• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A New Found Love in A Friend

A New Found Love in A Friend

12

Desiree was a very different 19 year old girl than most. Most people called her Dez. She was by no means physically perfect, but there was just something about her that got the attention of men, usually black men. Never having been a "petite" girl growing up, she stood about 5 feet, 4 inches tall and was thick in all the right places. Large, round, firm breasts, an unusually bubbly ass for a white girl, thick, toned thighs, and a little bit of thickness in the middle. She wore a short, A-symmetrical styled hair cut that complimented her face perfectly and was the richest color brown with a few red strands standing out here and there. It gave her a little bit of a sexy, yet professional edge. And her eyes were a piercing, unforgettable shade of green. Desiree was more beautiful than she gave herself credit for.

Her age did not by any means reflect her maturity. She had been through a lot in her short life and had a good head on her shoulders. When it was time for business, she handled it. When it was time to play, she played like a champ. Dez was a guys girl. She could relax and chill with her girlfriends, but the drama was always present and she did not have time for it. She got a lot of attention from guys, but not from the right guys. They all seemed to have one thing on their minds. Fucking. We're talking, no strings attached, rough, spur of the moment, sloppy fucking. Something she'd had her share of, but was no longer interested in the older she got. She gracefully accepted these little thugs' compliments and kind gestures, but she wanted something more serious. She wanted a rider. Someone who would be there through thick and thin. Through the good and the bad. Someone who would treat her like the queen she is.

She thought she had found that certain someone. He was her type to a tee. A real rough rider. Tall, dark, and sexy. They fell in love quick, but that all changed. One night he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and got arrested. There was no telling how long he would be locked up for, but it was gonna be at least a couple years. At first her thoughts were focused on him. She wanted to stick by his side through it all. But after not seeing him for 2 months, she had to make a decision. Going from seeing the person you love everyday to not seeing them at all is hard. Her feelings had changed. Her heart had closed a little bit. The whole situation broke her heart, but she knew she had to move on.

Now one thing about this man she fell in love with; he had introduced her to all of his friends. And one friend in particular had always caught her attention. His name was Tony. He was about 5'6" with dreads and big, friendly eyes, and he had the sexiest smile you had ever seen. His attitude and his swagger were one of a kind. He was one of those people who always seemed happy, but you could read through all that when you looked into his eyes. You could see his soul. He had been through a lot and had also been hurt a lot in the past. She knew he ran the streets sometimes and did things she didn't approve of. Selling drugs and fighting all the time, run ins with the police, getting shot at. This was just the way of life on the side of the city where he lived. You had to be tough to survive there. When Desiree was around him, she always had a good time though. And low and behold, he was the only one who came to her rescue to comfort her when her boyfriend got locked up. He told her he would help her out if she needed it and he would always be there to talk. He didn't try her. He never once brought up sex. He just wanted to be a friend to her.

Against her better judgment, Dez started to spend more and more time with Tony. She was having a good time, and he took her mind off the heart-ache she was feeling. He could always seem to make her smile. He didn't baby her when she was feeling sad though. He told her she needed to stop crying, lift her head up, and put a smile on for him. And she did just that. All this hanging out and chillin went on for a couple months and then Dez got her own place. She moved into her very own apartment. This was single-handedly the most joyous occasion of her life thus far. She had always fought with her parents and they restricted her from so many things. They definitely did not approve of her relationships with black men. Moving into a place of her own was definitely a big step and a well deserved one at that.

Desiree and Tony kept up their "friendship" for a while. It was always flirtatious. By this time, Dez's "boyfriend", and Tony's supposed friend, was off her mind. She didn't want to cross the line with Tony but she was damn sure thirsty. Dez was a very sexual person and she never had a problem showing that, but with Tony it was different. He intimidated her a little bit. She didn't know how to read him. One night she invited Tony over to her new apartment for a couple drinks, something casual, just to relax, talk and cook some food. Innocent, friendly stuff.

Dez was acting like a giddy little girl for some reason. She had butterflies in her stomach the whole time he was on his way over to see her. She wore a pair of tight jean Bermuda shorts with a thin, white babydoll tank top and a blue satin bra and thong set. This outfit complimented every sexy curve on her body. She knew she looked good that night. She was showing just the right amount of cleavage and her ass and thighs looked simply delicious. She sat on her couch drinking a cranberry and vodka while she waited for him to come over. When she heard a knock at the door of her 2nd floor apartment, she took a deep breath, adjusted herself, and opened the door.

Tony stood there looking so good. He was wearing black capris, a red t-shirt, and a black, red, green, and yellow Marley hat that held his dreads. He looked her up and down admiring her beauty then he looked into her eyes, licked his lips and flashed that big sexy smile of his. She blushed, cheesing ear to ear and licked her lips right back at him. This was something playful they always did. She took a step back and let him walk in the door and he wrapped his arms around her waist, hugged her tight, and kissed her softly on the neck.

"What do you want to drink, beer, liquor, tea...what?" asked Dez.

"Shit...whatchu drinkin ma?" replied Tony.

"Cranberry and vodka." she said.

"Well how bout you sit down and let ME make you something." he said aggressively.

They conversed back and forth for a while and music played on the stereo. He came back into the living room after a few minutes and brought her a different drink. They both sipped on Tangurey and grapefruit. The conversation was different this time. They didn't talk about other guys or girls in their lives. They were focused on each other for once. They sat close on the couch. Tony would let his hand rest on her thigh every now and then and Dez would nonchalantly let her hand run up his leg or she would playfully touch his stomach. Tony and Dez kept drinking and after about and hour and a half, they were both hungry and wanted some food. Dez volunteered to start cooking something up so she stood up to walk past Tony and he playfully wouldn't let her walk by. She slapped him gently on the leg and her let go by.

Dez started fixing some snacks and making chicken wings in the kitchen, leaving Tony by himself in the living room. She heard him change the song on the stereo and looked over her shoulder to see him retreat back to the couch and begin sipping his drink again. They both wanted each other. They could feel it. The sexual tension between the two that night could be cut with a knife.

After about 10 minutes, Tony came and sat in the kitchen and talked to Dez while she cooked. He fixed her another drink. He put a few ice cubes in a rocks glass and then poured straight liquor in it. He wanted to try her so bad but he wasn't sure if she was completely over her boyfriend who got locked up. He didn't care by this point. He took a sip of the liquor and walked up behind Dez who was standing at the stove. He stood pressed against her from behind, his pelvis grinding subtly on her phat ass. She already knew what time it was. He drew the glass up to her mouth and poured some liquor in. Then he drew the glass to his mouth and finished it off. He moved her hair from her neck and kissed her gently. It sent chills through her body. He ran his tongue across her neck and sucked on it as his moved his hand around her waist and onto her stomach.

Tony put his hands up under the bottom of her shirt and rubbed her stomach while he continued sucking on her neck and nibbling her shoulder. Dez arched her back and pressed harder back into him while she reached her arms over her head and grabbed his head in ecstasy. He let his hands roam up her stomach to her full, firm breasts that were aching for his attention. She just let him get a good feel before she pulled his hands down and turned to face him. Tony pinned her against the counter by pressing his groin into hers. He reached his arm around down around her waist and let his hand rest on her ass that he had been longing to feel.

"Girl I've wanted you since the first time I seen you, I just never tried you cuz of that nigga you was wit."

"I don't want him Tony...I want you, you haven't picked up on that by now?"

"You shoulda been got wit a real nigga like me if that's how you felt, you shoulda told a nigga sumthin babygirl."

"Well I'm telling you now. I want you."

That's all that needed to be said.

Dez wrapped her arms around his neck and Tony ran his tongue across her bottom lip and nibbled on it. She took his hat off and threw it across the kitchen and grabbed his dreads as he kissed her and sucked on her top lip. She put her hands up the back of his shirt and scratched his back as he pleasured her mouth with his. He ran his hands down her back and slid them down the back of her shorts while he kissed his way from her mouth to her chin and down to her chest. The music in the room was thumpin hard and so were their heart beats.

Dez let out a little moan as he kissed her chest and groped her ass cheeks. Tony looked deep and lustfully into her piercing green eyes and bit his lip. He was looking at her like an animal looks at its prey. He wanted to savage her.

Dez was a thick girl but Tony was a strong man. He put his hands under her ass and lifted her up and wrapped her legs around him. Tony buried his face in her cleavage, licking and sucking at the same time, all while he carried her over to the couch and sat down with her straddling him. Tony was so sexy to her. The contrast of their skin color turned them both on in ways you couldn't imagine. He let his hands roam all over her body as his kissed and licked on her half exposed titties. Dez arched her back and grabbed the back of his head as if she wanted to smother him with her big, luscious titties. Tony let out a deep groan. If one swift move, he lifted her shirt off. He ran his hand up her back and through her hair and gave it an aggressive tug. She moaned right back in response as he used his other hand to unhook her bra.

When her titties bounced free she could feel his dick getting stiff under her as she straddled his lap. Tony reached over his back and pulled his shirt off revealing his somewhat chiseled chest and that dark, chocolaty skin. Dez ran her hands all over his chest and stomach. He grabbed her hair with both hands and pulled her mouth to his and kissed her passionately and aggressively. Dez grabbed Tony's hands and interlaced her fingers with his and held his arms back against the couch as she sucked and nibbled on his yummy neck. He enjoyed himself for a minute and let out a low chuckle as he got free from her grip. He wanted her to know that he was in charge.

"Whatchu thinkin bout girl?!" he said as he laughed.

"Now you know you not holding this nigga down like that...girl you just don't know what im about to do to yo ass."

Tony pushed her away from his neck so he could admire her body as she straddled him. He looked hungrily at her and ran his hands up her thick stomach to her big, bouncy titties and cupped them. Dez felt Tony's dick strain against the inside of his pants as he gently played with her nipples. He leaned forward so his mouth could meet what it had been waiting for. He sucked on a nipple until it got hard while still playing with the other one. Dez grabbed his hair and threw her head back in ecstasy.

Tony stood back up with Desiree still wrapped around him and he carried her into her bedroom and shut the door with his foot. Tony laid her down on the bed and stood there for a second admiring her. He just shook his head and said "Like I told you ma, I wanted you since I first seen you. I knew I was gone make you mine babygirl."

"Well quit talkin about it and take me how you want me then." Dez replied.

That was enough motivation for Tony.

He leaned over top of her and kissed her again, running his hand down her cheek and through her hair. He kissed her all the way down her chest, stopping at each awaiting tittie for him to suck and play with before he began leaving a trail of kisses down her stomach to the top of her shorts. He looked up into her eyes and saw that she was serious. Tony unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts and Dez lifted her plump ass so he could slide them off. He kissed and licked all over her thighs without touching her pussy yet. The whole time Dez was letting out little moans and groans as he teased her. Then he ran his tongue up the front of her thong along the slit of her hot, wet pussy. He could taste her through her panties.

Dez reached down to slide her thong off and Tony slid them off the rest of the way down to her feet. He admired her phat, juicy, bare, glistening pussy for a minute. It was flawless. Tony kissed and nibbled on her thick thighs for another minute before he made his way to her throbbing pussy. He softly licked up the entire slit of her pussy and Dez grabbed the back of his head and tried to pull him closer to her. Tony grabbed her hands and removed them from his head and told her to relax. He kissed around her pussy for another minute before he went to work on it. He spread her wet pussy lips and licked from the bottom to the top right where her swollen clit was waiting. He circled her clit with his tongue and wrapped his lips gently around it, taking it into his mouth, sucking softly. Dez arched her back, bucked her hips and let out a deep moan in response. This boy really knew how to work his tongue. Tony was driving her wild. He sucked on her clit for a minute before he rubbed 2 fingers up and down the length of her wet pussy. He slid two fingers in and went straight for her G-Spot.

He was really hitting her spot and he knew she was about to cum. He could feel it. He started fingering her a little harder and faster and then he started sucking on her clit again at the same time. Dez grabbed her titties and played with her nipples as she came closer to orgasm. Finally, with one last thrust of her hips grinding against his tongue and fingers, she grabbed his head and came hard, loudly moaning his name.

Dez just laid there for a minute recovering from her nut and Tony stood up over top of her. Dez could see the massive bulge in his pants. She sat up and pulled him to her and kissed him, tasting her nut that was lingering on his lips and tongue. Tony let out a groan and looked at her with that beast look in his eyes.

Dez sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Tony closer. His bulge was at her eye level. She groped his dick through his pants and he threw his head back as she felt it get even harder. Tony put his arms up and grabbed his head as he looked down at this sexy woman groping his hard dick through his pants. Dez unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor as she ran her tongue over his dick through his boxers. He thrust his pelvis out to reach her mouth. Dez ran her hands up the front of his thighs and pulled his boxers down, exposing 10" of rock hard, black dick. She was amazed at his size. She cupped his huge balls in her hand and massaged them while she kissed above his dick. He moaned a little, as if giving in to the pleasure.

Dez knew she had some fire head. And she knew she was about to make this nigga fall in love with her. She grabbed the base of his rock hard dick and brought the head to her mouth. She licked sloooowly up the slit of his dick head and immediately she tasted his pre-cum. Tony grabbed the back of her head and pulled her hair. She slowly licked around the head of his swollen dick before she went down slowly, eagerly trying to take every inch of his throbbing dick into her wet mouth. Tony groaned deeper with every inch as the head of his dick met the back of her throat. He didn't expect her to swallow that thing, but to his surprise she allowed a few inches of his dick to slide down her throat and it almost sent him over the edge. He pulled his dick out for a second so that he wouldn't come.

"Gotdamn girl, whatchu tryna do to me?!" he said.

"You gone make a nigga fall in love wit you babygirl, damn."

Dez looked up at him with innocent eyes and smiled that naughty smile of hers. She continued to suck him while he bucked his hips back in response to her soft, wet tongue against is throbbing dick.

"Damn, you bout to make me cum baby."

"Fuck. Yea keep doin that. Shit you want this nut babygirl? You gone get all of it. You ready baby...?"

With one final buck of his hips he grabbed her hair and starting shooting his cum in her eager, hungry mouth. He growled a little and finally finished filling her mouth with his hot cum. She swallowed his nut and sucked slowly from the base to the tip one last time.

Tony was breathing heavily as he leaned down over top of her and kissed her. He lay on top of her and kissed her for a minute while he regained his strength. She sucked the life out of him it felt like.

Before Dez knew it, Tony was hard again. They were both about to get what they had been waiting for for so long. With Dez laying on her back on the bed, Tony knelt between her. He reached up under her legs to her ass and pulled her closer to his eager, waiting dick. He rested one of her legs on his shoulder and laid the other down against the bed as he grabbed his dick and rubbed it up and down the entire length of her pussy. He teased her for a minute, and after he was rock hard again, he buried the entire length of his massive dick into her hot, aching pussy. Desiree took all ten inches, but it took some will power to allow that. The pain eventually subsided and she began meeting his thrusts with her own.

Tony was a beast. He was digging into her with such aggression and passion. He began pumping harder and faster, their bodies slapping together, hearts pounding, sweat dripping. You could hear moans and groans all throughout the apartment. Tony pulled out, grabbed her thick hips and flipped her over on her stomach. He got off the bed, grabbed her legs and pulled her towards him. She got up on her knees on the bed and stuck her phat ass out for him to admire. He grabbed both cheeks and slapped them, making his mark on her. Tony grabbed the base of his dick and guided it towards her dripping wet pussy and slid it all the way in with one forceful, back-breaking thrust. The slapping noise of her ass when it met his stomach echoed throughout the room. Tony pounded her pussy from behind while Dez gripped the sheets on the bed and buried her face in a pillow as she screamed his name out in pleasure. After a few minutes, Tony felt his girls pussy gripping as she shook and came all over his dick.

It wouldn't be much longer before he nutted too. He pulled out one last time and flipped her back over on her back. He thrust his rock solid dick into her wet, sensitive, aching cunt and started stroking slowly but forcefully.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A New Found Love in A Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds