• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cuck Dreams Ch. 02

Cuck Dreams Ch. 02

123

In the bathroom, Donna looked into the mirror and laughed with confidence. Their plan was working to a charm and her husband was utterly clueless. Her hair was a mess and for the moment she could care less. Finally, there would be no need for sneaking around. She would be free to entertain Master Black and his raunchy friends whenever he wanted and that suited her. It was the way it should be when a woman enslaves herself to a man.

To start preparations for his arrival she decided to take a shower. When her Master arrived she wanted her appearance to leave no one guessing what she was or what she was meant for.

++++++++++++++

By the time Master Black arrived, my knees were numb and the birds were singing outside. First light was only moments away and I thought I heard several car doors closing. My suspicion was confirmed when Master Black arrived at the door with other men behind him.

"Good morning Bob, may we come in?" He opened the door and walked into my house without waiting for an answer. Six other men followed him and all seven of them stood in a circle around me.

"Who are all these guys?"

"Who they are is irrelevant, but if you must know, those two guys are David and Larry, industry peers of mine." He pointed to the two guys across and to the left from where he stood. They are WILF hunters, here to fuck and film your slut wife Bob."

My jaw dropped in response to Master Black's news. Still, I remained on my knees and when he realized I was listening, he continued. "The two men to my immediate left are furniture movers slash set builders, camera men and porn actors."

I looked at the two men he singled out. They winked at me and one even smiled, friendly-like. "They are Gary and Jay and they are going to start by re-arranging some rooms in your house in order to accommodate the filming."

"Who are these other two guys?" I pointed at the two guys he hadn't introduced yet.

"To tell you the truth, I can't remember their names," he smiled broadly and everyone but me and the two unknown guys laughed.

"Why are they here?"

"Who are you guys and why are you here?" asked Master Black.

"We don't know him," began the first guy. "We met him at a club," chimed in the other guy. "He sold us time with some white bitch," they said practically in unison.

"That's right, I forgot. They're our customers!" he laughed again.

"I hope the white bitch is actually a woman and not you," said the first customer. "I'm so horny, I'll fuck the husband if you put a bag over his head," said a smiling customer #2.

Everyone laughed uproariously.

I trembled as I looked at customer #2. His face was pocked with acne scars. His teeth were gold-capped and his bulging stomach repulsed me. If he was hung, I didn't really care. His physical appearance was a complete turn-off and if someone needed a bag over his head it was him.

"Bob, tell these men about you; speak to why we're here."

"I love my wife, but she is insatiable and I need help pleasuring her," I began sheepishly. Telling these strangers of my inadequacy was humiliating and I looked to Master Black for some relief. Of course, there was none.

"Is that all you have to say for yourself?" he bellowed.

"I get turned on seeing my wife dominated by Master Black and I called to ask him to take charge of both of us as a couple."

"That's better. I thought maybe you had forgotten why you invited us. I understand you've been having submission dreams, is that right Bob?"

"Something like that."

"What kind of dreams then Bob?"

"Donna is fucked by men with larger cocks then I'll ever have. She creams for them better than me. Stuff like that."

They laughed. "Is he for real?" asked customer #1.

"Oh, he's for real alright. Tell them Bob."

"Look at me. He told me to meet him on my knees at the front door. My wife is upstairs getting ready for his visit. When she comes down here and you see her eyes sparkle and glazed over with lust, you'll think you've hit the jackpot."

"Your cock is erect. Stick it out so everyone can see what she's been riding."

Shame overcame me as I succumbed to his direction. With very little effort and a deep-seated desire to see my wife totally used by these men, I stabbed my hard cock into the air for all to see.

After they paused from laughing so hard, Master Black said, "Tell us about your dream last night."

"Huh?"

"Your wife told me you had an elaborate dream of being in the closet and watching her being sold as a common prostitute to me. Tell these men about your dream Bob. Explain the details of the closet.

As I spoke, my core muscles held firm and my cock remained jutting outward. I described the closet in detail as well as how I came to be bound within that closet and forced to watch my wife submit to Master Kevin and Master Black.

One of the men interrupted me several times to ask specific questions about the closet and finally when I finished my story, he turned to Master Black and said "I think we can build out his closet the way he wants."

"What?" I asked.

"Do it," said Master Black, "and send me the bill."

The man grinned broadly, "Yes sir, thank you sir."

"Oh my god," I said accepting the fact that this was going to happen. I wondered what else I should say to them as if they could make it happen too.

"Be a good boy, Bob. Because deep down, you know you are a cuckold and submissive and you need to be bound, gagged and humiliated as you watch your wife willingly engage in sex with others while denying you the same privilege."

"Yes Master." As I confirmed his statement, my erection grew harder.

"Bob do you care what happens to Donna?"

"Yes, I care deeply."

"And that is why you are turning to me isn't it? You want her life enriched with meaning and purpose and for her to feel satisfaction and you need help to give her that, isn't that right?"

"Yes Master."

Master Black withdrew a heavy leather band from his coat jacket and held it out for me to see. "This is a collar Bob. It's branded with the word cuckold on the front." He held it up for me to verify. It said cuckold.

"Is that for me to wear sir?"

"Well I can assure you it's not for me or anyone else here Bob. Is that right?" he asked the men circled around me.

They all shook their heads and stared at me. The two film guys were laughing and said "hell no. we're not cuckolds, we do that to guys like you Bob."

"Do you want to wear it Bob?"

"Yes sir."

"Why?"

"So Donna knows too."

"Because you want her to know that I own you like I own her and she has no reason to deny herself the pleasure of becoming the slut wants t be, isn't that right Bob."

"Yes Master."

"Bow your head to the floor Bob." When I did as he instructed I felt the collar touch my neck and then Master Black clasped it at the rear.

"When you wear this collar, your official name is Boy, although you will probably be called all sorts of names." Everyone laughed.

Master Black unzipped his trousers. The zipper sounded loud as he did it. Then he whipped out his big cock and held it out in front of me. I stared at it, wondering what he had in mind. Master Black snapped his fingers and told the film guys and the two customers to go upstairs and introduce themselves to Donna. They grinned and said "no problem," practically in unison. Then they high-fived each other and ran up stairs.

"Boy, Gary and Jay have no interest in your wife. They are going to re-model your living room. It will take them about two hours for tear-down and setup. This will give you and Donna some time to get warmed up for the main event." He laughed loudly.

"You guys can get started any time you like, I'm just going to get this boy re-acquainted with his other vice...sucking black cock." As the two guys started moving my couch to the hallway, Master Black took off his shoes, trousers, jacket and shirt. He was buck naked just like me now.

He towered over me as he stood next to me and put his cock to my lips. He looked down at me and when he held my eye contact, he nodded expectantly and I parted my lips to take him into my mouth. He tasted wonderful and I swallowed as much as I could with the greed of a fat kid in a candy store. Each moment his cock remained in my mouth, I felt my will to orally pleasure him increase in strength and my urge to fight him diminish. There was really no fight left when I gently sucked his balls into my mouth and massaged them with my tongue. And when the idea surfaced to tongue his ass hole, I succumbed to my lust and went for it.

"Oh yeah, that's what I like. You're a naughty boy. I love it. Work your tongue into my man hole. Eat me out you sex-crazed lunatic. Yeah, that's it. Show your Master what a sick fuck you really are."

His ass smelled and tasted awful but I couldn't help myself. Lust teased my appetite for submission to him and this degrading act was purely meant to show him just how much I appreciated his being there to take over our lives. Out of habit, I reached down to stroke my cock. It was my reward to myself for being so lewd.

"You know boy, I should whip you raw for stroking that thing without my permission."

I stopped stroking and pushed my tongue as far into his ass as I could. It was totally disgusting to breathe in his anal scent and to rub my tongue along the walls of his asshole, not really knowing what I was bumping into.

"That's better. You know if you're going to become my apprentice to dominate your beautiful trophy wife, I think its best that you first learn what it is to truly submit. Don't you agree?"

"Uh huh," I was unsure if it was okay to disengage from his ass hole and respond with a complete sentence.

"I'll take that as a yes. I have to tell you that your interest in my ass hole is quite a nice surprise. I love a nice warm tonguing down there. Are you getting me ready for your cock lover?"

I pulled away and momentarily looked at his disgusting wet ass. "No sir."

"I love a nice cock in my ass. Won't you reconsider?"

"You'd allow that?"

"Of course, I love cock and the joys that men can bring each other. Just make sure you understand I'm not a bitch for you to mount. I am your Master and your wife's Master and all you need to know for now is that I enjoy an occasional fucking up the ass. It doesn't make me submissive in the least bit. However, when you get to sodomize me boy, you will be doing it in submission to me."

While we interacted, I got a nice reprieve from his ass hole. My cock remained hard and I felt an internal need to stroke. Rather than doing it, I asked him "is it okay to stroke my cock sir?"

"Only if you intend to use it on me lover," he said.

"Should I got get a rubber?"

"No boy, you don't need one. I trust you not to get me pregnant." He laughed out loud. While he laughed I noticed his ass hole puckered. Then he said, "My man hole is getting dry, why don't you get it wet again and then feed it your cock when you think I'm ready."

I put my hands on his ass cheeks and pried them apart so I could push my face in tight and really eat his ass out. For some reason, his ass didn't smell as bad as before and so I stabbed my tongue into him with vigor.

"Ah, that's it my boy, tongue your Master's hole and make it ready for man sex." He moaned and grunted as I licked out his hole. I was really getting into the nastiness of the whole encounter when I heard the sound of a primal scream upstairs. I stopped and listened again. It sounded guttural and primarily unintelligible but I think she might have screamed "Bob, help me Bob!"

I started to get up when Master said, "that's it boy, put your hard cock in my hole and let me know what kind of man you are."

"I think Donna needs help."

"She's fine. You don't need to worry about her. The guys will take care of her. Now, come here and put your dick in me. I want an anal orgasm."

As I stood by Master Black, Donna screamed again and this time I was sure she was yelling for help. I started to head upstairs when Master Black spoke again. "Boy, she's calling someone named Bob. I don't see a Bob here. I see an apprentice named 'boy'," he said.

"But sir she sounds hurt."

"If you go up there you'll ruin the surprise. Come here. He retrieved his cell phone from his trouser pocket and pressed a button. Then he pressed more buttons and gave me the phone. It was Donna's voice. "Hi Master. My husband just fucked me harder and longer than he ever has and it's not enough, not even close. I want you so bad Master. I need your big black cock inside me. I need to feel thoroughly fucked again."

When the message ended, I looked at Master Black. My cock was hard and my heart was crushed. All I said was "I don't understand."

"It's from two or three days ago boy. Your wife is an insatiable size queen. She needs a Master who can give her all the black cock she needs and more."

"So the guys up there are fucking her?"

"Not yet. They're piercing her nipples."

"Oh my god! Why?" Out of habit, I began stroking again.

"It's safe boy, don't you worry about that. The guys up there know what they're doing. This is just the beginning too, in time they will add to her body jewelry wardrobe. When she's completely trained she'll be tattooed to reflect her status."

"Did she know about this?" I started to turn to the staircase.

"I told her she would be pierced and anesthetized, but on the way over, I changed my mind."

I turned to Master Black and felt anger boiling within me. "They're hurting her!"

"It's two quick piercings. Her nipples will be sore but soon she will take on three cocks at a time and forget all about her nipples."

"Really?"

"The other thing she needs to know is that while she's being used, you're not going to interfere."

"I see. That's a good point. What do you want me to do then?"

"I see that your cock is hard. Do you want to put it to use?"

"In your ass?"

"Yep."

"Okay."

"Why?"

"I don't know, do I need a reason?"

"It's a lot different than being sodomized. You have to look down at my body and know that I'm a guy and you're sodomizing me. Do you like that idea boy?"

"I've never really given it much thought sir. Sorry."

He laughed. "You're so funny," he said. "Did Donna tell you I prefer cock to pussy?"

"But I saw you fuck her."

"Yes, I'll fuck a slut wife now and then but I'm more interested in a relationship with the husband."

"So you're dominating her but you really want to dominate me?"

"I loved the eagerness you showed in sucking my cock the first time. That was so hot. And the way you kissed me and sucked my tongue I thought I was with a closet fag."

"That was really hot for me too. It was my first time with a man."

"Yes I know."

"So I don't get it. Are you dominating us together, teaching me to dominate her or trying to turn me into a faggot?"

He laughed. "What do you want boy?"

"Okay, I'll be honest with you. I have thought about fucking a guy in the ass. Not you, but someone you pair me up with, maybe another slave? I like your creativity with Donna and me. You are wicked and I find myself craving your influence in our marriage."

"That's my boy. Let's go in there. He pointed across to the dining room." He walked out of our living room and I followed him. In the dining room, I watched him remove the chair at my end of the table. He bent over the table and put his hands flat on the surface. I walked up behind him and pushed my cock between his cheeks and stroked it up and down his crack.

"Master you're pretty dry. Do you have some lube? We have some upstairs?"

"Just spit on it boy. And quit teasing me."

I pried his cheeks open and spat several times on his ass hole. My saliva pooled there and I used my thumb to push it into him. It was surreal to succumb to the lust I felt for this man and even more so to ignore the sounds coming from upstairs.

When his ass was lubed, I pushed my upright cock into his ass crack and spat out a wad of saliva to lube up my cock. Then I rubbed my cock between his wet cheeks until I felt slick enough to enter him.

It was now time to face the music so to speak and I gripped my cock in one hand and pried back Master Black's right ass cheek with the other hand. I was surprised at how easily I slipped right into his tight ass and when I let go of his right cheek, the pressure around my cock was incredible. He felt like a tight glove, nothing like I've felt with Donna and I got pleasure each moment I was inside him.

"You feel incredible sir," I began. I moaned as I gently pulled back and then pushed inward again. I repeated my movements and we moaned together as I sawed in and out of my Master's ass hole. "This is so incredible," I repeated over and over. "Yes it is," he said nearly every time in response. And then we'd moan unison again.

"Excuse me sir?" I looked at the doorway and there stood one of the decorators. "What?" said Master Black. Clearly he was agitated by the intrusion.

"We're done."

"Has it already been two hours?"

"Pretty close."

"Boy, this is Jay. Jay, this is boy. Boy is my new man slut. You want to take his ass for a spin?"

"Sure thing. Is it ok with you?" he said while looking at me.

"Oh my god yeah!"

He shed his shoes, jeans and tee shirt in no more than ten seconds. I watched him strip and then I stopped fucking Master Black and simply stared at Jay's ripped body and the monster cock and balls that hung between his legs. "Master his cock is huge."

"Yeah, he's longer and thicker than me. You'll love it. Rip him apart Jay."

"Well can I at least have some lube?"

"Sure baby," said Jay. He spat down on his cock and rubbed on it as he moved behind me. I bent forward slightly as Jay grabbed my ass cheeks and pried them open. He spat several times just as I had on Master Black and in no time I felt him push his enormously girthy cock head into my ass. I opened up for him but only so far and after several attempts the furthest he got was maybe an inch inside me. Each time he tried to go deeper I screamed and pushed him out.

When Jay finally gave up, I felt bad for him and asked Master Black if I could suck Jay's cock later and make it up to him. "Of course boy, Jay and Gary and I are available anytime you are horny. How does that sound?"

"Wow. Cool."

Somewhere along this conversation I resumed sodomizing Master Black and only realized it as the pace quickened and my orgasm was near. "Master, I'm going to cum. Is it okay?"

"Oh yeah, I love a good ass squirting," yelled Jay.

"As long as you're willing to clean it out with your mouth. Are you willing boy?"

This was all just too much. I wanted to French kiss Jay. His body is so ripped there is no fat on him what-so-ever. I have no desire to eat my cum from Master Ass. The thought is so revolting to me. But I can't help it. The friction on my cock is overwhelming and all I can muster as I thrust into him once more is "Oh my god, I'm cumming."

Jay laughed as I shot rope after rope inside my Master's ass hole. The thought of fucking a woman right now is the furthest thing from my mind. Man sex is the ultimate. As I admitted this to myself I cried out and unleashed another torrent of cum like never before. When there was nothing left to spray inside him and my breathing returned to normal, I heard the unmistakable sounds of Donna cumming. We all heard her and Master even said "I think your wife is enjoying herself now don't you?"

I nodded. "It's good that she is because I can't think of a place or person I'd rather be with than you guys." In truth, I felt attracted to Jay. He looked sexy to me. His cock was enormous and I was determined to satisfy him with my ass as soon as possible. He seemed interested in me too. I felt his lust as he looked back at me and when he winked, I smiled and mouthed to him "I want you."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cuck Dreams Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds