• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Big Surpise In Small Package Ch. 01

Big Surpise In Small Package Ch. 01

It was a Friday night and I was extremely horny and just my luck my girlfriend was out of town, but I wasn't horny for her I was craving cock. I knew I was bi for a long time and loved to have a nice hard cock to play with every once in awhile. So I decide to call my girlfriend to tell her I was going out to find me some cock, She told me have some fun, and be sure and call her when I got home and tell her what I did. I jumped in the shower and took a little extra time to make sure I was properly clean for what I hoped was to be a fun night ahead. I put on a pair of tight jeans and a nice button down shirt and was out the door on my way to the local gay bar.

I wasn't in the club but about 20 minutes when a tall dark man got my attention, he was at least 6'7" about 240 lbs and looked like a solid piece of muscle his dark ebony skin seemed to glow in the low light of the club. I smiled and he returned my smile, as I made my way over to the bar where he stood, he scanned me from head to foot. I introduced myself and offered to buy him a drink. He accepted my offer and invited me back to his booth. Once we were in the privacy of his booth we exchanged names as we settled in the big couch.

"So you like dark meat?" Reggie asked.

"As long as its big and full of cum." I told him.

Rubbing his cock thru his khakis the outline of his hardening cock became plainly visible, I reached out and stroked my finger across the outline of his cock.

"I have a load of cum I have been saving for a white boy just like you." Reggie told me.

I stroked his cock thru his pants as his hand went behind my head pulling it down to his crotch. I undid his pants and he lifted his ass as I slid them down his legs along with his silk boxers exposing a beautiful set of shaven smooth balls and cock. His balls were hung low and the size of lemons his thickly veined cock was about 9 inches and still soft. I took the helmet shaped crown in my mouth swirling my tongue over it and stroking his cock with my hand as he held the back of my head. His cock was smooth as velvet as it slid in and out of mouth and tasted clean.

I soon had worked more than half of his hardening cock into my mouth and throat. Reggie was holding my head with both hands and power fucking my mouth driving more and more of his cock deeper in my throat. I was massaging his balls and could feel them tightening up as his thrust became more powerful. Reggie pulled inch after inch if his beautiful cock from my mouth as my spit and his precum coated it making it glisten, he held just the head of his cock in my mouth as I swirled my tongue around the head jacking his shaft at the same time.

Reggie looked down at me pulling my chin up so our eyes met. "I am going to give you a good load to swallow, but I want you to show it to me first" He said.

I went to work double time sucking and licking on the head of his cock as I jacked him off. The first jet of his cum slammed into the back of my throat as wave after wave flooded my mouth. Once he was finished emptying his balls, I opened my mouth showing the pool of sperm on my tongue before swallowing it all down. I licked the last few stray drops of cum from the head of his cock as his big hands stroked thru my hair. Reggie pulled me to my feet and gave me a very passionate kiss as he squeezed my ass cheeks.

"Do you want to go home with me and continue?" Reggie asked.

I reached down and squeezed his softening cock, "Yes" I told him.

"Stay here and I will be right back," Reggie told me.

When Reggie returned he had a very beautiful redhead with him she had an almost transparent white dress that did nothing to hide her breasts they were perfectly shaped with dark areolas and hard nipples about the size of a raisin. She was rather tall at about 6' her plainly visible red lace panties matched her fiery red hair, but what really stuck out was her smoldering green eyes that screamed sex.

Reggie shut the door behind him and pushed the girl to her knees in front of me. "Suck his dick for me bitch," he told her.

The girl looked at me and winked as she reached down and undid my jeans as I rose out of my seat and let her pull them down my legs. Reggie stood behind her watching her as she lowered her head and took my soft cock into her mouth. "I hope you dont mind if my bitch joins us for the rest of the night." Reggie said.

I just moaned as the girl went to work on my cock. This girl really knew how to suck a cock and had me hard in no time. She was expertly taking my 9 inches down her throat in no time I figured she might be a little disappointed if she was used to Reggie's huge fuck stick. I was enjoying the hell out of my blow job and knew I was close to blowing my load, the girl seemed to sense this and began bobbing her head up and down the full length of my cock until I exploded in her mouth.

I was leaning back as the girl stood up between my legs and sat in lap lowering her lips to mine. I eagerly accepted her kiss and as was a little surprised as she pushed the load of cum I just deposited into her mouth into mine. I continued kissing her passing the load of cum back n forth till we had both swallowed it all down. I was kneading her breasts as she ground her tight ass down on my cock. We continued like this until Reggie pulled the girl from my lap.

"That's enough for now bitches, its time to leave," Reggie said.

As we followed Reggie out the door the girl introduced herself as Mary, I couldn't help but watch her ass wiggle as she walked in front of me out the door. I rode with them on the short trip to Reggie house. Once we were in the house Reggie disappeared as Mary led me into the living room, I settled on to the couch as Mary poured us some shots of tequila. She straddled my lap and began kissing my neck as I kneaded her breasts.

She stopped kissing my neck and handed me the shot as she downed hers quickly, I downed mine also as I pinched her nipples thru the dress she had on. She pulled the dress down exposing her tits as I sucked on one and continued pinching the nipple of the other. She was grinding her ass on to my hardening cock, as she started biting my neck. I felt another set of hands on my shoulders and looked to see Reggie standing there with a hard on his cock was at least 15 inches long and very thick, Mary took in her mouth as I began sucking and licking on his balls. Mary and I continued licking and sucking on Reggie's cock and balls for a few minutes, before he pulled away from us. He leaned down and whispered something to Mary as he walked across the room and sat in a oversized lounge chair.

Mary stood me up in the middle of the room facing Reggie, and began taking off my clothes. She took her time in getting me stripped down kissing my body as she exposed it for Reggie's eyes to see. Once she had me completely naked she had me kneel in front of Reggie as she got down behind me and started to lick and kiss my ass.

"Suck my cock boy and get me ready to fuck, while my bitch gets you ready to take me." Reggie commanded.

I leaned down and took Reggie's cock in my mouth as I felt Mary's tongue lick around my rosebud. Her tongue snaked around my hole darting in and out as I worked on Reggie's fuck stick. It had been a good year since I have been fucked and never have been fucked with anything as big as Reggie. I knew that the night ahead would be one I would never forget. Mary was no working two of her long slender fingers in and out of my ass and I continued to lick and suck on Reggie's cock.

Mary had now worked a third and forth finger in my ass pulling and prying my hole open her tongue was driving me wild as she was shoving it completely in my ass and playing with my balls at the same time. I had all of Reggie's cock in my throat and was sucking him hard. I was in pure pleasure from the workout I was being given by Reggie and his lover. All of a sudden Mary slapped my ass hard causing me to pull off Reggie's dick.

"He is ready for you to fuck Master," Mary said.

Reggie and Mary switched positions and I looked back to see Reggie lube his cock up before settling in behind me. He placed the tip of his dick at my entrance and pushed till the head popped in. He slid in an inch or two then stopped, letting me get used to his size. He then grabbed hold of my shoulders and pushed another few inches into me. Mary leaned forward and kissed me roughly as Reggie shoved the rest of his cock deep into my bowels. I leaped forward but Reggie had a firm grasp on me and stayed buried balls deep in me.

"You have a nice tight hole, bitch," Reggie said.

I moaned thrust he pain and pleasure as he began to saw in and out of me. I looked up in Mary's eyes as she was pinching her nipples as she watched me being fucked. Reggie was hammering away at my hole as I started to push back meeting each of his thrusts. Reggie's cock was filling me wave after wave of pleasure, this man knew how to fuck is all there was to it. I looked up at Mary who was rubbing her crotch thru the red lace panties and could swear I saw a bulge.

"Show him," Reggie said.

Mary stood up and turned around pushing her ass in my face as she slid down her panties. When she turned around I was shocked to see a cock. Laughing "What did you expect a pussy?" Mary asked.

Mary was freakishly sexy to me with perfect breasts and a long cock. Mary got on the floor in front of me pulling my head into her crotch. Her cock was hard as granite

and look to be the same girth as Reggie's but a few inches shorter and her balls was considerably smaller. I licked from the base of Mary's cock to the head and back down again. I licked around the head of her cock and sunk down the entire cock was in my throat. Reggie had picked up his pace and was really hammering my ass as he watched me suck on Mary's cock. I reached down and started to stroke my hard cock, I had barely wrapped my hand around my cock when Reggie pulled out of me. Mary also pulled he cock from my mouth as Reggie picked me up by my waist as if I was a rag doll. Mary sat down in the lounge chair and stroked her cock.

"Come over here and ride my cock." Mary said.

I went over and turned around lowering my ass down onto Mary's cock, letting it slide completely in my ass. I began bouncing up and down on Mary's cock as if was a ride at the county fair. She reached around me and played with my balls and cock while I rode hers. Reggie walked up to me his hard cock pointing straight up and pulled my head down on to it. I sucked and lick for all I was worth as he feed me inch after inch of his tool. I was lost in ecstasy as I bounced up and down on Mary's cock her breast smashed into my back as she played with my cock and balls, and Reggie fucking my face with his cock. Reggie didn't let me suck him for long as he pulled out and slapped me across the face with his cock.

"Get ready bitch cause we are fixing to really open you up." Reggie said as he lined his cock up with my hole as Mary leaned back pulling me with her. I looked down and watched as Reggie pushed his cock head in my hole. I felt as if I was being split open as Reggie looked at me with a lewd smile as he slid a few inches into me.

Mary was being still as Reggie slid more and more of his cock into me. I could not believe I had 2 cocks in my ass, 2 huge cocks at that. The pain slowly subsided and pleasure took over as I started trying to hump at either cock. This spurred Reggie on and he slammed the rest of his cock into me. I was twitching and moaning as they both started fucking me as if I was a dirty little slut. I wrapped my legs around Reggie's waist as he slammed in and out of my hole harder and faster than Mary was.

They both fucked me good for at least five more minutes before Mary screamed out she was cumming. The feel of her hot cum coating my ass and Reggie's cock felt sluttish as hell and I was loving it. Reggie lifted me up as Mary's cock slipped from my ass. I bounced up and down on his cock, feeling it bang into my fuck chute over and over sent me over the edge and I came from the sheer pleasure Reggie was giving me. Reggie slammed me against a wall and fucked me hard and fast as he blasted his load into me. As I slid off Reggie's cock and fell into a heap on the floor, Mary came up behind me and began eating my ass and licking the cum out of it. I laid their moaning in pure orgasmic bliss as she completely cleaned all the cum out of my ass. I must have passed out, because the next thing I knew it was morning and I was in a bed with Mary and her hard cock was pressed against mine as her breasts were pressing into my chest.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Big Surpise In Small Package Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 493 milliseconds