• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Man's Paradise: Now

Black Man's Paradise: Now

Hello, there. Pleased to meet you. My name is Crystal Hendrix and I'm with the Weekend Erotica Club. A group of men and women who meet for some wicked fun on a weekly basis. The club was founded a long time ago. We're all about fun, sexual fun that is, like the hedonists that we are. I'm almost the prototype of the American housewife. Five feet nine inches tall, plain-faced, large-breasted, thick-bodied and big-bottomed. I have light bronze skin, pale auburn hair that I recently bleached bone-white and green eyes. Just a chubby white chick from the suburbs. However, I lead a sexually adventurous life that most suburban folks can only dream of. You see, I'm a swinger. I was once a policewoman but I gave it up. My husband Larry is a policeman in the city. He's recently risen to the rank of sergeant. We do fine for ourselves.

This weekend, we decided to get kinky. My girlfriends Felicia Hanover and Sappho Kingston decided to spice things up. Felicia is a tall and skinny white chick with long blonde hair, gray eyes and alabaster skin. She's forthrightly bisexual. Her husband Sydney Haworth is a professional wrestler presently traveling with a Mexican Wrestling Troop. He's really into the swinger lifestyle. It's too bad he travels so much for work. I've slept with both men and women but I consider myself mostly straight. Or slightly bisexual with dominant straight tendencies. I prefer men for sexual and emotional connections. I can't connect with lesbians in any way other than sexual. They just don't click with me. Seriously, most of them got issues.

Men have stability, above all else. So I stick with men. I like men. They're dependable, and they treat me right. I treat them right too. Chicks are insane. Sappho is a plump, blonde-haired, green-eyed Latin chick I met a while ago. She works as a nurse in the city and she's also married and bisexual. This pretty-faced, big-bottomed Latin dame is a real freak. We've had a lot of fun together in the past. Sappho lives up to her name. She's one of the best pussy lickers I know. Her husband James Bronco is a tall, good-looking man from Cape Verde. He's also bisexual. Presently, he's serving in the U.S. Army. Sappho loves her man and can't wait for him to return home. In the meantime, the club helps her satisfy her urges.

Presently, we're entertaining some very sexy black studs. All of us are women with a fetish for black men. What's not to like about a tall, good-looking and sexy black man? They like me and I like them. Our guests were some of the local studs. Mailman Jonathan Gerard was tall, lean and jet-black, with a shaved head. Corrections Officer Luther Harris was stocky, burly and muscular, good-looking and cool. Small business owner Jerry Burns was a large, somewhat chubby man. These three studs were alright. We met them over the Internet. All three of them were married, just like we were. It's funny. We're all looking for something we can't get at home. My girlfriends and I live with men we love and respect, but we also want some sexual thrills outside of the marriage bed. Our husbands know we sleep with other men and with women. They're okay with it. Hell, they're free to sleep with other people whenever they choose. That's the beauty of open marriages.

Jonathan, Luther and Jerry were three good-looking black men who were successful in their own right. Unfortunately, they lived with arrogant and bitter black women who didn't appreciate them. What's a black man got to do to get some respect and appreciation from black females? Nothing he does is ever enough! Why don't black men date outside their race? Don't stick with someone who hates you just because you're the same color. Seek happiness wherever you can find it. I know of a black lawyer named Lawrence who married a white female volunteer firefighter named Joanna. They're quite happy and have been together for thirty years. Isn't that something? Could you imagine if Lawrence just passed Joanna over simply because she was white? He might never have found happiness. Race shouldn't matter in the year 2008. Seriously. People need to get over these things.

So, there we sat inside my large living room. We had some wine and chatted. We talked about our lives. Married life had its benefits but it could lead to frustration. There was a sharp contrast between my girlfriends and our handsome black male guests. I'm not talking about race or gender. You see, my women were swinging with the approval and consent of their men. Our black male guests were good-looking, successful men whose home lives were unfulfilling. I heard horror stories about crazy black women and their tantrums. I know every woman has her angry moments, as everyone knows. However, after listening to these men's tales, I felt bad for them. They should divorce these women who were mistreating them. Seriously. No man should live with a woman who constantly berates and disrespects him. Such a woman is nothing but a vicious bitch and she should be ditched pronto.

Jonathan and I were pleasantly chatting, and we had a good vibe going. We went upstairs to continue our conversation, and see what happens. I took Jonathan to the guest room, after giving him a tour of the house. He liked what he saw. When I sat him down on a large bed and began undressing, he really liked what he saw. I like it when men admire me. I don't always feel sexy. I'm a plump woman with a generous figure. I guess I'm average in most ways. That hasn't stopped me from finding love with a handsome man. My husband and I have a healthy family. Both our sons are in college. I sometimes feel out of place with my family. My hubby looks like a Greek god and my sons are college football studs. I'm kind of frumpy. Not librarian frumpy but housewife frumpy. I came from a family of beautiful women too. Yeah, I made my own luck. My husband and sons love me, but I always look out of place with them. However, to Jonathan's eyes, I seemed like a glorious sight. This handsome black man clearly liked what he saw. I smiled. It's always a good thing when they liked what they see.

I stood naked before Jonathan and he began caressing my plump sexy body. His hands roamed all over me. I moaned as he caressed me. He sucked on my tits and fingered my pussy, getting me all wet inside. I wanted him desperately. Jonathan teased me by making me wait, then he licked my pussy. His oral skills were totally awesome. He fingered my clit and licked my pussy like there was no tomorrow, making me squeal in delight. After reaching seventh heaven, I had to return the favor. I knelt before him as he whipped out his cock. Ten inches of long and thick, uncut black man power. I began sucking on his cock greedily. I love sucking cocks, especially big black ones. Jonathan thrust his cock into my mouth, almost making me gag. I sucked his cock and licked his balls. Until he came. Then, I drank his manly seed without spilling a single drop. Licked him clean afterwards, too.

We got started with the fun stuff. I lay on the bed while he climbed on top of me. Feeling a strong, masculine body on top of mine was a pleasant sensation. Jonathan gently spread my plump thighs and slid his cock into my pussy. Then, he thrust into me. I gasped as he entered me. I've had big cocks inside me before but Jonathan was something else. Every thrust of his big cock into my pussy was a testament to his sexual prowess, his sheer masculinity and strength. I screamed in sheer pleasure as he took me. His long and thick cock filled my pussy completely, every last dark spot. He began pounding into me, thrusting hard and fast, possessing me completely. He fucked me like sex was going out of style. We fucked until we both came, and screamed so loud we probably scared the neighborhood.

Next, we tried something else. Anal sex. One of my favorite sexual activities. I took a bottle of lubricant and greased up both Jonathan's cock and my ass. Then, I got on my hands and knees and spread my plump butt cheeks wide open. Jonathan came up behind me. He pressed his cock against my puckered little asshole, and pushed. I've had anal sex before but I'd never been taken by a well-endowed Black stud like Jonathan. He thrust his cock into my asshole. I winced and tried not to scream. This dude had a really strong dick. He put his hands on my hips and thrust into me. I felt his big cock stretching my asshole. Damn, it hurt but it also felt good. He pushed his cock deeper into me, filling me up. I screamed and begged him for more. Laughing, Jonathan smacked my ass and continued to bury his big black cock deeper into my asshole. We went at it like this until he came, sending his hot seed deep inside my asshole. I screamed loud enough to wake the dead. The sensation of his hot cum jetting through my asshole was the most intense thing I'd ever felt.

Later, Jonathan and I went back downstairs. I saw Felicia and Sappho moving about naked, their sexy bodies looking graceful and sensual. Equally naked were Luther and Jerry. Jerry had Sappho on all fours, her sexy butt cheeks spread wide open and his cock buried in her asshole. Sappho was squealing in delight, clearly loving every minute of it. Felicia was draining all the cum out of Luther's long and thick black cock with that hungry mouth of hers. Yeah, everyone was having fun. Jonathan and I smiled at each other. This was a pretty good day. We went back upstairs for some more wicked fun. After hours of nonstop sex, my girlfriends and I parted from the company of these handsome Black gentlemen. We wished them the best of luck in life, and invited them into our club. A club where anything goes, except for jealousy and violence, of course. They gladly accepted. In later times, Jonathan would join my husband and I for some fun. A good time was had by all. Yeah, and I was right in the middle of it. Who says desperate housewives don't have fun?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Man's Paradise: Now

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 243 milliseconds