• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Strong Man and His Big Bitch

A Strong Man and His Big Bitch

Anita Anderson Lake is your name. You're a freak. There's no other way to describe you. You have desires and needs that make you feel really weird, even among your girlfriends. On the outside, you look like a prim and proper gal. Five feet eight inches tall, pretty in the face, with curly blonde hair framing a round, friendly visage with pale blue eyes. Your skin is a nice rosy shade, and compliments your hair and eyes. You're a big woman who is beautiful and comfortable with herself. And you're almost always smiling. You work as a secretary at a major corporation. It's a nice job and you like it. So many handsome, well-dressed businessmen moving about. Anyone of them could be a catch.

What goes on inside your head as you sit behind a computer, typing away? Your big butt sits comfortably on that plush chair. As you sit down, bored, you really don't feel like reading the files your boss asked you to type. Instead, you find yourself drifting to dream land. If your prim and proper co-workers and straight-laced employer only knew what went on inside your head. You're a big woman who is both sexually adventurous and anally inclined. Of course, nobody knows this about you and this is how you like it. Why tell the world that you enjoy sucking on gigantic cocks, preferably black, and milk them dry of all of their manly juice? They just don't understand. You can be the good secretary and the professional woman at work. You can also be the femme freak who likes to get down. They're both part of who you are. You don't have to choose between them.

Currently, you're having one of those cravings. Your favorite kind. You're a big woman with a big booty. Well, that goes without saying. That butt of yours is home to a very hungry asshole. And that asshole craves cock. Your asshole loves to be licked, teased, fingered, and above all else, greased up with lube and fucked till kingdom come. Yeah, that's who you are and you don't apologize for it. Last night, you had a lot of fun with a tall, handsome black man. His name is Lionel Stephens and he's a policeman in the city. He's also a very masculine and sexy man. You've got a thing for him. They don't make men like him anymore. He's got the macho man thing down. He's unapologetically masculine in age of wimps and losers. He doesn't take crap from anyone, man or woman. He's been called egotistical, arrogant and ruthless. He wears those words like a badge of honor. He's a manly man's man. End of story. That's why you're so strongly attracted to him. He epitomizes masculinity in the eyes of many. He really is better than other men.

You went to visit Master Lionel, and he gave you the ride of your life. He lives in a nice apartment near downtown's financial district. A great place for a sexy bachelor. Anyhow, you arrived at his place wearing something skimpy. And there he was, waiting for you. A tall black stud clad in black leather. Sexy as hell. Just looking at him was enough to make your pussy wet. He smiled at you, and told you to follow the established protocol. You smiled, and put on the handcuffs. Then, you inserted the gag in your mouth before getting on all fours, waiting for him. He came up behind you, and fastened metallic bindings to your hands and feet. Strong chains you couldn't break out of even if you wanted to. Not that you'd want to. You love this. Submitting to a superior man. Letting go of control and finding release. It's addictive.

Master Lionel blindfolds you, and now you are in his complete power. You cannot see. You cannot move. You cannot speak. He dominates you completely. And you absolutely love it. He caresses your plump white ass, the first thing which drew him to you, a long time ago. Now, you're going to get it. Your plump, sexy form is trembling with anticipation. Just thinking about his big black cock and where it's going to be is enough to make your asshole pucker. Your pussy is dripping its wet juices all over the place. Master Lionel is standing behind you. You can't see him but you can imagine the long black leathery whip in his right hand and the wooden paddle in his left hand. He's ready to let you have it. And you welcome it.

The first lash was the worst. The black leather whip cracked like thunder, and fell across your plump butt cheeks. You would have yelped, or even screamed, but the gag prevents you. That first strike is followed by another, then another. The pain is extreme, but so is the wicked pleasure it brings. Master Lionel is really letting you have it now. He alternates between lashes of his lightning whip and bold strikes of his wooden paddle on your buttocks, back and everywhere else. You can feel the sting. It hurts. You want to scream but you can't. He continues to hit you, and your body revels in it. You like pain. It's one of the few ways you can feel alive. It's also the sole way you can find release. So, you embrace it, and abandon yourself to the extreme sensations rocking your body. As for Master Lionel, he continues until he tires, and by that time, you're black and blue all over. You feel abased, but alive. And now for the main event.

Your body feels numb from the extreme treatment it's gotten. Treatment you love because your wet pussy is dripping and you've got an idiotic smile on your face. There is one part of you that's not numb. And Master Lionel is going for it now. He spreads your plump butt cheeks wide open and presses his ten-inch, uncircumcised black cock against your backdoor. With a swift thrust, he enters you. Your eyes are bulging. Oh, you've gotten fucked in the ass before. You're no stranger to anal sex. However, your wonderfully tight yet expandable asshole has never had the pleasure of receiving ten inches of hard black man power. This is going to take some adjusting to. Master Lionel is driving his cock into your asshole like a pile driver. He's thrusting hard and fast into your most forbidden orifice. Gleefully, he rams his awesome rod of power up your buns. You want to scream as his cock invades every last inch of your anal cavern, but you cannot, for you are gagged. So, you endure this deliciously hot pain which makes you feel like your ass is on fire.

Master Lionel slams his cock into your butt hole like anal sex is going out of style. He officially owns your ass. You know it, and he knows it. He is plundering the forbidden depths of your asshole. And you are squealing in both pain and delight, inside, for the gag mutes you. This is the ancient art of sodomy. Anal sex at its best. And you absolutely love it. It's the truth. You may act all prim or proper at the office or all tough and cool at the bar with your girlfriends on a Friday night but on the weekends, in Master Lionel's domain, you're his bitch. He knows your ass and doesn't let you forget it. So, as he probes deeper and deeper into your ass, and your squeals die inside your throat, you know this. And secretly revel in it though it's not something you will ever admit. When he does cum, you feel his hot masculine seed rush deep inside you. Like a torrent of man power. You feel abased, but more alive than ever. Suddenly, you feel empty. He pulls himself from you. Your master has removed his cock from your anus. And you feel empty. Deep inside, you protest. You want him to put his cock back into your ass and make you cream and scream. He leans down and whispers to you that he has something much better in mind.

You feel your butt cheeks being pried open. You inwardly squeal in delight. He's going to put his cock back into your asshole! What you feel against your back door is simply big. Yes, big, that's the word. It's too big to be a cock. Oh, your master has a big cock. Ten inches long and so thick you need both hands to hold it. A marvel of black man power. However, no cock is as big as what you feel against your asshole. For it's not a cock but a fist. Yes, your master's closed fist, which he has dipped into lube and is preparing to penetrate you with. Your ass is going to get some anal fisting! The Master pushes his closed fist into your anal cavity. You grit your teeth, and bite the gag. This is going to hurt. Inch by inch, the Master's fist enters your ass. Your asshole has already been dilated by his titanic cock. You are wonderfully stretched. But can you really take a big man's fist up your ass? Time to find out. As he inserts his fist inside you, you silently scream, cream and whimper. You can't take it anymore. Or can you? Slowly but surely, he works it. Up your asshole. Your eyes are bulging underneath the blindfold. You want to scream, to howl like a woman possessed but you cannot because you are gagged. Finally, he has pushed his entire fist, plus part of his arm up your ass. How does it feel? No, seriously. How does it feel to have a man's entire fist and part of his arm up your ass? Is that ass of yours, which seems without limits, finally filled? The answer, though you cannot speak since, you know, you're gagged? A resounding yes!!!! Your dilated ass feels hot. Your master is kind enough to quench its thirst by shooting his cum deep inside your tunnel, followed by a jet of urine.

When the Master removes his fist from your ass, you are in another world. Your mind and body are in dream land, where you've just gotten the fuck of your dreams. He unbinds you, removes your gag and blindfold. Yet still you lie there, fucked into kingdom fuck. His hot cum rushes out of your now gaping asshole. You're lying there with your eyes wide open, and an idiot's grin in your face. You can't scream. You can't growl. You can't howl. It's that fucking intense. You look at the Master and he looks at you. He smiles, and leaves. You know he will be back in an hour. He's giving you time to recompose yourself, get dressed and bail. As usual. And you do. You feel so many conflicting emotions. This experience was wicked and intense. And you've never felt more alive in your entire existence. So you know you're going to be coming back for more. Your ass is a living thing. And when it hungers for cock, you've got to satisfy its cravings. Just a fact of life.

These are the deliciously wicked thoughts going through your mind as you sit behind a desk at the office. Yeah, you look at the other women walking by. The office flirt. The closet lesbian. The militant feminist. The tomboy. The lazy witch. And any others you might have forgotten. They're so...boring. Today, you're not going to lunch with them. These women bore you. Then again, all women bore you. You're going to have lunch with the men. They're more complex, and at the same time simpler than women. You like that about them. They're fun to hang out with. Many of them are cute but they lack the wickedness and daring of a certain macho black policeman. So you can't date them. But you can have some fun. Grabbing your coat, you hope into the elevator. There's a tall, good-looking Latino stud inside. He's a new executive. He smiles at you and you nod at him. Damn, he's fine. Your wonderfully wicked mind drifts into fantasy land. You're a horny bitch and you don't apologize for it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Strong Man and His Big Bitch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 121 milliseconds