• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • After School Project Ch. 02

After School Project Ch. 02

12

Special thanks to Remittance Girl for her advice and editing help. Also, thank you to all the readers who posted or sent me feedback for the previous installment, or who voted for my story.

*

Ren spent most of that evening sitting at her computer. First, she backed up all the pictures and video clips she had taken that day while she forced herself on her English teacher, Judith Howe. Then, she began to go through them and piece them together. Many of the single shots, plus some still frames, became a slide-show collection that showed Judith stripping, then going down on Ren, and finally being anally deflowered.

Next, Ren went through the videos. She edited some, and then combined them all into one movie. That done, she took the slide show and movie and recorded it onto DVD, making two copies. Finished, she shut off the computer and got ready for bed, tomorrow was another school day.

****

Early the next day, Ren was once again heading towards Judith's classroom. Judith looked up as Ren entered, and her eyes widened as the teen locked the door behind her.

"Ren, please, we can't," Judith said. "Students will start showing up for homeroom before long."

"Relax," Ren told her, smiling, "that's not why I'm here. I want to give you something, and have a bit of a chat. It won't take long." Judith relaxed--slightly. Ren took out a slip of paper and handed it to her teacher. "I set up this email address for you," the teen informed her, "I want you to check it every morning, first thing. Sometimes, I'll leave instructions for you, I expect you to follow them. Understand?"

"Yes," Judith said, taking the paper.

"Good. What do you feel about all this, do you like it?"

Judith thought about that for a moment, and her cheeks reddened slightly as she remembered the events of the day before. "I don't like how this..." she hesitated, not sure of the right word.

"Slavery,"

Judith blushed at the term. Seeing that, Ren winked at her which made the blush deepen.

"Fine, but I don't like how it started," she said firmly, still avoiding the word. "You attacked me."

"Yes. But what else would have worked?" Judith response was a flinty gaze. Smiling at her teacher, she said, "What about after that? Did you like it in the end? And what about now?" Judith considered for a few moments.

"I think...I'd rather not get into that."

"Why?"

"I... I just would be happier not discussing it. Can we just say I don't plan on resisting you much?"

"Fair enough," Ren smiled. She set the DVD she had recorded the previous night on the desk before her teacher. "I brought you a souvenir." Printed clearly on the cover were the words: THE RAPE OF MRS. HOWE

Judith stared at it, reddening in shame again. "I want you to watch it this weekend. Play with yourself, but you're not to come."

"Alright," Judith said.

"You can sleep with your husband normally, but no anal with him. You may play with yourself, but for now you can't bring yourself to orgasm, not till I tell you differently. You're not to engage in any other sex without my permission. Got all that?"

"Yes."

"Good," Ren told her. "Now, stand up." Judith got up, and moved so that she stood before the teen. "Lift your skirt up."

"What? You said..." Judith began, but Ren cut her off.

"Hush. We're not, this is something different." Sighing, Judith grabbed the hem of her dark skirt and lifted. Revealing her nylon clad thighs. Soon the hem was up to her waist showing off her panties hidden behind her hose. "Thought so. No more pantyhose, not without permission. Stockings or thigh-highs."

"I don't have many stockings," Judith objected.

"Well, you'll just have to get some," Ren told her. She reached out and started unbuttoning the teacher's blouse. Judith made no objection, but kept her eyes downcast and looking off to the side. She felt incredibly embarrassed, standing in front of one of her students holding up her skirt while the girl unbuttoned her blouse.

Once unbuttoned, Ren reached into the shirt and slid her hands behind Judith's back. She unfastened the older woman's bra and then redid it, using a tighter set of hooks. Next, she adjusted the shoulder straps so that they too were a little tighter. Sliding her hands into the bra cups, Ren began to adjust the breasts themselves. Judith gasped as she felt her student's hands on her bare breasts. When Ren was done, Judith felt almost as if she were about to spill out, with her breasts pushed up and pressed closer together. Ren fastened her teacher's blouse back up, leaving the top three buttons undone displaying a bit of cleavage but nothing blatant.

"There, leave it like that," Ren said.

"I can't," Judith protested, "It's too much, and uncomfortable."

"You can, and it's supposed to be uncomfortable. I want you to be constantly reminded; I don't want you able to forget."

"Fine." Closed her eyes for a moment. The things Ren was making her to do were embarrassing, yet she was getting turned on. What's wrong with me? Judith found herself wondering. Do I just get off being embarrassed? Do I like being 'forced' to do things? I don't want to do these things, so why do I enjoy it? She had no answers for herself, it was all still too new and confusing.

"Start dressing sexier. You don't have to be slutty, but dress to be noticed."

"I'll try."

"Good girl." Judith felt a small thrill of pleasure at those words, but tried to push it away.

Ren hopped off the desk, and stood close, facing the older woman. She slid her fingers between Judith's thighs, rubbing her fingers across Judith's lips through the cloth of her panties and hose. Letting out a small, appreciative sigh, Judith bit her lip and let her head roll back as she savored the feeling.

"Wet already." Ren smirked as she removed her fingers, eliciting a frustrated groan from Judith. Ren tugged the hem of Judith's skirt free of the teacher's hands and turned to leave. "Time to get going," Ren said. "Class will start before too long."

"Enjoy your day," the teen said while flashing one last smile as she walked out of the classroom.

Judith sighed to herself and tried to push the thoughts and feelings aside, to prepare for the day ahead. She was only partly successful.

****

The day was long and frustrating for Judith. Ren was right; the discomfort of her bra was a constant reminder. That coupled with her getting more looks than usual, from both males and females, kept Judith at a constant simmer. Many more idle fantasies formed in her mind than she was used to. It was a constant assault on her sensibilities: the discomfort of her bra, and knowing it was due to Ren's domination, the extra attention everyone was giving her, and her own illicit fantasies. All of these combined to keep her arousal kindled.

As Ren's class period approached, Judith looked forward to it with trepidation, but also, undeniably with some anticipation. She was nervous about what the girl might do but, at the same time, Judith found herself so worked up she hoped Ren would do something. With each tick of the clock, that second voice seemed to become more strident. Judith couldn't reject the fact that she enjoyed herself yesterday. She didn't like how it all started, but more and more she was coming to revel in where she was now, and where she seemed to be going. What will happen next, where will she take me? Judith wondered, relishing the possibilities and the unknown.

Finally the time for Ren's class arrived. What is she going to do? Judith asked herself. By then she was convinced that Ren had to do something. She must know how worked up I am... But, Ren seemed oblivious, paying Judith no more mind than any of the rest of the students. Judith, though, couldn't stop glancing at the eighteen year old. She was afraid she'd miss some signal or clue that might lead to her relief.

To Judith, the class seemed to drag on forever, but finally the bell rang and the students started streaming out. The teacher's eyes followed the younger woman with a look of fear and anticipation. Ren merely walked out the door, turning to give Judith a sly smile and a wink. Judith was stunned.

That little bitch! Judith fumed inside her head. She's going to keep me like this all day? An entire day of teasing? Slowly, Judith took a couple deep breaths. The day's almost over, I can make it.

The rest of the school day passed without incident, but Judith felt worn out from being in a constant state of sexual excitement. She sat and waited for Ren to make her appearance. She tried to occupy herself grading papers, but couldn't stay focused. As time passed, it dawned on her that maybe Ren wouldn't show up.

With a sigh, Judith decided it was a lost cause. She felt stood-up, but tried to dismiss it. Ren had never said she'd come. Judith toyed with the idea of checking the halls, seeing if Ren was still around school somewhere, but rejected it. God, I want to track her down and rub my body against her, like a cat in heat! How did she do this to me in one day? Judith asked herself as she gathered her things to leave.

***

The house was empty when Judith got home. Her husband was away until the following week, and her daughter was already out with friends and wouldn't be back until late. Immediately, she went to change clothes. By now the straps of her bra were killing her. She had thought about unhooking it on the drive home, but a small voice inside told her that would be cheating. She fought the voice, but couldn't find the will to disobey it.

Judith stripped off her clothes, tossing away the too-tight bra. She dropped her sodden panties onto the floor; they too had become uncomfortable during the day. Even before lunchtime, she had soaked them through. Perhaps she would start carrying a fresh pair to work if this kept up? But then decided she had better ask Ren. Dammit! she shouted inside her head, annoyed at her spontaneous submission. I don't need permission, she thought. But even as she warred with herself, she knew she'd do nothing without asking Ren.

She redressed herself in silky pajamas and fresh undies. Trying to keep her mind off Ren, Judith began looking for ways to occupy her attention. She made herself some dinner, and tried reading and watching television, but the thoughts of the domineering girl kept invading her mind.

Finally, Judith decided to watch the disk Ren had given her. She sat down at her computer with a glass of wine and opened up her 'souvenir', as the girl had called it. The first few pictures of the slide show brought a twinge of anger, an echo of what she had felt when the girl attacked her. But as the stills progressed, desire began to overtake all other feelings--just as it had during the event.

She undid the bottom button on her pajama top and slid her hand inside. While one hand slowly rubbed circles on her belly, Judith used the other to stroke her thighs. The images kept changing, each one racier than the last. She continued to tease herself with her fingers, wishing the hands touching her belonged to Ren, or her husband, or nearly anyone else--she wanted desperately to be touched.

As the images advanced, the posing gave way to the action. Judith shifted her hands. She slid forward in the chair, giving herself better access. The hand on her belly trailed upwards, along the underside of her breasts, caressing them. Then, one at a time, she lifted and cupped them, squeezing gently. At the same time, she slipped her other hand under the waistband of her pajamas and stroked her fingers down between her legs, rubbing her cunt through the panties.

Judith kept stroking herself while, on the screen, she watched herself going down on Ren. The sensations were different, but the pictures--and the memories they provoked--took Judith back to the original experience. She saw her own face looking up from between the teenager's thighs, and remembered the smells and tastes. She re-lived the feelings of desire and subservience, especially knowing that, even now, she was doing as the younger woman had commanded.

As the slide show ended, Judith felt her wetness seep through the panties. She moved her hand inside the humid confines of her undies and began to watch the movie. Seeing and hearing herself subjected to Ren's perverse whims on screen, her fingers deftly parted her lower lips. Working two fingers inside her wet hole, Judith watched in awe as the film played out. Without realizing it, the hand on her breast progressed from teasing caresses to more direct manipulation.

The double assault of her hands, combined with the escapades on screen and her memories of the sensations, soon had Judith nearing the brink. But, conscious of Ren's instructions, Judith pulled back. She would ease off, feel herself regain some control, and continue. Each time the point where she had to slow herself down came quicker; each time it was harder to stay obedient and let the feeling partially fade.

Breathing in ragged pants, Judith kept pulling herself back from the edge. Sweat dampened her skin, and a quick lick brought the salty tang from her glistening upper lip. It became harder for her to focus. Her eyes wanted to close, to better savor the sensations, but she had to keep them open in order to watch.

The video moved on from her oral submission and began showing Judith her own anal violation. The emotional echoes of the experience wracked the older woman as she watched it replayed before her eyes. Additionally, she was amazed every time she saw the artificial cock penetrating her butt. How on earth did it fit? Judith wondered as she watched the large phallus plunder her tiny hole on screen. But, she knew it had fit. She was seeing it, and she still felt the traces of tenderness there from the previous day's ordeal.

Judith reached a point where she could no longer continue her masturbation; she was simply too aroused. It felt as if any more stimulation would cause her to come apart completely. Instead, she kept her hand between her legs and she squeezed it tight, rhythmically, between her thighs. She wanted more, but knew her control would shatter and she would disobey. Part of her wanted to disobey, and not just for the release. In her lust-fevered mind, she wondered if Ren would punish that disobedience. In her current state, part of Judith liked that idea very much.

Refusing to give in, Judith kept watching. The idea of a punishment certainly appealed to her, but she resisted. The older woman decided that Ren must have a reason for telling her not to come. Judith had faith that her mistress had plans for her. Mistress? She thought, horrified at herself. No! No, no, no! Judith didn't know where that word had come from, or what had triggered it popping into her head, but already it was taking root.

"Nooo," Judith groaned out loud as she accepted that the idea wasn't going away. She hung her head, knowing it to be true. Inside, she felt broken; she felt she was broken to Ren's will. And, it felt good. Mistress. Merely thinking it to herself brought a small wave of pleasure, feeling to Judith almost like a tiny orgasm. There was no denying it, Mistress: the word had a truth that resonated deep inside Judith's body.

In the movie, Judith reached her climax, spasming with her first-ever anally induced orgasm. Longing to join her on-screen self in the moment, Judith felt cheated. And, something else: with a shock, she realized it was jealousy, she was jealous of herself. Not just for the orgasm, but because her video alter-ego was receiving Ren's attentions. Judith found herself replaying the last couple minutes, witnessing that climax several times.

Each viewing aroused her more, but didn't bring her the vicarious satisfaction she was searching for. And every time it played, Judith again felt that little twinge of jealousy. She couldn't help envy the woman in the video and the attention she was receiving. Finally, Judith let the ending run one last time.

The screen going dark, Judith sat back panting as she recovered from her prolonged near-orgasmic state. She was flushed and sweaty, and filled with such a longing that Judith could could feel it radiating from her body. She felt like, had there been anyone else around, she would have thrown herself on them in hope of release. The overwhelmed teacher thought to herself, If Ren were here, I would rape her.

Recovering a little, Judith rose and cleaned up after herself. When she pulled her hand from her panties, it was dripping with proof of her desire. Thinking about what would be most likely to please Ren, she brought the hand to her mouth and suckled the glistening fingers clean as she left the computer area.

A quick shower seemed necessary, and Judith stripped down once more. The water rinsed away the sweat, and other traces, of her earlier exertions and leeched some of the heat from her body. Drying off, Judith returned to the bedroom. She stepped into yet another fresh pair of undies. Then, she considered her discarded pajamas on the floor but decided not to bother--she was too wrung out. Instead, she climbed under the covers as she was.

While drifting to sleep, Judith's last thought was: She better have something planned for me, or I'm never going to be able to hold out...

When she awoke the next morning, Judith went to the computer right away. She checked the email account Ren had set up for her. She hoped for permission to relieve her tension, or some instruction that would lead to release, but she found nothing; there was no message from Ren. Growling in frustration, Judith got back up and started planning her day, searching for something to distract her from the aching need growing inside of her.

****

Early Saturday afternoon, Ren was at the mall. She was coming out of a bookstore when she spotted Judith, and was startled to encounter the older woman. Her eyes tracked the teacher, then glanced to see where she was heading: Victoria's Secret. Ah, stockings, the teen thought to herself in amusement, remembering what she had told her teacher yesterday morning. Not wanting to miss this unexpected opportunity, Ren moved to intercept Judith.

"Hello, Mrs. Howe," Ren said in a lilting voice as she moved into step behind the teacher. Judith came to an abrupt halt at the sound.

***

"Ren..." Judith whispered breathily. She had froze in place, a minute tremor going through her body, like a rabbit that knows it's being watched by a predator. But, if she was like a rabbit, she was very much a bunny that wanted to be caught. While a small part of her wanted to flee, an even larger part of her wanted to stay. Caught, she thought to herself. Just the word sending a thrilling chill down her spine.

As Ren watched the teacher, she slowly formed a calculating smile while her eyes danced with mischief. It was clear how worked up the older woman was, and seeing her like that had a definite effect on Ren. She leaned close to the flustered teacher and told her to meet her at the restroom, then walked away.

Judith felt disoriented, being found by Ren had stunned her. But now she headed off after the younger girl in anticipation of possible release. A small part of her still wanted out of this situation, but a much larger part didn't--and Judith found that unbelievable. God, I'd probably strip down right here if she told me to, the teacher chided herself. She didn't believe it; she thought she still had enough willpower to resist something like that. But she wasn't certain.

Judith stopped at the passageway to the restrooms and saw Ren waiting for her. The teen beckoned her with a finger and slipped inside the door. Judith followed after her. It was a unisex bathroom, made for individuals but over-sized to accommodate a wheelchair. As the teacher stepped in, Ren locked the door behind her. She immediately pressed Judith against the wall, invading her personal space.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • After School Project Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds