• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Married Cocksuckers, Deb and Jerry

Married Cocksuckers, Deb and Jerry

123

Like a lot of stories that start off with the tired old phrase "I'd like to see my wife fuck other men." Mine isn't like that. I never imagined my wife of three years being fucked by another man. I never gave it a thought. Deb was a virgin when I married her and I would bet my life that she has never so much as touched another cock since she's been with me. Still a lot of husbands think like that. they're the same husbands that seem to think that a shaved cunt is sexy. Man that must be hell for some women, and their dumb husband's. Imagine the itching when it grows out a couple of days, not to mention razor burn and little pimples called barber's rash. I can't imagine a husband or a wife to go through that unless they are a serious devotee of that lifestyle. Just to think of the minds that want to shave off God's gift and women's glory. Actually a whore that get's fucked thirty times a day shaves because it's easier for them to do commercial fucking.

It was one night when we had both consumed a magnum of Champagne, the night we celebrated our third anniversary. Naturally we were a little drunk and Deb was giggling as she asked me, "Ok have you ever screwed another woman besides myself?. I was caught. I had the option of telling her a lie or telling her the simple truth about Lisa Wilson, the year before we met at college during her first year, my second one.

I had fucked Lisa one night after a frat party that I had been invited to. Lisa was there with several guy. As the night progressed Lisa got bolder and bolder till she started to fucking all the guys. I mean she was being ganged up on right in the frat house living room with several other couples there. At first I just watched. Did I mention that the fraternity was trying to get me to pledge and treated me very good.

Everyone was gathered around watching Lisa as she sucked two guy's cocks and fucked another one with him pumping her behind her ass. The head of the fraternity came and told me to have a blowjob when her mouth became empty again. The guys came shortly after that and Lisa looked at me and crooked her finger. What was I to do?. I went and dropped my drawers and all eight inches fell out. Lisa looked at it real hungry like and bucked the guy in her cunt off. "I want you here stud." she said.

"So what did you end up doing,?" Deb was questioning me. I told her that I had fucked Lisa." She then told me that she knew that I had, she just wanted to see if I would be honest. One of the girls that was there with a date had told her the next year when they got to be friends. Her friend had told her when Deb asked her if there were any interesting cocks at college. She told her about mine.

inch thick cock can be called interesting.

I knew all about Deb. When I became interested in her I got the word around that I would like to hear of what she was thought of there. The general word was that Deb was a beautiful girl that could kiss real good but, that other than a quick feel of a tit, that was it I felt Deb was a really nice girl. The kind that you wanted to take home to meet mom, but had a lot of potential.

Deb kissed me real sloppy drunk like then. Those sloppy kisses, those wet kisses were what she had been famous for. They were also used very seldom by her too. I only heard a few guys talking about her kisses and wishing that she would date them again. Since we were already laying naked on the carpet while we drank and slurred words.

"Well I sucked a couple of cocks and got butt fucked," The world was quite then after Deb made the statement . I looked at her, unsure if I had heard correctly. Deb looked right at me, her smile never changing, and repeated the statement."Honey I sucked two guy's cocks in school and one of them fucked me in my butt." I think the reason I was speechless was that the information about her didn't know about this.

Deb's every movement was closely watched. Deb only double dated with her friend. Now Deb's friend Stephanie had a rep, but it never stuck with Deb. Deb had pulled a protesting date or two out of the car for a moonlight walk when Stephanie wanted to suck a little cock. When Deb and I started to go out she stopped going out with anyone else. Not my decision, but hers.

It had taken three months for me to fuck her. That was during the summer vacation . After that we moved into together off campus and each got jobs and started to working toward us being together for good. Deb had been a virgin then. It had taken several times to burst through her hymen. Deb was broke in with a thick cock and it was painful for both us. After her hymen was history it was the sweetest cunt a cock could ever hope to go in,

During college Deb had attracted a following. Her following consisted of Raymond and Harold, two nerds in the same department Beb was majoring, Economics. The two guys knew a lot about economics and studied with Deb. If I hadn't been trying for an engineering degree we could have studied together. As it was Raymond and Harold were constant visitors at our little off campus apartment. I remembered one night when a real heavy storm cased the two guys to stay over at our place. I remembered that I came into the small bath just as Harold stepped from behind the shower curtain. There was a lot of steam but I saw his half hard cock swinging between his legs. It was no where as think as mine was. Matter of fact it was kind of skinny compared with me. But what caught my attention was that it was swinging down about ten inches. I turned around real quick, but not before I saw him try and hide his cock by pressing his legs together on it. I actually think he was ashamed of his cock.

The silence that came after Deb's statement that she had sucked two cocks was now punctuated by my breathing. I had started back. I let my voice remain calm and asked her in the same tone that she had asked me. "Who?" Then Deb pulled me into a kiss, a real wet one, and started to talking. Deb and I started to go together during the spring quarter.

She started a few months before in September. She naturally wanted to date but kept it to guy's that didn't have a reputation. She told me that Stephanie had video taped Lisa's gang bang that night. She knew Deb from high school and picked her for her friend. Between Steph and the two guys, Deb was pretty well taken care of as far as non sexual matters. That changed one night when the four of them went out of town for a concert. The concert lasted a lot later than expected and they had to pool their money together to pay for a single motel room with only one large bed.

Stephanie was drunker that us and she started to get frisky once they were in the room. They managed to get a twelve pack and were enjoying being together, Deb said that this was much later when she had showed Deb the tape of Lisa's gang bang and of my think cock. Deb remembered that Raymond got drunk enough to say that he had a thick cock. He said this when Steph was saying that she would love to have my cock in her then.

Steph had giggled and told Raymond to show us how thick his cock was. She kept after Raymond till he said loudly, "Alright here it is," and he pulled his shorts off. The friends had felt good enough about their relation that the were in their underwear. Steph and Deb both gasped when they looked at Raymond's cock. It was already hard and stuck out from his skinny loins the full height of it's length, four and a half inches.

What had caused the gasps was thickness of it. It must have been around four inches across. The fact that it was circumcised made it seem shorter that it was. Deb said that she could remember Steph saying that she had to see if she could fuck it. Deb said that they all got quite. This was not a date where she could take her's for a walk while Steph fucked her date. They were all in the same bed.

Naturally Raymond, who had probably never has sex in his life, was all for it. Deb offered no protest as she really liked the two as her friends and wanted her female friend to fuck her male friend. She wanted Raumond to experience getting laid. She thought that it would do wonders for his personality. To cut to the chase, Steph had Raymond lay on his back. His hard thick cock pointing up as she let herself down on the thick cock slowly. She had fucked a lot but she has never fucked a cock as thick as Raymond's.

Deb lay on her side watching as Steph pushed her body down and she saw Raymond's cock slowly disappear in her cunt. Deb was turned on, especially after watching me fuck Lisa Wilson on the tape only a few days before. Now she was interested in watching Steph fuck the giant short cock. With thinking her hand pushed down under the tops of her panties. If Steph had been watching she would have seen Deb's hand playing with her cunt. Right then Deb was running her finger over her clit and starting to moan softly . She said that she couldn't remember when Harold pressed his cock against her anus as he spooned himself.

One thing I had found out about Deb was that she was very anal. I was too thick to fuck her there but she used the same rubber cock that she had used since she had first fucked her ass with it back in high school. Deb reached around behind her butt and caught Harold's cock and pulled it to her anus. Her panties were pulled way to the side now. Harold started to shoving it and the head went through her cunt lips and penetrated her to her hymen. Deb pulled it back from her cunt and looked around and whispered that he could put it in her ass but not her cunt.

Deb had gotten in the habit of taking a good enema before she went out to a concert or where she didn't want to have to use the toilets. She could pee anywhere, even standing up, but the other, no thanks. She had also been doing it for years as a precursor to fucking her self in the butt with the dildo. I knew about this and also knew that she couldn't have my cock in her ass without some serious training. He butt was clean and since she had used her dildo earlier in the day, her anus was still lubed with some cream she used.

She couldn't have done better if she had planned it. She felt all along the length do Harold's cock and was amazed that it was so long and thin. It was about the same thickness of her dildo and she knew that he could fuck her there. Raymond went in easily and kept going till he had the entire ten inches up her. She had managed to get all the six inch dildo in her butt and she felt the extra inches and liked it. She fucked back against him while she watched Harold's cock piston in and out of Stephanie's cunt. Then Stephanie passed out cold.

She passed out right on the upstroke and pulled right off Harold's cock and fell to the side, out cold. Deb watched Harold's frantic face and realized that he had been ready to cum. Without thinking she bent over quickly. She took Harold's cock head in her mouth just as he started blasting his cum. He blasted no less that ten ropes of thick hot sperm into Deb's mouth. Deb was like a fish till he stopped spurting. She gasped and sucked and swallowed all the sperm down her throat.

After he had shot his load his cock was still thick but not as thick. Deb took his cock in her mouth all the way to his sparse pubic hairs. She kept sucking and drawing more sperm from the cock when Raymond exploded in her ass. She told me that she had never felt so good. She had an orgasm from using her rubber cock on herself. Having a real cock expand and shoot cum in her rectum with such force, made her orgasm like never before.

That night she found out that the two had been sucking each others cocks for some time. Raymond had been fucking Harold regularly with his thin cock. Naturally he found that Deb's ass felt better. They seemed to have broken a barrier that night and she saw no reason to break it up. She then sucked Raymond's long thin cock, and found that she could take it all the way in her throat till his red hairs hit her chin. There was no way that she could take Harold's cock in her ass so she sucked him again.

While she was sucking Harold's cock again, Step woke up. She was watching her friend suck off Harold while Raymond fucked her ass again. Stephanie joined the party and kissed Deb a lot while they were jointly sucking Harold's thick cock, Deb had never had another woman kiss her before. She liked it and she was giving Steph some of her famous wet kisses. It was Steph that suggested that Deb let Harold hold his cock head right inside her cunt. Sheph herself held Deb's cunt lips around Harold's cock as she stroked it off. When Harold came, the white sperm filled up Deb's cunt gash.

Steph pulled Harold away and started to lap up the cum in Deb's pussy. Before long the women had turned themselves around and were sucking on their cunts like they had been doing it all their lives. Raymond and Harold started to fuck the women from behind. Harold in Steph's cunt and Raymond in Deb's anus. Steph sucked Raymond's sperm out of her butt while Deb sucked Harold's cum from Steph's cunt. That night the four friends didn't get any sleep. They were too busy enjoying each others bodies.

They sucked and fucked each other on occasions every now and then. Deb had always told me that I was the one she wanted to give her cherry too. I never knew about the tape before this night. I fucked Deb in her and Stephanie's dorm room. Deb told me that right after I left that Stephanie came in and sucked my cum from her cunt.

"Well that's the story...I was wondering if you would fess up and admit to fucking Lisa. Since you did, then I decided to tell you my little story."

"Doesn't sound like a little story to me...I mean that Harold must have had some cock." I told her that I had seen Raymond's cock one night when he and Harold had stayed over. I told Deb that she must have gotten ass fucked real good from what I saw swinging between Raymond's legs.

I questioned her about her and Stephanie and the two guys. "Surly you all had some kind of sex after we started to going together." My fears were showing.

"Jerry let me tell you this once and one time only... I have never had any kind of sex with anyone since the day I met you." I had to believe her. She was telling the truth. When in the first of this little tale when I said that I had never wanted to watch my wife fuck another man, I was being truthful. I started to imagine Harold fucking her ass off with his ten inch thin cock, or I imagined her deep throating Harold and him shooting his cum through his thick shaft into her mouth

I'll have to admit that I was getting hot to see my wife do the cocks that she had already done. I even wanted to see her suck Stephanie's cunt too. We got a letter the next day telling us about the college reunion coming up in two months. I was the one that suggested that Stephanie and the guys stay with us for the reunion party. Deb was very excited , making me wonder if she secretly

wanted Harold to fuck her ass again. My cock was too thick for us to attempt that. Deb got a lot of pleasure from her fake cock and so I was happy.

Now I became one of those husbands that wanted to see another guy fuck his wife. Ever since she had told me about Harold and Raymond, I had this urge to see it in person. I should mention here that I was not totally new to male sex myself. In high school, myself and a buddy of mine, used to jerk each other off while we looked at nude magazines. We even went so far as to allow the other to shoot off in his mouth. I still had a memory of sweet thick cum, and the taste of it.

The day came that the three friends of my wife came to town and stayed with us. They weren't upset that all three would have to share a bedroom. It seemed to be alright. Deb told me that the three had sex regularly since college. Harold and Raymond lived with each other and Steph visited a lot. The three of them had a great three way romp. Harold would fuck Steph's ass for her while she sucked Raymond's cock. Harold would fuck Raymond while he shoved his thick cock in Steph's cunt. Circle sucks and circle jerks were the order when they got together. Now they were under our roof.

The first day Debby and Stephanie went out shopping all day. I had left the guys alone in the apartment while I got lost for an hour. I crept back silently, hoping that they sex with each other. I walked up to the door to the spare room and just walked in. Harold and Raymond were in the classic position, sucking each others cocks. When I interrupted them, Harold took his cock off Raymond's monster so fast that it waved in the air like it had sorings. Naturally I commented on how thick it was. To make it short, I got on my hand's and knees while Harold got behind my ass and plunged his cock in my ass, while I took Raymond's thick member in my mouth.

At first it was too thick, but then I remembered that my wife had sucked this cock several times. I opened wider and swallowed it. "God," I thought, "Debby has sucked this cock." after this I sucked the thick cock like it was going out of style. I must have done a good job because after sucking him for a little over five minutes, he came. It was like nothing I could imagine. My high school suck buddy had never came so much. Harold came about the same time as his friend. His cum

was hot in my rectum. I wondered if Debby had experienced this same feeling.

"You suck almost as good as youth wife Jerry," Raymond said after his thick cock had shrunk from my mouth. I considered the compliment then the two guy's wanted to treat me to a double blow job. "We sucked your wife's pussy a lot of times and we want to do the same to you," then Raymond quit talking because he had filled his mouth with my cock. Harold was quick to suck my ball's into his mouth. I reached down and

found a very slim long cock and a very short thick one.

I wondered about these two cocks being in my loving wife's cunt and anus. As I felt the two cocks and stroked them hard again I knew that I would have to see Debby sandwiched between her two old friends. I said as much and the two boys agreed. They would have said so but their mouths were full of my cock and balls. Later we all talked as we casually stroked or sucked a cock. Raymond and Harold both said that they would love to have sex with my wife again.

"Stephanie too." Harold said. He said that Debby and Stephanie had sucked each other many times since Debby and I started going together.

I realized that Deb had said that no other man would ever touch her in college. What she didn't say was that she and Steph were going to be sucking each other a lot. " I would fuck Steph with my cock and cum in her, then Debby would suck it out of her," Harold said, " I still liked the idea of Deb swallowing my cum even if I didn't touch her."

I wanted Deb to do more than touch when she got home. I wanted her to take Harold's big cock in her cunt. He would only stretch out the front part of her cunt. My cock reached all the way back to the bottom of her cunt and it wouldn't make her too sloppy for me. I wanted to see her with her face buried in Steph's cunt while I fucked Stephanie. I wanted to see Raymond's long thin cock in her butt. I now wanted to see my wife with other men, with other cocks. Since I had a revival in sucking a cock, I wanted to suck and fuck them with her. I had become one of the men that wanted to watch his wife.

Debby and Stephanie got back home later in the afternoon. I was ready for them. Raymond and Harold and I had already planned on her gangbang.

We had had a light dinner and drank a lot of wine to celebrate the occasion. "So Debby, how does it feel to have us all together here," I asked my tipsy wife.

Stephanie answered for her, "She feels with her fingers." She then giggled. I knew that the girls had played around while they were out then. here was a few minutes of tease talk and then Stephanie lifted up my wife's shirt to show that she had no panties on. More giggling and then Deb did the same to Stephanie. " Well, one things for sure and that is that I need to get fucked now with all the finger fucking we did in the shopping mall."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Married Cocksuckers, Deb and Jerry

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds