• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Deanne Loves Her New Job

Deanne Loves Her New Job

I'm honestly not sure why I decided to look for a job in the first place, probably just bored I guess. After all, my husband makes more money that I could ever spend, but he's such an ass I can't stand to be around him anymore. Maybe if he'd spent more time giving me his dick and less time being one... oh well, such is life and I had decided to look for excitement elsewhere. I mailed my first application to a local advertising agency and after a phone call the interview was set.

Just a little personal info, I'm a well toned, well tanned, well proportioned female, mid thirties, but look much younger. I absolutely love wearing short, tight skirts and thigh highs, matched with strappy heels and a silky blouse, unbuttoned as much as possible to capture the attention of every man possible. Now, any questions about why my interview went so well?

The first time I crossed my legs I saw 2 of the partners drooling on themselves. The younger one, a muscular hunk around 30, kept trying to snap an upskirt picture with his cell phone, thinking I wouldn't notice how obvious he was being. I gave him a nice view of my little white panties several times just to help him out. As hard as he worked I hope to see them on the net pretty soon. It took less than 20 minutes for them to agree on my salary and offer me a job. I started the following day.

The first couple of weeks were entertaining to say the least. The work was simple, mostly clerical, and not really challenging at all. But every day brought the parade of pussy hounds howling around my desk. I enjoyed all the attention of course, and dressed to fan the flames as much as I could. Slit skirts, tight minis, low cut blouses, and rarely wearing a bra got the attention of every single dick and most of the married ones in the building.

A couple of the senior partners were blatantly after me, offering jewelry, clothes, weekend trips, whatever they thought might possibly buy them a ticket into my panties. But the one really I wanted was the quiet one, Rick. 40 something. Nice. Polite. Muscular. Hard working. Dedicated. Committed to his wife.... Oh absolutely, it had to be Rick. Seducing him, then fucking his brains out was item number one on the agenda.

I started by strategically positioning my desk where he had a full panty shot any time he looked out his office door. He initially tried to be coy and look away, but the more he resisted, the more openly I flashed him. His mouth was watering with every glimpse of my thighs in less than a week.

Next I employed the "accidental" contact approach... slowly rubbing my tight little ass against his crotch in the elevator, brushing my breasts against his arm when I reached across his desk, and, of course, a little swish of my stockings against his leg while sitting next to him in meetings.

One afternoon I decided it was time to close the deal. I had been in Rick's office most of the day working closely with him on some reports when he got a call from his wife. I was afraid she might distract him and derail my plans, so I decided to turn up the heat. I know I was obvious, but Rick could barely focus on his argument for staring at my hot pink panties. In all fairness he was basically defenseless since I was seated only inches from him and had been gradually spreading my legs and tugging upwards on my black mini for the last half hour.

As his conversation deteriorated I reached for some paper that was on his lap and let my hand linger until I felt his muscular cock stretching itself along his thigh. Without making eye contact I began rhythmically squeezing and releasing it, tracing it back and forth with my finger nails... teasing him beyond belief as it quickly expanded to eight inches of thick, pulsing man muscle. He tried to ignore me, but I began to snicker as the first few drops of pre-cum oozed through his expensive pants. He also tried to look the other way but I quickly grabbed his jaw and turned his focus back toward me as I unbuttoned my blouse with my free hand. I then pulled his head against my hardened nipples and felt a rush of wetness in my panties as he gently nibbled both breasts.

He sighed a whimper of surrender when I grabbed his hand and forced it between my legs pressing it hard against the dampness of my crotch. While still talking to his wife, though his sentences were garbled and in fragments, two of his fingers instinctively pushed my panties to one side and slid wonderfully and delightfully across my warm honey coated lips. He quickly found my G spot and pressed hard almost lifting me off the floor as I came hard against his strong hand.

Glancing at the door to confirm it was locked, I quickly unzipped him and dropped my head onto his swollen, aching dick. His head rolled backward and the moan was audible as I took him deep into the back of my throat and rocked him with rhythmic pleasure. I giggled again at the ridiculous excuses he made as he tried to explain all the sexy sounds to his wife, who apparently has no idea what an incredible, sticky wet blow job sounds like over the phone. After bringing him to the verge several times only to back away, I was ready to complete my ownership of my shy little family man and new fuck buddy.

I stood up and straddled Rick, lifting myself onto the desk in front of him as I kicked my spiked heels into his lap. Now helplessly under my spell, Rick grabbed under my ass and jerked my panties to the floor. "You can keep those big boy, you might want a taste of me later," I said as I pulled his mouth squarely onto my throbbing clit.

I'm not sure how many times I came against his fabulous tongue, but I'm pretty sure every document on his desk had to be reprinted after I left. I was delirious and in a quivering orgasmic stupor but I fought for the strength to climb onto his lap and stuff that wonderful cock deep inside me. It was an absolute perfect fit as every swollen cock-vein dug into the walls of my hungry pussy. He moaned again as I licked my sweet pussy juice from his lips and forced my tongue into his mouth. "Don't you dare try to pull out of me when you come," I warned. Rick dutifully nodded his understanding and submission.

For the next 10 minutes I bucked against him like a horny road whore until he could stand no more and exploded, filling me, his leather chair, and most of the surrounding carpet with his steaming hot cum. I buttoned and tucked, quickly exiting the office before he could even say a word. I turned and smiled to see him stuff my panties into his desk.

Our teasing, fondling, and wild fucking sessions continued almost daily for the next several weeks, in every dangerous spot we could find... from the janitors closet to boardroom, elevator to parking deck, even the last stall of the men's room, we were insatiable. From time to time I could tell Rick was conflicted by his sense of guilt and conscience, but it was nothing a shorter skirt, lacier thong or silkier sheer blouse couldn't fix.

It was so incredibly hot watching him fight through his compulsion to try and be a good boy, until he finally gave in to the temptation of hard fucking my needy cunt like the rock-hard stud he was. Pretty soon the "panty drawer" in his desk was overflowing with silky trophies in every imaginable color.

It was all so sexy, so clean and uncomplicated until the inevitable happened. The day his wife showed up at the office. But that's another story. Be patient... more to follow baby. Just grab your dick, close your eyes and imagine me in my see-through black teddy, thigh highs and heels...... now just do what you gotta do baby!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Deanne Loves Her New Job

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 291 milliseconds