himself at her entrance. With a single thrust of his hips, Dave was completely inside Diane and she grabbed him tightly, moving her legs up to his shoulders.

Now the others were also involved, Tom and Ashliegh having already started and Ted and Sharon well into their own fuck session. At almost the same time, the three women came and the room was filled with moans and cries. As they began breathing regularly, the six friends separated themsleves and Sharon indicated that the bedrooms were available for overnight. In short order, all three bedrooms were occupied by very souldly fucked couples.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 3 Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds