• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Many First for My Cousin

Many First for My Cousin

12

I live in a large metro area of the Midwest. For several years now, I have been dating black guys from time to time enjoying the carnal pleasures that they bring out in me. I am 27, of Scandinavian ancestry; you know tall, blond, blue eyes and weigh 122 pounds.

My cousin Tammy is 21. She is of the same gene pool, which causes many guys to give off their usual remarks about what they would love to do. She is in her last year of pre-med here at the U. Instead of going home for the summer, she decided to work here in town, staying with my folks. This was an agreement between my parents and hers because if she stayed with me she might be introduced to more mature things because of the age difference. Her parents had a concern about her being exposed to the sins of a metro area.

Tammy weighs 115 pounds and has bigger boobs than I have. I am a tad jealous but guys still love mine. Getting back to Tammy, she is about five foot-six inches. Her blond hair is so silky to the feel. It is cut shoulder length that she wears in a ponytail most of the time, which makes her so dam sexy and hot looking. Her butt must be 36 inches with a waistline of 27 inches, give or take an inch. Her boobs are 34 d's.

A few times, over her three years here in school, we did some small partying but because of the school pressures, her nose was into studies most of the time. This summer that changed.

When school let out, she moved in with my folks. I was shocked at mom asking me to introduce Tammy to some of my friends because she seemed to be bored when she was not working.

I agreed and told mom that when the opportunity arose where we both had a Friday night or Saturday free, she would be welcome to stay at my place and meet my friends.

It happened quickly because mom kept checking on my schedule.

The first few nights we were together, it was just bar hoping and pizza eating with my girl friends. We danced with guys and amongst ourselves.

Then we were set to do it again, but Jill a girl friend, mentioned she had a new porn film of a hot black stud doing a blonde and wanted us to watch it at her place with Chinese food and drinks first before bar hoping.

All my friends like myself have sampled black more than once. However, I became concerned about Tammy. How would she react? My mind went into overdrive. Should I ask her about her feelings watching porn but more particularly black and white? God, did she ever watch porn at all? Even bringing up the subject might lead her to say something to her folks or mine. Should I skip the show and meet my friends afterwards? I was leaking thinking of watching a new DVD that Jill had. I had to come up with a strategy fast.

I decided I would make my plans on the run, depending on answers I would get from questioning her. I called her and asked if she could meet at my place an hour early that I had something to chat about before going out.

She agreed and arrived more than an hour earlier than I had expected. I was in the shower when she came in. I had given her a key just in case she needed a place to crash.

She hollered loud enough for me to know that she was in the apartment. I had not closed the bathroom door, so she could hear the water running.

"Heather, I'm sorry I am early but I like it here at your place so much. I hope you don't mind?"

"No, I don't mind at all Tammy. Make yourself comfortable and I will be out shortly."

I dried off and went into the living area in a white terry mid-calf robe. I could not but help seeing Tammy's eyes looking me over more than the usual second or two. I had the feeling it was more than a casual look.

"Tammy my friends have a new porn movie they want to watch before going out. If you will be embarrassed then we can sit her and chat and catch up with them later."

Tammy turned very red. You know our white Scandinavian skin can't hide much.

I did not know if it was the topic or if she was afraid to admit interest.

"Heather, I have watched porn with a guy from time to time but not with girls. Please don't tell our folks. I know I will be embarrassed going with you. Do we have to go?"

"No Tammy we do not. We can sit here and talk or watch TV."

"Heather, if we go can I sit by you? Will you help me hide my embarrassment from your friends?"

"Well, Tammy for sure but first I have to tell you it's a special porn movie. It is a black guy doing blondes like us."

Tammy went pale and went to sit on the sofa. I thought she was going to get sick.

"Heather, I am really scared to go now. I have often wondered about what that would feel like but God to watch that in front of others, I don't know."

"Well Tammy I need to be honest with you so there are no surprises. Sometimes the movie gets so hot that we either masturbate watching it, or play with each other while watching to get ourselves cooled down."

"Oh God Heather, I am so confused on what to do. I want to and then I am afraid. I want to be grown up like you and your friends."

"Tammy, have you ever played around or messed around with our gender?"

I watched her go from pale to red.

"Oh Heather this is so embarrassing. Please keep it a secret. I want to be your friend. You are so cool and outgoing. I want to be like you. The girl I share the dorm room with have played with each other when we were, you know."

"I know Tammy and will keep it a secret. I did it in my sophomore year and still do it. I like guys too. Do you like guys?"

I watched her get redder if it was possible as she looked away from me with, "Yes."

"Well look at this we both love the same thing. It must be in our genes. That will be our secret."

Now I knew why the extra gaze when I entered the room.

"Well Tammy, do you think you can dig up enough courage to go and watch the porn movie?"

"My God Heather what will happen if I get so turned on or maybe the opposite get sick or scared. I'm scared."

"Tammy I have a suggestion. If you are turned on, you and I can play with each other. If you get sick, we can leave. Is that fair?"

She looked at me with her brain struggling.

"Tammy come over here and get comfortable with me. Play with my breast and then my clit. Get me off so you can do it the first time here in private with me. Then the rest of the summer we can have lots of fun together."

"Are you sure Heather? I'm scared. You are my cousin."

"Com'on Tammy I am a girl. You are a girl. Make me feel good like you do your dorm friend."

She walked over to me with hesitation and I dropped my robe. Her eyes glued to my chest. I walked up to her, took her face into my hands and kissed her on the mouth. Then, I took her hands and place them on my breast. As she was feeling my breast with her cold, clammy, damp hands, I undid her Levi's. Her breathing was becoming very shallow as we continued the kissing.

When her jeans were loose, I let them drop to the floor and said, "Slip your panties off and we can get each other off quickly, then shower and head to Jill's place."

She had grown a lot in the last 30 minutes. We showered, dressed and was on our way. As we pulled into the parking place I heard, "Heather, thanks for everything. I feel so safe being with you and so close like a sister maybe."

"Thanks Tammy. We will be okay. Just tell me if things get uncomfortable. My friends will think you are like one of us so act it if you can."

We hugged and proceeded to the party.

"Come in, get some food and punch and relax," came from Jill's mouth.

As we were sitting around eating, Amy asked, "Tammy, have you had the pleasure of sampling black yet? Tell us about it."

Tammy turned red. "No need to answer Tammy, we were all shy the first time to admit it," came from Jill.

Barb then said, "Tammy, if you never have had it yet, get your cousin there to fix you up. She has some hot studs in her stable. If she won't, check with us. We will be glad to help you make a selection."

Now it was my turn-to-turn red as Tammy's and my eyes locked onto Tammy's. Tammy did not say anything. I smiled but knew later I would be questioned and a secret was out.

"Well Tammy, I hope you will like the movie. I think it is so hot. That is why I invited you all to watch it. Gary my boyfriend gave it to me. The girl in it is from our high school. You guys remember, Amber? We always wondered about her then and now for sure she was into it then," came from Jill.

Amy then said, "That little slut acting so innocent then. God I wish she would have told us then how good it was to be in bed with a black. I am teed off at her more now than before."

Jill then said, "Come on let's watch Amber doing it."

We gathered in the family room and I asked Tammy to sit between my legs and lean back into me as I sat on the floor with my back to the sofa for support.

I wanted her in this position so I could either comfort her or play with her breast.

My friends took positions on the sofa or floor like myself.

Jill started the movie and the first scene was Amber dancing in a strip-club. The next scene showed her doing a lap dance on a black guy and was naked. We heard the guy ask Amber if she would like to drop by his place and play with him and his friends who were at the club that were also tipping very nicely. She agreed only if they met at a hotel where she felt comfortable. Charles, the guy, said he would get back to her.

She got dressed, went back to dancing. Soon Charles re-appeared whispered into her ear. She smiled and they all threw money on the dance floor and left.

The next scene showed her showing up at the hotel room after she got off work. Upon entering, the three guys were there in their boxers. One guy was hung. The head was hanging out the bottom of the boxer around mid-calf.

Tammy gasped. Barb said, "I wonder where he's going to stick that pole?" Jill said, "I wish it was in me?"

Well we all know how these movies go. Soon a guy was on his back with a 10-inch rod needing service. Amber climbed on him and directed it to her pussy that was flowing with juices. Mr. long-fellow lubricated himself good with her juices and slide it into her dark tunnel as Amber eyes bugged and mouth open with groans emitting and it was going deeper. The two began to do their thing when the third guy knelt and guided Amber's mouth to his steel rod.

By know some of my friends were naked and masturbating with all the usual comments of wanting it and needing it. Tammy was shallow breathing. I placed my hands on her stomach just for security for her. Jill had gotten up and returned with a black dildo. She sat on the floor next to Tammy as she did herself with it having brought her knees up and spread her thighs saying all the time, "I hate you Amber, I hate you."

Tammy breathing was getting shallower. I leaned into her and asked if she was okay. She nodded her head yes and took my hands and placed them on her breast. I just cupped them. When Amber moaned her cum and Mr. long-gun fired, Jill oragasmed causing Tammy to go "Oh my God, this is so hot."

I leaned into her and asked. "Do you need to get off Tammy?"

She turned her head to me and said, "God Heather I am soaked and need to get off. This has me so turned on but I'm still embarrassed with the others here."

"Look they are not interested in you. They are focused on Amber. Just open your fly, slide you jeans and panties down, slip your fingers in there and gush. No one will care. Take my hand and cover your mouth with it to stifle your moan when it happens if you want."

Tammy followed my suggestion. As soon as I saw her doing her clit, I undid her blouse and bra and worked on her nipples. In a few minutes, I had a cousin convulsing in my hands for the second time.

Amber in the mean time was doing her thing with the guys having switched places.

I whispered to Tammy, "When we get home tonight we will make each other feel real good again before we go to sleep, okay?"

I heard a faint, "God yes, Heather."

I was the only one that did not have a cum during the movie. All the others had one for sure and some three.

They all then cleaned up and we went bar hoping. Seeing the porn and then dancing with a few black guys at the disco had me needing cock.

I walked over to Tammy and said, "Tammy, I'm going out to the parking lot and let Jeff fuck me. I need a cock so much. When we are finished, I will come in and get you and we can go home then. Are you okay with it?"

"Sure Heather, I have the same feeling but scared. I will wait for you."

Jeff and I proceeded to the parking lot in the dark area where other chicks where getting their needs taken care off on either the hood of the car or on the trunk lid while some guys were being sucked off.

Jeff and I messed around until I was ready for his meat to slip into me. I had slipped off my jeans and panties and was lying with breast pressed on the trunk of the car. He proceeded to fuck me and finger my clit.

It did not take long for me to cum. When I regained my strength and opened my eyes, Tammy and Barb were in my line of vision. I knew immediately Barb and Tammy watched the scene. I did not know how much but did not care at this point.

I decided I would give both of them a show, particularly Tammy. I whispered, "Jeff pull out slowly. I want to clean your cock for you."

He did and I lifted off the trunk, knelt, peeled the rubber off and inhaled his cock. To my surprise, it was coming to life. I let it grow and let him place his hands on my face to hold me while he fuck my mouth.

It did not take long for him to fire down my throat and growl.

When I broke contact with Jeff and let his cock slip out, Barb and Tammy were still standing there; Barb's arms wrapped around Tammy and Tammy with her hand over her mouth.

I got my clothes on and walked arm in arm with Jeff to them. He had not put his trouser on yet.

Tammy's eyes grew bigger and bigger as we approached. I think she would have run away if it were not for Barb holding her.

When we got to them, Tammy's eyes were focused on Jeff's cock.

"Go ahead Tammy, feel it. Jeff won't mind and I'm sure his cock will love it more."

Tammy just said, "Not now Heather, maybe some other time."

Jeff said, "Anytime your heart desire Tammy feel free to call me and we can have a good time."

I leaned into Tammy, took my hands, placed them on her face, and lowered my lips to hers, wanting to she if she would revolt knowing what had been in my mouth and deposited there. She stood frozen as our lips made contact. I waited and soon her tongue snaked out to get a taste of my lips. Well that was all it took for us to DFK. When we broke the kiss she said, "My God Heather, we are such sluts."

With that, Jeff kissed me goodnight and I took Tammy by the arm and headed for our car. Barb asked for a ride since the others had left. We dropped her off and it was quite all the way to the apartment. When we got into the apartment, Tammy said, "Heather tonight has been mind boggling for me. I am shocked at what I did not know about life and you. Do you think my folks know about this and that is why they want me to live with Auntie?"

"My guess is they assume I am into ordinary white guy dating and sex. Everyone would die if they knew what you saw and know now. Are you ready to grow up more or have you been turned off?"

"Oh no Heather, I am just overwhelmed by it all. I want to try it all. It has been a secret desire of mine to have a black cock in me but did not know how to get it accomplished. You looked so far out in space when Jeff was doing you. Your moans had me so horny and leaking making me wish it was me there and not you."

"Stick with me Tammy and we will get it all done before school starts."

We had fun until morning when we finally fell asleep.

I woke to hear the shower going. I decided to get in the shower with Tammy. We did our girl thing and I could tell she was getting very comfortable with me ignoring the fact that we were cousins.

"Heather, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Tammy, what is it?"

"Does it hurt the first time a black guy, you know?"

"It depends on the guy, Tammy. Most guys want you to want it from them all the time so they make it very enjoyable. I was tense the first time. I wish some one had told me it would be awesome."

"Thanks Heather. Can I ask you something else?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Do you let white guys do you?"

"Sure Tammy. Maybe 80% of the guys doing me are white. Why do you ask?"

"Oh just wondering if you were hooked on black?"

"I'm hooked but not hooked enough to marry one if that is what you are asking. I am not looking at guys to marry now. Maybe when I reach thirty I will look at all of them differently. Now all I want is to hear them growl when they are unloading in me."

"Thanks Heather. Can Jeff be my first or is he yours?"

"No honey, Jeff is not mine. He is good, real good."

"Heather, I'm still afraid. Would it be okay with you to be in the room with me and him just to make me comfortable?"

"Tammy I would love to be there but I have a better suggestion to offer. I will ask Jeff to bring Charles. Charles is great also. We can both have it done together, same room, same bed, and same time. Is that okay with you?"

"Oh yes Heather that would make me so comfortable and if I need your help you will be there next to me. My God I can not believe this is going to happen to me after getting off so many times with my finger thinking of it."

"How does next Friday look for you Tammy? I'm free and I know the guys are free."

"Oh wow, sure. Jeez my nips are hard thinking of it."

"Well I'm afraid you will be leaking all week thinking so I'll give you a pantie liner and you be sure to have some with you all week because you will need them."

"Thanks Heather for thinking for me."

We hugged, dried and had lunch. She headed for home after we chatted a little more.

I called Jeff to explain the situation and he called back and said it was all set. I decided I would wait and see if Tammy called out of curiosity instead of me calling her.

By Tuesday, she called and asked if the plans were still go for Friday. I indicated they were.

"My God Heather, the week will be torture for me."

"I know hon but it will be worth it."

The plans for Friday was to meet at our usual place to get better acquainted. If Tammy had any bad vibes then we would not go thru with the next step.

I knew both guys so for me it was easy.

We got to the bar; the guys were there drinking soda. That impressed me. Jeff made the formal introductions and Tammy paired with Jeff and me with Charles.

We ordered soda and some chips and salsa. We danced and I saw Jeff holding Tammy ass cheeks tight and pulling her into him. She had to be feeling his bone. We did switch partners for a few dances and Jeff said, "Heather, Tammy is hot. I can smell her dripping for me already."

"Jeff remember, you will be her first so be extra nice, okay."

"Babe you know I will be. Relax. I told Charles he could have her after me. You know him. He is good also. I know Tammy will be like you. It's in the blood. She will want lots of us."

Tammy and I headed to the powder room and in there she said, "Thanks for the liner advice. I have gone through a box. I want to go now. Jeff has me leaking so much already, he smells so good, and he is so sweet-talking. If anyone touches my clit I will explode."

When we got back to the guys, I said, "Let's continue at my place. Tammy, why don't you ride with Jeff and Charles can ride with me."

We paired and headed to my apartment. Tammy and Jeff arrived before us. Tammy looked flushed. She leaned into me and said, "God Heather, he had me cumming on his finger on the way here. I want him so much in me."

"Slow down; catch your breath, Tammy. We have all night and the rest of our lives."

When we entered the apartment, I asked the guys if they wanted anything to drink. Jeff said milk because the salsa was churning his stomach. Water came from Charles lips and Tammy blurted, "I want Jeff." We all laughed as she turned fire red.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Many First for My Cousin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds