• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Light of Dawn Ch. 05

Light of Dawn Ch. 05

12

A geography test early the next morning forced Tara to bow out of TV night prematurely, leaving Dawn and Jenny alone on the sofa. They lounged for a little while, watching the first few minutes of the Monday night news. Onscreen, the silver haired anchorman teased a story about a major drug bust before jumping to commercial.

The screen disappeared with an abrupt flash.

Jenny had commandeered the remote. "What's going on with you?" she asked. Dawn failed to immediately answer. "Don't try lying. I know there's something going on. The way Jeff looked at you was so...weird."

"He just--he knows how to get under my skin sometimes." And under my clothes.

"It's more than that." Dawn and her plump, freckled best friend were so much alike; trying to hide her troubles was foolish. "When I told you about Jeff having sex with me you looked like you did when your hamster died."

"He's my brother and you're my best friend. Picturing the two of you together is more than a little weird." Dawn pictured them anyway. The sofa felt sweaty beneath her thighs. "What was it like?" The queer look with which Jenny responded made Dawn's cheeks burn. "Was he gentle or rough?"

Jenny's own cheeks went red. "Both," she confessed. "He was so big down there. Not huge, like dirty magazine huge or anything, but big enough." She giggled like a little girl. "It was so good, Dawn. So good I can't describe it. I would do anything to be with him again."

Jenny was no virgin; nevertheless, giving such detail was decidedly out of character for the plump girl. "God, you're starting to sound like Tara," Dawn said, adding a nervous laugh.

"You're starting to act like her." Jenny's brow furrowed, shrinking a set of eyes that were already too small for her face. "I saw you." The words stopped Dawn's heart. Why had she been so careless. Kissing her own brother was bad enough but doing it in the kitchen while her best friends were in the very next room was insane. "Who was she?"

She? Jenny had seen her kiss Liza and not Jeff. Is that better or worse?

"Do you love her or something?" Jenny sounded more confused than concerned. "Are you a lesbian?"

"No," Dawn said. "God no. I like guys. She's just a friend."

"A friend? Is that what you and Tara do when I'm not around." Dawn grabbed a pillow and smacked Jenny's plump chest. That Jenny could still tease was a good sign. Her friend would not pry further.

TV night was resumed long enough to finish the news, then it was Jenny's turn to retire. Working at her mother's bakery had transformed her from a notoriously late riser. As she was fond of saying, "blueberry muffins won't bake themselves."

With her friends gone, all that remained was the cleanup. Dawn quietly climbed the stairs. She padded to Jeff's bedroom, her bare feet leaving small prints in the creamy shag carpet. She tapped on the door and waited. She heard him move around, shifting papers. The door unlocked with a click clack.

He smirked when he saw her. "Couldn't keep away?" He was tall and handsome and so hard to ignore, somehow she did, stepping inside without a word. The dinner plate, encrusted with dried pasta sauce, teetered on the edge of the computer desk; the dirty fork rested on the mouse pad. This is all I came for, she told herself, just the dishes. She pitched an empty soda can in the waste basket.

"You don't need to clean up for me, Mom." She hated it when he talked to her in his arrogant quarterback voice.

"I hope the spaghetti wasn't too awful." She tapped the fork against the plate, freeing red flakes of dried tomato sauce.

He quickly responded. "Actually, it was great. You're great--a great cook, I mean." The flattery was unwarranted; her cooking skills were extremely limited. Still, it was an uncharacteristically sweet thing for him to say.

Sitting at the desk, Jeff thumbed through a stack of crumpled papers. He squinted at the flat panel computer screen and tapped the backspace key several times. Dawn sat the plate on the bed and leaned over his shoulder.

"What are these?" she asked, taking one of the papers.

"Notes." He answered as if she'd just asked the stupidest question in the world. She squinted at the paper and saw that the notes were in his own handwriting. Jeff took notes in class? He never takes notes. "What is this word?" he asked, handing her a second page, "I smudged it with my pen."

The marks looked more like cat scratches than letters but she recognized the word. "Emancipation. You spelled it wrong, though. There should only be one M."

"Oh." Jeff reclaimed the page and resumed typing. "I guess spell check was invented for dummies like me."

"You're not dumb." While handing the paper back she touched his arm, causing them both to flinch. His skin was almost amber. She had forgotten how bruised Saturday's game had left him. "Let me get you your Tylenol."

"No! I...I don't need that shit."

"How about an ice pack?"

He tilted his head back to answer, his nose grazing her neck. "No, I think I'll soak in the hot tub for a while." Being so close to his body was almost intoxicating. Dawn remembered what had happened the last time she'd been intoxicated. Gathering the plate, she started for the door. "I'll still be out there after Dad goes to sleep."

She wondered if that was an invitation.

***

Jeff popped the top on another beer. The aluminum can opened with a foamy hiss. He loved the sound; it almost drowned the ranting of his pathetic father. They had had another shouting match about commitment and responsibility, the type of nonsense a perpetually absent father had no business lecturing about. Fortunately, Dawn had not ratted him out for abandoning her at school, shaving at least forty-five minutes off the lecture.

He counted the empty beer cans pitched over the side of the hot tub: two. How many did I have at O'Malley's? He wasn't sure but it was more than two.

While the alcohol numbed his brain, the warm, churning water of the hot tub did the same for his tender body. He had planned on setting the collegiate passing record the previous Saturday in front of a cable television audience. Unfortunately, his offensive line decided to take the afternoon off. The result was a sixty minute thrashing at the hands of the Northern Tech defense, battering Jeff's body as well as his reputation.

The school's three year undefeated streak came to an inglorious halt and Jeff's professional aspirations received a serious setback. The pro scouts would back off for a while, at least until after the next game when he was sure to set the passing record.

Jeff reached for the hot tub remote and lowered the intensity of the jets. From his vantage point he had a perfect view of Dawn's bedroom. The blinds were drawn, a yellow light filtering through the slits. The light flickered once, then disappeared.

She's not coming, he realized. He felt stupid for thinking she would. She was Dawn, his kid sister; a wink and a smile wouldn't bend her to his will. Waiting any longer was pointless. He slapped the surface of the water, sending a wave to the red brick patio.

Rising from the hot tub, the pain returned to every joint in his body. Each movement was a jolt, earning a string of whispered curses that almost caused him to miss the whoosh of the sliding glass patio door as it opened.

She had dressed in a shimmering, emerald bathing suit, a formfitting Lycra one piece cut enticingly low, offering a hint of pale cleavage; a snow white bath towel wrapped her waist.

A tug on the fluffy towel sent it plunging to her ankles, revealing the span of her legs. She stood only a few inches taller than five feet, such a small girl for such long, perfect legs.

She was graceful in her shyness. Each timid movement created a series of hypnotic motions amongst her pretty curves. When she noticed him wet and dripping on the patio she stopped and nibbled her bottom lip. "You're going in." She hadn't phrased it as a question, just a statement of fact.

"No," he assured her, "I'm not going anywhere." The pain temporarily left his body, allowing him to leap over the side of the hot tub. He slipped and slid and splashed in the water. Finally gaining his bearings, he settled into a molded fiberglass seat.

Dawn was more graceful. She climbed in slowly, slipping waist deep into the tepid water. Submerging, her magnificent body disappeared a curve at a time until only the very red crown of her head remained above the churning water.

As she rose, rivulets of moisture raced down her body. She looked like a goddess, a redheaded Aphrodite. Taking the seat directly across from Jeff, she leaned against the padded headrest. She closed her eyes and sighed as the churning water went to work teasing her muscles.

He propelled himself across the hot tub, taking the seat next to her. She opened her eyes and smiled. Wasting no time, Jeff kissed the tip of her chin. "You shouldn't," she squeaked. Her attention was locked on the dark window directly below her own, their father's window.

"But you knew I would." He kissed her soft, freckled cheek. "That's why you came." She sighed softly, then pushed at his chest to slip away. There was nowhere to go in the eight person hot tub so she waded an abbreviated circuit and returned to him. Catching her around the waist, his long arms wrapped her like a python.

She wriggled in a token effort to escape before taking a seat on his lap. He was stone hard and she undoubtedly felt grinding against her pretty little bottom through the swimsuits. Dawn rested her head against his naked chest and sighed. She kissed his moist skin, delivering loving pecks, over and over and over.

"This is so wrong," she whispered. He silently agreed. "Why are we doing it; why does it feel so good?"

He couldn't answer. Despite being with many, many women, the sensations he experienced with his sister on his lap were completely alien.

She looked up at him, her green eyes glowing with fear and lust. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her as close as possible. Groaning deep in his throat, he rubbed his stiff penis against her mound. She made an adorable noise, like a mewling kitten.

This time it was Jeff who watched their father's dark window. He smirked. Look at your little Sunshine now. Look how bad she wants it. She's no better than any other slut I've fucked. But somewhere inside (deep down inside, past the cold and cocky shell that had insulated him for so many years) he knew she was better. Earlier that evening when she had told her friends she loved him, she had meant it. True, she was speaking only of the love a sister feels for her brother but it was more than Jeff had gotten from any other woman. He had been wanted, desired, even craved. Never loved.

Her lips tickled as they crept up his neck. She paused at his mouth, her tongue brushing past his lips. He pulled away momentarily, unable to believe she'd been so bold. "I'm sorry," she apologized. As she started to wriggle away, he gripped the soft cheeks of her butt, blocking the retreat. Kissing her long and deep, his tongue delved into her mouth.

The wonderful friction from his erect penis rubbing the mound of her pussy would have been sufficient to bring him off, but he wanted more. He wanted everything.

He tugged the Lycra suit away from her crotch. Beneath, the fine red hairs were soft and soggy. His finger parted her nether lips, eliciting a sharp gasp. He gently probed, exploring places in her sex while his tongue explored places in her mouth.

He was careful with his finger, sensitive not only to her comfort but to the preservation of the thin membrane of her purity. There was little doubt her virginity would be torn by night's end but not by his finger. After several minutes of stimulation Dawn pulled free from his mouth and cringed. She huffed and she hissed and she clamped her shapely thighs around his left wrist. Her little body bucked as she rode out what had to have been the greatest orgasm of her life.

Once the gyrations in her hips ceased Dawn rested her head on his shoulder. Her warm breath tickled his neck; her wet hair draped his chest. "That was--" She was out of breath. "That was--"

"I know." He stroked her back and kissed the top of her pretty red head. His left hand was still in the warm, fleshy vise formed by her clenched thighs. "Coach will be pretty pissed if I don't get my throwing arm back." She sighed and reluctantly parted her legs.

She giggled, much like the girl she was. She looked at the and the arm that had brought her so much pleasure and frowned. "You got your stitches wet." Jeff didn't care, as long as he got her pussy wet and ready.

A lamp illuminated the darkness behind their father's curtains. Dawn fidgeted when she saw it. "Relax, he's just using the bathroom." He kissed her neck. "You know how iffy the old dinosaur's prostate is."

"Quit, Jeff. He'll see."

Jeff couldn't quit. The water had turned Dawn's brilliant emerald swimsuit a dark shade of olive. The thin layer of wet Lycra failed to hide the erect morsels atop the impressive mounds of her breasts.

Taking the left nipple between his lips, he sucked through the wet fabric. She gasped and pushed him away. "Stop it! I don't want Daddy to see us."

Jeff wasn't sure he could say the same. He wanted to humiliate his father; he wanted to take everything Vince Kramer held dear and there was nothing on earth more dear to Old Vinnie than his little Sunshine.

He kissed her freckled shoulder, her arm, her wrist, tasting skin and salt and water, blind to everything except lust and revenge. He wanted to make life miserable for his father, but this? Pushing the apprehension aside, he decided his conscience wouldn't rule, not when he was so close to having her.

She worked free from his grip. "Stop it! I'm not like those whores you date!"

"Oh, yes you are." He wrapped his arms around her waist and spun, pinning her against the wall of the hot tub. She gasped as their wet bodies smacked together. A wave of warm water splashed over the walls, splattering the patio beneath. The chill of night assaulted the half of Jeff's body above water, raising the sparse hairs on his chest.

The cool air effected Dawn, as well. Her nipples poked his chest, drawing lazy lines against his wet skin as she breathed.

Reaching between her legs, Jeff hunted for the warmth he needed to reclaim. She clenched her thighs, denying access she had freely given moments before. Undeterred, Jeff lowered his wet trunks. Beneath the water his dick was steel as it rubbed the tight crevice formed by her clenched thighs.

Dawn's green eyes widened as she realized what part of his anatomy had touched her.

She was his. Even through the haze of the alcohol he knew it was true. Propriety dictated that she put up a struggle but the lust, the surrender, they were written in her pretty green eyes.

He was stunned when she shoved hard against his chest and slapped his cheek with a wet smack. It was the second time she'd struck him in three days. The blow cut through the haze. "What the Hell is wrong with you?!" he asked.

Showing her back to him, Dawn attempted to retreat from the hot tub. Jeff gripped her arm near the elbow and dragged her back in the water. "Fucking tease! You were crawling all over me. You can't turn into some Goddamned prude just 'cause you think Daddy is watching!" She demanded he let her go. His grip was light and her skin wet; she had no difficulty slipping free.

As she scurried away, his attention was locked on the seat of her swimsuit and the way her pert little butt stretched the emerald fabric. A part of him was relieved that the encounter had progressed no farther. Another part had an entirely different reaction. You're giving that up?

Dripping and alone, Jeff used the hot tub's remote to still the maelstrom of bubbles. On his way in he gathered the white towel from the patio. It was the towel from her bath, damp and cold. He put it to his nose and filled his lungs with the scent of soap, shampoo, and woman. He decided to deliver it to her. Maybe he would even apologize. Maybe.

He didn't knock. That's probably why he found her with the wet suit halfway down her thighs. Jeff stared for a moment. He had seen naked girls before, dozens upon dozens, but none had ever looked like Dawn. She was a vision of purity, from the swollen pink nipples that capped her freckled breasts to the damp red flames between her legs.

He wanted her. He wanted everything she represented: the sweetness, the goodness. Being too aggressive wouldn't work; he found that out in the hot tub. Fortunately, when it came to seducing women, Jeff Kramer had a surplus of weapons.

Flipping the towel to her, Jeff turned his head, giving Dawn a moment to cover her beautiful body. When he looked back she was still naked, the towel crumpled at her toes. Did his shy kid sister actually want him to look? Her face was an unreadable mask.

Jeff's pulse quickened. Each heartbeat resounded in his chest, a muffled thump-thump that rattled his core.

For the first time he noticed the crimson marks that marred the delicate skin of her shoulder, bruises in the shape of a large, clumsy hand. Apparently, he'd been too rough with her. He felt like such an ass. She wilted a bit when he first approached, but did not attempt to block his touch. Far from it, she hissed as his fingers contacted the sore, swollen skin of her shoulder.

"Make it better," she begged. A single manicured fingernail roamed his chest, raising goosebumps as it traced tiny circles around his nipple. Jeff swallowed hard before gently kissing her bruised shoulder. Dawn released a long, sensuous breath.

He touched her chest, manipulating the delicate flesh. She was so soft, so amazingly soft. "We don't have to." He had spoken the same words to every female he'd ever claimed; he had never meant it before.

"I want to," she said, kissing him. "I've wanted to forever." She timidly glanced at her bed. It looked warm and inviting. As odd as it sounds, Jeff Kramer had made love in very few beds. He never brought dates home with Dad and Dawn around and the opportunity to be with a woman at her own home or dorm was a rare luxury.

Sweet little Dawn's first time, it was such a special occasion. He felt like carrying her, but knew his rubbery legs would never cooperate. Instead he took her by the hand, threading their fingers together.

The comforter was a splash of springtime color: daisy white, grassy green, soon to be spotted by cherry red. The very thought of taking her right there, on her own bed, made his pulse race and his wobbly legs even wobblier. Right away, Dawn demonstrated her inexperience. She had no idea what she was supposed to do; laying on the bed, she stretched her arms and legs out wide, looking more like a child trying to make a snow angel than a woman about to make love. The innocence was endearing.

He sat on the end of the bed and took one of her tiny feet in his hands. She arched her back as he massaged from heel to ball, and cooed when he kissed the pad of her big toe. "Touch yourself," he said, slowly lowering her foot.

Dawn's fingers trembled as she reached between her legs. Parting the tight outer lips, she revealed the glistening pink folds within. Her mouth opened in a silent oh with the first bit of contact. There was a time when he had considered his kid sister the least sexual person on earth. No longer, with her pale, perfect body laid bare before him and the scent of female arousal a lingering perfume, she seemed the very definition of sex. Best of all, she was willing to do whatever he asked. The prospects were absolutely mind boggling.

Rubbing her forefinger along her wet, pink slit, she sought the emerging nub of her clitoris. Relieving her own fingers, Jeff reached to touch the tiny nub. She oohed at the contact. For a moment her pale skin blushed hot pink, the same shade as the petals of her beautiful pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Light of Dawn Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds