• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Conversations in the Bedroom

Conversations in the Bedroom

12

Prelude

It was Sunday morning. Neither Josh nor Nina needed to get up. They woke up almost simultaneously, his cock already hard. Instinctively, she opened her legs almost before he moved. She was not even fully awake when he entered her. She clasped the bed head and matched his gentle rhythm with long, loud sighs. At the moment she came her beautiful pale body caught a solitary ray of sun, shining through the shutters. All their days started like this. This was pleasure; this was life!

Conversation One

Nina was sitting up in bed reading. Josh came in from the bathroom wearing just his shorts. It was only the early evening but on these cold, winter nights they retreated to their bedroom earlier than ever; here their intimacy would insulate them from the ravages of a harsh winter.

"Darling," Nina began in a matter of fact voice, without even looking up from her book, "Mr. Wilby is off on one of his European trips next Friday and wants me to go."

Josh was untroubled by this.

"OK, my love, where is it this time?"

"I can't remember. Paris, Brussels, Geneva. They all look the same from the airport and the hotel."

"OK."

"So, permission granted, yes?"

Josh stopped drying his hair.

"Permission? Since when did you need my ‘permission'? We don't do things that way, remember?"

He walked over to her with a mock, threatening look on his face and gently flicked her with his towel. She smiled. How safe she always felt with him. How easy it was to broach any subject with him. How easy being love at all was, with him.

"Sorry."

She had an arsenal of winsome smiles that turned him into putty.

He took away her book and then took off his shorts. He could feel the first twinges in his cock.

"Come on," he said continuing with mock anger, "take off that nightdress and get on your back."

She squealed with laughter and did as he asked.

Conversation Two

Lying side by side some thirty minutes later they were breathing as heavily as if they had just finished a vigorous workout in the gym. Simultaneously they turned to face each other, exchanging mischievous, satisfied smiles.

"You know…," Josh said, still struggling to find his breath, "I don't think…..I can give you….permission after all….to go away with… old Wilby."

"Why?" Nina replied, knowing full well he was not serious.

"I don't think I can manage without you for two nights."

She turned over on her side and nestled against him and turned on her teasing voice.

"That's nothing to do with the fact that you've been fucking me for the last thirty minutes, is it? I mean, it's not my cooking your going to miss is it? Or that deft way I manoeuvre the vacuum cleaner around the room?"

"I admit the last thirty minutes has somewhat influenced my view of your forthcoming trip."

She laughed and got up and straddled him. She leant forward and kissed him softly on his lips

"Well, we'll just have to make sure we do it a bit more often before I go. Like now for instance."

"Now!"

"Yes, why not? Don't tell me you're tired!"

She got off him and lifted his limp cock in her hand.

"Oh dear, this doesn't look very promising does it?" She teased.

He slapped her on the bum. She lay back down by his side. He looked at her and asked, slightly less frivolously, "Do really want more?"

She considered for a fraction of a second whether to tell the truth and decided she would and nodded gently, rather guilty.

He turned to look at her, propped up on his elbow, smiling unthreateningly, "You're insatiable."

"Well, if you're not up to it, honeybunch, I'll have find someone else to keep me happy when you've had enough."

He now had that look that came over him when he realised just how much he loved her. She knew the look and words were not required.

He resumed the teasing tone.

"However, you'll be OK, of course, when you're away because you'll have Mr Wilby to keep you satisfied. I bet he's a terror in bed."

"That I wouldn't know."

"I feel sorry for Mrs. Wilby, though," Josh continued.

"She doesn't seem unhappy to me."

"I didn't know you'd met her."

"Yes, a number of times. She's coming next week to Geneva, or wherever."

"Really? That's rather unusual isn't it, taking wife and family with you on a business trip?"

"Wants to keep an eye on them I suppose."

Josh continued his teasing of Mr. Wilby.

"Poor old Mrs. Wilby, can't even have a brief fling while hubby's away."

"She wouldn't do that," Nina replied with a confidence about the woman that struck Josh.

"How do you know?"

"I just do. I've only spoken to her a few times but there is a quiet dignity about her that impresses me, touches me, almost."

Josh recognized that Nina was speaking seriously now and abandoned his provoking comments and listened, without interruption, to what she was saying.

Nina continued.

"As I have told you, he rules her and the girls with a rod of iron. He is truly an old fashioned, disciplinarian patriarch. So perhaps it's that outer dignity and serenity that gets her through. However, in the few conversations I have had with her she has never expressed or hinted at friction or conflict with Mr. Wilby. Whether she loves him or not, well, I doubt it somehow but she certainly respects him."

"And fears him?" Josh offered.

"Oh yes, no doubt of that."

"And the girls?"

"Oh yes, they look frightened of breathing when he's around."

"You can't possibly approve of that?"

"Of course not. I didn't say anything about approval. And anyway I was talking about Mrs. Wilby."

Conversation Three

"I had lunch with Mr. Wilby, on my own when we were away, then afterwards he took me to his room and fucked me."

Josh paused for just a fraction of a second but realised she was provoking him. She squealed with laughter that she had at least won a fraction of a second's doubt.

"You liar!".

She was so pleased with herself.

"Well, I did have lunch alone with him, because Mrs Wilby and the girls had gone sightseeing for the day but the other bit I made up."

Josh was about to say, ‘fantasised about!' but said nothing.

Nina became pensive. These reflections on the egregious Mr. Wilby did not trouble Josh but they were logged.

Nina continued.

"He's a strange, strange person, you know, honey. A kind of dinosaur from a lost world. He's a religious fundamentalist and this seems to govern every minute of his waking life, even his work. He told me candidly and without any inhibition that he and Mrs. Wilby have agreed that she should obey him and respect his unquestioned authority in all matters. Which, it seems, she does. The two girls are subject to the most severe discipline. They are beaten with a cane across the hands if they transgress and a cane – one each - hangs on a hook on their bedroom door – a constant reminder of the consequences of their failure to obey the rules by which they must run their lives."

"My God! That's sadistic! Surely you're appalled by this."

"Of course I am but I cannot deny that I have a strange kind of admiration for a man who has clear moral principles and actually lives by them. Don't you think? Look at the society we live in. Don't you think there's a certain, what she we call it, moral looseness in the air?"

"Is that one his phrases, ‘moral looseness'? Seems an uncharacteristic phrase for you, my love."

"No, it's not one his phrases, it's mine. Just because I'm a good fuck, Josh, doesn't mean I'm stupid."

Josh was about press the question whether Wilby had being using his mystical power to brainwash his wife but he dare not suggest the she was weak or stupid.

"Don't you think we have moral principles then, Nina?"

"I don't know, do we? I mean we live a certain way, which we have chosen, which suits us but is it really grounded in any moral principle?"

"Does it matter?"

Nina thought this over.

"I really don't know, I really don't know. I just feel that people need some sense of, how do I put it, boundaries, I suppose and with boundaries there must be some consequences if they are transgressed. But I admit that doesn't mean that Mr. Wilby's version of this is the right one but at least he has a version."

This line of thought caught Josh by surprise. Nina realised at the same time that she had betrayed more of her personal thoughts than she had intended but before he could reply she suddenly sprang up, pushed him back on the bed, grabbed hold of the waistband of his shorts, pulled the down his shorts and took his cock in her hand, knowing that it would stiffen in seconds. It did.

"Now," she said, "no more talk of Mr. Wilby. Two nights without a shag and I'm desperate."

She took his cock into her mouth almost down into her throat, clenched her teeth and drew the teeth back upwards until the tip of the tongue moved across a small leakage at the tip. It was to be one of her quickest orgasms for a long time. Due, presumably, to the two nights of abstinence.

Conversation Four

Nina walked into the bedroom drying her hair and wearing only her pyjama trousers.

"Honey, I forgot to ask you. When I came up the stairs to your office this afternoon I passed a strikingly beautiful black student, was that Elizabeth, the one who has got all the visa problems that you have been helping with?"

Josh was reading the paper in bed.

"Yes, probably. She left my office just before you arrived. Why?"

"You never mentioned how beautiful she is."

"Darling, I am solely concerned with her intellectual development, nothing else."

Nina dropped the towel and knelt on the bed next to him.

"Well", she said, "I can't speak for her intellectual development but, I have to say, she looked pretty well developed in other areas."

At this point Nina, put her hands apologetically over her small breasts. Josh took her hands and pulled them away, gently. He then got up and knelt next to her and put his mouth over her left breast and gently bit her nipple.

Nina said, "I bet Elizabeth's tits wouldn't fit in your mouth so comfortably."

Josh replied, "If you say anything like that again I will give you some of Wilby's discipline."

"Oh, yes please!"

Conversation Five

"Nina."

"Yes."

"Yesterday…."

"Yes."

"I slept with Elizabeth."

Nina let out a small, disappointed sigh and paused.

"Well…OK."

They had agreed at the beginning that they would tolerate the occasional dalliance providing it was revealed quickly after the event. If so, then there would be no recrimination or questions.

"It was, of course, pure lust."

"I realise that. She's very beautiful."

There was no crisis but they were both subdued. For the first time in months the only thing they did in bed that night and the following morning, was sleep.

Conversation Six

"You know," mused Nina, lying flat on her back in bed, naked, whilst Josh read his book, "religious people talk a lot about love, don't they?"

"I don't know, do they?"

"Yes, they do. But Mr. Wilby is all ice."

"Hypocrisy", Josh muttered, by now getting bored with talk of Mr. Wilby.

"No, there's more to it than that, I think. You think he must have a weakness, or at least he must occasionally fall short of his austere standards but, no. He is a lay preacher, did you know?"

Josh did not even bother to respond to these random, unconnected comments on Wilby..

"They go to Church three times a day on Sundays. According to Mrs. Wilby. At the moment, he is particularly severe with the eldest daughter, apparently. She's thirteen and her growth into womanhood is obviously causing him problems. I think he believes that all women are potentially Jezebels and need to be kept under the strictest control. Some time ago she came down to dinner dressed in what he called ‘lewd' clothes – probably what every other young girl in the country wears anyway, so he sent back to her room to change. She didn't come back so he went to her room and punished her."

"With the bamboo cane hanging on the door, presumably?"

"Presumably."

Josh put his book down, pushed Nina's hair back to reveal her face fully and spoke kindly to her.

"Nina, my love, I feel there is something about this man that troubles you. What is it?"

She paused before answering.

"I don't know. I'm sorry."

She sat up.

"As he said or done something to you that he shouldn't?"

"No, no. I've told you, he's a machine, he wouldn't do anything like that. I'm sorry, I'll shut up about him."

Josh smiled and then put his arm across her and lowered her gently on to her back. He kissed her on the lips and then planted a series of single kisses in a straight line down her body, on her chest, between her breasts, on her belly and finally between her legs.

She let out a loud sigh.

"Um, yes, more, much more of that!"

Conversation Seven

It was 3.30 in the morning. Only a small light from a clock broke up the dark. Gentle rain could be heard against the windows. The breathing of the room's two occupants was just audible.

Then on one side of the bed was movement. Nina shuffled across to Josh, her arm pulled from under the covers and wrapped around him. She put her lips to his ear and whispered, very quietly.

"Darling."

No response. This time a little louder but no response. Now much louder and with some anxiety.

"Josh!"

He muttered something inaudible.

"Josh, please wake up."

Now his anxiety matched hers.

"What's the matter?"

Now sounding like a pathetic child, she said, "Josh, I want you."

"What?"

"A quick one."

"Darling, it's three thirty in the morning and we both have to be up in a few hours time, please, let's sleep."

"Please, please, you can be as quick as you like. Please, Josh."

She found his cock but, unusually, it did not respond. He took her face in his hands and asked her if she was all right.

"Yes," she said unconvincingly, "I just need you, that's all."

He lay back and acquiesced and allowed her to continue trying to arouse him. Eventually he lay on top of her. He was not prepared for this and it took longer than he hoped. When it was over they did not speak. Nina turned over and went to sleep but Josh lay awake until morning. There was something in Nina's voice that disturbed him.

Conversation Eight

They were both up early. Nina went into the bathroom. Josh fiddled about in the cupboard for a tie to wear. Suddenly, Nina came back and marched up to him. He was a little startled.

"Darling," she said, "I have a confession to make – a dalliance… of sorts."

For a second Josh looked relatively unconcerned but then suddenly realised who it might be and his whole demeanor changed and he turned cold.

"Wilby?"

She paused before answering but never took her eyes of him.

"Yes, but not in the way you think."

He did not hear the second part of the sentence and flopped on the bed with his head in his hands.

"No, it isn't that. You must listen to me. Last Sunday when I said I went to the antique market, I lied. I went to hear Mr. Wilby preach."

"Oh God. Nina you are a complete atheist, like me, why have you gone to hear him, or anyone, preach?"

"It isn't what you think."

"What is it then?"

"I don't know. I think I might need some help."

"It's people like him, isn't it, who draw vulnerable people into cults."

"Don't patronise me by calling me vulnerable."

"Well, how else can I make sense of this Nina, you're my wife, I love you but this, man, is changing you."

"But Josh, I need your help, please. I don't know what's happening either, it's so hard to explain. You must understand, I find him repulsive, to look at and as a personality. The thought of touching him or being touched by him revolts me, he bullies his wife and beats his children…but..

She sat down before she could utter the words but they emerged slowly and quietly.

"He arouses me."

"Oh no."

Josh once more covered his face with his hands.

"Please try to understand me, Josh."

"Arouses you? So all that sex we've been having recently, morning, noon and night was all about Wilby not us?"

"Yes, but I don't want it with him. When were doing it, I'm not thinking of him, the thought of doing it with him makes feel sick. You have to understand, I can't make sense of this myself. He arouses, he makes me almost manic for it, but not with him. I don't blame you for not understanding, I don't either. It frightens me. It's not only him but the rest of his family as well, that's why I keep talking about Mrs. Wilby and their daughters."

"His family arouses you?" He asked with an urgent mixture of disgust and incredulity. "How? Tell me, how."

The power of speech was fast draining from Josh's being, instead confusion and anger swept through him.

She fell silent, briefly, and Josh waited for her reply.

"Well, let me tell you this. I've never told anybody this, maybe because it's not worth telling but now I think I begin to see it differently. When I was at school, I suppose I was about thirteen, two girls had got into serious trouble, and their punishment, or part of it anyway, was to stand in the entrance hall to the school, facing the wall, so close they were almost touching it, with their heads bowed and hands clasped behind them. A public exhibition of disgrace. I kept walking in and out of the school for no reason other than to see these girls. To witness their humiliation. It exercised a lurid power over me. It gave me a frisson of terrified excitement. I had no idea at the time but I now see that that excitement, even at that age, was sexual. I don't understand why some feelings are sexual and some not, especially when they've nothing to with having sex. I mean people who get their kicks from fetishes or being whipped or that sort of thing, why do we call that ‘sexual'? No good reason, except for the person who is getting the thrill feels it's sexual, they feel turned on."

"But that was when you were thirteen, presumably you have experienced these feelings since."

"Yes, but I've tried to suppress them, pretend they weren't there. Hoped that being in love with you would destroy them forever."

"You've never breathed a word about this."

"I know, I'm sorry."

He got up – looking at his wife and having this conversation was now very difficult for him. He now addressed her, looking away, out of the window.

"So, just being with these poor females, these victims of this man, turns you on, is that it?"

"Power is a well known aphrodisiac, isn't it?"

"Is that what it is - power?"

"Well, that's the nearest I can get - his power over all the people who work for him, his wife, his children, his ability to subjugate them, it electrifies me, sexually, I mean."

"Power is an aphrodisiac for those who exercise it or those on the receiving end, apparently. You are neither. Your thrill, my love, is the thrill of the voyeur. Nina, I can't stand to listen to this anymore."

He got up to leave the room. Nina called out just before he got to the door.

"You screwed your student. I went to hear Mr. Wilby preach. What's the difference?"

"What's the difference?"

"Yes, tell me."

Josh stopped, knowing the answer to this question was profoundly important but outside the compass of his understanding. He knew the answer, knew it was not good enough but gave it to her anyway.

"Because what you are talking about is beyond anything I can comprehend and it frightens me. It touches on deeper, darker things I would prefer not to know about. My fucking Elizabeth was just straight forward, male lust and there's nothing complicated about that, is there?"

He left quickly.

"Josh! Don't leave me alone with this!"

She heard the outside door slam loudly.

Conversation Nine

"I'm disappointed, Josh. Maybe frustrated is a better word."

Josh's patience was now wearing very, very thin.

"What are you disappointed and frustrated about?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Conversations in the Bedroom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 79 milliseconds