• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A New Girl Ch. 01

A New Girl Ch. 01

12

Still half-asleep, I purred happily when I heard the curtains being drawn. I could hear the sound of rain beating against the outside of the window, but the poor weather was the last thing on my mind. Still barely able to believe my luck, I slid my hand down the side of my smooth thigh, delighting in the silkiness of my skin. I drifted my hand across the edge of my thigh, just on the edge of a tickling sensation, to the downy softness of the hair there. Hesitating slightly, afraid to take the next, new step in case it broke the illusion, I moved my hand down slowly until I cupped my crotch, then with a soft intake of breath I slid my middle finger into the unfamiliar cleft.

I gasped as I began slowly rubbing my new, unfamiliar femininity; so the last two days hadn't been a dream after all! As if to confirm this, I felt the covers lift next to me, the hem of the soft fabric drifting across my breasts then settling high on my chest. I gasped when I felt a firm hand close over mine on my crotch, and begin swiftly guiding my fingers in their motion. My breathing became swifter as his other hand began gently massaging my breast, and when I opened my eyes and saw his big, muscular body on its side next to me, I felt my nipples begin to stiffen in excitement. It felt wonderful to be a woman and so controlled. As his sure hands brought my heat up, my hands searched along the length of his body until I found his manhood, already grown to nearly its full length. It was awkward to grasp the width of his shaft while I lay on my back, so I slid down the bed and, on my knees, turned to face him.

Blue eyes watching me, his stubble beginning to grow out slightly after the last two days, he began jerking himself off. I moved along the length of his body until my head was level with his member. His hand left his dick and fell upon my head, and as it stroked my hair it also pushed my mouth down, until I was kissing his engorged cock. I heard his breathing become heavier, and slid my hand towards my unfamiliar clitoris, while my other hand grasped his shaft.

Preparing myself for another experience that three days ago I wouldn't have even considered, I opened my mouth slowly, slipped my lips over his head, and began to suck his dick.

Three days earlier, I had been just another normal nineteen year old boy in his first summer home from university. I'd passed my first year without any spectacular grade disasters and was happy to be home and looking for work.

I'd lost my virginity three weeks in to my first semester, and though it hadn't been everything I'd expected I thought that as I had more sex I'd learn to release my inhibitions and enjoy myself more. As I had been lying next to her the next day, Sarah, the second-year girl I'd lost my virginity to, had asked if I was interested in maybe letting her use a strap-on. I'd been really shocked. Until then, the thought of being penetrated, even by a girl, hadn't occurred to me except in passing. When I replied I hadn't thought about it, she asked if we could try it sometime. I had given a non-committal answer but the more I thought about it the more excited I was to try it. I looked it up on a few specialist websites and became much more keen on the idea, especially the element of submission which was involved.

I had never practised it with Sarah though; I never lost my inhibitions enough to let her do it to me. I had still visited the websites, though I never told her about it. Apart from a few other one night affairs, she was the extent of my sexual experiences my first year. When I got home from my first year, though, I got up enough courage to decide I was going to be much more open about my fantasies.

My summer job, and the one that was ultimately going to change my life forever, was at a pharmaceutical research centre on the outskirts of my town. I'd known it was there pretty much my whole life, but I'd never been very interested in it. But when it was my only chance to have any money over the holidays, I jumped at the chance of working there.

As soon as I'd arrived, the first thing I noticed was that everyone who worked there was really, almost ridiculously good looking. I couldn't see a singly overweight person, or anybody with any blemishes on their skin at all. After my first few days working in the packing department, labelling some pharmaceutical drugs, I felt really out of place; I wasn't bad looking, but I wasn't spectacular either. I said this to Jamie, my friend in the packing department, but he only tapped his nose and grinned at me. He was as good looking as everybody else there, tall and slightly muscular, with blonde hair to his shoulders. He was allowed his long hair, he said, because the company was a family firm; his father was one of the owners, and his uncle was a manager somewhere, but I had never seen him.

About halfway through the summer, I'd been working in the research facility for almost two months, my family went on holiday for three weeks. I decided not to go with them; instead I felt I should carry on working for the company and earn some more money.

Two days later, I checked the shift roster and found me and Jamie were working late three nights in a row. I'd never heard about this happening before, but when I checked with the manager I found out that he'd been told the two of us were to work late by someone on the board. I didn't want to kick up a fuss so when the first night arrived I showed up on time. I found Jamie lounging around in the staff room.

"Ready for tonight?" he asked, grinning.

"Why," I asked, "what's special about tonight?" He only laughed and winked. I wasn't really in the mood, so I shrugged and began walking towards the packing room when he whistled behind me.

"We're working upstairs tonight," he told me. That surprised me.

"No, we're not allowed upstairs. I thought they had something secret up there."

Jamie laughed. "It's not a secret. All you had to do was ask about it." I felt pretty stupid. "Remember when you asked me why everyone around here is pretty attractive? It's all to do with what's upstairs."

I was intrigued, so I followed my friend upstairs, through the security doors he somehow had a pass for. As we entered the single, enormous room up there I gasped in shock. Dominating the room was a mish-mash of wires and electronics, and in the centre, a column of metal like a tree trunk. Set into the middle of the column was what looked like an oval shaped pod.

"What the fuck is that?" I whispered. Jamie only grinned again. Behind me I heard another voice.

"It's a revolution in pharmaceuticals, young man! It can rewrite any section of DNA we want, and hurry the protein production along so the effects are nearly instantaneous for small changes." Behind me a small, sexy, dark haired woman in a white lab coat and silk shirt was smiling at me over her spectacles.

"Meet my uncle," Jamie laughed. Startled, I asked where.

"Me," smiled the woman sweetly. "Of course, I used to machine to make a slightly bigger change that simply clearing my acne. You can use it to change skin pigmentation, hair colour, even gender."

"This is a joke," I said. It had to be a joke.

"Trust me, it's not." The woman shook her head and smiled. "I was always unhappy as a man, so when I heard my brother's company was using RNA transcription for pharmaceutical reasons, I came to work for them and just... upgraded it slightly. I'm called Claire." She smiled. "At least, I am now."

"And you were fine with this?" I asked Jamie, my voice breaking. I was nearly hysterical, but one thought kept invading my panic; why not me?

Jamie shrugged. "Why not? She wasn't happy when she was my uncle, but she's happy as my aunt. I don't know if my dad was too pleased about it, but she's right; this is a revolution and I want to be part of it. Fuck, I used it myself. I was scrawny and spotty before I went in the pod!"

"So what does this have to do with me?" I asked. Despite myself, the more I thought about the possibilities that the machine could offer the more excited I was getting. In fact, I realised that when I thought about the opportunity that I could become a teenage girl and be dominated like in my fantasies, I was becoming turned on. I sat down on a nearby chair to cover my excitement.

"Jamie told me you were feeling out of place," Claire said. "Normally you have to be an employee here for over two years before we'll let you use the machine, but seeing as you're one of my nephew's friends I decided you can probably have priority treatment."

"You okay with that, man?" Jamie asked me. I could only nod weakly.

"So, what do you want doing?" Claire asked me as I stared at the huge mechanism in the corner. "We can improve your muscle tone and, if you don't mind me saying, reduce the size of your nose a little."

Dreamily I nodded again. "Yeah, that sounds great."

Claire slapped her hands together. "Well, this should only take an hour! Eventually, of course, we hope to get the time down, but at the moment-" I interrupted her.

"Um, if it's possible, can I ask something else as well?" I said. Claire nodded.

I took a deep breath. It was obviously now or never. My family were away for nearly three weeks so I could probably convince Jamie to let Claire change me back if I wasn't entirely happy with my new female form. I had promised to be more honest and open about my fantasies, after all. "I'd like, um," I hesitated.

"Go on, man." Jamie nodded encouragingly. I looked again at Claire. She was so beautiful now.

"I'd like to be a woman too!" I said it in a rush, then looked at the floor, embarrassed. When nobody spoke, I looked up. Jamie had a thoughtful look on his face, but Claire was smiling encouragingly.

"I thought it might be something like that," she said. "Will there be any problems with your family? If they find out about it then we'll be very hard pressed to keep this within the company. Currently only our richest clients can afford this service."

"They're away for almost a month". My voice was shaking, I realised, as much from relief as from excitement; one of my greatest fantasies was about to come true. As I began to wonder about what I would look like, Jamie spoke again. There was a strange glint in his eyes, but I was too on edge to wonder about it too much.

"I bet I can tell what you want to look like, then," he said.

"Go on," said Claire, laughing. Jamie turned to look at me. It was getting hard to conceal my erection now, and I tried to hunch slightly to cover myself. I was certain I was blushing.

"He wants to be quite petite, short dark hair and perky tits." He grinned at his now-aunt, then faced me again. I couldn't meet his eyes, but I smiled nervously.

"That's right," I said. "Not too big, though."

"That's absolutely fine, then!" Claire seemed to be enjoying herself enormously. I was pinching myself to make sure it wasn't just a dream. "I'll give you a peachy ass, a thin waist and some wide hips as well. We may as well do the whole package!"

I laughed nervously. "Are you sure this is alright?"

Claire nodded reassuringly. "The whole process should last about fourteen hours, I'd guess. Luckily you're not too tall so we won't have to change your spine overly much. Calculating the minute curvature can be a bitch. Do you want to start now? Then take off your clothes and step into the pod. Jamie will attach the breathing apparatus and face mask."

Almost in a daze, I stepped over to the pod and clambered in, Jamie close behind me. I was embarrassed to take my clothes off in front of him, so I hesitated as I began to unbuckle my belt. "Will you turn round?" I said. He grinned cheekily and winked at me.

"Sure thing, man. I mean, miss. It doesn't matter though." He laughed as he turned around. In the distance I could see Claire at a computer screen. On it, a tiny human figure was revolving as she adjusted settings. She called over to me.

"As soon as we begin fill the pod with protein-laced water, I'll chemically make you unconscious so the hours will just fly by. Your base line readings need to be as stable as possible before we alter your DNA, ok?" I gave her the thumbs up back and lowered the oxygen mask over my face. It was a tight fit; I had to close my eyelids so the rubber didn't graze against the delicate skin. When I opened them again; I realised two things; it was loose at the back and Jamie was nowhere to be seen. Almost as soon as I thought this, I felt the mask tighten at the back. Jamie stepped back round in front of me, and to my shock he looked my naked body up and down. "I told you it wouldn't matter," he said.

I was so surprised I made no effort to cover my dick, still half-erect. The front of the pod shut, and through the viewing hole on the front Jamie gave me the thumbs up. He mouthed something and winked, but the mask was already dispensing a gas, and the pod was filling up. I lost consciousness, and my last thought was that my greatest fantasy was about to come true. Or so I thought.

Gradually, I woke up.

I was still half-conscious so I only barely felt arms grasp mine and lead me unsteadily out of the pod. I could barely open my eyes or hear, so I felt more than heard Claire's reassuring voice as she wrapped my body in a towel. When I finally forced my eyes open, I realised that she was exactly the same height as me.

"Is it..." I mumbled, and stopped. My voice was much higher than it had been before, and when I gasped, it was a proper female gasp, the sort I'd heard endless amounts of times on countless porn films. I never thought I'd ever be making that sort of noise myself.

"It's done." Claire smiled at me. "You're freezing; you need to warm up. I'll take you to the showers." We walked through a set of double doors ahead. My breath was coming in little bursts. As I came round properly, I clutched at my chest and was delighted to feel tits beneath the fabric. They weren't big, as I'd asked; they were quite small but I could already feel they were as perky as I'd hoped. My nipples felt much more sensitive; I could barely wait to feel the softness where my dick had been. Even walking was beginning to turn me on; my thighs were smooth against the touch of the towel, and when I ran my hand down my side my hips were wider than Claire's, and my waist was as narrow. I was dying to see myself in a mirror.

"Here we are," said Claire. "Go warm yourself up. We got rid of all your body hair, but I wasn't sure what you wanted to do about your pubic area, so I've left that as it was before. I hope that's okay."

I could only nod. Beyond the door I could see a mirror, and even though it was far away, I could see my new face. It was thin, with high cheekbones and big, dark eyes. Even moving my head and watching my reflection was a wonderful feeling. I was beautiful.

"Thank you!" I gushed to Claire, and hugged her. Already it seemed I was much more feminine. I loved the sound of my voice, high and soft, a really sexy sound. She laughed.

"Don't get me wet!" she cried. "I'm happy to do it. I hope you're happy..."

"I will be!" I promised her.

"Well," she smiled. "We can't keep calling you by your boy's name. Think of a new name, dear." I bet my lower lip thinking, and, catching sight of my sexy face through the mirror, the perfect name presented itself.

"I'd like to be Louise," I said softly. Claire kissed me on both cheeks, and hugged me again.

"That's a beautiful name." She looked at me. "It suits you perfectly. Go and get warm!" She walked off down the corridor.

I opened the door, marvelling in my thin, smooth arm and small hand. As I walked I could feel my hips moving differently. It was such an odd, but amazing feeling. My other hand clutching my towel at chest height, I felt the lines of my face. In the mirror, I looked even better than I had hoped. My eyes were so much bigger, and the lashes curved sexily. My hair was still short, but much more feminine, shorter at the back, while the hair just in front of my ears traced my jaw line and framed my long neck. Abruptly, I dropped the towel and admired my new body in the mirror.

My female body was so amazingly sexy I could only stare. My tits were small, but the nipples were perfectly placed to face slightly up, and their curves fell in perfectly as my waist narrowed. I clutched at my new tits and, as I'd seen models do on makeup adverts, traced slightly underneath them. It was the sexiest feeling I'd ever had.

My eyes drifted down to my new vagina. It felt so soft underneath my fingers, and even though I was still freezing I could barely control myself as I began stroking my pussy with long fingers. Moaning slightly, already, I moved over to the shower. Turning it on, I carried on stroking myself while the warm water cascaded over me. I threw my head back and squeezed my tits. I was more turned on than I had ever been, and the sound of my own voice rising in delicate joy was only fuelling my arousal.

"Hi, Louise," he said behind me. I turned round, my hands carrying me so close to climax. I could only moan softly, unable to control myself, as Jamie stepped up above me and kissed me. Despite myself, I found myself kissing him back, and then to my complete surprise I stopped feeling myself and began scrabbling at the fly of his jeans. He made a small sound of pleasure, and his own hand descended to continue what I had started. His fingers were so sure, and felt so much bigger than my own did. He was rougher than I had been, but my only thought was how good it felt to be tilting my head back, exploring his mouth with my tongue. Our teeth bumped together; I was so desperate to fall into him. His other hand snaked down my back, tracing the line of my spine until he reached my ass. He squeezed, hard, and I immediately slid down his body to where his dick was hanging out of his fly, half-erect.

I wrapped my lips around it, still in the throes of climax, immediately started moving my mouth up and down his shaft. It was almost a subconscious reaction, to rock back and forth while using my fingers to bring myself to climax. His hand clutched and released in my hair, soaking wet. I could barely hear him speaking to me over the sound of my own arousal. I couldn't have stopped finger-fucking myself if I'd tried, and my questing fingers were delving deep inside my new pussy. Every time they brushed my clit I would go tense, then relax instantly, my pussy lips tensing around my fingers. My other hand was stroking his big dick deeper into my mouth. It felt amazing, and I closed my lips as tightly as I could, lightly using my teeth to skate along the base of his head, like when I'd had my own dick sucked. I looked up, and caught sight of my feminine body in the mirror. Just knowing that I was the sexy girl on her knees, sucking a big dick, was enough to bring me to the brink of orgasm. I was squirming in pleasure, and the thought flashed through my mind that I wanted a dick to fuck my pussy, to bury itself deep inside me and thrust back and forward, while I sucked Jamie's cock. I realised that more than anything, I wanted to be a slut!

I felt his cock twitch in my mouth, and the thought of him coming in my girly mouth brought me to climax. Almost forgetting Jamie was there, I went still as the waves of pleasure wracked my body, much more intense and longer than anything I'd ever experienced as a man. His load hit the back of my throat. Loving the taste of it, I swallowed it and licked the rest of it off his jerking dick.

I slumped against the wall under the warm water of the shower. My nipples were still erect and my breath was gasping out of me. Slowly coming back to myself, I folded my arm over my tits, the other covering my hot crotch, and looked up at Jamie, suddenly ashamed to have swallowed his cum. He smiled down at me, his face drenched in sweat, his jeans re-fastened but sodden.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A New Girl Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds