• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Who Needs School Or Mummy?

Who Needs School Or Mummy?

I was sitting in the kitchen-diner, drinking coffee and nibbling a breakfast croissant. My wife was fussing with her briefcase behind me, just ready to leave for work.

'Where is Simone?' she asked angrily, 'she'll be late for school. She's got exams soon.'

At that moment our only child walked into the kitchen. The hard throbbing erection in my pajamas surged to new heights as I espied my 18 year old daughter in a short cotton T shirt. Simone is tall, slim, leggy, even awkward, with her short straight 'flapper' style brown hair, and plain face. But she was my daughter and we had a very special thing going. As she padded toward me, a secret smile on her goofy face, I glanced at those small pointed tits jigging underneath the cotton. Simone gave a wicked wink to me as she glanced at her mother's back.

'Don't worry mummy', said Simone, 'I'm here.'

My wife tutted, 'see you both tonight', she said briskly, adding 'enjoy your day off darling' as she pecked my cheek. Then she left in a hurry.

'Oh I think daddy will enjoy his day off', said Simone softly as the front door slammed shut, her horsey big-nosed face and large mouth twisted in an erotic smile. I eased back in my chair to expose my enormous cock-tent under my pajama crotch.

'Oh daddy it's like totally fucking enormous you bad daddy' she giggled in her silly girl voice.

Without taking any coffee, she stood up and sat in my lap. She began to gyrate her little ass into my bulge as she whined softly into my ear. 'daddyyyyy', she purred, ' can I be tested today?'

I licked her tongue as it slithered gently out of her big mouth to mine. We made wet noises as she dribbled while we French kissed before I took control:

'Yes!', I affirmed loudly, 'get to your room at once. I will be up in 2 minutes. Make sure you are all nude and vulnerable for daddy.

Simone giggled and jumped up off my lap, bringing relief to my aching cock. She ran out of the kitchen and upstairs. I went out into the garage taking off my pajamas, and putting on leather boots. Then wearing only the boots I then made for my daughter's pink bedroom, my cock throbbing hard in front of me, my heart pounding with lust.

I walked in with a firm banging open of the door. My daughter was stood naked at the foot of her single bed, her favorite teddy in a chair, looking at her. Her bedroom smelt soft and scented, the same as it had done when she was a little girl. I looked her pale body over, this tall sexy young daddy's slut. I leered at her ugly-sexy face, her pink nipples, the small pointy tits, the flat belly, and her gently curving thighs and long legs. Then I looked hard between her pale trembling thighs as the shaved slit of her forbidden cunt, now slightly swollen pink and glistening with arousal at what her beloved daddy was going to do to her. And then for a few seconds I remembered our first time, when Simone had come home from school, crying because she had failed an exam, and how I had comforted her, and said I would love her and look after her no matter how much she failed, Her eyes had looked deep into mine, then she blinked back the tears and kissed me, oh so softly, her mouth open, so sexy, slutty and eager. She had begged me, 'Daddy, please please please look after me' and I had stroked her ass gently through her short skirt.

'Ooh daddy', Simone had gasped, 'my friend Kelly says her daddy has sex with her and it's like totally the best.'

I shook my head to shake out that memory and to get with the here and now.

'TIME FOR THE TEST!' I barked into her face.

Simone went red. She gulped. I barked 'Answer either A or B to each question, you got me?' marveling at her willingness to take the same test again.

'Yes daddy' she said softly, looking submissively into my eyes.

Question 1: 'Daddy prefers to ram his cock meat in A mummy's cunt or B his daughter's cunt?'

Simone giggled softly, 'B' she murmured. 'You prefer my little cunt to mummy's old hole.'

Question 2: 'When his daughter is on her period daddy fucks 'A her ass hole or B her ear hole.'

Simone burst into uncontrolled silly giggles as she did the last 2 times of the test. 'A for ass hole daddy.', she sighed. 'My bottom is still sore from last Saturday night.'

Question 3: 'Simone prefers to be called A "you lovely lady" or B "you filthy incest whore" when daddy is fucking her.

Simone's face went deadly serious: 'B daddy, a great big B!'

Question 4: Simone wants A her mummy to fuck off so she can have daddy's cock all for her greedy cunt, or B mummy to stay in the house.'

Simone went sulky, looking me deep in the eyes: 'I wish she'd fuck off daddy, so I can have my daddy's big cock and his fertile seed all for just me and my greedy little incest holes.'

'And last question: 'Simone likes A her daddy to cum all over her face and tits or B her daddy to cum in her unprotected cunt as soon as she gets off the pill next month.'

Simone smiled. 'Naughty daddy's trick question' she said softly, 'I want your daddy cum in me and all over me...'

I leaned forward and gently rubbed her cunt slit. It was now dripping wet, and my daughter sighed and moaned, her eyes closing. 'I think I passed' she said hoarsely.

'You don't need to pass exams at school when you do so fucking well at daddy's home test' I hissed at her through a grin.

'Stupid fucking mummy, daddy teaches me the real life stuff' spat out Simone as she knelt down, and took hold of my cock with the fingers of her left hand. Now I groaned in an existential fantasia of incestuous passion as my only daughter stroked her own father's fuck meat with her long fingers, and then slid her fat red lips over the dripping head of my daughter-fucker. She looked up at me she did so, and I marveled at the deliciousness of it all, at the wanton willingness of a teen incest slut to satisfy her daddy's perverted desires. Simone was dribbling as she smiled submissively up at me, the saliva spilling down her chin onto her pert pink-nippled little tits.

'Oh baby', I moaned, 'You are such a fucking brilliant daughter.'

No father should be pleasured by his daughter's willing mouth every week, but I am. No father should turn his daughter onto all fours like a dog, then fuck her wet tight forbidden cunt or her tighter even more forbidden shit hole, but I do. And no father should enjoy the sight of daughter's gaping reamed holes, her happy corrupt face covered in his spunk, or the sight and sound of her noisy mouth in a face contorted in pain and then pleasure as daddy rams into her most delicate holes and spews his seed into her guts. All this and more, incestuous pleasures to behold, and it's only just begun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Who Needs School Or Mummy?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds