• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Karen in the Closet

Karen in the Closet

Karen Jones was upset. She had just hung up the phone on her husband who was away on a business trip for the third time this month. This time it was Chicago, last week it was New York, always some different city. She knew he had to take these trips, visiting his legal clients in all the big cities, but she couldn't help but wonder what he did on his business trips at night. John had been quite a ladies man during their college years, tall and good-looking with dark curly hair and a muscular build. But it was that big bulge between his legs that drove the girls crazy. Once Karen got a hold of him she didn't let him go and they we're married shortly after they graduated from college.

Now, almost twenty years later after two kids their marriage was beginning to deteriorate. Sure, they went through the motions and from the outside one would think they had the perfect life. Their kids were excelling in school and the Porsche in the driveway let everyone know that there were no money problems in the Jones household. But their sex life was non-existent and Karen wondered if she had lost her sex-appeal.

The next afternoon Karen was home alone feeling frustrated and horny. The house was clean and the kids were away at school, not to return for a couple hours. She decided to pour herself a drink -- a tall, stiff vodka and soda with a bit of lemon. She looked at herself in the mirror.

"Not bad for a 39 year old mother of two," she thought, admiring her trim figure in the mirror. Karen was still a stunning woman, with firm, perky tits and a smooth flat stomach. In fact she was in as good a shape as her daughter, thanks to the half-hour a day she spent on the stair-master. She saw her nipples poking at the white tank top she wore and gave one a playful twist.

She decided to go up and take a shower, turn on the massaging head and let it do its faithful work. A little release was just what she needed. But as she walked by her son's room, she noticed he had left his door slightly open. "That's very unlike Matthew," she thought. "He must have been late for school again." Matthew was a senior in high school and had really blossomed into a fine young man this year. She wondered if Matthew had the same effect on women that her husband did when he was 18. If so, her son would break a lot of hearts.

Matthew was a polite, private kid and usually closed the door to his room. Of course Karen respected her son's privacy, but now that she thought about it, she hadn't even seen his room in more than a year and her curiosity got the better of her. She poked the door and it creaked open to reveal a typical teenagers bedroom. There was some laundry on the floor, the bed was unmade and the sliding closet door was wide open. It was a bit stuffy in there and it smelled sweetly familiar to her. Karen walked over to Matthew's bed and found the source of the scent. Her favorite bottle of expensive lotion was sitting on his nightstand on top of her missing Victoria's Secret catalog. "So that's where that disappeared to," she thought. She grabbed the catalog and found its pages were stuck together and the smell of her lotion was on his bedsheets.

There was no question that her that her son had been masturbating with her lotion and the thought shocked her. She looked at the pretty girls as she thumbed through the Victoria's Secret catalog and compared herself to them. Yes, they were a little younger, but her body definitely gave them a run for their money. She turned and looked at herself in the large mirror that covered Matthew's sliding closet door. She was becoming aroused and her nipples became hard, poking through the slim material of her cotton tank-top. She let her hand wander down her stomach and slowly down beneath her panties where she let her finger brush lightly over her pussy. She shuddered as she felt her dripping pussy. She took her left hand and rolled her hard nipple and pushed her other finger more firmly against her swollen clit.

Karen dropped the catalog to the floor and fell back onto Matthew's bed, enveloped by the familiar smell of her teenage son. She couldn't help herself, unable to stop the feeling that came over her. She stroked her clit faster now and pinched her nipples, feeling marvelously dirty for what she was doing. A brief pang of guilt didn't stop her. Besides, what was the harm? She was home alone and no one would ever know.

Just then she heard the front door slam loudly. "Hi Mom, I'm home!" yelled her son. She heard him drop his book bag on the kitchen floor and yell, "School let out early today... teachers conference!"

Karen froze, mortified. She heard her son bounding quickly up the stairs. There lay Karen, in a tank top and panties, nipples hard, skin flushed on the brink of orgasm, lying with her legs spread on her son's unmade bed. There was no way she could get out of his room without being seen.

Acting quickly, she got up, and rapidly tip-toed to Matthew's closet and quietly slid the door shut. She moved to the back of the closet, hoping that Matthew would come in, grab something, and leave. If she got caught in the closet, she would have a lot of awkward explaining to do.

At the top of the stairs Matthew called out again. "Mom, are you home?"

She heard his footsteps as he came into the room. She heard the bed squeak as he sat down heavily and began to take off his shoes. She heard the stereo turned on and the room was filled with heavy hip-hop beats. Karen didn't know what to do. She was trapped. She prayed that Matthew didn't need anything from the closet and wouldn't notice that the bottle of lotion had been moved.

After a few terrifying minutes, Karen began to wonder if Matthew was still there. The music was still playing, but maybe Matthew had gone downstairs to get something to eat. She had to get out of there without being seen. She moved toards the front of the closet and positioned herself so that she could see out the small crack into his bedroom. To her surprise, there was Matthew sitting on the edge of the bed facing away from her. His shirt was off and he was thumbing through the Victoria's Secret catalog. She couldn't believe it. Clearly her son was obsessed. He was barely home 30 seconds before grabbing the catalog. If she had been thinking clearly she probably could have slipped out without being seen, but she was mesmerized by her son. And what if he saw her? She could just see it, "Mom!? What the hell are you doing in my closet?"

Without warning, Matthew put down the catalog, stood up and stretched. Karen got a good look at his body for the first time. He looked a lot like this father with a strong swimmers build. His stomach was developing a washboard. Matthew turned and faced the mirror and flexed his muscles like a body-builder, admiring his own reflection. Karen didn't move a muscle. She was off to the left and was pretty certain that she couldn't be seen so long as she stood still.

Matthew reached down and grabbed his bulging crotch. Karen was surprised by the size of the lump down there... he definitely took after his father she thought. Karen was torn between wanting to open the door and get out of there and waiting to see what her son was up to. Her pussy tingled and her nipples strained against the thin cotton of her tank top.

Matthew unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall to the ground. He was wearing a tight pair of briefs that couldn't contain the enormous bulge beneath. Karen was frozen, transfixed at the sight. Her mouth went dry as she wondered what her son's cock looked like. Unconsciously, Karen licked her lips.

Matthew reached beneath his underwear and repositioned his cock, gave it a firm squeeze, pulled his hand away and stepped out of his jeans. He put his thumbs in his underwear and pulled them down revealing his enormous cock coupled with a large pair of low-hanging balls. Karen had never seen anything like it... not even her husbands was nearly that big. It was truly the most perfect, massive penis she had ever seen. Karen couldn't take her eyes away.

Matthew reached down and began to stroke his monster cock as it bucked and grew in his hand. With his other hand he was barely able to cup his massive balls.

He looked at himself in the mirror as his cock grew, watching it eventually stick straight out in front of him. He took two steps back and sat down on the bed, leaned back and reached for the lotion. He didn't notice that it had been moved. He pumped out a dollop of lotion, closed his eyes and slathered his huge cock with it. And then he began, slowly stroking up and down the length of his thick, lengthening penis.

Matthew loved jacking off and sometimes did it three times a day. It was like nothing else. He thought back to the time his older sister Megan had caught him with his cock in his hand in the shower. They didn't say a word to each other, but he saw his sister's eyes transfixed on his huge cock. He didn't stop what he was doing and his sister shook herself out her daze after a few seconds and quickly exited the bathroom. He was beginning to realize that the monster that dangled between his legs really had an effect on women, even his bitchy older sister.

Karen watched from her spot in the closet as her son Matthew continued to slowly jack his cock. She could hardly breathe as she watched his penis grow, his hand slowly sliding up and down. It was as big and thick as a large cucumber and had to be at least ten inches long. What happened next was an image Karen would never be able to forget. Matthew sat up on the edge of the bed with the tip of his cock reaching nearly to his nipples. He looked to the door as if nervous, leaned his head down, stuck out his tongue and licked the head of his own penis. He ran his tongue around the head and opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around his own cock. He began to bob his head up and down, taking in 3 or 4 inches as he fondled his own balls, obviously enjoying this forbidden pleasure. Matthew went at it for what seemed an eternity and Karen dropped her finger to her clit and began to rub furiously. It was the most shocking, erotic thing she had ever seen in her life.

Just then she heard the front door slam and her daughter call out. "Anybody home?" yelled Megan. "Mom? Matt?"

Mathew quickly stopped what he was doing and pulled up his shorts, grabbed the catalog and leaned back on his bed. His erection began to subside, but he still had a massive bulge in his shorts. Megan would never come bursting into his room, but he didn't want to get caught in a compromising position. His sister would make it a point to ruin his life.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Matt, are you in there? You promised you'd help me fix my bike and I've got that swim meet in two hours," said his sister Megan.

"Fuck," thought Matt "I was right there.

"Yea," he said, "Just a sec Megan. I'll be right there."

But instead of waiting, Megan opened her brother's door and peered in. "What are you doing little brother?"

Matthew quickly covered his crotch with the magazine to hide his subsiding erection.

"Oh, I see, a little studying, eh little bro?" smirked Megan, as she watched her little brother try and casually cover himself with their Mom's Victoria's Secret Catalog. She had no idea what he was up to at that point and simply liked teasing her little brother. But she began to realize by the guilty look on his face that her brother was up to something.

"Megan, get out of here, I'm busy." said Matthew quickly. "I'll help you with your bike in a little bit."

But Megan was having none of it and enjoyed watching her little brother squirm. "Why don't you open a window in here and get some fresh air, it's a little stuffy in here."

Megan bounded into the room and moved past Matthew's bed to the window and opened it a crack. "What are you reading little brother?" as she grabbed a seat on the dresser by the window. "Taking care of your homework?" She sat on the edge of the dresser, crossed her long legs and looked down at her uncomfortable younger brother.

Megan had only gotten better looking in the last year. Her short dark hair was cut in a bob and her blue eyes looked right through him. Matt was clearly flustered by his older sister.

Karen watched from the closet and couldn't believe what was happening. A few minutes ago her son was sucking his own cock and now here was her beautiful daughter teasing him. She knew Megan was aware what Matthew was up to. Karen wanted to yell at her misbehaving daughter, but there was no way she could. She was trapped in the closet and kept her mouth shut. Karen couldn't believe her ears when Megan said, "Jenny Simonds at school says you have the biggest dick she's ever seen."

Megan's words hung in the room as Matthew's face reddened.

"Megan," he said, "You better get out of here. Mom is probably home."

From her view in the closet Karen saw Matthew's cock begin to grow underneath the cover of the catalog. "My God," she thought. "What is Megan up to?" But Karen's pussy betrayed her guilt and became wetter by the moment. But she didn't dare move as she wondered what could happen next.

"Come on Matt," said Megan, "There's no reason to be uncomfortable. Listen, I saw you in the shower that time and it didn't look very big to me."

Megan was lying. In fact, the image of Matthew's huge cock was one she couldn't get out of her mind. She had masturbated many a night to the thought of her younger brother's massive prick. She was on autopilot, knowing she had her younger brother right where she wanted him.

"You were jacking off just now, weren't you?" she said. "I hear guys your age do it all the time," she mocked and kicked off one of her sandals towards her brother. The small pink sandal hit Matthew squarely in the chest and as he instinctively moved to block it, the catalog that was blocking the view of his manhood fell to the side.

"Well, well," said Megan. "Looks like somebody's got a hard-on. Jeeze little bro, the Victoria's Secret catalog? Is that all you could find?"

Matthew couldn't believe this was happening -- that Megan was still in the room for Chrissakes. "What the hell is she up to?" he thought. He decided this had gone far enough and tried to turn the tables on her.

"Hey sis," he quipped, "If you're not going to get out of here, why don't you get down on your knees and help me out? I hear you've blown half the football team."

Karen in the closet couldn't believe her ears. This had gone way too far. As a good mother she certainly had to stop this. But before she could react, she watched as Megan seductively slid down from her perch on the dresser and moved towards her younger brother. In a low voice she said "If you ever tell anyone about this, I'll kill you."

Matthew couldn't believe it as his hot older sister dropped to her knees in front of him and reached for his cock. She put her other hand against his chest and pushed him back on the bed, looped her fingers into his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles in one smooth move. His large semi-hard cock flopped up and nearly hit her in the face.

"Holy shit, Megan, I, I..." But before Matthew could say anything else, Megan wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, circled the base with one hand and began sucking him for all he was worth.

"Mmpphh," she moaned as she devoured her brother's huge dick. Matthew was in heaven, and put his hand on her head, guiding her pretty face up and down his thick shaft.

"It's so big Matt, so fucking big," she said as she released it from her mouth and marveled at its size. His cock was so thick she could not close her hand around it.

Karen, their mother, was was frozen, unable to believe the scene that was playing out in front of her. Where did her kids get off? She knew it was wrong, and she knew she should intervene, but her own pussy was positively throbbing. She stuck a finger into her dripping snatch and fingered her clit as she watched her wanton daughter suck on her son's huge cock.

As Megan continued, Matthew began to squirm, "Megan. I can't hold it..."

But Megan was having none of it and just kept sucking away while she moved her hand up and down his thick manhood. Matthew held back as long as he could, but was overwhelmed and released a powerful orgasm, blowing load after load of cum into his sister's mouth. Megan swallowed as much as she could, but most of it ran down her lips and onto her chest.

After she realized what had just happened, she lifted her head from between Matthew's legs and looked her brother in the eye, smiling shyly.

"Holy shit," she said. "I can't believe I just blew my own brother."

Her words hung in the air. Matthew was exhausted and lay back on the bed, his cock in his sisters hand. Little did they know their own mother had just watched them from the closet and had just had a quiet, powerful orgasm of her own. Karen was breathing heavily, in the closet.

"Megan, that was the best blow-job I've ever had."

In the quiet room they both heard the muffled sound of heavy breathing coming from the closet.

Megan sat up and turned her head. "Matt, did you hear that? Is there someone in here?"

Matt pushed Megan aside, stood up and moved towards the closet. "What the hell?"

Megan watched her brother slide open the closet door open to reveal their very own mother wearing panties and a tank-top looking flushed, hard nipples pushing outward.

"Matthew, Megan," said their mother, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..."

(to be continued...)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Karen in the Closet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds