• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The BBW Goddess Ch. 02

The BBW Goddess Ch. 02

Warning: This is a story about a large 21 year old dominant woman, her 18 year old BBW sister, and a meek 48 year old man. If this doesn't appeal to you, please don't read it. This is a continuation of The BBW Goddess.

*

It was all I could do to try and keep my mind on my work the following day, after Lori totally controlled me with her superior strength, huge buttocks and moist vagina. The scents from her body were still firmly ingrained into my mind, and I could not resist sneaking peaks at my gorgeous 6 foot, 345 pound coworker. Yes, at 21 years old, she was young enough to be my daughter, though even though I was 48, and should be the one in control, she had the upper hand, and I was under her total control.

Knowing that she could crush my 5'8" 200 pound body with ease, made my palms and armpits sweat, and kept me in a state of constant tension around her, but the fear only added to admiration and lust I was feeling for this superior young woman.

She was wearing a yellow sun dress today, with thin straps and a deep scoop neck showing off the massive ravine of her cleavage. The shirt stopped about six inches above her knees, providing me a clear view of her tanned tree-trunk thighs and calves. Her thick powerful arms and shoulders were bare tantalizing me with the soft womanly flesh.

Lori swiveled her chair and large frame and stood up and headed toward my cubicle. I quickly averted my glance at her and stared at my monitor as I held my breath, hoping that I was in her good graces and had not done anything to piss her off.

She plunked down a large stack of invoices on my work surface, then towered over me, with her hands on her hips.

"The boss wants those paid by noon, and I have to go to the mall this morning. I want them done by the time I return."

Thinking of my own work, I panicked and said, "Please Lori, I can't. I have...." My words were cut short by Lori's lightening move to grab my balls and twist them roughly causing me to cry out in pain."

"Oh my God! Oh Please. Please Lori. Stop. You're hurting me!!"

"Are you going to pay those invoices?"

I was in agony as she kneaded and twisted my aching sack in her powerful large hand.

I nearly screamed, "Yes! Yes. Please let go!"

After one final squeeze she released me, and returning to her cube adding, "And I want you to listen for my phone and cover for me. I should be back in two or three hours. I watched her huge buttocks jiggle as she grabbed her purse and headed out the door and wondered once again why I was putting up with the abuse from this young woman. Part of me wanted to stand up to her, but I also knew that I was powerless and she was far superior to me in every way. She left me know choice but to do what I was told to the best of my ability.

I worked like a dog, and was able to finish both my work and Lori's, by the time she returned.

Lori picked up the finished stack of invoices and looked them over as I once again held my breath, hoping they were satisfactory.

"Not bad, Little Man. Maybe you deserve a reward."

She took my breath away as she bent down and attacked my lips in a devouring kiss, thrusting her tongue deeply into my mouth. I nearly gagged as she stuck it almost to the back of my throat, then it was pure bliss as she explored the roof of my mouth and over and around my teeth. All I could do was suck on her massive probing tongue as her mouth continued to overpower and attack me, causing me to gasp for breath under her assault.

Lori finally removed her tongue and stood and smiled down at me. My head was spinning and I thought I would pass out as I gasped for breath, and felt my heart nearly beating out of my body. Never had I felt such a kiss sucking the life out of me, leaving me weak and feeling violated.

She returned to her cubicle with a smug smile, having reaffirmed that she still had complete control over me.

"Don't forget. Show up at my place at 7 Sharp."

My mouth ached from her attack for the rest of the day, but I could not get the memory of that incredible kiss out of my mind. Once home, I showered and changed, got in my car and made it to Lori's condo with five minutes to spare.

She greeted me at the door with a pair of skin tight shorts, crop top, baring her massive midriff, and toeless heels displaying her size 12 feet and beautifully painted pink toenails.

She closed the door and instructed me to strip down, which I did, still feeling self-conscious over my rather small penis.

Once stripped, she told me to follow her. We entered a room with a washer and dryer, and a full clothes basket sitting at the base.

"Tuesday is laundry night."

Lori bent her large frame over the laundry basket and drew out three pairs of huge sheer panties. Turning them inside out, she showed me that they were stained, and instructed me that they better be spotless and odorless after I finished cleaning them.

I thought to myself, 'My God. I have a college degree in Accounting and my CPA, and she has turned me into nothing more than a laundry boy.

I watched her turn and leave, telling me that she had some reading to catch up on, then I turned my attention to the dirty laundry. I stared down at the sheer stained panties, then slowly looked toward the door. I couldn't believe what I was thinking, but I slowly bent over, picked up two pairs and raised them to my nose, taking in the wonderful scents of her big beautiful buttocks and vagina. I closed my eyes in bliss, taking her in, then as my heart pounded, knew I had to take the chance of saving one, and began to shove a large pair in my jeans pocket.

"What the Hell are you doing?!!

Startled to death, the panties went flying and I spun around to the door to see an irate Lori advancing toward me.

"Were you stealing my panties?!"

I immediately panicked, knowing that I was caught red handed.

"No. No Ms. Lori. I swear I wasn't going to take them."

"The Hell you weren't. Don't lie to me you little scumbag thief. You're nothing but a perverted little old man."

"Please Ms Lori. You are right. I was going to take a pair, but I would have found a way to pay you for them... I swear."

Lori roughly grabbed my arm and forced me to the floor.

"On all fours! Now!"

I quickly did as instructed and she proceeded to mount my naked body with her large 345 pound bulk.

"Well you little panty sniffing thief, if you want to smell my ass and pussy so bad, you will get all you need, but first you will give me a ride into the living room."

She wrapped both massive powerful thighs around me and locked her calves underneath, and with all my might, I slowly began to move toward the living room. I thought there was no way I could make it, but finally I reached the living room, totally out of breath, and crashed face first to the floor.

Lori rolled me over to my back with her large foot, then removed her shoes, shorts and panties and top, so she towered above me, totally nude.

The doorbell sounded, and Lori said "Shit" as she moved toward the door and looked through the peep hole.

"No problem. It's just my sister Susan."

She moved her naked body behind the door and opened it, letting her 18 year old sister enter.

Looking down at my naked body still trying to recover, she said "My my my. What have we here?"

Lori closed the door and began to explain to Susan, who was a smaller version of Lori, but just as beautiful. I would guess that she was 5'9" and weighed about 265 pounds, just as shapely and solid as her older sister.

"Sue, meet Jerry, my coworker. He and I have come to an understanding of sorts. He has agreed, with some prodding, to cook, clean, and service me in any manner, out of the goodness of his heart...and to prevent me from breaking his body into tiny pieces."

"That's awesome Sis. Mind if I stick around and watch?"

Susan moved between my legs and bent down to grab my limp penis between her thumb and forefinger. "I haven't seen all that many cocks, but it looks like this one isn't exactly the biggest fish in the pond."

"Hey Sue. Can't have everything. He gives pretty good tongue, so at least he has something going for him. He does however have a panty sniffing fetish which I need to break him of."

"You're kidding. There are actually guys that like sniffing dirty soiled panties? Gross!"

"Well that appears to be the case, so I was just about to punish him for trying to steal a pair of my favorite undies."

Lori moved her great jiggling body above my head and slowly lowered her buttocks until it came to rest covering my nose and mouth.

"You know the drill little man. Get busy."

Nearly suffocating under her bountiful fleshy mounds I began to lick with long strokes, simultaneously taking in the scent of her. Perverted or not, the scent of her sent me to heaven and I couldn't help but react.

Susan giggled and said "Looks like you were right," as she pointed out my totally hard erection. "Do you mind if I take the little man for a ride?"

"Be my guest Sis."

Susan proceeded to strip out of all of her clothes, showing me another exceptional bountiful body, with sensual folds of soft womanly flesh. Lori was still rocking on my face after I brought her to one orgasm, then I felt Susan take my cock in her hand and slowly insert it into the moist warmth of her teenaged pussy. God, she felt warm and tight as she began to milk me in an up and down motion.

"Mmmmmm, for a little guy, he feels pretty good."

Lori was moving backward and foreword, from the thick patch of black curls of her pussy, to the puckered opening of her anus, and both she and Susan took turns riding both my penis and my nose and mouth.

I felt sore and battered from both large Amazons onslaught by the time they were sexually satisfied, yet I was not permitted to cum. Finally they had had enough. Lori pulled up on both of my legs until my ass was in the air, then slowly inserted a finger into my rectum. Then two fingers as she instructed Susan to get me off.

Susan grabbed my cock and with a firm grip began to masturbate me while she cupped my balls and squeezed with her other hand.

Lori inserted a third finger into my ass as Susan continued to pump me with increasing pressure and pace, until finally I could hold off no longer and exploded, shooting cum all over my chest and face.

Lori slapped my face roughly and disgusted said, "You nasty, dirty little man. Look at the mess you made. Now go clean yourself up, go home and rest up for 7:00 again tomorrow. Sue and I will likely have something special planned, since now you will serve the two of us.

I weakly rose and staggered to the bathroom. As I passed the two huge naked women, I knew that I would never be able to break the hold they had over me, and was the undeniable property of two BBW Goddesses.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The BBW Goddess Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds