• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Car Threesome

The Car Threesome

The windows of the car were already steamy as she climbed into her boyfriend Steve's vehicle, passenger side.

"Hey, Katie. How ya doin?"

Who was that?

Katie looked into the back seat of the car just before she sat down, then she looked over at Steve, a look of concern on her pretty rounded face.

"Hi, Trevor," she said over her shoulder, trying to sound casual.

"Katie, you don't mind Trevor hanging out with us, do you?"

Steve avoided her eyes for a few moments, on purpose she knew. He was waiting for her to calm down. He knew that she couldn't stand the young black man Steve insisted was his best friend out of all the guys he hung out with.

She could smell Trevor's expensive cologne wafting through the car and through the two bucket front seats. She could feel the heat of his gaze as he stared at her. Katie shrugged, pulling down the sun visor above her head.

Adjusting its mirror so she could fix her lipstick as Steve drove away from her sorority house, Katie pretended to fiddle with the liner around her pouting mouth. Just as she knew, Trevor was staring at her, not even caring that she caught his hot chocolate gaze upon her face. She snapped the mirror on the visor closed, gulping and trying to not think about Trevor behind her, licking his lips as he watched her face flush.

"So, where are we going?"

"No place in particular," Steve said.

He looked over at Katie now, winking as his blue eyes caught her green ones. He touched a lock of her wavy blond hair with his fingers, then caressed her cheek. Katie leaned into his warm hand, but her eyes strayed back over his wrist to Trevor again.

He was still watching her.

"I just missed you, baby. And I had to see you, no matter what."

Steve pulled away from her and turned the car into an alley. Then he got opened his door, looking over at Katie.

"I'm going to let Trev sit up front now. Come in the back, baby."

Katie looked back at Trevor, and he grinned once at her then climbed out of the back seat, walking around Steve and getting into the other man's door.

"Unless you wanted to sit up front and make out with Trev?" Steve said, plopping himself down in the back and patting his thighs at Katie.

Quickly, the slender girl slipped herself in between the front bucket seats. As she crouched and stepped to the back, her short leopard print skirt began riding up the backs of her thighs. Steve was grabbing for her, steadying her by the elbows and pulling her towards him. But Katie was sure Trevor got a good dose of her naked puss from where he was.

"Mmmm, I missed you, baby," Steve whispered in her ear.

His voice was hot, steaming. And it made Katie melt.

"I want you, right here," he said, already fondling her breasts.

"But Trevor-" Katie started.

"I don't care. Didn't you miss me, baby? We've had sex with other people in the car before. Don't tell me all those rich girls you're hanging around with are turning you into some sort of prude now?"

Katie gulped and turned her mouth to Steve's. She loved him, so much. And maybe her friends were right, maybe it was just because he looked like a gorgeous blond god. But for whatever reason, Katie began to get excited. She could feel her body responding to Steve's mouth against her own.

His lips were thin, but his tongue was so experienced and precise in its movements. Katie shivered, pressing her body against him as he settled her sideways on his lap. His long fingered hands began to play at her breasts.

Somewhere in the front, Trevor was putting on a reggae song of some sort. She was glad for that, she didn't like the idea of him hearing Steve talk to her.

"Baby, your mouth, your neck, you always taste so good."

Steve's mouth moved against Katie's neck flesh, and she let her head drop back, her back supported by his hand on her spine. His other hand was undoing her blouse, opening her shirt and exposing her creamy round breasts. She had wanted Steve so bad lately that she'd started going without wearing underwear, just incase he stopped by.

As her body responded to him, she didn't care that Trevor was turned around, watching them. Fuck him, she thought, closing her eyes.

Steve's mouth dropped to one of her nipples, pulling at it and tugging on it.

"I love your tits. I love your nipples. I want to suck and bite and lick them."

Katie moaned as Steve bit into her breast, his other hand caressing and mashing her other tit. His hand moved lower, lifting up her skirt now. And soon he was playing over her hairless mons, teasing her sex into life.

As his fingers slipped into her wet folds, Katie opened her eyes.

Trevor was watching her from the darkness of the front of the car. She could see him moving his hands and when she looked down, she saw he was stroking himself. He had a beautiful thick cock, wide where Steve was long. And it made her tremble, watching him man-handle himself.

"Baby, I have to have you."

Steve pushed her between his legs, letting her kneel there while he squirmed out of his jeans. Then he was pushing her skirt down, pulling it off her legs. His erect cock was free now, and bouncing in his lap.

"Come up here," he urged.

Katie moved up.

Steve took a leg in each hand, spreading Katie wide. His eyes were glued to her mons, and he scooted downward on the bench seat, flatting out his groin. He teased the head of his long cock over her sex, fingering her clitoris with his thumb.

"Katie, you are so hot."

But Katie wasn't listening to Steve's sex talk anymore.

Steve put a hand on the small of the girl's back, and she began to arch her spine. Backwards she leaned, moving her hips in rhythm to the reggae tunes coming from the stereo speakers. Steve was loving just watching her body move against his. And then, as she knew he would, he impaled himself within her.

He let her lean back, back, back. And as Katie leaned back, she opened her eyes.

Trevor was there, watching her from where he had moved to crouch between the two front bucket seats. His dark skin was glistening from the building heat in the small sports car. And he kept licking his lips.

It wasn't intentional, to Katie. She had to put out a hand to steady herself, and she reached for the front driver side seat. But instead, she ended up with her hand on Trevor's chest. Then, she was clutching his shirt. And as she writhed over Steve's cock, grinding against him, Trevor's mouth leaned down, meeting and greeting hers in a deep, intense kiss.

Katie couldn't believe the passion there.

Here she was, in the backseat of her boyfriend's car, kissing someone who gave her the creeps. And yet, he seemed to be the best kisser she'd ever known. And her boyfriend didn't seem to care.

"Fuck, Katie, that's so hot. Gods, kiss him, Katie."

Trevor's tongue dove suddenly into hers, and the ferocity of his lips pressing against her own was so intense, she had to pull away before she lost her breath. She put a hand on either side of Steve's hair, and he leaned upwards to her, nuzzling her breasts as she continued her slow grinding rhythm over his cock.

He was deep inside her, pushing up against her cervix. But all she could think about was Trevor.

"Baby," Steve was whispering against her breasts.

"I want to share you with Trevor. I've always wanted to. Please, baby." Any other day, Katie thought she would have slapped Steve. But it was as if, suddenly, that was the perfect idea. Any other idea, she would have been appalled at a threesome. She'd never considered doing one, not even with Steve, who she had been seeing for over a year now.

"He's my best friend. And he thinks he loves you, Katie. I trust him. He won't hurt you. Please, Katie. For me." Steve was begging her now. And it made Katie feel powerful. She leaned forward, stroking his cock with her body as she rode him up and down.

"Okay," she whispered.

Slowly Trevor moved himself forward. She could feel him behind her, but she tried to ignore him as he pulled off his shirt and pants. He was between Steve's spread knees now, pressing up against her back. And as his mouth came down on her shoulders, his hands on her sides, there was no way she could ignore how excited she became.

"I'll move, and let him take over. It'll be so hot, Katie."

"No," Katie said, leaning forward.

"He can take me from behind, but I only want you inside my cunt." Steve looked up at her, freezing for a minute. And Katie hoped that when he looked in her eyes, he saw how much she loved him. She'd never let him have her anally before. That would be new, too. And though it was something she had hoped to share only with him, this made a lot more sense to her.

Steve may trust Trevor, may have known him since both boys were in kindergarten at the same school; but Katie didn't want to make love to anyone but Steve, not with her privacy. Trevor could have what was left over.

Steve began to move again, pushing himself slowly up and down into Katie. His hands on her hips held her still, though, as Trevor positioned himself behind her.

Katie wondered for a moment how it would feel. Then Steve was pulling out, and Trevor was teasing the head of his cock over her folds, right over her slippery puss.

"I said -- " she began, but Steve's mouth was over hers now.

"He's just going to get wet, baby. It's okay. We won't hurt you."

As Steve's tongue danced against her own, Katie was terribly aware of how careful Trevor was. She could feel him pressing against her slit, teasing her tiny lips there, then rubbing against her larger swollen labia. She could feel his fingers, and as if he couldn't resist, he began to finger her.

Katie writhed against Steve, her breasts moving against his chest. Trevor's fingers danced inside her, and then suddenly, she was cumming over his hand. Her face flushed and she buried herself in Steve's hair as he stroked her back.

"Trevor knows girls, baby. I've watched him fuck before, he's really good."

Shuddering still, Katie tried to calm herself.

She could feel the fat head of Trevor's taut cock. He was moving it backwards now, away from her sex. Then she could feel Steve's fingers on her buttocks. He was spreading her so his friend could find her anus.

The tight flesh of her pucker became hot and wet with Trevor's fingers' caressing touches, as he dragged her fresh cum back over her perineum and up her crack. Then the head of his cock was pressing against her there. It was like fire, as he began to enter her, pushing through the thick rim of muscle.

And then, he was in. She now had a cock in her ass for the first time in her life. Katie gasped, and Steve caressed her face, making comforting noises.

"Relax, Katie," Trevor's deep voice whispered in her ear.

He pulled her hair to one side and began to kiss her neck. He didn't push any more of his cock into her, just let the fat head rest within her tightness. His mouth lapped at her neck flesh, and she thrilled as Steve returned to licking and suckling her breasts.

She was having every girl's dream; being made love to by two gorgeous men.

Trevor began to move now, and Katie swore she could feel every rigid vein of his cock as he pushed into her. He pushed further and further. Then she felt the tickling curls of hair at the base of his cock, and knew he had buried himself to the hilt.

"Just relax. You'll love it," Trevor whispered.

Steve nodded, then he moved his hand to his own erect shaft, stroking himself.

"Now me, baby. I'm going to move into you, too."

Steve felt around Katie's puss with his fingers, then positioned his cock beneath her. With Trevor's hands on her hips now, both men slowly pushed the girl down onto Steve's cock.

"Fuck! I can feel your cock inside her ass, Trevor!"

Katie shuddered. She could feel both cocks too, felt them almost touching through the thin wall of flesh that separated her anus from her sheath-like vagina. She could feel them rubbing against each other.

"We're gonna move now, Katie. Just stay still." Katie gripped the top edge of the back seat tightly, thankful for the warning. And then the men began to move.

They timed themselves perfectly, exactly the same. When Trevor began to withdraw, Steve lowered his ass into the seat, pushing down and away from Katie. And when Trevor moved into Katie, Steve pushed up with his friend.

Then, the speed began to pick up. Katie's body began to bounce.

It felt like she was being stretched, almost to tearing. Her ass was burning, but Trevor's mouth over her shoulders and neck was driving her crazy. Steve's lips, tugging at her breasts, made her arch her back. And whenever she moved, the two cocks inside her buckled, riding hard against each other.

The music got heavier, and the men followed the beat, fucking Katie harder, deeper. She couldn't stay still anymore. The feel of being so filled was incredible, and soon, against her own will, she was cumming.

Katie writhed between the two men, sandwiched between them. Her every reaction to her uncontrolled orgasm caused her to pull against their cocks, making them pull at her and stretch her holes. That just delighted them more.

Trevor's hands ran over Katie's breasts, squeezing them and holding them for Steve to kiss and lick. And they continued to fuck the girl, faster, harder, animal-like in their shared passion.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, Trevor! Fuck!"

Steve pushed upwards, and Trevor grabbed Katie's hips, forcing her down hard onto Steve's long shaft. She could feel Steve cumming inside her, and she tilted her head back, resting on Trevor's shoulder. His mouth nipped at her neck.

"My turn now, bro," Trevor said.

"Stay inside her, I like it better that way." For a moment, Katie wondered if the two boys had done this before, shared a girl like this. For a moment, she considered being jealous, wondering how often they did this and how long ago.

But it occurred to her that it would probably have felt a lot worse if they hadn't had experience. If Trevor hadn't known what he was doing, then he could have really hurt her as he entered her. If they weren't used to doing this, didn't have any practice, well, a fucking like this could really hurt a girl.

As it was, Katie felt nothing but pleasure as Trevor pushed her off of him, and moved her forward, making her lean over Steve's sweating face. He put a hand in her hair, curling his dark fingers in her yellow locks as he began to pump into her ass.

"Katie," he groaned.

"You feel so good, girl. I wanted to fuck you for so long. Gods, I love you, girl."

Trevor's voice was husky with lust, and Katie knew he was looking at his cock as he entered her. He was pistoning in and out of her like a well-oiled machine. She began to whimper as his cock got thicker yet.

How was she managing to take him into her like this? A cock of this thickness would even have tested her well-used sex, never mind this new experience. But Trevor was very good at what he was doing.

In and out of her he went, until Katie felt her insides becoming like molten lava. Her guts were boiling around, and she was wincing, crying out against Steve.

"Yes, Katie. Love it!"

Steve held and caressed his girlfriend, looking over her body at where his best friend knelt, watching as the darker man fucked her tight burning ass.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Trevor moaned.

And Katie felt her ass fill up with a burning liquid, filling with Trevor's seed.

"Fuck yes yes!" she screamed.

Trevor didn't stop. He pumped and pumped and pumped. Then, when Katie was near collapsing, he finally stopped. Immediately, the burning in her behind was soothed as Trevor's thickness was at last depleted. Carefully, he slipped himself out of her, then threw himself into the seat next to Steve.

Steve held Katie for a few minutes, removing his own cock from her soaking sex. Then he laid her down on his lap. Her head went onto Trevor's thighs, and Steve played his hands over her belly.

"Katie, I love you, so much," Steve said quietly.

The sound of his voice was so emotional, Katie could have cried.

For a moment, as she looked from one man to the other, she wondered if what she had done made her some sort of slut. But then her body shuddered in an aftershock from one of her orgasms, and she doubted that it was possible to feel guilty over something that had felt so good.

As she looked in Trevor's eyes, Katie whispered to Steve.

"I love you, too."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Car Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds