• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Into the Light of Dark

Into the Light of Dark

12

Her plane was late, and she was late, and not by just a little bit. A thunderstorm raging across the state of Connecticut had delayed her landing for over two hours. She had spent the flight in a business class seat in her skirt suit, willing herself not to sweat in case the storm broke and she did make the meeting. But it was way past that now and she was resigned, if not relaxed.

When the plane finally touched down and she slipped her pumps on (three inch heels were necessary when a petite woman wants to make an impression of strength in the business world) and made her way up the boarding corridor. The airport was empty, and she immediately flipped open her cell and dialed voicemail. Six essages, all from her boss, each one more panicked than the last. She dialed his number and got his voicemail, told him what had happened, although he most likely already knew. It was now after eight o'clock and whatever had happened was over. Tomorrow she'd deal with the fallout. She put the cell away.

She walked to the baggage claim, got her bags and went outside to find a ride. The company car that ought to have met her was long gone, of course, and she found herself at the end of a long line of people waiting for a short line of taxis. The rain poured down and she huddled under the shelter of the awning when a man came over. He was tall and lanky with a twinkle in his eye and she said, "Do you need a ride, miss?" She looked around and saw a shuttle sitting in the rain. There was a woman sitting in the back waiting, apparently reading. Normally she hated shuttles because they made too may stops and took too long to get her where she was going, but she was desperate. She said, "Can you get me to Middletown?"

"Sure thing!"

"Alright then." And she got into the van and the driver slammed it home behind her. And then, eerily, he locked it. She shrugged and sat downin the seat ahead of the woman. She mumbled hello and the woman looked up and smiled and then returned to her magazine. The van pulled away and drove into the storm.

She didn't know Connecticut well, but it seemed to her the driver ought to have found a main thoroughfare by now. They'd been in the van for over half an hour. "Scuse me?" she said, leaning forward. "Is this the way to the freeway?"

"I've got to drop my other passenger first. Then we'll get you to Killingworth."

"Killingworth?" She said, "I said Middletown."

"Oh, right, right. Middletown."

She said, "Tell you what, when you drop her off you can drop me off as well. Alright?"

He said nothing for a moment, and then replied, "Suit yourself." The prickle of fear in her belly subsided but didn't quite disappear completely. She had her cell. When she got out of the van she'd dial her boss again and have him send a car. he could do that, even if he was with clients. All it took was a phone call.

The van drove through a gate and into a parking lot with its pavement cracked and overgrown with weeds. The driver stopped and slammed the shifter into park. For the first time she felt real alarm. "Let me out. Just let me out now, okay? Please just let me out here." She tried the door, but it was locked and she couldn't open it from inside. She started to turn to the woman in the rear seat for help when a hand grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back. Something stung her throat and she saw the glint of a knife. The woman had her by the hair and she was pinned. She said in a soothing voice, "Just relax sweetie. It's going to be okay. Everything's going to be okay. Right Art?"

"Right baby."

"See? Just be a good girl and it'll all be fine." Almost as if to illustrate the point, the hand in her hair released its grip and stroked her cheek softly, gently caressing her bare throat and neck. She was pale and shaking with terror, sure she was going to die. In spite of fear, or perhaps because of it, her nipples hardened. She whimpered softly. "Please don't hurt me."

The hand continued its caresses, and the woman whispered "Relax honey," as the hand slipped down her chest and began unbuttoning her blouse. "No," she moaned. "Please." But she froze as the knife started to move as well, down her chest, its point on her skin as it slid down between her breasts. The sharp edge cut through her bra, which hung useless at her sides along with her open blouse. Her head was still back and she couldn't see, but the driver must have turned because he said, "Look at them. She got some nice ones, baby. They as firm as they look?"

"You'll know soon enough..."

She was so caught up in her fear and shame that she almost didn't notice as the crunch of the tires on gravel stopped, and then the engine. The door to the van roared open and she was dragged out of the van. She struggled, but her thin limbs bent like willow branches in the man's strong grip. he wrenched her arms behind her and fastened her wrists with zip-cuffs. Then each of them grabbed one of her arms and dragged her through the parking lot.

She struggled and screamed, but her captors didn't seem to mind at all. She kicked out with her leg and her foot connected solidly with the woman's shin. "You fucking cunt!" the woman roared, and slapped her backhanded across the face. She cried out in pain and surprise, but her cry was cut short as the man punched her solidly in the stomach. Her breath whooshed out of her, and she couldn't seem to recover. She dropped to the broken asphalt writhing, but he lifted her effortlessly and threw her over his shoulder.

She recovered slowly, moving weakly on his shoulder, her breath coming in moaning gasps. "She's a moaner," he said with a laugh. "I like screamers myself, but a moaner's pretty good too." Her exposed nipples rubbed painfully against his rough clothing.


A metal door squealed open and she was carried into darkness. "Please don't hurt me," she whimpered again. She was humiliated and ashamed to be begging, but terrified too. She was dropped to the concrete floor with an unforgiving bump, and he fastened a collar around her neck. There was a chain on the collar, and the other end was already attached to a ring in the floor. The chain was long enough for her to sit or kneel, but not stand.

Then they were on her again. "Hold her," the woman said. He gripped her firmly by the shoulders as the woman coldly cut every shred of clothing from her body. She flinched every time the blade toched her skin, but the woman, in spite of her rpoughness, seemed to be taking pains not to cut her skin. Yet.

They stood back, surveying their handiwork as she huddled naked on the cold, dirty concrete. With her hands behind her, she was unable to cover herself. Her small breasts were thrust out, capped with nipples hard with fear and cold. She tried to keep her legs tight together to hide her sex.

The woman came close. "Open your legs," she said.

"Please..."

Her reply was a ringing slap. And then another. And a third. She tasted her own blood in her mouth, and before the woman could strike her a fourth time, she slowly opened her legs slightly.

"Cock tease," the man smirked. The woman slapped her again, harder. She wept with her head down, humiiated as she opened her legs wider. "More," the woman said. "Wider."

She complied, opening her legs as wide as she could on her knees. Her pussy was completely exposed, vulnerable. She felt a shameful flush rising to her face and ears, turning them red. She kept her head down so she couldn't see him leering at her, and the woman looked at her coldly, apparently still angry at the kick in her shin.

She tried not to watch as the man opened his pants and took out his cock, gripping it at the base. She recoiled, turning her head away from it, but the chain kept her in place. He stroked it, hard and huge and shining, as he approached her. In his other hand, he held a knife. He touched her chin with the cold blade and lifted her chin with it. "Open," he said. Terrified, she complied, and he immediately thrust his cock in. It was enormous, bigger than anything she'd had in her mouth before. "Treat me nice now," he said, pressing the blade to the side of her neck. She closed her eyes as tears of shame fell from her eyes, and she started to suck the hideous cock in her mouth. The knife pressed against her skin and she started to work harder at it, her head bobbing, slurping sounds echoing in the dark space, while the woman watched. It went on for an eternity, the sucking sounds and his moans and the clank of the chain attached to her collar.

When he finally came, it was awful. He grabbed her by the back of the head and his cock seemed to explode. The hot jism filled her mouth and nose and she gagged, thrashing in panic at the sensation of being smothered. He held her, groaning until at last he pulled away, his cock flopping free. His cum spilled down her naked chest as she spat it out gasped for breath. She looked up and saw the woman had removed her skirt and panties. Her pussy was smooth and gleaming, and she was fully, awfully aroused. Her inner lips were the color of red wine. "It's my turn now," she said. She took his place, squatting slightly, and beckoned.

The taste was musky, salty, like sweat. She probed the soft folds pressed tight against her mouth, and the woman moaned and she moved against the girl's tongue. "Mmmmmm...good girl. Lick my cunt, slut."

She did, licking and probing, slipping her tongue into the moist well and swirling the juices into her mouth to mix with the still-fresh taste of his cum. The combination made her want to gag. The woman wriggled out of her sweater and bra, exposing massive, pendulous breasts that looked out of place on her slim body. She gathered them in her hands, the flesh spilling over as she squeezed and rolled her own nipples, moaning and gasping.

Abruptly she pulled away and said, "Enough." She motioned to him and said, "Fuck this bitch. She needs a good fucking to loosen her up." He moved towards her, completely naked now as well, his body firm and slim but no less awful. He pushed her down on her back, her bound wrists under her ass, as he positioned himself above her.

The woman suddenly lunged forward and grabbed the cock that was hovering above the girls swollen, dripping pussy. "Not with that!" she screeched. She handed him the knife. "Use this first."

Her heart stopped as he took the knife. He leered down at her as he put the tip under her chin. He said, "If I was you, I'd hold real still." He drew a slow line down her neck, cold and stinging. Down her chest to her tit (as she had begun to think of it...they were no longer her breasts, they were tits, and she wasn't sure any longer who they belonged to), and when he reached her nipple he swatted it with the flat if the blade. The pain came as a sharp shock, and she gasped but managed to keep completely still. The blade drew down the underarch of her tit and down her belly. It bit into her just slightly and she gasped again as a red line appeared on her white skin. She moaned with terror and shame.

The blade continued downher lower belly, through her patch of pubic hair and then to her clit. The point of the blade rested there, on her epicenter of pleasure and she moaned with agony humiliation, rolling her head side to side, her eyes tightly shut.

Then somoeone moved and she opened them. The woman was squatting over her, her hairy pussy epread wide and an evil look in her eye. "Do it while I piss on her," she said. And she let fly a stream that splattered across her tits and chest as she simltaneously felt the cold metal enter her pussy, just slightly. She closed her mouth and eyes against the splatter of warm, salty piss but didn't dare move a muscle.

The blade begane to slide in and out, only perhaps half an inch, moving slowly, its cold, deadly presence felt accutely within her warm folds, not cutting her but threatening and ominous and terrifying as the woman's piss poured over her belly and tits. At least, she thought, it's rinsing off some of that awful cum. "Beg for it," the woman said.

"Please...fuck me."

"Louder!"

"Please fuck me! Please fuck me! Please fuck me please!"

Then the knife was gone and something else forced its way inside. It was the monstrous cock, bigger than anything she'd ever felt, stretching her wide open. She moaned and gasped. "Beg!" the woman said. "Tell me what you are!"

"Please fuck me! I'm a slut!"

"You're a bitch. Say it!"

"I'm a bitch!"

"Whose bitch?"

"I'm your bitch! I'm your bitch! Fuck me please! Fuck your bitch slut!"

The cock inside her became a huge piston, plunging in and out with loud, wet sucking sounds and a slap each time their bodies collided. In spite of herself, inspite of the awfulness of the situation, her pussy betrayed her. It felt so deliciously full and taut, and she felt every ridge, every crease, and especially the purple mushroom head of his cock as it plunged relentlessly in and out. Every time he slammed in, he rammed against her clit creating an explosion of painful pleasure that made her see stars. "Fuck me! I'm your bitch! Fuck this bitch's cunt!"

"She likes it," said the woman. She knelt down and hissed, "You better not think about cumming you fucking whore, you hear me? I'll cut your tits off if you do. I'll cut off your clit an make you eat it if you cum without fucking permission. You hear me bitch?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes Mistress!"

She fought it desperately, but somehow the threats against her had brought her orgasm even closer, and with each thrust of the rhythmic pounding of his huge cock, it became harder to resist. She gritted her teeth and tried to think about anything else, the pain, the shame, the helplessness, but somehow it all led back to the eruption building inside her. "Please," she sobbed.

"Please what, bitch?"

"Please can I....may I cum?"

"No, not yet. Beg more."

"Please Mistress! Please may I cum? Please, oh please, oh please Mistress, I'll be a good bitch!"

"What will you do for me?"

The only thing worse than the shame of begging was the impending orgasm she could hardly resist. It was like tying to keep a glass from spilling when it's inexorably being filled by a trickle of water. "Please Ma'am. I'll do anything."

"Tell me. Be creative."

"Oh God. Oh Ma'am...I'll suck your tits. I'll eat your pussy. Whatever you want. Oh please Mistress. Please!"

"Will you lick his cum off my belly?"

"Yes!"

"Will you suck it out of my pussy?"

"Oh yes Mistress, please!"

"Then you may cum."

She let go, let herself go, let it all go. Her orgasm was like a blinding flash of light from inside her and she thrashed and twisted in ecstacy. He grabbed her tits and pinched, and the pain sent her to a new height of orgasm. She squealed and screamed as each spasm of pleasure hit like an electric shock that lit her tormented body like a christmas tree.

She must have passed out, because the next thing she knew, the monster cock was gone. He was fucking the woman, both of them ignoring her completely. They were like animals, grunting and hissing. He had her from behind, bent slightly at the waist, his arm around her belly as her tits dangled in front of her, his monstrous cock plunging in and out of her with a wet sound that echoed in the large space. He and the woman were facing her, and she could see the woman's lips opened wide apart as she took him completely inside her with each thrust. She snarled and swore at him, and he seemed to love it. He grabbed her hips and thrust deeply into her, groaning and trembling as he came. The woman smiled a little, looking at her as he pumped his seed into her.

He slipped away from her, his cock spend and weakening, but still huge even semi-hard. The woman came and squatted over her face. "Suck," she said. And she did, her tongue probing the woman's deep folds as she swirled the milky cum out into her mouth. the taste of their sex combined was almost pleasant, the masculine and feminine mixed. To her surprise, the woman grabbed her head and smashed it against her pussy, shuddering as she climaxed without uttering a sound. Then she let the girl continue her ministrations, slurping the seed of the woman's lover into her own mouth. She swallowed without hesitation, wanting to please her, hoping that if she did everything they asked her too, she would be set free. She was beyond shame now, beyond humiliation. Her spirit had been crushed and broken, reducing her to a grovelling peon whose only wish, only purpose was to please. And so she greedily slurped the cum from this woman's pussy, the second time she'd ever touched a woman there in her life, swallowing the same cum that had only hours ago caused her to nearly vomit.

She watched silently, watching the two get dressed, ignoring her. The woman ran a brush through her hair and twsited it into a bun as the man put his boots on. Then he did a strange thing. He took the knife and walked towards her with it held purposefully in his fist, looking at her in a calculating way. Her arms were still pinned behind her back and she scrambled awkwardly away to the end of the chain, her eyes wide with fear. "No...please, no....please I want to be your bitch, I'll be your bitch forever, please don't hurt me!"

She closed her eyes, cowering. But nothing happened. He stopped some distance away, measuring her with his eyes, ignoring her pleas. Then he took a piece of paper out of his pocket and set it down carefully on the ground with the knife on top of it, holding it in place against the air currents blowing through the drafty old abandoned factory.

Then he turned, and he and the woman walked out together.

It had to be a trick. She waited for them to return. But they did not. She thought she heard a car drive away, but she wasn't sure. Everything was quiet. Was it a test of loyalty? A test to see if she there was anything left of the proud business woman who had gotten off the plane a day before, or if only the broken bitch remained?

She waited longer. The sun rose higher in the sky. Her arms were stiff and aching, and her pussy still throbbed with a sore, yet somehow pleasant, rhythm. Her face was swelling slightly.

At last, she moved. Looking around her, she crawled towards the knife. It was out of reach. She laid on her side and extended her body and legs towards it. After a few stinging slices on her toes, she managed to hook the handle and drag it towards herself. She scooted around and faced away from it, grasping it with numb fingers. She cut herself twice, once fairly deeply, before she managed to saw through the zip tie that bound her wrists and it snapped and she was free. Her shoulders and arms shreiked in agony as she moved them, reaching up to unfasten the collar. The chain clattered to the floor and she rose unsteadily, swaying, completely naked, covered in dirt and blood and cum and piss.

The piece of papaer was a note. She bend down to read it. it said:

Bitch:

Your things are in the next room. There's a shower there. Go and clean yourself up and get dressed. Call your boss on your cell and explain that the shuttle you were in was in a car accident. Then return to your life, but remember whom you belong to. We will find you again.

Mistress

She took the note and went to the shower. All of her things were there, her phone, her cash, her bags. She washed herself of the filth that covered her in a small, clean stall, and then dressed slowly, her body still stiff and sore. She ought to call the police, she thought, as she buttoned a blouse over the shallow cut on her belly, foregoing a bra. She ought to say she had been raped, she thought as she looked through th panties she had packed and decided she didn't want them and slipped on a suit skirt with nothing under it.

She walked out into the light and flipped open her cell. She dialed and her boss picked up the line and he said, "Where are you?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Into the Light of Dark

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds