• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Father's New Beginning

A Father's New Beginning

12

Robin sat on the edge of the pool waiting for her father to come home. She was thinking how different things had been two years ago at this same time.

Her mother had died in a car accident while her father and her were on their way to pick her up from college for summer vacation. It had taken her father almost a year to come to terms with the loss of his wife. Robin transferred to a community college so she could live at home with her father.

The first year had been tough for her dad after her mother died. Robin didn't know if he would ever snap out of his depression or not and finally got him to seek out help. Five months later her father was on the road to recovery. She had been so happy to see him start to enjoy life again. He was to young and virile of a man to let life slip away from him.

He owned a law firm and had been able to take the much needed time off from work to get himself back on the road to recovery. Now he was back at work, once again enjoying the work he so much loved.

She had come home early because of a power failure at work. They had to close the restaurant until they could replace a transformer so they had sent everyone home.

She was going to change into her swimsuit and take a dip in the pool when she heard noises coming from her fathers room down the hall. As she got closer she began to smile because it sounded like sex noises and was tickled that her father had found a woman to fuck. Maybe that was the reason he had been so happy and part of the reason for him getting out of his depression.

She couldn't help herself as she tiptoed down the carpeted hallway. If she could hear him in his room then she would be able to see into the room as well. Just across from his bedroom hung a full length mirror, if the bedroom door was all the way open she would be able to see into the room if she stood against the opposite wall.

At least one of them was getting fucked she thought to herself as she tiptoed down the hall. She was going to change that tonight when she and her best friend Mary went out.

When she got close enough to see into his room from the mirror, she saw her father laying naked on his bed, alone. At first she was bummed that he was alone but then she stood transfixed, as she watched her father jack off. She felt the wetness come between her thighs, the tightness in her pussy, as she stood there watching him stroking his cock. He had a good sized cock, no wonder mom was always walking around with a smile on her face she thought.

As she watched she was shocked to find herself wondering how his cock would feel inside her pussy. She couldn't help it as she slipped her fingers down the waistband of her shorts and began playing with herself while she watched him. She stared intently at his hand stroking up and down his cock wondering once again how it would feel pumping her pussy. She'd had some good sized men before but her fathers cock looked a lot longer then any she had since she began fucking at the age of seventeen.

Again the guilt at what she was doing and thinking hit her, but then she thought so what, fathers and daughters, mothers and sons, brother and sisters did it all over the world. Why couldn't she lust after her father as well. Soon she was coming, she stood and watched her father until he to had climaxed then she quickly slipped back down the hall and out the front door. She waited a minute before going back into the house making sure she was noisy when she did, so her father knew she was home.

"Hi sweetie, what are you doing home so early?"

"We lost power so they sent us all home. I'm going to take a swim want to join me?" She stopped to kiss him on the check then moved down to her room to change into her suit.

"Sure, meet you in the pool," he said turning around and heading down the other hall to his room.

"Dad what are you doing home this time of day by the way?"

"I didn't have any pressing business left so I thought I'd start the weekend early."

"Me too, Mary and I are going out tonight, she's picking me up around eight."

"Good, you two have fun. I'm meeting some friends later so if I'm not home when you get back don't worry, it will probably be quite late when I get home."

They swam for about an hour then her father ordered them a pizza before Robin when to get ready to go out with Mary.

"Let's hurry Mary, I can't wait to get there, it's been to long and I'm ready believe me."

They went to Mary's apartment where Robin changed into one of her outfits she kept at Mary's. Her father would have a heart attack if he saw her dressed like this she thought when she checked her self out in the mirror. He'd really have a heart attack if he knew what she did on the weekends when she was away from home.

"You picked a good night to get back into the swing of things," her friend told her.

"Why, what's up?"

"It's surprise night tonight."

"Oh my god, I love surprise nights!"

For the past two years she and Mary belonged to a swingers club. The only reason Robin had joined was because it was one of the best in the state. They had strict rules and guidelines that all members had to follow to the letter. Every three months each member had to supply them with a current health record that was dated to show that they were clean of any sexual diseases. All men had to wear a condom at all times when having sex with anyone in the club. Each club member had to turn over all cell phones, beepers, blackberries and such upon arriving that they had to put in their own personal security box until they left the club. No picture taking of anyone or anything was ever allowed.

The club was sectioned off into different areas of sexual play. They had private rooms where a couple or a three or foursome could go to play. They had the group room where the orgies were held. Then twice a month they would have what was called surprise night rooms. Those nights were both girls favorites.

There were private rooms along two sides of the building with two doors for entry into each of the rooms. The rooms were in complete darkness the only lights in the rooms was a muted light that was around the bottom of the bed so they could see where the bed was located but still wouldn't be able to see the other person in the room with them. Even after they had left the room none of the men could tell which woman he had been with after they left the room. The woman's exits led them through a series of hallways that led either back into the main area, the front door, or the woman's bathrooms.

There were only two rules to joining in surprise night. If a man wanted to partake he had to wear a number on his back that let the woman know he was available. The other rule was that if he choose to partake he had to have sex with the woman that choose him, no matter what her age or size might be. If a guy refused after getting inside with the woman she only had to press a special button that when the guy went to leave security guards would be waiting to escort him off the property and he would never be allowed back into the club after that. His club card would be revoked and if he tried to use it again when scanned it would show he had been tossed out of the club.

Mary was already off with someone she had spied when they first went into the viewing room. The women sat in a room with a one way mirror that looked out on the lounge area where the men were waiting to be chosen. Robin was hoping that Chad would be here tonight, she had fucked him many times before and he was a very good lover and he did love to eat pussy.

She had been sitting in the waiting area for about a half hour sipping her drink when she saw a man walk in with three other men and she almost choked on her drink. It was her father! She couldn't believe it when she saw him, nor the fact that he was wearing a number!

She didn't hesitate when she punched in his number on the console and the room number she was in. The women were given five minutes to get into the room and get undressed before the man was sent to the room number that had chose him. He was told right away that he had been picked then his number was removed so other women could see that he was already taken.

Robin knew what she was doing even when the alarm bells went off in her head of how her father would react if he ever found out that he had fucked his own daughter. She didn't care, after watching him jack off earlier that day she wanted to be the one his cock was going to fuck tonight.

She stripped off her clothes then lay down in the center of the bed waiting for the red light to go off letting her know he was coming in the room. She knew she would have to whisper very softly to him hoping that he wouldn't be able to recognize her voice. She was nervous as a virgin on her wedding night, the butterflies in her stomach making things worse.

To late to turn back now when she felt him laying down on the bed beside her. "Hello," she whispered softly to him, reaching out to run her hand down his arm.

He reached for her pulling her close to his body, she could already feel his hard cock pressing up against her pussy, she felt his hand at her head pulling her close then his lips on hers kissing her passionately. Her toes were curling, his kiss was both passionate and powerful. His tongue dueling with hers making her seek closer contact with his body. Her hand finding it's way down to his firm cock, taking him in her hand then stroking him slowly.

"Hello to you as well," he said with a smile in his voice. "I'm new to this dear but I think I get the drift of things," he said, his hand gently caressing her hip while she stroked his cock.

"You know that you have to wear a condom when we fuck," she whispered to him. She hated that she had to follow those rules, she wanted to feel him naked inside her but for now she had to follow all club rules.

"Yes I know."

"That doesn't mean that I can't have a taste of this nice cock without one, you just won't be able to cum."

He rolled over to where he was laying half on top of her, her firm tits were pressing into his chest making her nipples harden from the contact.

"It's been a long time since I've been with a woman and I'm just as eager to taste your delights. You'll have to forgive me, but I'm hungry, very hungry and your just going gonna have to wait for your turn." He kissed her hungrily, having missed sharing kisses and how it turned him on. He kissed her passionately for a long time, raping her mouth with his.

He father was an excellent kisser, she was already wet with her desire to be fucked by him, his kisses only fueled the flames even higher.

He had fastened onto one of her nipples sucking it feverishly, she had firm round tits, that filled his hands as his suckled at her nipples. He let his hand roam down to her pussy finding it bare of any hair and this only inflamed him more. He had never eaten or fucked a bare pussy before. He slipped his finger into her snatch, glad to find it wet already. He fingered her pussy for a few minutes before he couldn't wait any longer to bury his face in that lovely place.

He was eating her pussy like a thirsty man who had been without water for days. Robin had never had any man eat her pussy this way or this well before. Her fathers tongue was hard and practiced in oral sex. He was sucking her bud like crazy bringing Robin closer to her climax with each suck. After he had gotten her off the second time he inserted his finger back into her snatch while sucking her clit, fingering her as he once again brought her to climax.

He knew she wanted to suck his cock and he wanted that as well but he knew he couldn't wait any longer to fuck her, it had been far to long. No amount of masturbation over the past two years could ease this hunger to have his cock stuffed in her warm pussy.

"I have to fuck you. Hell, I need to fuck you desperately."

Robin needed it as well, there would be another time when she could suck his cock, but right now she wanted him to fuck her as much as he wanted to fuck.

"Let me put the condom on you," she whispered. She quickly got the condom stretched over his cock then lay back down. As soon as she spread her legs he was ramming his cock in her. Each thrust took her breath away, his cock was so long it felt like it was coming up through her throat with each thrust. She wanted his cock in her all the time and was going to have to think of a way to achieve that.

"Fuck! You feel good wrapped around my cock. I want to fuck you for hours!"

"I'd let you," was all she could whisper. She clutched at his arms when she felt her orgasm coming. Moments after she had came she felt his body stiffen as he had his.

"Don't move, just lay still," he told her pulling his cock out of her. Thank god they give you more then one condom he said tossing the used one off and putting on another. As soon as it was on he slipped his cock back inside her pussy.

He was still semi hard, she could feel his cock twitching back to life as he moved slowly back and forth inside her pussy. He reached for her head pulling her up for his kiss. Nothing gentle about his kisses, they were filled with passion each time he kissed her. He had tore his mouth from hers and took one of her nipples back into his mouth sucking it madly. He would move from one nipple to the next, sucking and licking driving Robin nuts. His cock was hard again moving slowly inside her pussy starting to build up speed again.

"I could fuck you all night dear, you have a pussy just made to be fucked long and hard," he told her slamming his cock in hard and deep. He never did let her suck his cock, he fucked her three more times until they had ran out of condoms.

"You were a wonderful lover," she whispered to him kissing him softly. If you come back again, I'd like to do this again. I'll be looking for you she told him before saying goodbye. Robin didn't know how she would last two weeks until the next night of surprise night at the club. What if her father didn't go back to the club, or what if he didn't partake in the surprise night festivities opting for a one on one with some woman or the group sex? She was a nervous wreck for the next two weeks until the night had finally come again.

She had got to the club early not wanting to miss him if he showed up, nor did she want to take a chance on some other woman picking him. She saw him the moment he walked into the lounge and had pressed his number into the console before he had even sat down at the bar.

While he was undressing he was hoping it was the same woman he had been with the first time. He hadn't had enough of her that night and did nothing but dream of being with her again.

"I was so happy to see you had come back," she whispered to him when he lay down on the bed.

It was her, he was so fucking happy it wasn't funny. "I too hoped it would be you that picked me," he said leaning down to kiss her hungrily. He had brought a handful of condoms with him this time, knowing that he would fuck her for as long as she would let him.

Robin wasn't going to let him get carried away this time, this time she would get to suck that big cock of his before he did anything else. She had been stroking his cock while he kissed her and was pleased to see he was already hard.

"I've looked forward to this night for weeks," he told her.

She didn't say anything, just moved slowly down his body until her mouth was even with his cock. "This time I will get to suck this big boy," she whispered just before she sucked the length of him in as far as she could.

She heard his indrawn breath at the first touch of her mouth to his cock. She moved her mouth slowly up and down the length of him, her tongue making lazy circles around his cock as she sucked him. She would stop now and then to spend extra time sucking the head of his cock while she gently played with his balls. The tip of her tongue darting into his cock eye tasting every bit of his precum he had waiting for her.

"Damn woman, you're fucking good. Your going to have to stop honey before I come," he told her.

"Look, you tasted me last time and I'm hungry to know the taste of you. I want you to cum in my mouth, I want to swallow every bit of your cum and know the taste and essence of you."

She had wrapped her mouth back around his cock after she had spoken to him and was working it faster. He was to far gone now to try to talk her out of it. She had a skilled mouth and before he knew it he was shooting his load. Her tongue licked all around his sensitive cock, getting every last drop of his cum from his cock.

"That was delicious," she whispered to him kissing him deeply.

He flipped her quickly onto her back, getting down between her thighs burying his face in her snatch. He had dreamed of her taste, of how her clit felt when he sucked it, the way she would tighten up her legs around his head and how her hips lifted shoving her pussy tight into his face just before she came. He wanted to know this woman on a face to face basis, he wanted to fuck her silly night and day. He had lusted after woman when he was young, he lusted after his wife daily all the years of their marriage but he had never hungered for a woman the way he hungered for this one.

'Fuck me! God shove that hard cock in my cunt and fuck me," she begged him.

For the next few hours he did nothing but fuck and eat her pussy. Each time he fucked her it was with more passion, he was a fierce lover and had a hard time trying to hold back his desire. When they parted they had told each other they would be counting the days until the next time they could get together.

Robin just barely beat her father home that night. She made sure she was in her room pretending to be asleep when he finally got home. She lay there and tossed and turned most of the night in frustration. Just before she fell asleep she had told herself she couldn't keep up this pretense, she had to tell him, no matter what happened or what his reaction would be when he found out, she had to tell him.

He was gone when she got up, he had left her a note telling her he was playing golf with Jim, one of his partners in the law firm. She was in the pool when he came home trying to swim off some of her frustrations. He waved hello to her then shouted out he was going to change and join her.

He was in a good mood when he got into the pool, was it because he beat his friend in golf or because of last night.

"Your awfully happy, did you kick Jim's butt in golf?"

"No, he beat me by one stroke."

"You weren't home when I got home last night, so if you didn't whip Jim in golf did you get laid?"

Her dad almost choked when she asked him that and she laughed out loud not being able to control herself.

"Christ Robin, you don't ask your father a question like that!"

"Why not? We're adults, and I do know about the birds and the bees dad. I wouldn't mind if you had, in fact, I sure hope you did, about time you were happy again."

"Robin, even if I had got laid as you so delicately put it, it's not something a father tells his daughter."

"Well I'd tell you if you asked, and for your information I did get laid, and very nicely I might add."

"Robin! Jesus, what has gotten into you? Fathers don't want to know those things about their daughters, we like to pretend they will stay virgins and never leave home as it is. Are you on drugs? Honey your not doing drugs are you?"

He had a terrible worried look on his face thinking she might be doing drugs. "No dad I'm not on drugs, don't do them, never have, and never will."

"Thank god! You had me worried for a moment there."

"So dad did you or did you not get fucked last night?"

What the fuck was wrong with his daughter, she had never acted this way around him before. He was glad she felt comfortable enough to be able to tell him anything but he never would have thought of his daughter thinking about his sex life and wanting to know about it on top of that!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Father's New Beginning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds