• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Friday Night Fun

Friday Night Fun

Friday night, my husband WB and I left the house at about 8:00 and headed down to a near by club to meet John who is my black lover. The club has a bar, a small dance floor with tables around it with booths along the walls. WB and I selected a booth and he and I sat on opposite sides. I was dressed as the whore that I am and was not wearing panties or a bra. I had on a short black skirt and a pull over top open at the bottom. John came over and sat next to me and commented about how nice and hot that I looked. He ran his hand up under my skirt onto my already wet pussy. I wanted him to take me right there, I was so hot. After a few minutes he got up and went to the bar to talk to a couple of guys. I knew they were talking about me. I smiled at the guys as they glanced my way.

One of the guys came over to the booth and asked if it was ok with my husband for me to dance with him. I guess John had explained that I was married and the guy that I was sitting with was my husband. WB nodded his approval so I slid out of the booth as the guy led me to the dance floor. His hands roamed over my body as we danced and I let him know that I didn't object to him feeling me up. We went back to our booth and he slid in beside me. With WB sitting across from us, the guy slid his hand up under my top and felt my tits. I put my hand on his crotch which I could feel growing hard. I wanted to take his cock out right there and start sucking it but John came over and said lets talk and the guy got up and went with John to the other side of the room. The room was sort of dark, but I could see that the guy gave John something that John put in his coat pocket.

A few minutes later, John came back over and told me to follow him. We went to a back store room and when we went in, I could see the guy that I had danced with standing there with his pants and shorts down around his ankles with his cock in his hand. It was half hard and was about nine inches long. He motioned for me to come over to him and as he was swinging his cock back and forth he called me a bitch and told me to get down and suck his cock. This is what I had wanted to do earlier. I smothered his cock with my mouth, thinking that I want to show him how good I could suck a cock. He puts both hands on my head and thrust his cock in and out of my mouth fucking it as if it was a pussy. I have one hand holding his cock and my other hand down between my legs fingering my pussy which is so wet. In just a couple of minutes, the guy starts spurting his hot cum into my mouth. I swallow as fast and as much as I can. I love the taste of black cum. I try to suck ever last drop of cum from his cock and hold it in my mouth until I can tell that it is going soft.

As I am finishing with this guy, John and another guy walks in. I am trying to clean my mouth from the first blow job. The first guy tells the other guy that I am a good cock sucker. It was like an compliment on my ability to suck cock. John and the first guy leave me with the second guy. I ask him if he wants me to suck him or does he want to fuck. He tells me that he wants the same as the first guy. I say ok. He drops his pant and shorts and is slight smaller than the first guy, but it doesn't matter to me I want it in my mouth. He also does his best to fuck my mouth. I try to slow him down by just licking his shaft and sucking his balls. He asks me who has the best cock between his and the one I had just sucked. Like a good little whore, I tell him that his is the best. He starts shooting his wad of cum before I was ready and some of it hits my face and runs down my chin, but I turn and get his cock back in my mouth and saver the rest of his cum. Sucking hard on the head of his cock until he is totally spent.

I was wondering if John had another cock for me but he didn't return so I returned back to the club with this guy. As we walked in together it was obvious to everyone where we had been and what we had done. I smiled at the guys as if to say don't you want me to suck your cock. As I got back to the booth, I pulled WB up out of his seat and as we stood at the end of the table, planted a huge wet cum kiss on him as if to say, see what I have done is alright with my husband. I could hear some snickering and laughter in the background but this only meant that they were watching.

I continued to dance with several other black guys and even let them feel my tits and my pussy afterwards. If they wanted more, I would tell them that John made all of my arrangements. At this they usually left to talk to John. At about 11:00 we left the club and I went with John as WB and two other black guys followed us back to John's place. Now, I was going to get fucked really good.

Before we even got out of the parking lot of the club, I had John's fly unzipped and his cock out of his pants. I was so hungry to have his cock. I had no trouble getting to his cock because his Caddie has bench seats and I could lie down with my head in his lap. I love to suck John's black cock every chance I get. As we drove back to his place, we had to stop at several stop lights on the way. If another car pulled up beside us, I would raise my head up from his lap and give the occupants of the other car a cock sucking grin and then return to the job at hand. It makes me so wet and hot to show others that I love sucking black cocks.

We got to John's place a little after 11:00 and waited in the drive way until WB and the two other black men pulled up and we all went inside together. I recognized one of the men as Jefferson, a black guy that John had arranged for me to be with several times before. The other guy's name was Allen, a young black about 25 or so who I had never met before. Excitement started to build as I knew I was going to have all three of these black men's cock to suck and fuck before very long.

WB sat down in a chair as the three black men gathered around me. Playfully, they started pushing me around from one to the other. As they were doing this, they were feeling my tits and raising my skirt. We were laughing and having fun. The drinks that we had earlier at the club made us at ease. Jefferson told me to show them my tits, so I raised my top up and let them look at my 34C tits. Allen said, my little sister has more tits than that. I paid him no mind. John said her tits are ok for a white cunt. Then he added, show the guys your pussy. I raised my skirt as I was told to do. I had shaved my pussy hair earlier that day and I thought I looked good. Even Allen said, that is one fine pussy. The guys moved in closer and I had six hands all over my body. They removed my top and skirt until I was standing their naked before them. I was so ready to be naked for the guys. I had hands on my breast and between my legs rubbing and fingering my pussy. I didn't know which hand was whose. John took my hand and led me to the bedroom with Jefferson and Allen close behind. WB got a chair from the dinning room and followed us.

Once in the bedroom, the guys started to undress. With the playing around in the living room, all of the guys were pretty much ready for sex. As they dropped their pants and shorts, their dicks were already at attention. John's cock is the largest and has a hard time staying up because it is so big and heavy. Allen's dick was cut and sticking nearly straight up. Jefferson is long but not as large around as Allen and is uncut. Lots of foreskin to work back and forth. I love skinning back an uncut cock and watch the dick head pop out but I think the cut dicks are the best for fucking..

I was already on the bed with my legs spread wide apart and telling the guys come on and give me your beautiful cocks. John told Allen, because he was new the he could have the pussy first. He got up beside me and inserted a couple of fingers into my pussy while stroking his dick. John and Jefferson moved up beside my head and positioned their dicks where I could turn from on to the other and suck them. Allen moved up over me and slid his cock into my waiting pussy. He asked me if I liked having a black dick inside me. I moaned and answered yes, I like your black dick in my pussy, please fuck me hard like I am your whore. As I would suck one cock, the other would slap my face with their dick. They each had a hold of a nipple and would roll them between their thumb and finger and try to see just how far they could pull it away from my body. This made me even hotter than I already was. Allen would slap my butt as he continued to fuck my pussy. A little pain while being fucked makes the fucking even better. Allen was a good fucker with good endurance and long rapid strokes. I would shake all over as I had one orgasm after another. John said, this bitch likes to fuck and suck black dicks, don't you whore? I answered, yes I love to suck and fuck black cocks for you. You know that I am your whore and I will suck and fuck anytime you want me to. My pussy belongs to you.. I would cut my eyes over to WB who was playing with his little pecker while I announced to the other guys that I was John's whore. WB already knows this but he gets so hard and likes to watch as my black men fill my mouth and my pussy with their cocks.

After about five minutes, John could see that Allen was having a time holding himself up above me so he and Jefferson could fuck my mouth so he says time to try a new position. He orders me to get down on the floor on all fours. Allen moves up behind me and puts his cock back in my pussy. Jefferson moves to my head and puts his cock in my mouth. My favorite position is when I can have two cocks, one at each end fucking me at the same time. John goes over to WB and tells him to take his cock so the other guys can see that he also likes black cocks just like his wife does. With that, WB reaches out and takes hold of John's beautiful cock. John calls WB a pussy and tell him to tell the other guys just how much he likes to suck a cock. Yes, I like to suck black cocks, WB tells the guys. With that, WB gets on his knees before John and takes hold of John's cock. He starts by licking the entire shaft starting at John's balls and moving his tongue out to the head of John's dick. He then runs his tongue around the head of John's dick before he takes it into his mouth to suck. I pull away from Jefferson to tell WB to suck it good for John. Within another ten or fifteen minutes, all three black men have shot off into my pussy and mine and WB's mouth. The guys are well pleased with us getting them off;.

While the guys go back to the kitchen for a beer, WB and I are left alone in the bedroom. He lays up beside me on the bed and tells me how proud he is of me satisfying the needs of our black friends. I spread my legs for him as he goes down on my pussy to taste the cum left by Allen. WB loves to suck my pussy after another man has filled it with cum. WB starts cumming as he is licking my pussy clean. I catch most of him in my mouth so as not soil the bed. It gets WB so hot to watch me being fucked and see and taste the fresh cum left in my pussy and in my mouth. WB goes to the bathroom to clean up and I noticed John's jacket left on a chair. I remembered seeing the first guy he had me suck at the club giving him something and him putting it into his coat pocket. When I looked in the pocket I found one hundred and fifty dollars. I figured each man that I had sucked gave John twenty five dollars and Jefferson and Allen had paid fifty to fuck me. I have really known for some time that John was selling my pussy but I didn't mind. It makes me so hot knowing that black guys will pay to fuck me or for me to suck them off.

I joined the guys in the kitchen where they were finishing their beers. I grab a coke and Jefferson says that he is now ready for some pussy. Jefferson and I go back to the bedroom and Jefferson gets on top and fucks me hard until he cums for me the second time. He also is a good fuck and I really like to fuck with him. Allen then comes in and says he wants me to suck his cock. So as a good little whore, I get on my knees before him and give him the best blow job that I know how to give. More cum, yummy, yummy. When Jefferson and Allen leave, I spend an hour or so just with John. WB leaves us alone to cuddle, suck and fuck and just be lovers. John doesn't like to kiss me after I have had cum in my mouth from another guy but he doesn't mind putting his cock inside my twice cum filled pussy. As much as I love to party, I also love spending time with just John. John is my black man and I will do anything he wants me to do. I am his slut, whore, cunt, bitch as long as that is what he wants me to be. I will do anything to have his beautiful black cock to suck and to fuck.

WB and I leave and head home a little after two in the morning, tired but satisfied that we have done our best to service each of the guys and for me to have the black cocks that I crave and need so much.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Friday Night Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 245 milliseconds