• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • John Breaks Into The Wrong House

John Breaks Into The Wrong House

12

John lived on his own in a quiet suburb on the outskirts of Glasgow, Scotland. He was like any other bloke, worked hard during the week, drank even harder at the weekend, and lived for football and the occasional game of golf. At the age of 22, he was now earning enough to move out of his parent's home the year before, and enjoyed the independence of living alone.

John lived a good life, was earning decent money and had good friends, but his life was missing something, a girlfriend. He'd been with a few girls in the past but had been single for a year and a half now and the lack of female company, and sex, was getting him down.

He wasn't a bad looking man but certainly not the type to walk into a bar and sweep the women off their feet.

He would attempt to heal his loneliness and sexual frustration by spending his evenings surfing the Internet for porn and sex story websites. As time went on though and masturbation was his only release, he found he needed more creative ways to get his sexual kicks.

He would try masturbating in different ways, buying creams to heighten the senses of his penis, viagra and other drugs, and had even bought a vibrator to use on his balls and arse -- though he certainly had not pushed it any further than the opening of his anus.

The house next door to John had within the past month been sold to an extremely pretty girl called Chloe, who was around the same age as him. He knew her name after introducing himself while she was moving in, however his offer to help her move in had been politely refused and the only other time he had spoken to her since had been when saying hello while passing in the street.

John had often thought about her though while masturbating, and certainly wouldn't have minded getting to know her better. She had short dark hair, was quite busty with a sharp little body, and John had never seen her dressed badly. She must have had a good job because she was usually dressed in office minded clothes, tight white shirt showing off all her curves with either short skirts of tight black trousers with clasped her rear, which to John looked perfect.

The other times John had seen her had been when she was heading out for drinks with her equally pretty friends, and she was always dressed to impress.

John would often notice a friend visit her quite often, at least three to four times a week. She looked a bit younger, perhaps late teens or early twenties, and had long blonde hair falling over a slinky little body. John had come to the conclusion the two were perhaps more than just good friends, and the thought of them being lesbian lovers would often be the topic of his masturbation.

One night as he came home from work, he saw the two girls arriving home at the same time. Once again he gave his polite hello, which was met by a sweet smile from both girls. Walking into his house he couldn't get over how beautiful the two girls looked and he was consumed by the thought of what they would be like in bed, the type of sex they would be into, even to what kind of underwear they wore. He imagined them wearing sexy tight satin panties and frilly knickers and would have loved to see them in them.

His curiosity was getting the better of him and he started to have an urge to steal their underwear, just for the smell and the excitement of having something sexy of theirs. He wanted to know what Chloe had in her house, whether she had a diary and had maybe even written about him or other neighbours. He wanted to know if she had sex books or vibrators and really sexy lingerie.

John thought long and hard, despite knowing it was crazy he decided he would have to satisfy his urge. He hatched a plan to do the unthinkable and break into his neighbour's house.

Although an insane plan, John hadn't suddenly gone mad and knew if caught he could be in trouble with the police. He knew he had to do it just the once, and make sure it was done right. John certainly was no burglar, and the last thing he wanted was for Chloe to be home -- he admitted to himself he knew he was a pervert with what he was planning, but certainly no rapist.

John's plan was hatched; he would try and get a key for Chloe's back door. Using chewing gum he sneaked round one day after getting home from work early and made an incision in the lock to get the design. Then using a locksmith no-where near where he lived, he made up a story of losing all keys to his own back door and that the design was all he had. The locksmith said he could make no promises the key would fit but attempted to make one up anyway, and suggested John get the lock changed, obviously not suspicious of the fact John wanted a key for someone else's house.

John decided on his plan, he would go to work as normal but make his excuses and take the afternoon off. Using the back door key, he would sneak in, quickly raid the house for items, and then bring them back to his leaving no trace of his presence. He knew Chloe would naturally miss the things that had gone missing but being girl's items surely she would accuse her friends or even just her own clumsiness, and never assume John was the culprit.

That Friday John carried out his plan. Arriving home at 12pm, he had lunch, constantly checking the window to see if Chloe was coming home from work early. He started to worry himself, thinking that maybe he should have taken the whole day off to ensure Chloe was actually at work and not in the house, but his determination and even excitement at the whole thing turned him on and he decided to go through with it, with the thought of lying on his bad masturbating in her soft underwear only matched by what it would be like to actually sleep with her.

Climbing over his fence into his neighbour's back garden, he tried the key on the lock. As luck would have it the locksmith had done a fantastic job, and the key slipped in and he was able to unlock the door. As soon as he did it he took the key out and hid behind the bin, all too wary that it may have made a noise that would be heard if there was anyone inside. John was petrified of being caught and having to explain himself to the police, and of course his neighbour. He had thought up the reason that he was following what he thought was another burglar into the house in the event he did get caught, certainly admitting to his perverted act was never an option.

After a few seconds behind the bin and with no sound coming from the house, he sneaked in. Making his way to the living room, he got down and crawled on his hands and feet over to the curtains and closed them, so that no neighbour outside would see him. He then started to check her list of DVDs and drawers, but quickly came to the conclusion that all the things he would want would be in her bedroom. Although in a rush, he continued to move slowly, ever aware that he wasn't 100 per cent sure Chloe wasn't in the house. He made his way upstairs and to his delight saw the bedroom door was wide open, with no-one inside. Likewise the bathroom was also in full view.

John could relax a bit now, well at least start rushing round the house to grab the things he wanted, not having to move at a snails pace. After all, he didn't want to be in here for much longer than five minutes.

As he walked into the bedroom he quickly opened drawers and started to pick up some very sexy underwear, already fantasizing about rubbing them on his cock or even wearing them. Lingerie was certainly evident and he picked up some more sexy garments, and was in no doubt this girl liked to dress up in bed. He went over to the other side of the room to look for a diary, he had the clothes that he wanted but he also wanted to know her sexual kicks. He was about to find out, though not through a diary.

He opened the first draw and gave a little chuckle as he saw what was in it. Some pairs of handcuffs, leather gloves, silk ties and a blindfold. John said aloud "dirty little bitch" but had no desire to take any of the stuff, so closed the drawer and was ready to make his way home, only for him to hear a key in the front door.

John froze, Chloe was obviously back, and he was upstairs in her home. How would he manage to get out of here without being seen?

Chloe marched through the door, followed by her friend.

"The curtains were definitely open Kim, I was eating my breakfast in here this morning for god's sake. No-one else but you has a key."

"Well I've only just got here, I havn't been in," replied Kim. "Check the back door, someone's maybe smashed a window."

John could hear the girls checking through the back. He couldn't make out what they were saying until he heard the back door open and Chloe say "It's open."

John had to think fast, he knew they would come upstairs to look for him and he needed somewhere to hide. If he found a good enough spot he could hide at least until they went to bed then he could sneak out. He opened the door of the second bedroom, wondering what she used it for. John had kept his as a second guestroom for friends who came over; John thought if Chloe had done the same he could hide in there under the bed and it would probably not be checked.

He opened the door, and despite his urgency to find a hiding place, was paralysed in shock. It was much, much different then he'd expected it to be. He had expected Chloe to be your typical girly girl, all pink sheets and flowers. This room however told John in no uncertain terms that the women who lived here had more than a passing interest in light bondage. The handcuffs he'd found in her bedroom were only a light clue as to what was in this room.

The entire place had been soundproofed, disguising any noise that would come from it and meaning John even in the house next door would have heard nothing. Nailed onto the far side wall was a large X, with restraints designed to hold someone spread eagled. In the middle of the room was a padded table with cuffs at one end, obviously intended for someone to be bent over it and tied down so that they could be taken from behind.

He also noticed a chair right next to it bolted to the floor, and chains with more handcuffs hanging from the ceiling.

Hung along the walls were an assortment of whips, handcuffs, gags, strap-ons, and things John had never seen before or could even begin to explain.

He had no time to gawp though, and had to close the door and find a hiding place amongst this room. He opened another closet, of course adorned with a number of dominatrix clothing. He slipped in, closed the door, and hoped he wouldn't be caught.

He could hear the girls coming up the stairs but couldn't hear them talking to each other. He had already guessed though by the sound of Kim's voice that she was the girl who came round here often and who had been here last night. It didn't take much to work out that one of them was the dominatrix and the other the submissive, and it would appear Kim arrived a lot in order to be dominated by Chloe.

John's heart was beating furiously; he was surely going to be caught. They would know who he was and the police would arrest him. His story of following a burglar into the house was now in ruins as he had chloe's underwear with him, not to mention he was hiding in her closet.

The door to the room opened, and John held his breath. Both girls walked into the room and after a few seconds Chloe said "If anyone's hiding here there's only one place left, and its in the closet."

John knew what was coming, he covered his face with his hands. He thought once they had rumbled him if he charged out they would both be too scared so no-one would tackle him, and he could run past and maybe not let his face be seen.

As the door opened he darted out, hands covering his face. Kim screamed at the surprise and John ran for the door. He didn't expect what was coming next.

Instead of running out of the way, Chloe slammed the door shut. As john tried to turn her back to her and open the door, suddenly Chloe gave a thundering kick to his knee, making him fall to the ground with his leg in agony. As he landed, he felt his right arm being twisted behind his back, then Chloe's knee pushed down on the back of his neck, pinning him to the floor.

"Grab the handcuffs" Chloe shouted and John squirmed on the floor, battling for his freedom. As he tried to find the strength to lift himself off the floor with his left arm, Chloe increased the pressure with her knee and twisted his arm more, sending pain searing into him. He knew the more he tried the more she would hurt him and he stopped struggling. Kim ran over, grabbed his left wrist and locked a metal cuff around it. She then sat on his legs and pinned the arm to his back as Chloe brought his right arm down and secured his wrists together.

A thousand thoughts ran through his mind as he tried to take in what had happened. He was shocked again as a belt was wrapped around his neck then pulled tightly, not quite chocking him but enough to lift his head painfully back. With this grip, he hands secured and Kim sat on his legs, he couldn't move and could only struggle to breath while his heart continued to beat harder and harder.

Chloe walked round and looked at him. She was dressed in jeans with knee high black boots over the top of them, giving her a very dominant look especially considering the circumstances. Wearing a tight white buttoned up top with the first few buttons undone showing off her cleavage it was clear she hadn't been dressed for work, and obviously had today off. Of all the days to break into her house, this had been the wrong one.

As she recognised him she said "Oh my god, it's John from next door." John couldn't see Kim's face but heard her take a quick deep breath in surprise, before saying "Really. Bloody hell" before pulling a bit more on John's "leash".

"Right, well you better tell me what the fuck you're doing in my house, hiding in my closet with my fucking underwear taken from my drawers."

Before John could answer she added "How many fucking times have you done this, are you in here every day?"

John spluttered out a no, then started to apologise, saying he didn't know what he was doing. He couldn't make a legitimate sentence with the belt making breathing difficult and his own fear making him stutter.

He continued "P..p...please don't go to the police. I'll do.......anything. It was a dare.........to see if I could get anything."

The dare had come to him as a way of explaining the underwear. The girls looked at each other before Chloe said "so who knows you're here?"

"No'one" stuttered John.

Chloe bent down to John's face, and said in an eerily friendly voice "Are you sure?" As John stuttered a yes she smiled, looked at Kim, and said "good."

"Please don't tell the police," John said again. "I promise I'll do anything, I've done a stupid thing and I..........."

Chloe placed her finger on John's mouth to quieten him, then stroked the side of his face. In a soft voice she said "The police are a waste of time love. They'll want to see my house, probably laugh at this room. Then they'll caution you, interview my neighbours while a police car is sat outside my house so everyone knows something has happened, and if you go to court and this makes the local papers, my secret little room would probably get a mention, and all the neighbours would know.

"No my curious little neighbour, I'm not calling the police because I'll probably have more to lose than you do. Besides, I've a much better way of dealing with crooks."

She stood up, her face staring down at John's with her friendly grin suddenly changing to a mean look, and said forcefully "Consider yourself our prisoner. Say goodbye to the outside world because you won't be seeing it for a very long time, maybe never again if we see fit.

"Lets get him chained up. Get him naked, then we'll tie him to that chair. Oh, and a little warning John, fight us and we'll cause you so much pain you'll wish you never even thought about coming in here. You're in enough trouble as it is, if you think you've got lucky because I'm not calling the police then you'll be very surprised very soon."

Kim kept a firm hold of the belt as she moved her bodyweight up to sitting on John's back, sitting on his cuffed wrists. Chloe moved to the back of him and started removing his shoes and socks. John lay still, he only needed to look around the room to know that Chloe wasn't lying when she said she'd hurt him.

While they removed his clothes both girls taunted him, telling him what a dirty pervert he was and how it was him who would now need the police and not them. Without warning Kim released her grip on the belt and pushed John's face to the floor, allowing Chloe to pull his hips up from the floor, move her hands round to his crotch, and start unbuckling his belt. His jeans were pulled off, followed by his underwear, sending a message to John that he really was not in control here.

Chloe handcuffed his feet together, then used the belt from his jeans to tie his thighs together. Once that was done the handcuffs were removed. Both girls stood up and told John to remove the rest of the clothes himself. He knew with him on the floor and unable to stand it was pointless refusing, they could have kicked or stamped on him to their hearts were content.

As soon as he was naked they both grabbed his arms and pulled him up to the seat. Chloe sat astride him, with her pert bum on his cock which he couldn't stop getting hard from having her so close to him. She smiled as she felt it twitch, as she pushed his arms behind his back and held them while Kim fastened the pair of handcuffs back onto his wrists.

"Something's getting hard down here," Chloe said as she seductively wriggled her bottom over his cock. To John it felt great but he didn't want to be in this position and tugged on his handcuffs, wanting to push her off. As the cuffs held him in place and he looked at Chloe smiling at him, Kim walked round in front of him to undo the belt and cuffs on his legs and re-attach them to the legs of the chair. He thought of how he'd got himself into this position. He was genuinely scared of the predicament he was in, and worried at just what these girls were going to do to him.

John pleaded with the girls. Many men would be delighted at having two beautiful women dominate and tie them up, but he didn't expect the girls had him here for sex, they could get any bloke they wanted afterall, and he just wanted to be home.

"Look, I'm really sorry. I'm only here because I think you're gorgeous and I couldn't get you out of my head. I'll pay you money, anything you want, just let me go please?"

"Oh here we go," Chloe snapped. "I'm not putting up with his fucking whining. Go get a gag."

"Already go one" said Kim as she came from behind John and stuffed a ball gag into his mouth.

As she tied the straps around the back of John's head, Chloe put her arms around him and said "Poor little John, taken prisoner by a bunch of little girls."

Wriggling again on his cock, she continued "You're ours now. You're our little toy and we'll do whatever we want to you. No-one punishes you like a dominatrix does."

With that she stood up and walked over to his discarded clothes. Taking out his house keys she said "We'll go over to his, have a look around. You stay here little John, we'll be right back."

Kim ruffled his hair and said "Be good." And they both left. John was left helpless, strapped to a chair in his neighbour's house, with an assortment of torture equipment staring at him from all around the room. He gave one last tug on his restraints, then slumped back into his seat, accepting his fate.

In the time it took for the girls to return, John could only think about what a stupid idea this had all been. Taking an afternoon off work, breaking into his neighbour's house in order to steal underwear, it was such a crazy thought and he had never considered he'd end up in this position.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • John Breaks Into The Wrong House

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds