• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 02

All Women are Bitches Ch. 02

My name is Mary Marmalade. A six-foot-six-inch-tall, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed chick with blonde hair, alabaster skin and green eyes. And I absolutely love my big and tall, gorgeous and masculine black boyfriend Jeff Strokes. That's why I'm currently on my hands and knees, with my plump butt cheeks spread and his ten-inch black super cock way up my ass. Oh, yeah. His cock is buried deep inside my pooper. Deep down in the place which the laws of nature say functions as an exit and definitely not an entry. Well, it's so happens that it's my man's favorite entrance so shut the fuck up about it! Gleefully, my lover is ramming his cock down where the sun doesn't shine. And you know what? I absolutely love it!

I'm one of those rare females who love anal sex. Not like, totally love. I crave the cock in my asshole and if I go long without it, I experience anal sex withdrawal. It's like an itch that needs to be scratched. I need cock in my asshole at least once a day. I need to get my big ass filled to the limit, stretched and properly fucked. Otherwise, I get cranky and start acting really bitchy. Trust me, when that happens, it's not pretty. Luckily, with my strong and macho man Jeff around, my anal cravings are always satisfied. What initiated today's clandestine little anal encounter? I guess it was me. I was in the kitchen cooking, wearing nothing but a bra and panties. I'm a big woman and I'm also tall, with a big plump ass. My body looks fetching and sexy in lingerie. And I know that Jeff cannot resist me when he sees me like this. My plump white ass is a magnet for his ten-inch long, superbly thick, uncircumcised black cock. I had woken up early that day. Nobody needed me at the liquor store, so I decided to take the day off. Jeff on the other hand is a city cop and he only gets Saturdays and Sundays off. He came home tired after a long shift. So I had a little surprise to cheer him up.

When he came into the kitchen and saw my tempting booty, he just had to get some of that. He came up behind me and grabbed me from behind. He kissed me, then began fondling my ass. Jeff loves a big ass. I smiled, and watched as he grabbed a can of butter and applied it all over my plump ass.

He spread my butt cheeks wide open and smeared his impromptu and definitely improvisatory lubricant all over my anus. Then, he pressed his cock against my backdoor and pushed it inside. I gasped as Jeff's big black popped into my asshole. Oh, man. It's popping alright! He put his big hands on my hips and thrust into me. I felt his long and thick cock burrowing deeper and deeper inside me. He fucked me forcefully, slamming his cock into the forbidden depths of my anal cavity. Lucky for me, we were using lube, albeit the impromptu kind. Also, what worked in my favor when Jeff decides to shove his ten-inch cock up my ass is the fact that I've got a really big ass. Oh, and my asshole is totally flexible. I've been known to take twelve-inch cocks in my poop chute with hardly a grunt. That's no small feat, if I dare say so! Word!

Jeff bends me over, until I am on my hands and knees on the floor. In this position, he can really do whatever he wants. He has greater access to my booty and probes my butt hole with ease. I push back against him, grinding my plump white ass against his groin. This drives his big black cock deeper into my asshole. While he's fucking me, he's calling me all kinds of names. He calls me bitch, slut, worthless whore, dumb ass, cunt and even piglet. He tells me that I'm a totally disgusting fucking pig, and rams his cock even deeper into my asshole. Some of you might get turned off by this. Don't be turned off. The same way some men like it when women strap on dildos and fuck them in the ass, lots of women love getting their men's cocks up their asses. I'm a woman who loves getting fucked in the ass and called names while it's happening. This is happening solely because I enjoy it. I'm a bitch who needs fucking, and Jeff is happy to oblige.

To top things off, Jeff grabs a plate full of bacon and eggs, throws it in front of me and orders me to eat it. Oh, man. This is the stuff. I take the grub and eat it, stuffing my face while Jeff is stuffing my asshole with his cock. He grabs my neck and shoves my face into the plate, telling me that it's my trough and that I should get my fill. And I do. I absolutely do.

Meanwhile, he rams his cock deeper into my butt hole. I love it. The deliciously hot pain that fills my bowels as his huge black cock explores and fills them. While fucking me and berating me, he starts to whack my back with his heavy hands. He smacks my plump ass and I yelp in surprise. He grabs a wooden paddle from the wall and whacks my ass with it. He also strikes it across my back, leaving red marks. I can feel the sting. And I like it! I want to turn around and beg him for more. I like pain. He grabs my neck and stuffs my face into my makeshift trough. I devour the bacon and eggs, and this while he strikes my back and plump ass with the wooden paddle. On top of that, his cock seems to be lengthening and thickening inside my asshole. I swear, he's not just going deeper into my asshole, his cock is getting bigger! Jeff continues to pound my asshole, hard and deep, until he finally does cum, sending his hot manly seed deep inside my asshole.

I scream in delight. I love it when he blasts his hot manly cum deep into my asshole. I love it!

Jeff slowly withdraws from me, removing his long and thick cock from my asshole. He grabs me and flips me on my back, then climbs on top of me.

He shoves his cock into my mouth and I suck it. His cock, which was in my asshole just a minute ago, is now in my mouth. I suck it, tasting my ass on it. Yummy! Jeff looks at me and smiles. He gently strokes my cheek. Then, he whacks me across the face. It stings. I smile. He's such a naughty stud. He really knows how to dominate me and give me what I crave. Yeah! I get up, and we head to the showers. This was fun. Maybe we'll try something else later. Whatever my master wants, he gets. That's the way things are in our household.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds